[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie/Femwhore hate thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: ff.jpg (367KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
367KB, 1920x1200px
Boy I can't fucking express my hatred for normies.
LITERALLY need to gas them all.
Fucking hell.
Gas every single fucking normie.

They ruin every community, they ruin everything they touch.
After they ruin it, they don't just leave, at least we can rebuild after they leave, but NO, they have to fucking destroy it to the end, to make sure it never exists again.

You fucking normies with your """""superior"""" morals and ethics, with your self-righteous pretentious cuntery, FUCKING HELL REEEEEEE.

>GAS THE FUCKING NORMANS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Women get the fuck out out out, you have no bloody place here.

Reminder if you have a :
>instafag account
>jewbook account
>plebbit account
>tinder account
Or anything of that sort, you don't fucking belong on here.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
The worst fucking thing, is there is no way to normieproof something.

Normies have the potency of AIDS, with the transmittability of herpes, and the destructiveness of fucking cancer.

LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEE.
GET THE FUCK OUT.
YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS.

BETA UPRISING NOW REEEEE.
>>
File: 1495142863769.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495142863769.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
It's a shame to see this board fall, but what feels even worse, is the fact that nothing else is saveable.

The normies will never stop, and they don't even fucking realize the damage that they do to everything around them.

Some self-righteous normie faggot is going to jump in this thread, and start with some smartassplebbitor comeback, among the lines of "heh, back to wizchan xd".

FUCK OF NORMIEEEEES.
>>
>>37113585
Don't forget:
>Ifaggy
>Narcissistchat
>dumblr
>actually used Google Plus account
>>
>be allowed to post on OC board created for everyone
>decide you're actually the only people allowed to post
>get rekt when people carry on posting and ignore your autistic demands

OP categorically BTFO beyond all comprehension
>>
Fuck, I just want it to be back like the good 'ol days.
REEE.
WHy the hell does everything always end like this?

I always knew, even back in the older times, that 4chan and all imageboards WILL inevitably be shut down because they're not socially acceptable, but I never thought that they will HIJACK us.
>>
>>37113796
Can't BTFO your own post, fuckhead.
What is board culture? @(You)
>>
Daily reminder that robots using word "normie" are like SJWs using the word "cis".
Both terms refer to regular people that both group demonize because they can't fit in.
>>
>>37113858
And..???

originalioioio
>>
Hey, whats the matter anon? I'm sure that you are a very nice guy that can hang out with normal people. Not those weird 4channers. Chin up, buddy
>>
>>37113845

There is no board culture here. There's spergs like you desperately trying to insist you fit in and there's the rest of us. Read the sticky if any of this confuses you. At best, you are here for our entertainment. You'd know this if you'd been here from the beginning.
>>
>>37114036
Welcome to 4chan :D.
If you go to >>>/b/ you'll find epic memes,
Go to >>>/soc/ for epic friends!
Come to >>>/pol/ to laugh at nazi frogs!
This board is to talk to girls :DD!
Enjoy your stay!
>>
File: castro.jpg (31KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
castro.jpg
31KB, 470x400px
>>37113585
>They ruin every community, they ruin everything they touch.

We normies were on/ r9k/ first. You ruined it by being a sad sack of shit. This place is a bigger circlejerk than reddit thanks to the likes of you.

First you cry about >tfw no gf. Eventually through iterative processes of mental gymnastics about your sour grapes, you invented this quasi-ideology where its women and the normies that are at fault for your life being shit, not your own fault. You're just "different" but not in a way that can be diagnosed... Anything to avoid taking responsibility for your life.

If you were a woman you'd be a fat mentally ill genderqueer landwhale writing her tumblr blog about rape culture and patriarchy, but instead you're on here crying about normies.

Fuck off to wizardchan, kiddo. There's nothing you can do except cry and post pictures of frogs that illustrate your little power fantasies.
>>
>>37113679
>they don't realize the damage
But they do. Most normalshits are terrible people that actively come and intentionally destroy it. While arkanine may have not been hit as hard as /pol/ or /b/, just think about it. We started out with social outcasts aged 16-30. 16-24 were in school. While they didn't share it outside of their few social outcast
friends, which didn't show anyone, some "edgelordxDDD" peeked over his shoulder and started coming here for "le eepik meemz" and showed people. Despite people telling him to leave in a clearly serious manner, he stayed and kept spreading it. Even the kid who found out /r9k/ was spreading, he told Chad, which he found out originally noticed it. Chad doesn't care, and proceeds to instead of seeing our POV, and how much devastation he caused and others like him have caused to not only the board, but to the mental state of so many people, he bullies underage anon by using what he has learned about our thoughts. Normalshits on this site are actively psychopaths.
Also here's a n*rmal coming to argue like you said.
>>37113796
>>
>>37114078

Stop trying to be funny and see >>37114099

You ruined this board. Go and create your own space where you're actually in charge, or shut the fuck up
>>
>>37114127
>We started out with social outcasts

Thanks for confirming you're a newfaggot who wasn't here when this board started.

I despise you revisionist pieces of shit.
>>
>>37114188
I'm talking about ROBOT9001, not ROBOT9000. Go to /sci/ for your old /r9k/
>>
/wizchan/ is that way fagstick -------->
>>
>>37113858
No, normie is anyone who isn't us and doesn't understand us. That everyone outside of r9k
>>
>>37114522
>No, normie is anyone who isn't us and doesn't understand us

Also any robot that improved their life and gained social skills, employment friends and lovers... Because if they were able to change they weren't really a robot at all, they were just a shy normie all along.

Because the idea that a robot can take control of his life and become better strikes at the heart of the victim mentality that robots use to console themselves about how shit everything is. They'd rather live every day in abject misery than face the prospect that their direction in life is within their power to change.
>>
i have a facebook account but i barely use it. i have a twitter account just to follow people. i got laid twice.

i hate how they ruin everything. i knew a girl who got into better call saul. i couldn't get into it. i told her to watch breaking bad as it's a sequel to better call saul.
>>
File: 1489436295942.jpg (82KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489436295942.jpg
82KB, 600x480px
When you tell normies to go away, they insist to stay here even harder. They are much like mules in that sense.
The best you can hope for is that they spiral into depression and get filled with self-loathing. The normalfag must be beaten and broken, only then can he be reasoned with.
For this reason, I always seek to undermine the core beliefs of the normie, to send him into a state of existential despair. It is difficult, but it can be done with some of the more intelligent normies.
>>
File: freudian_assholes.jpg (71KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
freudian_assholes.jpg
71KB, 500x666px
>>37113585
I have noting to say.
>>
When Plato said philosopher kings should rule society did he mean robots should rule normies?
>>
File: 1466471688871.png (9KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1466471688871.png
9KB, 558x565px
I have:
>instagram
>used to have tinder
>facebook
>twitter
>gf
>job

you'll never get rid of us
>>
File: Pepe REEEE kombat.jpg (169KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe REEEE kombat.jpg
169KB, 450x450px
>>37113585
REEEEE NORMALFAGS LEAVE!!!!!

You have your own goddamn boards in /b/, /soc/, /lgbt/, and even /bant/ now.

Don't you dare try to say that
>Well those boards suck now
Because you are the reason those boards turn to shit. Think about it. If an entire board is dedicated just to you and you complain about all the people JUST like you, then why the hell would you go to someone else's board and start shitting it up. Get the fuck out!!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.