[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that bullying is wrong and bad unless you're bullying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (14KB, 223x187px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 223x187px
reminder that bullying is wrong and bad

unless you're bullying beta men lol, then it's totally fine haha rofl
>>
Bullying is fine and is a natural way to mold a child who lacked a poor/no father figure
>>
>>37075969
that's actually bullshit but whatever you gotta tell yourself to justify it
>>
stop fucking bullying anime girls then

they don't want you
>>
>>37075969
School_shooter_collage.jpeg
>>
>>37075942

Nice guys aren't "nice" though, they're actually evil people for wanting to spend time with me and give me attention.

It's not my fault that I'm not upfront with them and don't tell them Im not interested, it's their fault for being nice to me.

Mysoginistic jerks!

Brb going to go get fucked in the ass by Chad!
>>
>entire forum dedicated to making fun of people with autism and aspergers

damn, why is reddit so ableist?
>>
File: IMG_0027.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>37075942
Bullying prevents little faggotry
>>
>>37076019
little do they know they're the true betas
>>
>>37076004
Listen up, sperglord. Nice guys are actually faggots who pretend to be a girl's friend with the ulterior motive of sex. Everything they do is underhanded and manipulative, and they believe that they DESERVE sex after accumulating enough friendship tokens, and when the girl tells them to fuck off they get butthurt.
>>
>>37076053
Oh, of course, that's why CWC is now a tranny with a criminal record. Because bullying prevents faggotry! It's all about muh tough love!!!

Stop. Just admit you like to bully and degrade those worse-off than you. Stop trying to spin it.
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37076019
because creep-shaming is awesome
>>
Why are ugly people members of anonymous forums?

Notice no good looking or well-adjusted normie frequents anonymous boards. LMAO.

Is that why male betas and ITTechies love it?
>>
>>37076075
This isnt real. No sane women could be this bitter and vindictive over a mentally ill man
>>
>>37076078
>>>/fit/

>>37075942
This particular example is anonymous and impersonal, so it's not so bad.
>>
>>37076072
You're spewing out whole chunks of meme. Friendship tokens? You must have a vagina for a brain.
>>
>>37076199
>anonymous and impersonal
ah, the true coward's way
>>
>>37076200
Not even an argument. Not my fault you're butthurt because you lacked the balls to just ask a girl out.
>>
>>37076210
I mean, I'd take a random post on /r/niceguys over someone directly calling me an autistic virgin neckbeard in public any day.
>>
>>37076072
>men are social with women with the end of getting sex
yeah that's pretty much how it's always worked in civilized society
>>
bullying IS good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
>>
>>37076075
Im so gald the people in that thread completely shat all over her
>>
File: fuck off.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
81KB, 250x250px
>>37076272
>[YouTube] Sam Hyde
>>
You sad, sad robot faggots
>>
>>37076075
>tell mother you'll look after her disabled child so she will die thinking her child will be fine and won't bother making alternative plans
>leave him to die and live lavish on her inheritance once she's dead
why are normies so fucking evil?
>>
>>37076326
triggered snowflake sjw nu male cuck detected back to r*ddit XD
>>
>>37076239
>posts regurgitated strawman he's heard a million times from other bitter women
>gets even the slightest whiff of fishmarket-tier pussy
Don't get snippy with me just because your brown-nosing keeps vaginas dry.
>>
>>37076365
back to lolcow honestly. you obese cunts aren't any better
>>
>>37076302
It was pretty mixed honestly,

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/6avoxh/no_regrets_mom_expects_me_to_look_after_my/?st=j2sg0ehk&sh=1b388a08

Also, look at how all the normies post shit like "I can't wait for life to give you a hard time", "I hope that when you need help everyone turns their back on you." This is honestly how they think, that we live in some just-world where because someone did a bad thing a bad thing will come to them. This is why normies can't empathize with people like us, they just think we must have been shitty people all our lives to end up like this.
>>
except the guys posted about on r/niceguys are overwhelmingly shitty people and if a guy was genuinely nice the people there would probably think it was mean to make fun of him

The typical NiceGuy hasn't matured emotionally since 13 and thinks that he can earn a woman's attention by being flattering to an uncomfortable extent, and then flies into a rage directed at the girl when it doesn't work. Or he comes on to her in some overly forward way and then when she tells him to fuck off he then starts claiming that he's such a nice guy. They're not getting made fun of because they're socially inept, they're getting made fun of because they're assholes just like the guys they claim to be nicer than.

But you guys are probably gonna call me a plebbitor who needs to GTFO because you take anything making fun of socially inept men personally.
>>
>>37076554
Aka "social proof"

Treat a guy like shit and he appears shitty to others
>>
>>37076605
>act nice towards people like the nips in order to save face because "I don't want any trouble"
>am actually a total fucking edgy asshole
>girl tells me I'm perfect and always gushes over how nice I am
>asked me if I wanted to hang out with her
>said no thanks because I don't want our relationship to get to the point where she finds out I'm an insufferable, insecure asshole and leaves me

Not entirely my own fault that I'm an asshole, though. Certain faggots prevented me from having any sort of friends when I was in elementary school while molesting me. Probably why I have this warped as fuck cynical world view

Anyways, I'm probably better than the highschool dropout, drug addict scumbags the women in my city cohabit with, but who knows. I'm an ugly fuck
>>
File: 1484270365083.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1484270365083.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>37075942
>some neckbeard caption image
>9 times out of 10 the quote in the image is totally fabricated
>it's only there to give people an excuse to make fun of them for being ugly while pretending it's because of "their" shit personality
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-05-17-19-56.png (330KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-05-17-19-56.png
330KB, 1080x1920px
>>37076692
Certainly better than being blogged about on social media and losing any modicum of privacy.
>>
>>37076605
Why stop at socially inept? Why not make fun of intellectually inept people? Financially inept people? Physically inept people?

The problem is not some subreddit existing. It's that this shit has become mainstream and acceptable by popular society.
>>
>>37076554
you do realize that when people say "i hope you get what you deserve," that doesn't imply that they believe that some cosmic force in the universe makes bad things happen to bad people, right?
>>
>>37076692

>certain faggots molested me and prevented me from having friends at school

A-are you me anon? Honestly if I could go back to the moment everything got terrible it would be this.
>>
>>37075969
I'm about to mold you ass with m dick
>>
>>37076768
They don't say "I hope" though, they say "When". They obviously do believe that shit
>>
>>37076605
Mostly this. Being nice is not a special perk, it's mandatory. Help someone because you want to help them and not because you expect something in return. If they start abusing your help to get freebies tell them to fuck off, easy as that.
>>
>>37076783
Everything got shittier after that.
My life is sort of okay now but I still have problems obviously
>>
>>37076853
>being nice
>mandatory
where did this come from
>>
>>37076766
I think you're confused about why people find it okay to make fun of these guys. If they were decent people, decent people wouldn't poke fun at them. It's like why people hate Chris Chan. People don't hate Chris Chan because he's autistic, they hate him because he's really not a good person.

If there was a subreddit that was just dedicated to making fun of autistic men, not autistic men acting like dicks, but just not understanding how to socialize or being awkward somehow, most people would find that horrible. I mean, if you want an example of this, if you watch Youtube very much you probably remember when LeafyIsHere got a ton of hate for making a video making fun of this autistic guy who posted a video of himself awkwardly interacting with a couple of women outside of a grocery store https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24KRxVvQjAo
Everyone came to the autistic guy's aid because he was just ACTUALLY trying to be nice and getting made fun of for it
>>
>>37075969
>bullying half the population
>>
>>37076951
Depends on where you live. In the US, being an aggressive asshole is the norm, in Canada everyone is nice to "Save face", but Canadians are really a bunch of stuck up assholes.
>>
>>37076962
There are people who make fun of ulillillia. That they're bad people is just an excuse people make so they can justify their bullying of autists
>>
>>37076962
Not really, because in pretty much all cases, they never tell you why you're being made fun of. And that's pretty hard for an autistic to figure out if they've lacked the social experience and social intelligence.

Chris is a different story because he had multiple people telling him what was wrong and he never changed
>>
>>37076962
CWC is someone with pretty severe aspergers and a clearly broken home life who has been bullied and harassed for most of his adult life because he made some shitty comics about Sonic in crayon

It's easy to label him a bad person but he's mentally unstable and also feels the need to fight back against his attackers because of this. It's been like 10 years and people still harass and stalk him. Because he's a "lolcow". That's how they see it. Provoke the mentally deficient guy, get a funny reaction. That's all they care about. Not the fact that they're tormenting someone whose life is pretty bad to begin with.

It's like the Chads who would bully the legitimately autistic kid in school until he eventually lost it and freaked out in an embarrassing way, and then everyone says "jeez what a freak we didn't even do anything!"
>>
>>37076951
Because that's how we work. Being nice is normal.
>>
>>37075942
you are memeing but this unironically sums up peoples' attitude towards me from age 14 to 22 almost

my mother had cancer then died, I was just a little quiet and withdrawn and apparently that was all it took to set normies off and send me on a downward spiral, it wasn't just other kids, it was teachers, social workers, careers advisors, even family members and doctors, looking back it seems bizarre, I wish I could go back in time and tell that kid not to blame himself

>>37075969
I don't remember anyone giving me advice, just ostracizing me.
>>
>>37076962
Someday we will live in a culture that stops fetishizing revenge and the world will be a much better place.
>>
>>37077142
Being normal is not mandatory or even desirable if you're really successful. I'll make a point of my own now and say that adopting the pretense of being nice is normal.
>>
>>37077257
>Being normal is not mandatory or even desirable
Being normal just means that you adhere whatever rules and limitations your society has placed on you. Natural human behavior has a lot of altruism in it: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3088085/
>>
>>37077403
Altruism does not exist.
>>
File: muhsoggyknee.jpg (29KB, 944x145px) Image search: [Google]
muhsoggyknee.jpg
29KB, 944x145px
Not trying to moralfag here, but I hate when normies take the piss out of betas and claim the moral high ground by creating false stereotypes so they don't need to feel guilty when they act like an arsehole.
>>
>>37076075
honestly I agree with her, we shouldn't burden others with the mentally ill
>>
>>37077403
You can be an asshole and still be normal. An example of this is the classic sociopathic serial killer. Pretends to be nice, fits with the rules of society, kills people.
>>
>>37077492
It does, but only in the scientific definition, which means of course it is still a selfish act because it makes you feel good.
>>
>>37077676
>Pretends to be nice
Yes, the sociopath is pretending. He isn't nice.
>fits with the rules of society
It may appear so but he doesn't, because
>kills people
or more fitting
>murders people
doesn't fit the rules of society. That's why they are removed.
>>
File: you better click that.png (84KB, 249x252px) Image search: [Google]
you better click that.png
84KB, 249x252px
>>37076326
total cuckpost right there
>>
>>37077739
If they get caught.

Look, I don't think it pays to be anything more than superficially nice to an absolute stranger. I think it pays to be genuinely nice to people that you know and would return the favor. I think that shitting on a guy for wearing a certain kind of hat violates even the superficial kind of niceness.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170517-002032.png (332KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170517-002032.png
332KB, 1440x2560px
>>37075942
It's perfectly fine when you're making fun of people who deserve to be made fun of.
>>
>>37076075
I agree with her. Taking care of disabled people are the worst.
I doubt i would want to take care of my own child even if he werent disabled. Which is why i wont be having children
>>
>>37077947
Yes, you're right. Kindness shown to strangers is usually very limited, but you're still more likely to help someone who has fallen down than to kick him in the face, for example. Also, you usually respect the personal space of others even if in a cramped environment, like an elevator. People that don't seem to adhere to social norms trigger red flags, you don't want them anywhere near you. Fedora wearing neckbeards are people that break several norms and rules and as such are subject to being ostracized. It's not a humane thing to do and people should think about if this kind of behavior is really necessary. Sadly, only things that affect women are being discussed nowadays. I hope that changes soon.
>>
>>37077516
It's not moralfagging, it's the truth. Normies claim to be caring towards social autists but what they really mean is that girl or guy at the party who has never met them before or only on a few occasions. Social outcasts, legit autists and the mentally ill are just props for them to get a good laugh out of.
>>
>>37077739
>That's why they are removed.
Only if they are caught. And when they're in jail, women send them thousands of love letters and fight each other for the opportunity to marry them.

It really boils your noodle doesn't it?
>>
>>37075969
You're retarded

organiccomment
>>
>>37076962
>they hate him because he's really not a good person.
I'm sure decades of being cruelly provoked didn't help things. People didn't make fun of him because he was nasty, they made fun of him because it was easy to get a good response.
>>
>>37075969
can't tell if this is bait or just a /pol/ack trying to cope with being bullied as a child.
>>
>>37077121
>It's like the Chads who would bully the legitimately autistic kid in school until he eventually lost it and freaked out in an embarrassing way, and then everyone says "jeez what a freak we didn't even do anything!"

I don't know anything about this chris chan guy, but I do hate when people do what you mention in your above example. People are fucking assholes.
>>
>>37076962
>If they were decent people, decent people wouldn't poke fun at them
I don't know how this actually makes any sense to you. It's honestly been pretty funny seeing OP call you on being a shit while you seem to think you're entitled to shit on others because you're better than them. Maybe you should just admit to yourself that you're a condescending stereotypical wannabe internet tough guy bully.
>>
>>37075969
Don't bully black people, that's racist.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.