[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being a NEET is suffering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1477799154494.png (313KB, 642x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477799154494.png
313KB, 642x500px
being a NEET is suffering
>>
no is a bless
>>
File: 966b46a2b954b333817d94d0ead5e005.jpg (631KB, 1368x2004px) Image search: [Google]
966b46a2b954b333817d94d0ead5e005.jpg
631KB, 1368x2004px
I feel too energyless to do anything, but working or going to college would be even harder for me. I atleast have sometimed the motivation to do something practical or enjoy media. Having a friend to share the neetdom with could be better, but I'm too autistic for that.
>>
>>37004808
no
every day i am reminded i am useless to everybody
i am a leech to everyone
nothing is fun anymore
i just try to waste the most amount of time possible before i go to sleep again
>>
>>37004845
exactly
live with it until you get used to being lonely.
move to country where you can get neet bux, live alone.
its not cause you are a neet, its cause you just dont like anything anymore
atleast you are looking forward to something
kys if you dont like it
>>
>>37004933
i dont want money i just want reason for my life
im too weak to kill myself
>>
>>37004782
inb4 "just get a job then"

yeah it's bad
been 4 years now, a long fever dream where the days go by so quickly yet each day is the same psychic torment as the last
>>
>>37004954
money gives reason to live, being a poorfag is the worst thing you can experience in life
>>
>>37004843
Sounds like you have low T. Head over to >>>/fit/ to solve that.
>>
>>37004977
What's stopping you from getting a job and developing your social skills? Sitting at home all day is not much of a life, no wonder you are depressed.
>>
File: IMG_1673.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.png
29KB, 300x250px
Hush everyone. You might continue this discussion once I have finished my coffee
>>
>>37004782
Think about it this way,
You could be a wagecuck and everything else would be the same,
just that you're doing 8 hours of slave labor every work day.
If that's your idea of better, well then don't mind me and slave away!
>>
>>37004983
im not poor
i just dont want money

>>37005111
being a wagecuck sounds better than being isolated and self deprecating all day
>>
>>37005004
does advice ever work for you
like does anyone ever listen
and if they listen, does it help them?

probably not, right? guess being mentally ill isn't something you just free will away huh
>>
>>37004782
Nope, having no purpose is suffering. I'm a wagecuck and I wish I could be a NEET who does shit like engineering, programming or other cool stuff from home.
>>
>>37005186
agreed OP
if someone's been NEET for more than a year they'll understand this
otherwise LARPing or grass is greener wagey
>>
>>37004782
being trans is suffering
>>
>>37005186
You just need to set goals for yourself. Try mastering a skill or creatimg something, you have all the time in the world.
>>
>>37005186
then go buy happiness with it. and yes, you can do that

and if wagecucking sounds good, go do it then, getting a job isnt hard
>>
>>37005261
get the fuck out you don't belong here

original
>>
>>37005275
>getting a job isn't hard

fucking LARPers please get out
if you've never been NEET, get the fuck away
>>
>>37005288
do not bully in my thread, they belong here as much as anyone else
>>
>>37005252

Some people can motivate themselves, others need external motivation.

One friend of mine was recently laid off; they got several months of full pay, as well as job placement assistance.

They immediately became depressed, and haven't left their house for the past month; sleeping most of every day.

Another friend of mine does contract work, and takes 6 months at a time off between contracts so he can travel, and work on his own projects.

Some people can handle it, others just fall apart.
>>
>>37005319
no they don't and you're part of the problem

you should leave too
>>
>>37005186
>im not poor
>i just dont want money
try being a NEET, and poor, and dumb, and ugly

NEET life is only shit because of the pressure society puts on you, and the worry of money. Otherwise I would live my entire life by consuming media, and not having to deal with normies.
>>
>>37005318
it isnt. you are retarded if you think it is. I get ASKED to come to work somewhere just simply by sitting my ass at home doing absolutely nothing.
I am a neet
>>
>>37005379
please leave this board, you are just a parasite
>>
>>37005186
>being a wagecuck sounds better than being isolated and self deprecating all day
And you think wagecucking will make this better?
It won't though it will just put more pressure on you to socialize.
Unless you're social to begin with it won't make you happy.
>>
>>37005531
it would at least give me purpose and maybe a friend
>>
>>37005186
>being a wagecuck sounds better than being isolated and self deprecating all day
Once you get used to being a NEET you're fucked mate. I thought the same thing but I was always super fucking anxious in the work environment and quit after a week.

I've been a NEET for 5 years and I don't think I can live another way. I you hate it, then you better start applying for jobs or going to CC before you get too used to this lifestyle. You hate being a NEET, but once you go over to the other side of the fence, you'll notice it's just as bad, if not worse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.