[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you just mad because women get more attention than you ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 13

File: 1491422978183.jpg (40KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491422978183.jpg
40KB, 960x444px
Are you just mad because women get more attention than you ?
>>
>>36965079
ye thats part but the anger extends to guys who get more attention too
>>
File: 1451828737762.jpg (112KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1451828737762.jpg
112KB, 657x657px
>you will never know the inner pain of being a lonely girl only capable of attracting insecure, lazy betas.
>>
No I'm mad because no one has any redeeming qualities. I think having a shitty community in the real world (socal) combined with seeing the communities of tumblr, reddit, and 4chan and all of its faggotry has made me unable to build rapport with anyone, not that I'm redeeming either. Ironic since my greatest fear is loneliness.
>>
>>36965136
>only capable of attracting insecure lazy betas
Give it a chance, maybe you can attract me instead
>>
A man will never know what is it like to have someone made you feel loved just to fuck you. Being pump and dumped is truly one of the loneliest feelings there is.
>>
>>36965219
Men would love that, hence the lack of empathy to that issue...
>>
>>36965079
No, I'm more bothered that women pretend they don't.
>>
File: 1366636021701.jpg (1MB, 890x4253px) Image search: [Google]
1366636021701.jpg
1MB, 890x4253px
>>36965079
here, have an overly long comic to compliment your OP image
>>
>>36965079
Every Saturday night I take a hot shower, put on some nice clothes and pour some bourbon.

I load my gun up with one bullet and sit it on the table next to me and listen to music and drink. If I don't pick the gun up and kill myself then i've made it through another period of soul crushing loneliness and depression and I get on with my life until next time.
>>
>>36965224
That is why men can never understand how lonely it is. I mean how many thread do robots pretend that sex will magically solve their problem.
>>
>>36965219
But it's women's fault because they can't resist the allure of jerks and assholes.
>>
>>36965219
>>36965251
Cyborg or Failed normie or whatever the fuck you want to call me here. Honestly, I can get casual sex easily, I'm having problems finding a woman to just love me. I just want a relationship.
>>
File: 1494484612772.jpg (28KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494484612772.jpg
28KB, 704x400px
but i hav a vaginer and havent left the house in months, and only speak to my doctor and mom

i hate those kind of privileged attention whoring bitches too and realize they are a huge majority and i know men in the west have it worse

i guess this post is attention whoring too, i am sorry and wont do it again
>>
>>36965265
They hide their jerk and assholness from you. Imagine meet a qt girl who claim to be into anime and a virgin. She spend week pretending to be that person. After you have sex. You find out the she's like a turbo slut and the only anime she's watch is Sailor Moon.
>>
>>36965277
>I can get casual sex easily
Are you white? How tall are you?
>>
>>36965136
at least you attract something
I only attract hatred
>>
>>36965290
be my sensible gf
You know you want to
>>
>>36965290
>tfw we could probably be friends or more but we're both probably too spastic anxiety ridden fuck ups to even attempt it

C'iest la vie.
>>
>>36965219
Fuck you. I'm still not over my (ex)gf who just last week ghosted me. Everything was going great and we were really having fun together, sex was good, etc. Then she stops replying all of a sudden for no reason at all.

Girls are far more heartless than guys.
>>
>>36965290
Yeah but you're probably ugly so you don't exist, us lonely men don't want uggo chicks, we want Stacy
>>
>>36965298
>They hide their jerk and assholness from you.
Guy here, it's extremely obvious to us who's the Chad professional pump and dumper and who's just a genuine guy, just get a guy friend who isn't an orbiter, describe your dates and he'll vet them. Even non-autistic robots can do this, it's easy as fuck for dudes.
>>
>>36965301
I'm black and I'm like 5'10. Sex is the easy part but as soon as I show I have feelings for someone they disappear. I'm assuming I just have shit luck with women or I'm picking shitty women. I probably attract shitty women also so I'm paranoid to even start anything anymore.
>>
>>36965277
Getting casual sex isn't hard for 90% of the population if they just wanted to. Even most virgins of /r9k/ could, they just won't bother or come up with lame excuses.
>>
>>36965350
Jesus.

>gf of 7 years
>the only person I ever gave my heart to and loved
>cheats on me
>ghosts me

Fucking bitch. I wanted to kill myself for a year because of you. My mom liked you. Your mom liked me. Fucking asshole. I wish I had the cash to fly out to your city and tell your parents what a whore you are.
>>
>>36965245
Looks like Threeangledblue, too bad he's dead.
>>
>>36965298
No, it's certainly their asshole bbehaviour that gives women vagina tingles. Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez didn't hide their crimes, but women still flocked to them.
>>36965350
>Girls are far more heartless than guys.
Females are genetically hard-wired to feel far less pain and stress than men after a tragic event.
>>
>>36965136
Stop dressing like your mom, don't wear the same hair as your mom, stop wearing glasses from Americas best.
>>
>>36965245
Anyone who tells a girl they have never met before that they like Iron Man deserves to be alone.
>>
>>36965385
Are you autistic or you just missing the point that guys don't act like assholes. I get it you think real life is a teenage movie from the 90's. I'm talking about a man pretending to love you and saying I love. Just to fuck you.
>>
>>36965385
Girls don't like assholes, idiot. Nobody does. The reason some assholes get girls is that they have enough good sides to counterbalance being an asshole. Like having money.
>>
>>36965245
Poor Freddie Munster.
>>
File: 1493520756262.jpg (105KB, 580x924px) Image search: [Google]
1493520756262.jpg
105KB, 580x924px
>>36965423
Woman are for procreation, not conversation.
>>
>>36965423
So you're saying women cannot transform the bad-boys and Alphas that seduce them into stable life-partners?

That's sort of the point...women have a dualistic mating strategy for a reason. You get the Alpha's genes, then you find a Beta to provide for the children.

Not a teenage 90s movie, just evolution,
>>
>>36965508
>>36965497

If you believed this than you can't bitch about ever being lonely. You being lonely means you love the evolutionary contest.
>>
>>36965573
You lost the evolutionary contest.
>>
>>36965478
Or you know, they're assholes who are good at pressuring and playing with people.

Or, you know, assertiveness and confidence can be generally good things. Maybe we're just hypersensitive to it because we're so sick of feeling like we're on the bottom. So we mistype some people as assholes. I haven't been here in a while but I guess now there's a Chad/Brad dichotomy?
>>
>>36965478
Not even a "nice guy", but it's undeniable that women are love assholes.

Maybe not spiteful, self-loathing assholes, but they do like cheerful and self-amused ones.

>>36965573
I did lose, because I am a 5'6" white man.
>>
>>36965573
I don't mind being lonely. Rather be that than a Beta Bux. Also here's a study proving the other guy on women's dualistic mating strategy. (Pillsworth&Haselton 2006). There's no direct links due to it being a PDF.
>>
>>36965497
>makeup level: caked
>>
>Man.
>No one wants me.
>Women.
>Chad doesn't want me.

Learn the difference, women can't be robots by nature.
>>
>>36965664
>I don't mind being lonely. Rather be that than a Beta Bux.
That's one of the big reasons why I'm paranoid when dealing with women. I can't tell the hoes from the ladies since every hoe want to be called a lady. I've just seen so many of my friends get fucked over by women. Think you are in love but she fucking two other dudes. I'm not saying some men aren't like that either. I just don't know how to distinguish between the snakes to be honest.
>>
>>36965652
Actually interesting theory that is proven correctly yet again.
>studies show that women are attracted to selfish guys who are full of themselves yet guys are not attracted to the same qualities in women.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26098378
>>
>>36965625
Some people mistake being confident and assertive as being an asshole. There can be confident assholes, just like confident nice guys. And beta assholes.
>>
>>36965079
There are some days that I legitimately want to hurt women. I'm not jealous for attention or lonely. I just hate how degenerate and disgusting and despicable and diabolical they are. I really hate women. Anyone else like this?
>>
>>36965745
Your link doesn't match your claims. It's like clockwork. Every time a robot makes a stupid claim based on his bitter projections, if he provides a link it's a completely unrelated subject where he somehow is able to read what's not there using mental gymnastics.
>>
>>36965652
The reason girls don't like you is that you're a self-loathing asshole. If you were a confident nice guy you'd get lots of pussy.
>>
>>36965246
that hit me so hard. take it easy fellow robot.
maybe i'll see ya on the other side
>>
>I'm a lonely man
>Let's go to the bar

who ever made that picture has probably never been lonely.
>>
>>36965721
What do you mean? You'll have to be a bit more concise than
>didn't match your claims
When I am a different anon and just helping add information to the discussion
>>
>>36965915
Meant to reply to >>36965848 originally
>>
>>36965079
>Are you just mad because women get more attention than you ?
Not at all, that's just a fact of life.

I'm mad that women believe they know what it's like to be alone. They don't and it's fucking insulting.
>>
>>36965497
Maybe her face wouldn't be such a disaster if she didn't wear so much makeup.
>>
>>36965079
I've been sitting alone at the mall waiting for my girlfriend and had girls approach me asking why I was all alone... lt was nice to be noticed and spoken to first
>>
>>36965497
They truly are disgusting creatures...
>>
File: 1494576584146.jpg (40KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494576584146.jpg
40KB, 597x597px
>>36965322
i want to but >>36965347 is the case. bye bye, have a good one.
>>
>>36965938
>My loneliness beats their loneliness.

Celebrate the small victories i guess.
>>
>>36965298
Would be very easy to spot when she flirts with every guy we walk by, dresses like an absolute whore, expects you to pay and diverts every conversation into shallow piss and refuses to talk about her own interests.

If you can't spot who's a jerk you're either autistic or used to everyone doing everything for you.
>>
>>36965897
That's his house, you can see cabinets in the corner. Now the candles...maybe he's gay.
>>
>>36965664
You can direct link a PDF are you stupid?
>>
>>36965350
cause ur dick is small
>>
>>36965963
if you want to you can try
that's what I'm doing
don't you want to at least try?
>>
>>36965970
He never did that when I was around and I'm not Stacey enough to force men to show me their phones and what not.
>>
>>36965968
Be grateful for what you have, Stacy.

You're alone of your own volition and could get yourself 50 beta orbiters TODAY. There are people in this thread attempting to orbit bottom of the barrel female degenerates RIGHT NOW.

Women cannot experience loneliness. I don't understand why they can't just accept that.
>>
>>36966008
I'm not a stacy. Just laughing at your pathetic logic. I've been here for a while. Probably longer than you. I will never get why you guys made being sad and depressed a competition.
>>
>>36965079
>Are you just mad

It's not a question of being "mad". Anger at facts is unproductive and immature.

It's a question of statistics and problem solving. There are a large number of men chasing a small number of women. (Example: compare the number of tinder matches for a 5/10 woman versus a 5/10 man.) That heavy skew requires extra work and extra thought to figure out how to win in a system that's fixed against you. It's a hard problem to solve, and that's why we have /r9k/ to discuss the problem and its solution.
>>
>>36965897
i've been lonely and just gone to the bar to have a few. when i do that, i never talk to anyone but the bartender and i just sit there, drink, and play songs on the jukebox.

i have to be in the mood for it, but i can be nice to just be in the same room with other people. i usually pick shitty dive bars predominantly filled with old men whiling away there time. i would never go to like a bar frequented by people in my age range.
>>
>>36965380
It's because you dont have the money m8
>>
>>36966049
>I will never get why you guys made being sad and depressed a competition.
That's because you're vapid and can't understand a simple sentence.

Being depressed or lonely isn't a good thing, it isn't a competition. What's stupid is when a bunch of normie cunts pretend they're going through the same thing because they've been single for a month or two, while 6 different guys vie for their attention in the same thread.

Why do you do that shit? I wouldn't go up to a terminal cancer victim and tell him I know exactly what he's going through because my great aunt had skin cancer once.

Have a little self awareness Stacy, that's all we've ever asked. It's not a competition, it's not about sympathy. Just don't be a vacuous cunt, for once.
>>
File: 1493075616020.jpg (304KB, 1402x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1493075616020.jpg
304KB, 1402x1247px
>>36965136
>you will never know how to do basic self improvement and always be a 'quirky' girl
>>
>>36966049
that's what we're telling you: there is no competition. i'm glad we agree.
>>
File: lcenTEj_d.jpg (101KB, 640x951px) Image search: [Google]
lcenTEj_d.jpg
101KB, 640x951px
>>36965245
Can you post a link to the whole thing?
>>
>>36966146
>>36966120

I agree there isn't a competition so stop acting like yours is better than their. Depression isn't a male only thing. Being lonely isn't a male only thing. So stop pretending like your is better. Stop trying saying that only A causes women depression. While Abcdef+ is male depression.
>>
>>36966250
people in these comics always look like they're sprinting
>>
>>36966054
/r9k/ is the problem, not the solution. It takes gullible men, who otherwise could be happy and getting girls, and convinces them that they can never be happy and will die virgins. And some of those gullible fools actually start believing in those memes.

Pretty much anyone here could go out and find someone and get laid and stop being lonely. But you don't because you don't want to.
>>
>>36965079
>Haven't speak with anyone in over 2 weeks

He should be happy. I don't get it.
>>
>>36965290

Nice try '''''''fembot'''''''

Oregano pestilence
>>
>>36965350
>sex was good
>being on r9k to humblebrag towards hopeless social pariah khvs about having had sex
the true redpill is, failed normies are actually the most pathetic group, even below robots and cyborgs.
>>
>>36965136
She should just lose weight, let her hair grow, get contacts and stop dressing like a granny. That's it.
>>
>>36966262
>Being lonely isn't a male only thing. So stop pretending like your is better. Stop trying saying that only A causes women depression.
Good lord you're stupid.

I didn't say only men get depression, you goalpost moving airhead. I said only men experience real loneliness.

ANY girl without some hideous birth defect can get a date within a few hours. That isn't loneliness. Being that "quirky interovert chick :^)" isn't loneliness. Being a fat chick that turns down fat neckbeards by the dozen isn't loneliness. You're CHOOSING to be alone.

Fuck me I might as well be explaining relativity to a neanderthal.

I give up. Yes Stacy, waiting out for the next Chad to come along is a fate worse than death. You pitch your life story netflix, they can make a hit tv series about just how hard your life is.
>>
>>36966344
>failed normies are actually the most pathetic group, even below robots and cyborgs.
This. And this applies to the shtiposting Stacys here too.

At least robots have a sense of self awareness about them.
>>
>>36966348
And ANY guy without some hideous birth defect can get a date within a few hours. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>36965311
>>"at least you attract something"
>I attract something too
>>
>>36966370
What do you mean? Robots are by definition failed normies. You are so exactly because of a lack of self-awareness. If you have a sense of it, you would realize you could actually do something about your life instead of sperging out on a Mongolian woodcarving forum all day long.
>>
>>36965976
>Now the candles...maybe he's gay.
lel
>>
File: 1397050297319.jpg (62KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1397050297319.jpg
62KB, 265x265px
>be me
>start talking to a girl i met on whisper
>she says she's 'SUPER SUPER lonely'
>i ask her if she has a boyfriend
>she says, 'we broke up a month ago and i'm going crazy feeling so alone'
>mfw
because i'm not a fucking sperg i didn't immediately challenge her and fly off the rails about how she cannot even fathom the depths that loneliness can get to. it's different for women, for most of them all their lives they have been coddled and told they were pretty/desirable. the vast majority of them have never gone an entire day without speaking to another human bean, whereas i'm sure that there are men ITT who have gone weeks at a time without human contact.

most women just have the wool pulled over their eyes and it's not entirely their fault. women, especially young women, are overvalued in society. they will start to experience true loneliness somewhere in their mid 40s when they have become sexually undesirable to most of the men.

young robots, give it time. start to increase your value in the dating market now and by the time you're 30 or so you'll have your pick of the litter of women your age and if you're savvy, that young shit as well.

most of you men will disregard that last bit because you won't want a 'roastie' who is done riding the 'cock carousel'. so it goes. you faggots can't have your cake and eat it too. either you settle when you're older or you just stay bitter, lonely, and suicidal
>>
>>36966348
>Fucking is an all end all to loneliness.

You gonna counter with that meme. If you think sex is the cure to your loneliness than my friend you never really been lonely.
>>
>>36966373

>are on r9k
>see the lives of everyone posting here
>dont make the connection?

wow m8

top troll
>>
File: fembots.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
fembots.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>36966373
This board exists to this day as proof. I've seen countless people turned down by even the most hideous of women.

Do you really think if Mr. Foothand posted ANYWHERE he'd receive this kind of reception?
>>
>>36966403
>waaaah I'm so lonely why can't I get a gf
>REEEE FUCK YOU ROASTIE DIE GET OUT OF MY SIGHT
>waaaah I'm so lonely why can't I get a gf
>>
>>36966406
I didn't mention sex a single time. Try harder.

I talked about dating. Romantic companionship.
>>
>>36966431
>What people say in an anonymous image board to win debate is real.

If you believe that those people are telling the truth than i'm Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>36966403
Experience is relative my dude. She probably means what she says.

There are also differences with emotions that are experienced in an acute sense, and those in a chronic one.
>>
>>36966430
/r9k/ is full of failed normies who chose to shut themselves in the basement. Most of you could get /fit/ and /fa/ (even just a little), take a shower, get a haircut, and go outside. Then set up Tinder and you're good to go. But you're just a bunch of lazy fucks and want to have a gf handed to you. Chad puts himself out there and makes an effort to get girls, you don't.
>>
>>36965079
>where have all the good men gone?
AND WHERE ARE ALL THE GODS!?
>>
>>36966458
>If you believe that those people are telling the truth than i'm Jennifer Lawrence.
Lmao. You just have no frame of reference for loneliness, and this proves my point. You actually don't think they're serious.

I'll tell you right now, they are. They genuinely would take her out on a date, TODAY if they could.

That's a fembot for you. Makes a thread complaining about being lonely and how no-one will give her a chance, fucking 40 guys and 200 replies offering to take her out. What a struggle, right?
>>
>>36966438
t. roastie who got rejected by Chad for this week
>>
>>36966446
>I talked about dating. Romantic companionship.

No you talked about dating any random person to cure your loneliness. Which a man can easily do.
>>
>>36965079
No Im mad because you spit on the suffering of others.
>>36965219
>A man will never know what is it like to have someone made you feel loved just to fuck you.
>A man will never know what is it like to have someone made you feel loved just to fuck you.
Its amazing how stupid women are.
>>
>>36966474
you had me going until you said 'tinder'. that other shit is right though. you're average guy who puts himself out there enough will find success, but tinder is not the proper forum for that.
>>
>>36966431
I read about this girl yesterday on reddit, they were saying she was beautiful. Men would fuck anything with a vagina desu
>>
>>36966474
No Chad is the genetic elite of male DNA he doesnt have to try at all.
>>
>>36966498

That is a robot for you thinking a date is the same as a relationship. You wanna go on a date? I'll go on a date right now. I wont be your girlfriend though.
>>
>>36966506
>Which a man can easily do.
And that's where you're wrong. It's simple biology, men have a higher sex drive than women. They're more likely to accept you, despite how fat and ugly you might be.

That isn't my opinion, and that isn't conjecture either. If you'd like, I can probably find studies done to back up my point. I'd rather not bother since it's so fucking obvious, but if you're that stupid, just ask and I'll oblige you.
>>
>>36966537
>And that's where you're wrong. It's simple biology, men have a higher sex drive than women

I thought you said it wasn't about sex? Which is it? Is it about romantic relationship or sex?
>>
This is because this entire thread is full of 4/10 or below guys who all want atleast 5/10's but would rather have 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s or 10s and therefore get no one. You can easily be your awkward ugly self with another awkward ugly person but you refuse to because you actually think you deserve better than that, despite being ugly as fuck and socially inept.
>>
>>36966474
>tinder
is for fucking
>>
>>36966525
Chads are made, not born. How stupid do you have to be to believe the genetics meme? Lots of failed normies here could be Chads if they made the effort. There are lots of Chads who were betas or even robots at one point in their life but who manned up later on.

What is preventing you from becoming Chad? Let's hear one reason. And try not to give one of the meme excuses.
>>
File: 1370753848010.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
1370753848010.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>>36966438
don't really know what you mean by this honestly. i said i didn't sperg out when the girl told me that she was lonely.

>>36966467
yeah, i don't have any doubt that she was feeling lonely. lonely for her, lonely for me, and lonely for a KHV posting here are all different things. and yeah, one does become numb to the loneliness if it's prolonged. that acute loneliness is quite painful if you're not already dead inside.
>>
>>36966474
>Most of you could get /fit
I can't unfortunately, extreme vitamin D deficiency is fucking up my muscles and bones and dyslipidemia fucks up my cholesterol and brings fat depots in bad places. I also have hypertension and I have to go to the fucking cardiologist next week, even though I'm just 25 years old. Please don't fucking tell me how everything is so easy to achieve because some people are just really fucking fucked, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>36966549
Yes yes belittle the self esteem of these men you women are so helpful when it comes to dating advice.

I cant believe I was taught human slime like your gender was the empathetic gender lmao.
>>
>>36966556
Chad isnt any dude who fucks women, he is the guy who fucks girls by just existing the prime of male DNA(in terms of sexual attraction).
>>
>>36966556
>What is preventing you from becoming Chad?
Why, are you Chad?
>>
>>36966566
/fit/ and /fa/ are relative scales. You don't need to be a muscle roid /fit/, just don't be a fatass or a skeleton. And for /fa/, it means take a shower and haircut and wear something better than sweatpants.
>>
>>36966549
>You can easily be your awkward ugly self with another awkward ugly person but you refuse to because you actually think you deserve better than that
You just described an ugly female.
>>
>>36966584
Oh, that Chad. He doesn't exist, you know? Neither does the Tooth Fairy. Just legends made up for little kids.
>>
>>36966549
This is so wrong it's funny, there's no end of normal looking guys who'll be willing to date well below themselves.

It's women who always think they deserve someone on a higher level than themselves, women don't 'date down'.
>>
>>36966250
the guy who drew these was asian lol
>>
>>36966565
You can't claim to be lonely and be picky.
>>
File: 1372616357513.jpg (134KB, 1067x968px) Image search: [Google]
1372616357513.jpg
134KB, 1067x968px
>>36966549
i am objectively a 7, maybe an 8 to the right person and i regularly fuck and hit on well below average women. ugly or fat women really think that they deserve attractive men. girls that i've been with openly mock guys who are honestly the only ones in their league.

men do the same though, so yeah.
>>
>>36966623
>women don't 'date down'

You've never seen an ugly or plain guy with a really hot girl? Get out of the basement once in a while. Plenty exist.
>>
>>36966598
I'm neither a fatass nor a skeleton but much worse, I'm eternally skinny fat, doesn't even help that I eat healthy, go cycling every day and even stopped smoking even though I have to wagecuck.
>And for /fa/, it means take a shower and haircut and wear something better than sweatpants.
Sweatpants? The fuck are you talking about nigger. Kek
>>
>>36966623
Its because that poster is a femanon being a cunt.
>>
>>36965136
The worst thing about being on the bottom is that nobody above you has any frame of reference for what your suffering is like, so they want to exaggerate their own struggles and downplay yours.

Like it might be slightly comforting if people with better lives at least have us sympathy but they just can't. People with lots of money think they have bigger problems than poor people. People with gfs think they have it harder than incels.
>>
>>36966585
Maybe, am I? I'm definitely more Chad now than before, I used to be a beta virgin sperglord but now have no trouble getting girls.
>>
>>36966548
What are you, 12 years old? Both, you airhead.

Men are more likely to make the first move for either, because they have a stronger biological urge to do so.

Romance and attraction just exist to facilitate that.
>>
>>36966642
Far more of the reverse is true.

You'll see ten ugly girls with a decent guy for every ugly guy with a hot girl.
>>
>>36966642
I've seen a lot of wealthy guys with average women. Is that what you mean?
>>
>>36966642
>LOL YOU VIRGIN LOSER WOMEN CAN DO WRONG WATCH ME MAKE UP SOMETHING THAT DOESNT HAPPEN AT ALL SEE AGREE WITH ME VIRGIN!!!!!!!

Nice try.
>>
>>36966666
check'd

bloxxblxoxx
>>
>>36966666
>>>/wsg/1683378
>>
>>36966642
>ugly or plain guy with a really hot girl?
Wealth is attractive, anon.
>>
>>36966688
No it isnt women date wealth guys to use their money they dont want to even fuck them.
>>
>>36966701
>women date wealth guys
That's the point.

Are you all retarded or something? I can understand Stacy, she's at a natural disadvantage, but what the fuck is your excuse?
>>
>>36965277
I call you cancer.
Why in the fuck do you people still want to fit in here so bad?
>>
>>36966666
>Women can date when ever they want.
>Men make the first move

Then women can't date when every they want if they have to wait to be asked out. Your basing this whole thing on the fact that you got friend zoned once and followed the girl around like a little puppy.
>>
>>36965378
>Even most virgins of /r9k/ could, they just won't bother or come up with lame excuses.
[citation needed]
>>
>>36966760
Men will attempt to date any woman they get near.
>>
>>36966760
Yes they can, because there are enough guys who will ask her out anyway, that's not a matter of "if" just a matter of "when".
Stupid nigger.
>>
>>36966728
Money only attracts sociopathic golddiggers anyway not wife material.
>>
>>36966760
>Then women can't date when every they want if they have to wait to be asked out.
How the fuck did you reach that conclusion? I said men are more likely to make the first move. They're also more likely to capitulate and accept your offer.

You're stupid to continue this conversation with, Stacy.
>>
>>36966797
You keep making this claims about men while trying to explain why women are a lonely. Your logic is that men will date any and that is why women are lonely. When in fact dating and being lonely don't go hand and hand. Like I said I'll date you tonight if you want. I wont be your girlfriend. So after today you will still be lonely, but by your own logic you can't because you went out on a date. Loneliness has nothing to do with dating. People who've been married for 20 years still feel lonely.
>>
>>36966861
>People who've been married for 20 years still feel lonely.
And this, gentlemen, is Stacy's interpretation of loneliness.

Nothing more needs to be said.
>>
File: 1489767368996.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
1489767368996.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>36966474
80/20 rule mane. It's real. The roastie threat is real as well. Women are not to be trusted, all women are roasties. They will steal from you, lie to you, turn you into a beta provider. Recognize the roastie threat, do not help women, actively work against them if you can.
>>
>>36966556
umm maybe my shit hooked nose, messed up cheekbones, eating disorder which makes me anorexic and aswell as permanent tired eyes.
>>
>>36966887
I guess I win since you can't refute my claim.
>>
>>36966941
You're stupid, refute that.
>>
>>36966949
I'm not the one who doesn't know what a date is.

>Hurr durr going on a date is the same has having a relationship.

Like I said if you think a single date will magically cure your loneliness I will go on a date with you tonight, but we both know that tomorrow you will still be lonely. Well your version of lonely. Since it's pretty clear you don't understand simple emotions.
>>
>>36966987
I'm talking about guys who haven't spoken to a member of the opposite sex in years outside of a casual/workplace setting, not out of their own choice.

You're talking about married women.

We have completely different concepts of loneliness. Under your concept, sure, whatever you can be lonely while turning down the 6 orbiters that asked you out today.
>>
>>36966907
>he believes in the 80/20 meme

No, the bottom 80% of men are not incels. The bottom 1% are. And you are that bottom 1%.
>>
>>36966987
>Like I said if you think a single date will magically cure your loneliness I will go on a date with you tonight
Not interested, I never claimed to be a robot.

Extend that offer to actual robots and lets make someones day. Where you from?
>>
>>36966861
What the fuck am I reading

Origisalovo
>>
>>36967046
>xi, xhe, or xit believes 80/20 is a meme
It mirrors a womans hypergamy.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/11/all-the-single-ladies/308654/?single_page=true
>written by Kate Bolick
>>
>>36967039
>I'm talking about guys who haven't spoken to a member of the opposite sex in years outside of a casual/workplace setting, not out of their own choice.

Oh man that goalpost must be heavy.

>You're talking about married women.

Have you ever talked to a divorce couple before?

>We have completely different concepts of loneliness

Yeah your is of a 12 year old kid who hasn't touch a pair of boobs.
>>
>>36967099
West Hollywood.
>>
>>36965079
Blogging on pic related since university threw me straight out of NEETlife reclusiveness into normie drunk parties: The loneliest I have ever felt is effectively maintaining conversation with a normalfag about a topic of mutual interest and feeling nothing, knowing that we'll never be friends, etc. That realization that the difference from other people wasn't just physical, but also mental.

Turns out I had bona-fide autism, but that doesn't change that horrible realisation that I actually feel less lonely when away from people.
>>
>>36967259
>Oh man that goalpost must be heavy.
What? Goals still the same. I'm just pointing out, that's what actual loneliness is like.
>Have you ever talked to a divorce couple before?
They wouldn't be married if they were divorced. Fucking talk about moving goalposts, holy shit.
>West Hollywood.
Make a thread and pick out a real robot who lives near you if you're as good as your word. I know for a fucking fact you will not go out on a date with one.

Anyone can make that kind of statement and not follow through with it, it's meaningless.

I've feel like we've discussed this enough anyway. We don't agree lets leave it at that.
>>
>>36966630
Yeah he was showing how unbelievably retarded white people are.
>>
>>36967417
more like shitting on asian women for rejecting him
>>
>>36966786
>sociopathic golddiggers
>wife

Explain how these two are so different?
>>
>>36966666
Fucking checked
Original fucking comment
Original comment holy shit
>>
>>36965219
The solution is don't fuck chads who are way above your sexual market value. He'll bang you, but he'll wife stacy (while keeping jessica and jennifer around on the side)
>>
>>36967366
>>>36967366
>What? Goals still the same
No it's not you claim all men and women. Now you are claim is only some men.

>They wouldn't be married if they were divorced. Fucking talk about moving goalposts, holy shit.

Woosh you missed the point there kiddo. The Your argument is that just by dating someone means they can't be lonely. Yet plenty of people have been married and then got divorced because they were lonely and married.

>Make a thread and pick out a real robot who lives near you if you're as good as your word. I know for a fucking fact you will not go out on a date with one.

Ok just for clarification you asking robots to go on a date and then be never spoken to again.
>>
>>36967366
There you go buddy. You be surprised the lengths I will go to win a debate.
>>36967914
>>
>>36967892
>mindless drivel
I can't be bothered anymore, you're boring.
>>36967934
>I'm blonde asian.
>brunette thread pic
You might as well have said I'll be waiting with electrical tape and a fat cock.
>You be surprised the lengths I will go to win a debate.
Yeah I'll give you that, you've been at it for a while. If your thread wasn't atrocious, I'd even be impressed.
>>
>>36965298
>week
If she's willing to put out that soon she belongs in the trash.
>>
>>36966344
Holy shit, listen to yourself. You're so blinded by your hatred that you even take a good woman-hate post and turn it into a sex-envy post. There was not even the tiniest bit of bragging in that post.

This is why you can't get any and why you need to fuck off to wizchan. You specifically go out of your way to look for things to be offended by. You're a tumblrina sjw, except male.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.