[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a thread and pick out a real robot who lives near you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: JuW2qOJ.jpg (43KB, 640x745px) Image search: [Google]
JuW2qOJ.jpg
43KB, 640x745px
>Make a thread and pick out a real robot who lives near you if you're as good as your word. I know for a fucking fact you will not go out on a date with one.
>Anyone can make that kind of statement and not follow through with it, it's meaningless.

Anybody robots want a date. I will be a huge's Restaurant in West Hollywood. I'll be wearing a pink dress and red rose. I'm blonde asian.
>>
>>36967914
>I'm blonde asian
Pic+timestamp.
>>
I would, but

>I live in the middle of nowhere
>I'm a straight guy

I could be a friend for one evening though and bring a robot to bars and clubs and wingman for him.
>>
>>36967914
You're not pic related in OP so no.
>>
>>36967914
I live in east TN, directly east of a top 50 least educated county in the country.
>tfw will never be able to meet a qt from this board, or this site at all
>>
>>36967914
>fembots don't exist
>even if they did, there wouldn't be any in my area
>even if there were, they wouldn't go out with me
>>
>>36968349
Shieeet dawg. You live near the tri cities?
>>
File: winter.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
winter.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
>>36967914
I would but I live halfway across the world
>>
>>36967914
If we time it at least 4 days from now and you're willing to do a brief 10 minute on webcam conversation with me, I'll drive from Chicago to California
>>
im actually going on a date with a robot next week but nice try!
>>
>>36967914

>>5 lonely robot men meet in a restaurant. Catfishman strikes again
>>
im in atlanta, hmu fembots
>>
11 replies and not one YES

Robots confirmed for WANTING to be alone.
>>
File: 1442565397441.jpg (62KB, 1135x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1442565397441.jpg
62KB, 1135x1017px
>>36970099
>saying yes to blatant catfish
>>
>>36970099
I think no one lives in West Hollywood.

Nice dubs.
>>
I live in albuquerque though and have things I need to do this weekend
I need to go to a car dealership tomorrow and hopefully find something I can afford and then take the dodge I'm using 50ish miles west of the city to drop it off and then somehow get back home to the city and the east side of the city
I fear my only option will be hitchhiking but on the upside I might get murdered and all this will be over with
>>
>>36970099
Do you seriously expect people to turn up without contacting them first?
>>
North Hollywood here

When and where
>>
Who here /lowermainland/?
>>
>>36968255
No that's Meg Turner
>>
>>36967914
i guess i would, whether it was a guy or a girl, it could be fun either way.
>Denmark
>midtjylland
>>
File: 0014 - NyznBSG.png (395KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
0014 - NyznBSG.png
395KB, 1000x710px
I live in Surrey, England. I am a 19 y/o straight male. I will date anyone female if you're within reasonable driving distance.
>>
File: thisisyou.png (524KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.png
524KB, 683x384px
>>36967914
>west hollywood
hey gary, run out of girls to stalk at the abbey?
>>
>>36967914
guy san Francisco if any interest will drop a throughway email 5'11 built. Mostly white. 18 sfsu. Tinestanp or forgetti. STRAIT
>>
I would but going to the airport that fast and flying impossible and I'd probably get shot in the South Side of Chicago
>>
>>36968349
Damn bro I'm in middle TN right outside of Nashville.
>>
>>36967914
>West Hollywood. I'll be wearing a pink dress and red rose. I'm blonde asian.
>in the US
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that feel when no blonde asian in a pink dress to gawk at FUCK
>>
I'll hang out with anyone in Stockholm. I'm male.
>>
File: lisa.jpg (57KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
57KB, 480x720px
>>36973492
>West Hollywood
Hope you like girls(males).
>>
I'm down to hang out if it's in Los Angeles.
>>
>>36970099
I live in Europe though
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.