[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I cucked my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

File: chadthunder.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>be me last summer
>just got home from deployment
>gf left me while I was overseas
>confide in a few friends about what happened, they helped me through a lot of it
>Good friend of mine, we'll call her Paige
>Paige and I went to school together, were always friends
>never really attracted to her. She's pretty, but I was more friends with her than anything
>We talk about it because her and her bf had just broken up, she could relate
>Fast forward to when I get home
>Happy to be home, friends greet me, we get drunk, have good times, etc.
>One night while drunk at a fire, Paige and I make out
>Felt really awkward the day after, ask her if I made shit weird
>She says no, laughs it off
>We have a group of people that hang out every week, multiple days a week
>One night while drunk, friend of mine, we'll call him Jim, tells me how he likes Paige
>Like REALLY likes her, borderline obsessive
>Tells me he's dumbstruck by how pretty she is and that something about her just draws him to her
>Feel kinda bad about making out with Paige, but didn't know how he felt before so fuck it
>Jim didn't always get to hang out and drink with us because of work and shit
>one of the nights he's not there, Paige and I make out again
>we were both into it, felt right, so we continued
>I ask her the next day how she felt about it
>she tells me she enjoyed it and wouldn't mind going again
>meanwhile, Jim continues to profess his love for Paige to me every time he gets drunk
>Sometimes cries about it because he feels like she would never go for him
>feelsbetaman.png
>Paige comes over my place one time to hang out, just us
>we end up fucking
>not just one time, but several
>Jim is becoming cringe-tier with his dealings with Paige
>asked her out once, she denied him and told me all about it
>He comes to me and tells me how he asked her
>I'm stuck somewhere in the middle, fucking the girl my friend had strong feelings for
>This went on for a few months over the summer

More?
>>
why not, keep going
>>
Yes post the rest in the >>>/trash/ where it belongs you Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, and Reddit crossposter.
>>
>>36946440
You're a shit friend.
>yea dude I'd get over her, I'm actually fuckinf her right now
If he's a bitch and hates you for this then he's a pussy who can't accept women are whores and he never was a true bro to begin with.
>>
>>36946440
poor friend is obsessed with a whore
>>
File: 240442-duke1-t.jpg (17KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
240442-duke1-t.jpg
17KB, 220x165px
>>36946440
Is that Duke?
>>
>>36946440
Unless you feel anything for her you drop her for your mate, this will kill him
>>
>>36946614
You're a shit. Now I agree hating him over wouldn't be fair, but if women are whores he can dump her after having had her. If he really was this nuts over her this will ruin the friendship trust me I've been there. Bros before hoes, without that being a bro is worth nothing
>>
File: IMG_9381.png (126KB, 665x1145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9381.png
126KB, 665x1145px
I had a similar experience OP

>friend is obsessed with a friend of mine, her name is Katie
>actually used to have a stupid crush on her in high school
>get /fit/ and grow out of betaness, see her again and she tells me how she's broken up with her boyfriend recently
>tell friends that she's single and on the rebound if they want to get their dicks wet
>one pathetic friend who loves anime secretly messages her whilst we're out
>stalks bringing up his ex with her
>we decide to help him score
>tell him to schedule a coffee date, just not tomorrow
>in the mean time I text her and tell her to meet me for a coffee tomorrow
>she agrees
>I fuck her and creampie her
>check her phone while she's out of the room
>see a message from anime friend asking her to go for a coffee
>next time I see him I tell her she's really into him and that he just needs to ask her out
>mfw she'd swallowed my load only an hour before

I don't even feel remorse, he's pathetic and never tries at anything. He never had a chance, so I don't see the problem in fucking her. I've got a gf anyway.
>>
>>36947156
weak bait. Normies actually do things like this though
>>
>>36946440
just finish it you fuck dweeb
>>
>>36947248
Not even bait my lad, I am a normie
>>
>>36947156

I constantly remind myself all women have done stuff like this when I find myself putting one on a pedestal
>>
>>36948062
How was the woman at fault here?
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>36946562
I'll continue

>as this continues, Jim becomes giga-beta
>tells me he feels depressed, suicidal, etc.
>this is all over Paige
>meanwhile I'm continuing to fuck her every chance I get
>late in the summer, Jim, Paige, and Paige's friend, we'll call her Anna, all come over for some drink and to chill
>We're hanging out having a good time
>I blacked out but I guess Anna was flirting and we started doing shit in front of the other two
>Paige leaves, gets really mad at me and wouldn't tell me why at first
>again, I was blackout drunk
>Tells me I tried to fuck her friend, came over, yelled at me, cried, and ended up forgiving me
>We never fucked again after this, but we stayed friends and hung out together and in our group and whatnot
>Jim for a while continued to vent to me about how much he "loved her" and how much he wanted to pursue her, even though she already said no
>I get to the point where I get sick of listening to it so I tell him I've had it with hearing it so he stopped bringing it up
>he eventually ended up dropping the issue entirely
>or so I thought
>we went out for saint paddy's day, Jim got blackout drunk and kept saying "fuck Paige"
>this was months later

That's pretty much it. Since then he hasn't brought her up again. At least not to me. I don't regret doing it, but I sort of feel bad for fucking her while I knew how my friend felt for her.
>>
>>36946580
>MUH SECRET CLUB xD
>>
>>36947156

OP here

I did sort of the same. Didn't message my friend with her phone, but did shit like bust inside, no condom. Did that almost every time except for the first time. A couple of the times we fucked, we would finish, she'd check her phone, and Jim would have hit her up with a text or try subtly hitting on her. That's when I started to feel like a shitbag.
>>
>>36948671
I enjoyed seeing the texts, they made me feel glad that I was playing a key role in transforming a beta male into a robot.
>>
>>36948818

tbqh it takes shit like this sometimes to turn betas into jaded sadbois and make them want to hit the gym and make sure shit like this doesn't happen again. However, this wasn't the case for my story.
>>
>>36948457
People will bring up old shit all the time when drunk, often times it's the only time they will think of it. He'll get over it
>>
>>36948866
It's what turned me into the man I am today, sometimes people need that wake up call where they realise girls won't fall at their feet if they're just 'nice'. Whilst there is a part of me that feels sorry for the guy I 'cucked', ultimately I am doing him a favour.
>>
>>36948818
You create people like Elliot Rodger. You're human garbage. It would be more decent to kill him than what you do
>>
File: am_logo_v5-10-white-copy.png (108KB, 6400x1658px) Image search: [Google]
am_logo_v5-10-white-copy.png
108KB, 6400x1658px
>>36948948

Turn betas into alphas
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>36948968
>yfw
You sound like a beta victim of this
>>
>>36948948
Dude. Imagine you're having a fight with some dude and I mean like a rivalry and you see your friend being friendly with them, that's how you made him feel. Choosing your dick over a bro is a jerk move, 1000 girls out there and you need to pick the one he's obsessing over.
>>
>>36946440
Is your friend a middle schooler?
>>
File: peep.png (203KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
peep.png
203KB, 441x441px
>>36949042

yfw

Fucking get over yourself. You're gonna tell me that if you have a girl that is ready to fuck, that your friend likes, that has absolutely NO chance with her, you would say no? Like literally just waste the opportunity because your friend is too beta to move on?

Kys pls
>>
>>36949187

No, early twenties like me.
>>
File: bitche.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bitche.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>36947032
>>36948968
>>36949042

>Being this angry
Just stop being betas.
>>
>>36948457
don't let him find out if you value his friendship. he'll be way more pissed off at you then her
>>
>>36946440
My blond haired chad buddy did the same thing to me in high school.
He later did time in a federal penitentiary.
He's out of the joint now, though.
Good luck, Mike. Keep your nose clean.
>>
>>36949240

Believe me, I know. Maybe sometime down the line I may tell him. For the time being I will keep it to myself. He is a really good friend. I won't say what I did was justified. Do I feel like a dick for what I did? Yes. Do I regret it? No. I was just in a different place last year mentally than I am now. Live and learn I guess.
>>
>>36949197
Yes absolutely. Simple math dude, ruining a friendship on side, 20 minutes of giving in to your baser instincts. It's like selling your friend for a bag of cheetos. If you had feelings for this woman or were otherwise romantically interested in pursuing I might've been inclined to agree, but that is not the case. You're a shitty friend, face it asshole
>>
File: IFeelYourAnger.jpg (37KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IFeelYourAnger.jpg
37KB, 625x415px
>>36949398

yfw

No friendship was ruined. Also, 20 minutes? You really haven't been laid have you? I could have possibly dated this girl, but given the circumstances it wouldn't have worked.
>>
>>36949490
It could've ended up differently. You could have lost this friendship and for what. It was a dick move and you know it
>>
File: 1494216639923.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1494216639923.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
>Be friends/acquaintances with guy in town since childhood (We'll call him Billy)
>Add random hot gril from my town on facebook (We'll call her Chandra)
>"Like" her pics, she's pretty hot, don't talk to her for a while
>She hits me up one day
>Talk to her, get to flirting
>I knew Billy and Chandra used to date, but I am just trying to fuck
>End up becoming fuckbuddies with Chandra (Billy is black btw Chandra is white)
>Fuck her for a while
>One night I fuck her and go to another friend's house
>Billy is there because he's friends with said friend
>We're all smoking weed
>Mfw Chandra is texting me and complaining about how her bf would rather smoke weed than hang with her while i'm smoking with her bf
>I eventually stopped fucking her for a while and she gets "back together" with Billy
>They're still together to this day
>>
>>36949530

Can't you read? I realized it was a dick move. I feel like an ass for doing it, still tho, no ragrets
>>
Crushing on a girl does not mean shit, and no one owes you anything. Youre a shitty friend for not telling him and that reason alone. You telling him gives him closure, and possibly a step toward realizing a woman who wouldnt want something with him in the first place, but is willing to fuck his friend in spite of actually knowing his feelings, is trash.

If you want advice instead of adulation OP, tell your friend ASAP, face to face, and hope you guys can move on after you fight, drink, smoke a joint, whatevs.
>>
Obsessing over a girl who doesn't share the feeling is dumb as fuck anyways. A good rule for obsessing over someone is that if it goes for longer than a month and there's clearly no sign of mutual feelings, just fucking drop it. Get away from that person, drink, fap, look at other girls, do anything you can to get them off your mind. If you allow yourself to get into a one sided relationship you are going to feel so awful. It's not easy and no one said it was. But some women just aren't worth it. I still think about a girl who I obsessed over and then rejected me when I was younger. But it's not nearly as bad anymore. Another way to help (what I did) is to just find ways to look at her negatively. It wasn't easy but eventually I did. It's mostly personality quirks or being fucking retarded regarding politics. Women are either bitches, whores, or prudes anyways. Only a few out there spending time on.
>>
>>36946440
There's nothing to feel guilty about here. Your friend asked her out, she said no, that's the end of that potential relationship. Meanwhile, your relationship is actually real and ongoing. You have no obligation to deny yourself something good just because a friend of yours has trouble letting go of some fantasy he's built around this girl.

Been in the same situation, speaking from experience.
>>
File: 1376437669091s.jpg (7KB, 212x236px) Image search: [Google]
1376437669091s.jpg
7KB, 212x236px
>>36949557

Lmao Noice
>>
>>36949582

There is no current problem. He has found closure. He hasn't brought her up since. He's over her now and been telling me about the girls he's been banging/talking to since. Telling him WOULD ruin the friendship.
>>
>>36949593

I mean, that's what I told him. I never once told him definitively what course of action he should take. Just that maybe her rejecting him was the end of it. He REFUSED to take no as an answer.
>>
>>36949582
I wouldn't say he's a shitty friend, some just aren't aware that saying the shit that needs to be said is better than not. Pay now, or pay even more later.
>>
>>36949645
Until he finds out some other way, most likely through Paige or her friends. Then in your friend who like to live life as a fairy tale believes you to be the ultimate villain because youve held on to it and never came to him. Paige may be cool now, wait until she feels scorned.
>>
ITT: Future victims of homicide
>>
>>36949798

I would never give her a reason to scorn me. We're good friends. I'm not the type of person to burn bridges, and Paige isn't the type of person to do something like that.
>inb4 wemin r ebil u dun no dat :~~~~DDDDDDD
>>
>>36949585
>A good rule for obsessing over someone is that if it goes for longer than a month and there's clearly no sign of mutual feelings
Good rule, too bad some women are literally evil and trick you into thinking they care about you
>>
>>36949733
That's on him

Though you're normie as fuck so you should probably leave, turbo chad.
>>
>>36948457
what a boring conclusion
>>
>>36949938

What did you expect? Real stories aren't as interesting.
>>
>>36949990
i expect you to tell a story that isn't ongoing
>>
Well since other people are talking about similar shit I'll throw mine in too
>Been friends with a group of guys since middle school. We're all pretty much what you'd expect from someone posting here. Kind of awkward, video game shut ins.
>One friend, Mike, ends up being good friends with some girl in high school. I've only met her a few times through him
>She's a fucking Latina bombshell. Absolutely gorgeous. The only reason she's kind of a robot with no other friends is because she's moved around so much she never really had the chance to be social
>Turns out Mike and our other friend Jack hang out with her all the time together. Her and jack are also really flirty. Lots of play fighting, innuendos etc.
>I finally meet her when all of us are drinking one night. Me and her immediately gravitate to each other and end up together for the rest of the night. Get her number, we shamelessly flirt almost all day everyday.
>Our group is really close and do everything together, including the girl, Stef
>I'm a complete idiot and have somehow not realized by now that every single person in our group is in love with her but too beta to do anything about it
>Me and Stef never actually start dating, but get more flirty whenever we're together. We borderline dry hump in the corner in front of everyone. At one point straight up putting hands in each other's pants
>everyone goes completely radio silent. Neither of us hear from anyone, both too socially retarded to understand why.
>Meanwhile, me and stef have been fucking hard and often for months. Openly talking about it in group text
>find out later that Mike was orbiting her from the start and she knew about it. He apparently got drunk and ranted about me asking her out before showing her his dick
>Jack just completely vanishes. He was completely in love with her and they could have gone somewhere if I hadn't shown up
>tfw I'm a friendless loser because I fucked the girl al my beta friends were in love with
>still do though
>>
>>36949315
Clearly he has issues with girls. The least you can do is give him some of your chad juice and hook him up with someone.
>>
My friend fell in love with the coworker slut

he's pretty suicidal right now
>>
>>36946440
>>36948457
You did nothing wrong. She was a free agent as far as anyone is concerned and already rejected your buddy before.

You should tell him she's your used goods. Better he learns his lesson about obsessing over whores the hard way.
>>
File: look-at-it.jpg (51KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
look-at-it.jpg
51KB, 500x280px
>>36950049
>He apparently got drunk and ranted about me asking her out before showing her his dick

lmfao I can imagine him sexually frustrated and inexperienced screaming and smacking his dick in his hand like a police baton.
>>
>>36950049
Ran a little long but I also wanted to throw in, now it's about five years later and me and her are still each other's best and only friends. Relationship never happened, the feelings were just never there, but we still go back to fwb whenever one of us isn't in a relationship. So I guess I'm happier for it, but I still can't believe how stupid I was
>>
>>36950049

Worth it? I mean frankly if none of your friends piped up then fuck it. How would you have known?
>>
>>36950070

How does one transfer Chad juice?
>>
>>36948584
But thats literally what it was supposed to be before faggots like you showed up. Now we get trash blog posts like this regularly.
>>>/trash/
>>>/b/
>>
I know this is just b8 but anybody who would do this are weak pathetic faggots that are slaves to their cocks. Bros before hoes.
>>
>>36950215
Post above yours. I made a really great friend out of it. Plus her ass is unbelievable and the sex is fantastic

>inb4 >friends
She's like a sister to me, I just don't have those feelings for her. And to my knowledge neither does she. We've both had relationships come and go and nothing ever got confusing. She's actually dating this great guy right now and I'm genuinely really happy for her.

We still go back to FWB whenever one of us isn't in a relationship. Although I did cheat with her when she was dating this real piece of shit.
>tfw listening to her say "I love you too baby" on the phone while fingerblasting her then cumming in her mouth
>>
File: 1494436791966.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494436791966.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>36947156
>tfw anon is projecting again
>tfw anon is the anime friend
>tfw anon is posting on an anonymous anime image board
>>
>>36946440
>>36948457
She was a non-virgin roastie anyway, nothing of value was lost. Hopefully your beta friend will learn from this experience.
>>
>>36949881
Its not
>wimmen r de ebil fuggg!!!$
Its
>peeple r de ebil oh SHIDDD D:

People, their values, expectations, and the like are all subject to change, lulling yourself into security by saying "I just know" leads me to believe you just dont care about your buddy, or that you have trouble solving problems in your life.
>>
File: FuckingNormies.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingNormies.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>36946440
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
NORMIE SCUM LEAVE THIS BOARD GO TO FUCKN /b/ OR SOMETHING IDC
>>
>be beta
>crush on girl
>text her in an attempt to get a relationship
>find out my chad friend has been fucking her
>he let me make a complete fool of myself this whole time
>confront the bastard
>"YOU'LL LEARN FROM THIS BRO IT'S TO MAKE YOU INTO AN ALPHA FUCKIN BETA LOL"

why the fuck did even you post this here you chad piece of shit. you didn't even have the decency to tell him that you were fucking the sow, don't even try to justify it as "helping your bro"

NORMALFAGGOT LEAAAAAAAAVE YOU'RE THE CANCER THAT KILLED THIS BOARD AND YOU'RE THE VULTURE THAT FEEDS OFF OF ITS DECAYED CARCASS FUCK OFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36952735
Yeah, fucking the girl wasn't even the wrong thing, she would have found another dick to hop on, and she never would have got together with the beta friend anyway. Letting him cry to you and ruining his ability to trust people because you were too cowardly to tell him, OP, is the problem.
>>
File: 1494514914426.jpg (15KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494514914426.jpg
15KB, 270x200px
>tfw I cucked my step-son out of his gf

Felt good desu. The wife still doesnt know and neither does he
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.