[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men so disgusted by menstrual blood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

Why are men so disgusted by menstrual blood?
>>
>>36943234
Cause I have to stick my penis in it
>>
Because it dispenses filth from the female human body.
>>
>>36943234
Idk.
It wouldn't bother me that much but I'm not a clean freak.
I think it's just a meme like how the girls on lolcow are disgusted by dick cheese.

This stuff all washes off its not a big deal.
>>
>>36943234
Because it smells, and gets under your nails.

Real talk though, if any women get butthurt about why guys hate it, it's the smell.
>>
Women shove it in our faces. Men wouldn't care at all if women didn't keep bringing it up.
>IM GUSHING BLOOD FROM MUH PUSSY
Yeah, that's disgusting, please keep it to yourself.
>>
>>36943234
wow human body waste isn't gross if you can but some BS poem next to it wow. >Why does shit gross you out when it fertilizes your food?
>>
Nosebleeds aren't born from violence
>>
File: hank.jpg (28KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
28KB, 208x210px
If men expelled blood from their cocks on a monthly basis, women would be grossed out by it too.
>>
>>36943327
neither are accidental cuts or bruises. I'm starting to think maybe that women is retarded
>>
I don't give fuck about it, gimme the red wings. Her moods while expelling it, now those are often a matter to be disgusted about.
>>
>>36943234
Why are women so disgusted by farts?

Keep your fucking bodily waste, and the details about it, to yourself you fucking subhuman cunt. It's simple etiquette. Jesus, can you imagine if women actually had equal rights since the start? We'd NEVER be civilized. People would be shitting and bleeding in the fucking streets like DOGS.
>>
>>36943234
>"here, let me donate some blood to the local blood bank"
>this is now an act of violence
>>
>>36943234
What's with the sign anyways?
Is it some kind of response to local violence?
>>
what are nosebleeds?
>>
>>36943234

It looks, tastes, and smells gross, and it comes out of the hole that men want to jam their penises into.

If you meet a woman who is really confused about this, she's genuinely retarded. Like taking 10 years to learn how to wave good-bye and never quite mastering patty-cake retarded. You genuinely wonder how she ties her shoes in the morning. That's the level vapidity and thoughtlessness we're dealing with here.
>>
File: IMG_20170503_145354.jpg (1MB, 2262x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_145354.jpg
1MB, 2262x1836px
I dont get what the deal is
I'm pretty sure men don't give a shit about periods when they're not in a relationship
Am I the exception when I say I don't spend any time at all thinking about mentruation, let alone being disgusted by it? This seems like another non-issue that was forced into being a real one by attention seeking normies
>>
uh but all penetrative sex is rape and all humans are born from it, therefore all menstruation does come from violence.

checkmate femishits.
>>
>implying I give a fuck about menstruation
>implying I'm not gay
>>
>>36943234
because it smells like shit.
actually, shit smells a lot better.
>>
>>36943474
No you're completely right.

Some feminists want to be able to freely talk about their bodily functions without their being a taboo about the subject. Unfortunately for them, we are civilized and don't discuss those matters in formal and semi-formal settings, and we never will.

Being unable to accept this, they decide to blame it on men. What a complete shock, right? Meanwhile, the 80% of women who are fairly grounded and normal (in comparison) don't give a fuck or make a big deal about it.
>>
>>36943234
They don't want to put their penis into a dirty and bloody hole, most of the time. Men are usually in more contact with women they want to have sex with compared to seeing bloodshed on a battlefield. Also, people become more animalistic and disassociated on a battlefield, so if you kept thinking about the icky blood in a life or death situation you probably wouldn't live long.
>>
I grew up with two sisters, and seeing their used tampons and gross blood all over the bathroom next to my toothbrush is fucking disgusting
>>
I love violence
I hate women
>>
teehee periods XDDDD
>>
I keep getting told 'us men' find it disgusting, but I've never met a guy who does. Most men are extremely sympathetic towards their gf/wife/family member and will do all they can to help clean up if needed.
>>
>>36943234
I don't trust anything that bleeds for several days straight and doesn't die.
>>
>>36943234
>Xicana
Im mexican and i already hate her, please death squads kill her
>>
>>36943234
Menstrual blood is disgusting because female sexuality is worshipped so hard. It's a dirty and profane thing that comes from the womb, the most sacred place, where life itself is born. Thus, menstrual blood is something that both repulses and also causes a sick fascination, hence why people make such a big deal of it.
>>
>>36944242
Its disgusting cause it has hormones and virginia waste and dirt,while the wound blood its pretty clean (if you dont have them aids tho)
>>
Fresh blood from the veins, vibrant and pulsing with life, the supplier of oxygen.

Dead blood from the ovum, infecting and decaying, the excretion of something dead, unused and unwanted.

Women should not be judged on that which is unavoidable, but to parade the filth that is the menstruation is ludicrous behaviour equivalent to a man parading his semen. Unworthy of respect or recognition.
>>
>>36944287
I would much rather get some semen on me than menstrual blood
>>
File: 1494433993044.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494433993044.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>36943234
Why are women so disgusted by dick cheese?
>>
>>36945080
I'm sure you would, you disgusting little twink boy.
>>
File: 1470064916240.jpg (19KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1470064916240.jpg
19KB, 192x187px
>>36945137
I'm a giant fat hairy man actually, sorry

creep
>>
So when a doctor or nurse does a procedure which results in blood even though it saves the person's life means it was violent? So when I accidentally trip while running in atrail race on atree root that results in a scrape and cut, it's a result of violence?
>>
>>36945149
Fucking gay bears..

>>>/lgbt/

Go and stay go.
>>
>>36945166
No to the first, yes to the second.
>>
Have you ever had to clean a women's bathroom? Then you'd know.
>>
>>36945080
It's true, before semen quickly dies and turns fetid, it is classed with the life-blood as a vital and life-filled substance. In this way even semen is superior to menstrual blood, which is always dead.
>>
>>36943234
Because it's blood. I don't know why women think men should just be ready to take a dive into rotten pussy egg blood like the Fountain of Youth. It's fucking blood. If you were bleeding from your nose or from your elbow, it's fucking nasty too.
>>
>>36943234
Why are girls so disgusted by cum?
>>
>>36945591
If you believe what Amy schumer says it's the opposite and they'd like to make snow angels in it.
>>
So if I cut myself chopping onions that's violence?
>>
>>36943234
It's like thick, muscose bloody snot that stinks of piss. That is not a very pleasant thing. Indeed, it is an extremely disgusting thing.
>>
>>36943234
What about nosebleeds? Checkmate, roasties!
>>
>>36943234
I don't like anyone else's blood near me, shit can have diseases.
>>
>>36945190
Trees can't commit violence.
>>
Women are wicked beasts, they bleed for days once a month yet still do not die.
>>
>>36943234
I am not disgusted at all. In fact i would gather menstruational blood in a cup and slurp it all up in one go.
>>
>>36943234
Why are females obsessed with their menstrual blood?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.