[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we get women the fuck this board? the whole reason normalfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (37KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 296x170px
how do we get women the fuck this board?

the whole reason normalfags are even here is because of them, this chain reaction of cancerous shit is all their doing.

i would honestly settle for a containment board for these fucking roasties and get things back to how they used to be
>>
>>36931794
What do you expect when you make a board for feminized men. The females will flock to it for attention.
>>
Normalfags are here because they crave attention and belittling others makes them feel better about themselves
>>
Gore. Intense misogny. Derail their fembot or femanon threads. Post roll pics. Ask for tits wherever they go.
>>
>REEEEE!!! GIRLS GET OUT FROM OUR SECRET TREEHOUSE OF MISERY!
>>
OP if you're gay why don't you head over to /lgbt/?
>>
>>36931794
>the whole reason normalfags are even here is because of them

Nigger what? You think normies are trying to feed attention to camwhores on r9k? Do you even fucking live on planet earth?
>>
File: nogril.png (411KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
nogril.png
411KB, 720x398px
>>36932759
You get bans for posting gore. I got a 3 day fuck-off for one gif of a beheading, that wasn't even that bad. If you proxyfag, it might be an angle but it's liable to get baleeted.
I agree that no one should engage females who do not post timestamp and tits, except to insist on said.
>>
>>36932832
/lgbt/ is a blue board. That needs to be fixed. That's why trannies and faggots post their disgusting lewds here.
>>
Stop replying to normalfag/femanon threads and they will go away eventually, or if the mods would do their fucking job and get rid of all /soc/ threads, but I have a better chance of growing a second dick than that happening
>>
File: 1494213368097.png (111KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494213368097.png
111KB, 400x454px
>>36932903
>Stop replying to normalfag/femanon threads and they will go away eventually

This line of reasoning reminds me of when people say we could solve poverty if everyone were just a little more generous. It may technically be true, but you just can't change people. The easily ass-hurt emotional preschoolers of r9k will respond to any lame troll attempts, and if it's a shitty enough troll, they'll "ironically" fall for it.
>>
>>36932897
Yeah persistent trolling for titpics w/ time stamp may be viable. I think some delete their threads after realizing they will get derailed.
>>
>>36932972
I'm not sure what's with that comparison. Normalfags/femanons go wherever they get attention. If /r9k/ stopped giving them attention, which like you said, they won't, then they would stop coming here.

The mods have taken action against threads here before. They need to start deleting all Omegle, femanon, vocaroo, discord and just any attention whoring /soc/ threads
>>
>>36932759
Racist stuff too. Women hate it and tell you to go back to /pol/. I myself am indifferent toward racist posts but could get on board if it drove women away.
>>
>>36933002
Sounds like you do understand my comparison - the problem with "stop responding to them" is that it's basically impossible, because the people who use 4chan are TOO FUCKING STUPID. at least, a portion of them are. Likewise despite all the abject poverty worldwide, I think the median personal donation to foreign aid by a US laborer each year is $0. That is, the typical American worker donates none of his annual income to fighting starvation abroad.

Whether or not donating money to charitable organizations is an effective way to stamp out poverty is not the argument I was trying to make
>>
>>36932821
Literally nearly every other place on the web caters to you. Can't we have one place without you ruining things?
>>
>>36932903
Mods wont do shit because they are raging faggots who can't even read the global rules and because "muh ad revenues".
>>
>>36932744
Normalfags are here because of the rare pepes some opportunistic traitor took to redddddddit, and then reddddditors would flock to /r9k/ for pepes to take back to redddddddit for instant karma. They see this board as a place for shits and giggles, not realizing that it's the only place a lot of us feel safe from the normie menace.
>>
>>36933050
Ruining things is simply what girls and normies do. They seek validation so badly that they ruin whatever they have to in order to get it
>>
File: 1493050721720.jpg (276KB, 1120x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1493050721720.jpg
276KB, 1120x1209px
>>36933041
Actually that is a good point as well. No one really minds racism as much as women.
>>
File: actually.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>36933047
you're missing a key factor
the real problem is that even if everyone posting in good faith could muster up the restraint the OP can just samefag.
this is why preventative tactics (such as not engaging earnestly and insisting on timestamped tits) are worth implementing
>>
>>36933111
Global rule 3: "You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases..."
>>
>>36933140
So racism isn't aloud but all the others are. I bet the fucking mods even browse Reddit
>>
>>36933140
Yeah that doesn't really matter when the other rules on that list are broken all the time
>>
>>36933174
Mods on 4chan are often mods on reddit

Why do you think this site is shit across all boards
>>
>>36933220
If mods would enforce rule 2, this board would be about 50% better place.
>>
>>36933275
Kill the mods. Hail satan!
>>
>>36932853
Failures from /soc/ come here because they think girls will have lower standards, many of them admit to it if you ask them.

>>36933140
I've never been banned for that rule.
>>
File: alex jones.png (220KB, 1333x518px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.png
220KB, 1333x518px
>>36933290
>implying that wouldn't be doing what the mods want
>>
>>36933275
Redditors are the future. Politically correct feminists and dudes walking around in skinny jeans and hair buns with full beards

Trump is our only hope. The fact that he got elected made me happy simply because of how ass ravaged Redditors were. Maybe if we're lucky, He'll start World War 3
>>
>to take out the orbiters we need to take out the roasties
>but to take out the roasties we need to take out the orbiters

such is our curse.
>>
>>36933358
So we should sacrifice mods to satan and replace them with AI? I'm cool with that.
>>
>>36933419
> israel puppet
> hope
sad to be murikids
>>
>>36933465
Sad to be a normie American, maybe. For someone like myself who wishes to die every day, Trump is a savior. He hasn't even been in for a year and he's managed to piss off most of our own country as well as any other country. He is the only one who can fix society, and a society this messed up can only be fixed one way, by destroying it
>>
File: taytay-awoo.jpg (163KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
taytay-awoo.jpg
163KB, 731x731px
>>36933461
as long as mark zuckberg or moot or some other jew doesn't design it
AI is based
never forget
>>
>>36933494
> he's managed to piss off most of our own country as well
only if K U S H N E R allows it
>>
>>36933494
Anarchy in US, lol. Seriously that dude ain't gonna destroy anything. He is just trying to turn USA into corporate feudal shithole, like every other arch-conservative.
>>
>>36933560
You're right. If we survived 8 years with Bush, there probably isn't anything Trump can do. I can dream, though
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (52KB, 807x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
52KB, 807x659px
>>36931794
There's a few reason normies raid here
>to make fun of robots to make themselves feel better
>to steal memes to post on normie sites
>women come here to get attention/validation because they ignored everywhere else, women need attention or they kill them selves
>Because women come here they draw in the riff raff
a
>normie guys because they go wherever women are to get their attention/flirt with them
b
>normie women because lack of competition for attention
I really wish the normies would go back to plebit and normbook where they belong.
>>
>>36933601
>I really wish the normies would go back to plebit and normbook where they belong.
/r9k/ gives them a type of validation they never had on their normalfag sites, and the normalfag life is ruled by validation, so that isn't going to happen
>>
Just ban the fucking kids and phoneposters already!
>>
>>36931794
I'm a woman and I would be happy if they made a board called /ro/ for all the roasties and stuff. It would be nice to have a board for just women.
>>
>>36933898
it's called everywhere else
fuck off also show tits with timestamp but then fuck off
>>
>>36933898
It would be at least 80% male in no time
>>
Pretty sure 90% of the "women" posting are male or female (male)
>>
>>36933898
>you need a board when you have a free pass to be a cunt in real life
>>
>>36933909
Dickpic with timestamp or gtfo, or maybe you can't... roastie.
>>
>>36933909
>>36933921
>>36933929
Don't reply to it you fucking idiots. It doesn't matter if they're a guy pretending to be a girl, or an actual girl. They're both cancer, and by replying to them, you're only helping it spread
>>
>>36933981
is there anyway to actually contact the mods personally and bing this to there attention? perhaps a petittion we could sign
>>
File: He-Man wink.jpg (20KB, 575x474px) Image search: [Google]
He-Man wink.jpg
20KB, 575x474px
>>36933898
lolcow DOT farm
Not even kidding, surprised no one mentioned this yet, it's literally a chan board for women.
>>
File: lenny baxter ppg.jpg (85KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lenny baxter ppg.jpg
85KB, 630x1200px
>>36934125
Anon, I don't think a strongly worded letter is going to get them to all of a sudden do their fucking jobs.
>>
>>36934125
No. Nothing can be done. /r9k/s fate is in the hands of the mods. If the people here would stop fucking replying to these cancerous wastes of space, then it would go away on it's own, but that isn't going to happen
>>
>>36934188
y'know what we can do, if all of us make threads like this and ignor/send links to lolcow more roasties will leave and mods will eventually see
>>
>>36934264
The fucking thing is that 4chan is literally borderline bankrupt, and if mods actually started to enforce the global rules this sites traffic (and ad revenues) would drop about 50%.
>>
>>36934308
how muh money does it really cost to run 4chan realistically, i think on the beginning moot was paying 500/m

so it all comes dowb to greed really,

plus these faggots get enough add rev from those normieshits on /pol/ and other boards
>>
>>36934448
Was that 500/m before or after the webms?
>>
>>36934308
I hope it does go bankrupt. I have an adblocker too. Fuck this website. If I wasn't addicted to wallowing in self pity and complaining about how much I hate society, I wouldn't even come here. This shithole going out is exactly what I need
>>
>>36934533
i cant remember, i know he was still living with his mom at that point so might have been before
>>
File: spook.jpg (63KB, 584x643px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
63KB, 584x643px
>>36931794
bump because this is what the board really needs
fuck off attention whore traps and fembots and your faggy discord orbiters
>>>>>>>>/soc/
>>>>>>>>/lgbt/
>>>>>>>>/trash/
>>>>>>>>/out/
>>>>>>>>/lebbit/
>>>>>>>>/tumblr/
>>>>>>>>/facebook/
>>>>>>>>/myspace/
>>>>>>>>/anywherebutfuckinghere/
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36934585
See you at infinitychan, anon.
>>
File: 1493657544325.jpg (1MB, 2560x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1493657544325.jpg
1MB, 2560x1700px
Probably one of fembots attracting all the normies is Piety. Get in here and brainstorm how we can get rid of her. That will take care of the majority of femposting.

>>36933380
>>
>>36934630
I don't even know what that is. If it's another site, I won't be going to it. I've stopped coming here before and I didn't substitute it with anything
>>
everybody make threads like this one at once, so every page thy can see we dont fucking want them here
>>
>>36934171
yeah, but that turned to shit, that's why I came here
>>
>>36934630
lol, you can't write eightchan here...
>>
>>36934691
i just made another one brother, lets get these roasties gone for good. or atleast a persistent effort
>>
>>36934696
Funny that. Mind not shitting up our board too?
>>
>>36934762
I'm here to contribute even if I am female
>>
>>36934789
why cant you just fucking leave? in all seriousness do you not have respect anyone other than yourself? fucking kill yourself
>>
>>36934837
because the people who don't want me here are just a vocal minority
>>
>>36934868
that vocal minority you speak of is the whole fucking reason r9k had a community worth checking out in the first place you dumb bitch.
>>
>>36934837
She's a woman. It's in her DNA to seek validation. Why do you think they can't take their phones out of their faces?

>>36934868
She even proved it. She's here because the autistic faggots who were unfortunately not aborted want her here
>>
>>36934789
I'm not telling you to gtfo or anything, but for fuck sake, shut the fuck up about being a female. You know what kind of shit that stirs here when half of the posters here are horny virgins/under aged kids and the other half is misogynistic shitbags.
>>
File: happeningzu.jpg (45KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
happeningzu.jpg
45KB, 600x484px
>>36934922
You wanna know how I know it's not a fucking real biological female?
>I am female

TA-DA
>>
>>36934918
yeah and watching the robot community is funny, so I'm still staying

>>36934920
exactly, most of the community here doesn't have a problem with me

>>36934922
yeah, the kind worth watching
>>
>>36934943
why cant you just fucking lurk then if its "worth watching" normiescum would be none the wiser roastie cumdumps like ou even know this place exsisted if you didnt post stupid shit all the time
>>
>>36934943
Well, at least you're going to die one day, so I guess it's not all bad. I hope it's a slow death
>>
>>36935000
because you guys say really funny shit with a bit of prodding?
not that hard to understand lol

>>36935001
love you too anon
>>
>>36934789
>board full of females turns to shit
>females disperse to other boards
>denizens complains that females are ruining their board
Are you really too daft to understand what's going on?
>>
File: 2x.jpg (5KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
2x.jpg
5KB, 236x214px
>>36935000
>>36935001
Quit talking to him
>>
>>36935000
Girls, or guys pretending to be girls (which are even worse) cannot simply "just lurk". They have to post. Attention whores don't care about anything other than themselves
>>
>>36935031
This is /r9k/. What do you expect people to do? Ignore them? lmao come on nigga
>>
>>36934941
"I'm a girl" is a fucking magic spell that causes threads to collapse in their shit. It literally doesn't even matter if it really was "a female".
>>
>>36935023
you realize you aren't "prodding" true robots right? your prodding the normalfags you brought here. so shove that smug tone up your ass you vapid cunt and get lost
>>
>>36935061
well, I guess that makes you a normalfag who came here then
>>
>>36931794
Post like it was /b/ back in 08
Drive them out by driving them out
MAKE 4CHAN GREAT AGAIN
Build a wall of cp and gore, pet mutilation and the only reply you give to femcunts under any circumstances is askingfor tits, and once you get that tell them to fuck off and ignore them. And stop giving attentionwhores, that includes traps and namefags, attention
>>
/r9k/ has made me hate people more than actually being around them has. The fact that people out there actually make all these threads. I know most of it's trolling, but that's the problem. People makes these threads thinking they're funny and entertaining. It's disgusting to think these people even exist. Oh well. Each day that goes by is one day closer to the day that I end my life
>>
>>36935143
Why end yours when you can end others
>>
>>36935167
I'm too weak to do that, as much as I would like to. Thinking about something and actually going through with it are very different things
>>
>>36935067
no im just an idiot who thought i could get you to understand what the fuck your doing to this place. and an even bigger idiot for thinking youd give a shit.
>>
>>36935143
this thread wasentmade as a joke you fucking idiot, if you cant see that you should fucking kill yourself. the real joke is that you dont see a problem with what happening to this board
>>
>>36935143
I too hate modern "trolling". There's no longer any art to it, it's just "lol made you reply and waste time". I guess ignoring them beats them, but even then there's always some newag giving them attention so they keep coming back and posting the same shitty bait day after day.
>>
>>36935231
You misread his post, he is angry at the threads that made the OP of this thread make this thread, the attention whores.
>>
At least MOOT took care of this place, gookmoot just hires tumblr tier mods
>>
>>36931794
I would like a board without autistic robots. Only with somewhat failed normies. People who have friends irl and can look normal in real life but need an outlet for their weird stuff. If you got a place where people are just like that please link me.

Fuck robots.
>>
>>36935253
oh shit i thought it was a roastie wanting sympathy.
>>
>>36935327
/soc/
Tumblr
Reddit
Take a pick and fuck off
>>
>>36931794
>men on here who have slept with women
>no one bats an eyelash
>ugly women on here who have kissed one guy and slept with no one
>people lose their fucking minds
>>
>>36935348
Men who talk about getting laid get shit on all the time here, what are you talking about?
>>
Women are the least of r9k's problems. They're drawn here because they know they can always pick up orbiters, and in the process consume the culture - the odds are most of the people here came here and stayed because of wanting to feel like special snowflakes and women are no different. Roasties thrive here because of normie males, and there's no avoiding normie males. It wasn't even women who ruined this place.

We need: thread-specific ID's (lots of "r9k purists" will oppose this, but it's something that would massively improve the quality of posts and cut down on shitposting, and it would be in line with the original idea behind the board)
>r9k knighthood, these are guys who would be dedicated to posting interesting and NEW threads, make this into "existentialfeelsguy greentext stories and philosophy place" again, not the slow degeneration of self-pity and frustrated anger that it's become.
>>
>>36935348
you obviously didnt read the fucking post faggot, roasties bring the normies. get rid of the roasties get rid of the normies
>>
>>36935289
>implying 4chan has mods
>>
>>36935348
Wow you're so delusional you see things how you want them to be instead of how they are. Post tits
>>
>>36935348
misogyny is a big problem especially on this corner of the internet
>>
>>36935234
Trolling, memes and just internet culture in general are all unbearable. It is all just awful and I can't even begin to understand how everything is so widespread and loved, at that
>>
>>36935392
Misogyny is one of the things keeping this place afloat and normies and fembots out. More misogyny!
>>
>>36935413
>I dislike memes, trolling and Internet culture
>is on 4chan
In b4 I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>36935414
It used to be dank memes and originality that kept this place afloat, anon.
>>
>>36935434
You got me. I don't know why I'm here. I currently have 149 threads hidden
>>
>>36935392
then why dont you fucking eyesores leave? 80% of you are fucking goblins anyway
>>
>>36935327

That's basically /adv/
/r9k/ infiltrated adv with their "muh roastie" memes and fem hate threads then got butthurt when adv/fags started coming around here to evaluate them.
>>
>>36935453
I get off to your rage obviously
>>
>>36935452
Because you are only using it to be one of le cool kids and too hipster to just Facebook it since you need something to have of what you can go "at least I'm not X" Because you are having that I'm superior to normal people and an intellectual special snowflake who does not belong anywhere and is a cool mysterious lone wolf phase.
>>
>>36935501
Damn dude. You've really got some serious problems. I don't use facebook because I don't have any friends. Maybe I liked to culture at one time. Maybe my bitterness has finally, completely taken over. I know 4chan isn't the only thing I dislike that I used to like
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I'm here just to shitpost and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
>>
File: 1494493187374-r9k.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1494493187374-r9k.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
The only true way to get these cunts off this board is to not to pay any attention to them what so ever. These female swines feed off attention and validation. If they don't receive any they'll move on to somewhere where they can get it, and soon enough the normies cluttering this place will follow too. If only every robot could actually ignore them.
>>
>>36935526
Yet I don't need to be vocal how I dislike 4chan and look at me I'm hiding THIS many threads. Better to be this than a whiny faggot
>>
>>36935533
Top meme friendo upvoted
>>
>>36935563
I don't know about that. You said a whole lot of nothing in that sentence, if you could even call it that. This whole thread is a big, whining circlejerk in the first place
>>
>>36935584
>Look at me this is how special I am and how smartly I have the last word in this and prove my superiority and how intellectual I am
You need to be 18 or older to post on this site
>>
>>36935584
whiney circle jerk? are you fucking kidding me? were trying to get our fucking board back you fucking idiot. are you really content with the state its in?
>>
>>36935657
What the hell are you even talking about?
>>36935659
This isn't trying to get anything back. It's just complaining. /r9k/ will never be like it is. The mods are the only ones who can do something and they clearly refuse
>>
>>36935459
/adv/ isn't very active unfortunately

>>36935342
I am actually considering getting into Tumblr. I can also find some stupid girls that way.
>>
>>36935705
so what do we do, give up? run like rats? no if every bot in this thread makes a thread at the same tine telling roasties we dont fucking want them here then the mods will see and give in to our denands
>>
>>36931794
A year ago anyone that said they were female was called a roastie cunt. I'm not sure why you cucks started accepting "fembots."
>>
>>36935831
You truly do have autism.
>>
>>36935475
i get off to you shooting yourself in the fucking head but id settle for you leaving my fucking board for good
>>
>>36935831
Every bot won't, though. That's the problem. I'm tired and don't even have the energy to complain anymore. I don't know if there's any other solution. I still come here because it's all I have. I don't know what to do
>>
>>36935892
make threads, ive already made 2 others and ignored the roasties and they left. its not about starting an argument with them, its about sending a message and letting them know we arent goong to take this shot anymore
>>
>>36935861
im autistic because im willing to fught for what i believe in? or is it because your too much of a pussy to do the same and are projecting on me?
>>
Ew cooties!
I thought all you guys ever want is a gf. All I ever see on this board is: tfw no gf
>>
>>36935923
Well, good luck I guess. It's 6 am and I have to get up in 4 hours. I'm absolutely worn out. I hope I reach my breaking point soon, because I just really don't want to be here anymore. Goodnight
>>
>>36936014
Hi fembot do you want to be my gf
>>
>>36936014
post tits or gtfo

probably ugly as fuck
>>
Are there any of you over 23 who can read this stupid shit and still wish to continue spending even the quickest minute here?

If that's the case, then you have a problem you should fix.
>>
>>36932821
Yeah why the fuck should dudes not be able to have some space for them selves on the internet?
>>
>>36936135
You. Are. The. Problem. Op. Complained. About.
>>
>>36936135
well of course people here have problems, and if they knew how, or were able to fix them then they would
>>
>>36936135
I'm 21 and only here to laugh at robots, now be my gf
>>
File: 1483577452753.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1483577452753.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>36936135
Sorry m'lady. I forgot you were the center of the entire universe. I will never disagree with you again. Let me buy you some clothes and a nice dinner. Im sure you would like that you fucking roastie whore
>>
>>36933942
he asked you first and it's the rules slutbag
>>
>>36933898
>what is lolcow
>what is tumblr
>what is /soc/
>>
>>36933898

Pttt, women would not accept the roastie title.

Nice b8 though larpbot
>>
>>36933140
>tfw I still post racist stuff on r9k
Fuck those cuck mods, as long as they refuse to delete all those shitty trap, bbc and fembot threads, I sure won't have any respect for them.
>>
>>36934922
>misogynistic shitbags.
>implying misogynism is bad
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.