[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the boards were all knight orders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1454684828123.png (135KB, 596x641px) Image search: [Google]
1454684828123.png
135KB, 596x641px
What would our board and other boards look like. That is banners, equipment, and hypothetical tactics. What would our preferred food and drink be. What rivalries with the other boards would we have? Would we not be faggots?
>>
>siege /co/'s castle
>use catapults to fling piss bottles at them
>>
>>36930291
>not launching poop jugs
We can't waste that much water anon
>>
File: dim.jpg (38KB, 488x329px) Image search: [Google]
dim.jpg
38KB, 488x329px
>>36930011
>/pol/ is Trumpo incarnate
>/lgbt/ is California

>/r9k/ is that fat guy you see every now and then at the comic shop who lives with his mother at 32 years old, and still he's voluntarily a virgin
>/diy/ is his kind-of-racist uncle who is actually really bad at everything, but still does all the work for the fat sperg's mom because she's too poor to pay anyone. /diy/ thinks his work is top-tier and worth thousands of dollars.

>/x/ is /pol/'s best friend, mostly because when they're together they never talk about any of their mutual interests. He lives in his Honda Civic and will never give a straight answer as to whether he's killed someone.

>/trv/ is that kid who seemed normal in HS, but when you graduated everyone realized he had no ambitions but still has a better life than anyone else because of his seven-figure trustfund. He never has a problem getting laid but has never had a platonic friendship last longer than a few months.
>>
>>36930011
>>36930515
>original poopeater doesn't even bump his own thread
What a faggot, this is actually a fun topic to me.
>>
>>36930011
ours would be "that" knight order, of the really imbred and disabled nobles. we would have no unified banner, but probably just shit stained fabric, our equipment would be in disarray, our tactics would be autist strength our way through anything and reeeeeee at enemies. enemies are btw terrified to face us, but not because of our military might, just no one wants to be near us.
food: tendies
drink: alcohol
rivalries: all
>>
>>36931223
Kek, I tried. Anyhows I feel like /g/ would likely use crossbows. Simply because of its mechanical nature.
>>
>>36931331
They'd probably make a catapult, but put it together with some fatally flawed YouTube meme and it would end up just throwing rocks backward at their own castle made of shipping containers and salvaged pallets.
>>
>>36931390
Serves them right
Trebuchets are far more efficient
>>
>>36931390
/o/ would probably have the best mounted cav. /k/, I'm not entirely sure. /pol/ would probably go full on Teutonic knights. /x/ would create some freemason, rosicrucian bullshit knight order. /a/ would probably be full of katana wielding, inferior armor wearing, weebs. /v/ would most likely be the best at jousting tournaments and the like..
>>
/r9k/ would be a small British order of mostly jerk off hedge knights, celibate warrior monks, and effette minor nobles who were seventh in line for the throne. The organizational structure would be mostly non-existent, nothing would ever get accomplished. If there was a crusade, only a few autist knights would actually go there, the rest would feign injury. Mostly it would be a place for noblemen to send their disappointing sons where they wouldn't get in the way and pretend that they had some honor. Preferred food and drink would be roasted game hen and honeyed Mead. Tactics would be staying in the very back of the battle and maybe even reigning your horse in so he doesn't go to far into the melee.
>>
>>36930011
This belongs on >>>/tg/ .
>>
>>36931656
I feel like they would see it as too autistic. If you want to, you can create it, and link the thread.
>>
>>36931546
/k/ would probably just be armed with good equipment overall but not really have any sort of goal. They'd just be out hitting each other with training swords and reveling in the bloodshed of slaughtering bandits.
>>
>>36930011
Our battle cry would be "Hors de combat!"
>>
/fit/ would probably be able to get away with wearing the most armor...probably.
>>
>>36931852
/fit/ would make it to the middle east to laugh at the dyel saracens but then they'd all get mowed down by arrows and die in the desert

/lit/ would stay in the monastery and circle jerk over Thomas of Aquinas and St. Augustine

/pol/ would actually do all the heavy lifting of all the boards of 4chan. Militant, fanatical, treat the Pope as a god emperor. However, if there wasn't a crusade going on, the whole order would quickly devolve into in-fighting and disarray.
>>
/pol/ constantly going to the /k/ castle asking for tips and shitting up the place
>>
s4s is a hard one in figuring out what they'd be like.
>>
/biz/ would provide the (((funding))) for the Church.
>>
>>36931818
>implying we wouldn't all go into combat screeching REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36932178
Only if we are fighting women.
>>
>>36932199
Everyone not in our order is a norman and must be physically removed
>>
>>36932235
By throwing them out and dumping poop jugs on em?
>>
>>36932420
yes, bodily waste is the sacred weapon of the Knights of the Frog
>>
File: crusades.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>36930291
Why would we storm /co/, I thought we would all be allies? Why not take up arms and fight off the hordes from Reddit and Tumblr?
>>
>>36931984
>treat the Pope as a god emperor
He's anti-Trump, pretty sure he's seen in those lands as a high-level Judas these days.
>>
File: BtfXg0Hr.jpg (151KB, 1456x970px) Image search: [Google]
BtfXg0Hr.jpg
151KB, 1456x970px
Maybe we should just be a monastic order?
>>
>>36932907
The Holy Robotic Order of St.Pepe
>>
We wouldn't get invited..
>>
>>36930515
/K/ is a bunch of /k/ultists who worship the Kube they are the strongest.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.