[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would computer duster work as an anesthetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 911220_p_1_082515.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
911220_p_1_082515.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
Hi R9k, I was wondering if computer duster would work as an anesthetic on humans. Like would it numb pain, knock you out? I remember back in 5th grade I accidentally inhaled some without knowing it got you high and got fucked, does it still do that? Or did they remove whatever chemical does that? If not which are the best brands that will/won't kill you?
>>
>>36880895
They put bitterant in it now to discourage abuse. Sucks. Even balloon time changed their formula. We're getting old.
>>
>>36880895
don't inhale it. you're honestly better off huffing gasoline than that shit.
don't hidd gasoline either just saying
>>
Does it still work though, or is it basically unusable?
>>
>>36880895

we had a guy in afghanistan inhale this shit and he fucking died no shit we found him dead in a fucking tent lmao
>>
I'm trying to use it as an anesthetic, when I used it as a kid it completely numbed my pain so I figure I might be able to cut deep enough into my wrists to kill myself if I'm on it.
>>
>>36881176
>cut deep enough into my wrist to kill myself on it
dude just inhaling it will probably kill you.
>>
That's gonna hopefully be the secondary effect yeah, I just wanna make sure there are no mistakes. I mean if one or the other fails, you get your arms cut off or you have brain damage. Either way you gotta make sure something will finish you off.
>>
>>36881207
Don't listen to this dipshit. It won't kill you. It will get you a bit high then you taste how bitter it is. As long as you can stand that you should be fine.
>>
Cool, that's what I figured. I'm not sure if the kind I used as a kid had bitterant in it, I know it made me nauseous after a while so probably. Do you have a brand recommendation?
>>
File: peacepep.jpg (171KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
peacepep.jpg
171KB, 900x900px
This thread is fucked, man.

Why don't you guys just smoke some pot?
>>
>>36880895
ehhh yeah that could work, sounds like a pretty fucked up plan though to be honest OP

>>36881271
it can kill you, don't pretend it can't
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhalant#Sudden_sniffing_death_syndrome

>>36881305
why the fuck aren't you using replies
>>
>>36881329
I don't need to fucking use replies. It my fucking thread you cunt. If you don't like it go to another board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
Refrigerant poisoning is no joke. My friend froze to death that way.
>>
>>36881329

Sorry I don't post much. And yeah idk if it'll work, I'm gonna try in a hot bathtub, take some aspirin all day, then slit wrists with the keyboard cleaner. I'll have the weekend to kill myself so time is kinda of the essence. I bought a gun before, I'm thinking of picking up a shotgun just as a last resort, the one I had I sold back when I got cold feet but in my state you can just pick them up in like half an hour.
>>
>>36881176
>I might be able to cut deep enough into my wrists to kill myself if I'm on it.
You got a 4 inch blade and nerves of steel because after the first two inches you might not wanna continue.
>>
File: 1493600954746.jpg (78KB, 800x462px) Image search: [Google]
1493600954746.jpg
78KB, 800x462px
>>36881380
Shotgun to the skull is 1.7 minutes of dying all those other take forever and someone will find you.
Shotgun/magnum or go home.
>>
if you want to be numb/knocked out why would you use this crap? there's so much shit that will do this even alcohol for fs
>>
>36881354
>fishing for (yous)
>not even OP
*chases you off porch with broom*

>>36881380
mate don't do it. at least buy yourself more time somehow, skip town, hitchhike away and see if your life is salvageable. Where are you?
>>
>>36880895
Get nitrous oxide my dude, 10x cleaner, same effect
They sell canisters for whipping cream online, get a canister cracker at a head shop or a sex shop
>>
I just watched the South Park episode from last year about "cheesing" and out of curiosity, searched the web on the topic. Between a brief "acedemic" episode (internship) where I was exposed to criminal law and just about everybody in my family being a doctor, I thought I had heard about it all as far as weird ways to get high (but never tried any of it - I've always been 100% clean).

Anyways, a web search revealed that the episode is oddly based on a real recreational drug somehow created by concentrated dried cat urine.

This is beyond bizarre. Out of curiosity, what is the chemical found in cat urine that has neurological effects on humans? The only article I could find referencing the term "cheesing" refers to a heroine (synthetic opiate) based substance. I can't imagine that there is some opiate type substance in cat urine.
>>
>>36881081
>you're honestly better off huffing gasoline
No he actually isn't
Gas is worse
>>36881047
You only get the bitterant if you inhale directly from the can
>>
>>36881534
op wants to kill himself mate, nitrous wont work for that

I myself am huffing nitrous at the moment though and when you posted this it was like reality was falling apart
>>
>>36881418
That's why I need bravery drugs.
>>36881457
Too young to buy a magnum
>>36881534
I live with family so not an option to mail stuff
>>36881520
My life is pretty great desu I just hate it cause I'm a selfish asshole idk. Tbh if I could move past things I'd probably have like a top 1% life but alas
>>
>>36881597
>Too young to buy a magnum
I was 18 when I bought my first .38
Honestly dude talk to some body selling crank or crack and go from there.
>Ive owned two handgun that I believe are murder weapons.
>>
>>36881617
I don't know anybody, else I'd just go fentanyl
>>
>>36881597
>I live with family so not an option to mail stuff
They sell them in walmart too iirc, not as cheap or plentiful though
>>
>>36881634
find out how the darknet works, fentanyl is like $5 for a lethal dose
or order an opiate RC like u47700 on the regular net
>>
>>36881646
Will look into it.

Also as a general I will livestream it late may and will post link on this board. Prob like 27-29th or so, give back for all the content you guys gave me.
>>
>>36881634
Thats the point genius you buy drugs and some body is going to want to get rid of their shit pocket pistol.
Drug dealers mostly because you know search warrants are a thing.
Try checking the hood for dumb sites.
>>
>>36880895
There was this woman on that intervention show that huffed this stuff, it seemed to work for her.
>>
>>36881660
>u47700
>regular net.
Please I need to quit buying darknet shit and get something of the clear even if its a research chem.
>>
>>36881176
Use dxm get it from rite aid and take 400mg
>>
>>36881676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g99h4qaCio
>>
How well do whippits work? With reddy whip?
>>
>>36881879
Grab a co2 can and start huffin that shit like steveo
>>
>>36881879
>How well do whippits work? With reddy whip?
whut

if you have reddi whip just hold it upright and slurp off the top like it's a straw. much more expensive than buying the canisters and a waste of whipped cream, do not suggest
>>
>>36881968
Which feels better? Whip its or duster?
>>
>>36882136
i don't know, I am not retarded enough to have ever tried duster, it gives you brain damage

whipits are awesome, but they only last like 30 seconds
>>
>>36882192
When I did duster I remember it being awesome, I just dunno if its still like that. Though I've never done any other drugs so maybe I only think that cause I have nothing to compare it to.
>>
>>36882224
I'm not talking about it being fun or not, it probably is, but no matter what brand you're buying, duster is gonna fry your brain. do literally any other drug anon, that's the stupidest shit I've heard all night
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.