[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

***Christian General Thread***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Kl1f0qu.jpg (2MB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Kl1f0qu.jpg
2MB, 2304x3456px
>What is the gospel?
The gospel is the message that Jesus Christ, although existed in the very form of God, did not consider that equality something to be held onto and chose to leave that heavenly place, enter into his own creation and die for the sins of his people. But guess what he rose on the third day because death could not hold it's grip on the blessed son of God and when you are resurrected on the day of judgement the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead will also be the same spirit that raised you on the last day.

>How to enter heaven
One enters into heaven through faith alone, for Christ had already died for our sins and so what could we possibly add on to that? Are we to say that the blood of Christ is not sufficient and we are to add onto that? No, his blood cleansed us of sin and to be cleansed of your sins you first must believe and Christ will do the rest.

I invite Christians, agnostics, atheists and everything in between, that includes people of other faith, to discuss Christianity and learn more about the largest religion in the world. God bless! I the past I have tried to appeal to non-believers by kinda white washing but now, none of that but also be prepared because you might not get the answers you like although they might be true. I have also created a discord server which is mainly for Christians and non-believers looking for a discussion. It's not really meant for discussion, but if you do cause trouble, you will be removed from the server.
>.gg/AyQfdQW

Thread: XVII

Cont of: >>36823669

Also, here's a kawaii pic.
>>
A bump for the christ thread!
>>
>>36846145
That picture is not kawaii. It looks quite sinister. The child is looking into the light as if he is being baited by something bright and cheerful (the promise of god?) but alas he's still in the dark. His walkie talkie is his only means of escape but I doubt it will be useful in the coming moments. It's like a preacher is about to rape this poor child cosplaying the kid from Stranger Thing.
>>
>>36846433
Nice observation anon. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>36846145
I lost my grandfather earlier this week. He was a great man, started with nothing, worked hard to build a business empire, was always kind to everybody, was religious and loved his family very much.

But his empire crumbled, he was reduced to nothing, moved from town to town with my grandmother, got Parkinson's half a decade ago, we could do nothing but watch him suffer and sink into that lost place until his body finally gave in on May 4, 2017.

My mother showed me some of his messages he scribbled onto pieces of paper to talk to her because he couldn't speak. His conciousness was well in there but his body was too weak. He scrawled "Where are we?" And "Afraid" when he woke up in the hospital.

Seeing his agony and his untimely demise at 70 makes me wonder, where is this God you preach? I was raised to be a religious man but I've lost all faith not because I mean to act intellectually superior and edgy like those fedoras. I want to believe with all my heart, but seeing all this suffering in the world, evil and cruelty all around, I can't help but realise that there is no god. We're just sentient pieces of meat trying to make sense of a completely random, uncaring reality.

What kind of a God would rip a conciousness from the void and stick it into this prison to suffer until one dies and slips into nothingness?
>>
>>36846472
Are dubs the true way to enlightenment?
>>
>>36846659
No, anon. It's not but good luck trying to find it.
>>
>>36846145
Question

Can I baptize myself?
>>
>>36846644
all people have something bad they have done intentionally or non intentionally.
that being said, You're grandfather sounded like a good person.
May be he is at peace if he believed in heaven or some form of afterlife.
>>
>>36846145
>Through faith alone

You heretic you left out several other requirements other than faith
That is
>Baptism
>Participating in the Eucharist.
>No homosexuality
>No witchcraft
>No lies
>No adultery
>No premarital sex
>No sodomy
>perform Good deeds
>Praying for forgiveness
>Forgive your brothers.

Do you really think you can be a degenerate fuck engaging in adultery homosexuality and other things
And just because you have faith in God you're going to heaven??
YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.
>>
Is that a Bog-Baby?
>>
Go larp as a Christcuck somewhere else, faggot. These threads are so fucking cringy.
>>
What is the Christian concensus on 2D vs. 3D?
>>
>>36846644
>Seeing his agony and his untimely demise at 70 makes me wonder, where is this God you preach?
The age old questions of pain and suffering. This question, above all others including those who suppose there are contradictions in the Bible, including those who claim the text of the Bible aren't historically reliable and above those who say that it is a false gospel, is the one is most hard to answer because it involves human emotions as well as brings God benevolence into question.

First, of I would like to say we are sojourners
on this earth. This place on earth should not be seen as a destination but rather a journey. A journey of us seeking to return to our creator and finding Shalom(Jewish word for peace) with him.

In this world, there is pain and suffering, but even in suffering good can come out of it. Through trial and tribulation, we can become stronger and feel better connected to those who have gone through the same pain. A better illustration of what Ia m trying to say can be found in Romans

>Not only that, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
>Romans 5:3-4

But you shouldn't lose hope because through this pain and suffering God gives you a light at the end of the tunnel. Christ himself went through pain on this earth: he was ridiculed, spat on, beat and even nailed to a cross naked. And all for what? It was love. He truly sought out your salvation and a way for you to be free form this earthly pain and did so by "suffering."

In the case of your GrandFather, I think you should rest easy. Like you said...

>He always kind to everybody, was religious and loved his family very much.

This was all Christ was asking for, and by your grandfather, follwoing the basic principles of faith he was finally free from suffering and is probably much happier in the place he is now than the happiest person on earth is.
>>
>>36846644
I hope that answered your question. If you have any more enquiries, then feel free to ask, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

>>36846793
Not sure but I saw a video of a kid who was supposed to be baptised and out of impatience he just dipped his own head in the water. It was very funny.
>>
>>36846922
I get this question so many times that I actually have a post I always redirect Catholics to when answering them. >>36748148 here it is.
>>
>>36846945
Maybe.

>>36846974
Thanks for joining anyway. Also if you have any more enquiries, then feel free to ask, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

>>36847043
2D is two dimensional, and 3D is three dimensional. But if you're talking hentai and what not read this...

>But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matthew 5:28
>>
File: 1490841320281.gif (946KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490841320281.gif
946KB, 300x400px
Why are you doing this on r9k? Isn't there somewhere else you could do this? Maybe reddit?(Not trying to insult)

What do you think about traps? :3
>>
>>36847203
>Why are you doing this on r9k?
So people can be saved. And I think that 4chan needs it more than anybody else.

>Isn't there somewhere else you could do this?
Yeah, but I can do it here too.

>What do you think about traps?
Sinful!
>>
Wouldnt it be easier for to admit youre mentally ill and admit yourself to a clinic?
>>
>>36847200
Stop being so passive, you fucking doormat.
>>
>>36847076
I have no way of seeing the truth for myself but I find comfort in your words even though I still can't believe them. I wish what you say is true and that death isnt the end of it all. It makes me happy even if it's all fantasy, to think my grandpa is at peace once again up there. Because god knows he's suffered enough and it's about time he smiled again
>>
>>36847243
>I still can't believe them.
Perhaps we can discuss why you feel this way. I believe that God guides people towards truth and by your post, I think you're here for a reason
Sorry if I sound like a generic happy Christian.
>>
File: 8VAmT9v.jpg (261KB, 1250x754px) Image search: [Google]
8VAmT9v.jpg
261KB, 1250x754px
>>36847231
But I don't anon. Also if you have any more enquiries, then feel free to ask, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>36847238
How am I being passive? I'm just giving you a choice. You can either leave or stay but if you do stay please do make yourself feel welcomed and feel free to ask, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.
>>
File: 1490534711826.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490534711826.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>36847230
Are you a normie type? Like, you go to church and have a normal christian life with a family, nice house and you recently found this degenerate image board and want to save the users now?

Because if that is the case we are beyond saving :3
>>
>>36847107
I see, you are nothing more than the village idiot.
As you were
>>
You seem to have good intentions and I can respect that
>>
>>36846793
No..
You can baptize others if you are baptized yourself.
>>
>>36847328
>How am I being passive?
Just reread your previous post, and you'll see.
>>
>>36847297
Because all of reality, facts, and evidences point to the universe being cold, harsh and uncaring and I haven't found a single reason yet to believe in God while I've found thousands not to. But I hold on to hope like a fool and I'm still agnostic even though I should completely abandon all hope
>>
>>36847400
>Are you a normie type?
No.

>Like, you go to church and have a normal Christian life with a family, nice house, and you recently found this degenerate image board and want to save the users now?
No, I barely go church and I'm a 4chan browsing degenerate myself, but I have always had an interest in religion since my early teens. I then began creating these generals to just teach people about the gospel since I have heard so many people fail to do so adequately and that's what I'm doing. Whenever I read people saying stuff like
>Thanks, anon these threads have really helped me rediscover how great God is and what not
and
>Wow that really helped.
It becomes addictive, and I keep on trying to help people. At this point in my neet 18 year life the only thing that gives me purpose or that I have looking forward to are making these threads.

>we are beyond saving

Read this

>When Jesus heard this, he told them, "Healthy people don't need a doctor--sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."
Mark 2:17

Since you know that you're sinners, you are already on the path to becoming a Christian.
>>
>>36847417
Wah??? How so?

>>36847421
Thank you, anon I appreciate your comment!

>>36847436
Sorry, I'm just trying to be nice and not create resentment
>>
>>36847437
Well, I see the universe and come to a completely different conclusion. The complexity and order or things from how atoms react with each other to how galaxies operate. They all follow laws and rules, and I think it all points into a creator.

Understand that we live in a fallen world and all seeking to find peace. But sadly some just look in the wrong place and try to find it here.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.