[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you have done, have you been in Louie's position?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: Capture.png (597KB, 763x368px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
597KB, 763x368px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
>>
>>36806590
i lift and by the time I reached Louie's age i would've been hella strong given i keep lifting up till his age

would have kicked all their asses

At the moment? I'm decently strong, so I'd probably still get in a fight.

id stand up for myself, tell him to fuck off, and if he didn't fuck off then I get up and we tussle

would probably use the chair im sitting in to bash some fuckers
>>
I would have taken my date to a better restaurant in the first place.
>>
>>36806590
It's a weird situation to be in. As an adult it kinda looks bad if you beat on the young guys (at least in the U.S.). I have been in a situation where I have wanted to beat younger men, but I can't do that because I'm supposed to be an adult ):
Also, Louie has kids he has to consider. If he can't work, that might mess up his family situation.
>>
Fucking punch that dude as he's leaning over the table exposing his face

I'm a quiet guy but if someone puts you into the position where they're threatening to kick your ass you have to stand up for yourself. Taking a beating is always preferable to letting someone humiliate you.
>>
>>36806590

I live in a stand your ground state and carry a concealed weapon. Not sure if I would tell him I'm carrying ( It could be considered escalating a conflict) So I would simply tell him to fuck off and be cautious when I walk out the door.
>>
I would tell him to fuck off and get my ass kicked. I'm weak and don't know how to fight but at least I'm not a total pussy.
>>
>>36806590
show him my holographic bulbasaur
>>
seeing this scene years ago inspired me to lift, box and learn to use a knife.

The best thing to do in life is to not let yourself become a fat, old, weak cuck like louie and then you won't be as worried like he was here.
>>
>>36806590
That made me ANGRY. Fuck the ginger and the fish-faced fuckeyes. Both of 'em need extracurricular ass whippings.
>>
well first of all i wouldn't have told them to quiet down because that's just asking for trouble with loud mouth douchebags like that
>>
>>36806650
>implying Louie doesn't lift
>>
Probably laugh at him then ignore him until he felt stupid.
>>
>>36808072
More like you damage his ego and he beats your face into a jelly to prove himself to his friends.
>>
Well, considering it is a restaurant setting they would probably have forks and knives out, or at least a salt/pepper shaker which are usually glass, and I would tell him I don't want to fight him, but if he throws the first punch I will take it to the end. Grab fork/knife and go for the eyes or throat, or use shakers and go for the temples. Otherwise, get up and swing the chair at his knees. Kick him in the head when he's down and ask his friends if they wanna end up like him.
>>
As a grown man, I'd probably fight the teenager.
>>
File: Laughing Power Puff Whores.gif (228KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Power Puff Whores.gif
228KB, 500x280px
>all these power fantasies in this thread
LOL

you'd do the same thing Louis did except far more pathetically
>>
>>36808105
Im can hold myself in a fight. Altho if he sucker punched me while im sitting down id be fucked. Next course of action if he creamed me would be get the surveilance tapes and witness testimonies, then sue his ass. Ill take a beating for some sweet monies.
>>
>>36806590
Waited until he threatened me then admitted to assaulting something then Pull out my badge and inform him I'm an off duty cop and that he's now under arrest.

>inb4 normie.
>>
>>36806590
Something like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2TdJknauD8
>>
>>36808240
the kid already committed assault by threatening to beat louie up. that's literally what assault is. if he then beat louie up it would be assault and battery
>>
>>36808267
>that's literally what assault is
Hmmm not really. More the point its not worth me doing all the paper work for and appearing in court for. Him admitting to having seriously injured a man and essentially left him for dead is better.

Its more the point that he'd shit his pants when he realizes he's suddenly not a tough guy anymore. I know he didnt really do anything, he probably got it boxing but the fact its about teaching wannabees a lesson. Nothing like a ride to the station then 12 hours in the lock up to straighten someone out. We used to verbal(beat) them in the old days but locking young 'men' up for a night is more then enough of a kick up the ass these days.
>>
>>36806590
I'de say theyre shit out of luck.

Difficult situation as you're out numbered. Im assuming they are supposed to be HS students, this also makes it worse as a young senior HS male is pretty fit and can be very strong especially if they are an athlete. They are also very violent due to the amount of testosterone pumping into them. That aside however 9/10 men talk to the talk but dont walk the walk. Most guys fold when shit is about to get heavy. Ive dealt with worse before so whilst they may win by force of numbers Ill easily staunch this cunt.

The biggest concern for me is the safety of the lady I'm with. What I would do is pay the bill, get the lady up and start motioning for her to leave whilst baiting the kid into throwing the first punch. Im being the good guy by backing away and protecting someone so Ill have that to back me up in court. He'll then crack and swing at me first to which case I can defend myself.

Store owner calls cops, we all get arrested. Ill co-operate being an immature and respectful citizen and explain what happened in detail. Get bail, they wont. We go to court, evidence is shown, I give a great testimony because I know to talk in front of people respctfully, I have the backing of the cops because Im military. I get off, they get charged, they dont go to college and I go on with my life.

Cheers.
>>
I love how threads on this video bring out all the ignorant kids and manchildren.
>I'd totally kick his ass, bro
>>
>>36808467
>Le be normie
>Post a vid that will trigger robots lol
>No matter how they answer they still wrong LOLTROLLEDTHEM.jpg

Is reddit down or something?
>>
>>36806590
I'd probably fight him. Even if I get the shit beaten out of me, I know at least that I'd fight hard and I'd fight until I were physically unable. That is how you retain your honour.

So protip people: If you get into a fight, just fight well and fight hard and you'll still be thought well of as strong and resilient even if you lose.
>>
>>36808506
I'm not a normalfag. I had a shitty childhood. I am not OP. This video has been posted several times on this board. You wouldn't know that, obviously. The right answer is that you do not pick a fight with a group of people who are younger and, most likely, stronger than you. Even if you were stronger, it's a group. You do not mess with groups. And, more importantly, you do not mess with someone who is obviously mentally-ill.
>>
>>36806590
Grab my fucking knife and say that we will both die in that restaurant.
>>
I would get up and leave as soon as they started making noise.
>>
>>36808177
>>36808467
>>>/b/
it's leaking huh
>>
>>36808593
I like your style pal
>>
>>36806590
I'd avoid that scenario entirely by asking my date if she wants to go somewhere else.
>>
>>36808645
Its edgy I know, and i'm not strong.

But god damn I will really shank a neck if he tried to hurt me, out of fucking fear. Fuck getting jumped, it fucking sucks.
>>
>faggots don't carry pepper spray on them 100% of the time

>Guy threatens you
>Fill his face with 5 million SHU's of spray

You guys are retarded if you go out unarmed
>>
>>36808732
fox lab?
>>
>>36808732
>carries a woman's self-defense weapon
>calls other people faggots
Anon, I...
>>
>>36806590
i have been in louie's position

i pushed that fucker into a table. nobody talks to me like that
>>
>>36808844
Yeah bro it's legit. I carry it in my right pocket and I usually even wear skinny jeans, I keep it on me every time I leave the house and have been for almost 2 years (it's almost expired) I can get it out reasonably quickly. I've had to put my hand on it in my pocket a few times but never had to draw it. It's kind of bulky but I've never had anyone notice it and ask what it is before. Nobody even knows I have it.

I also have a G43 CCW but don't carry that all the time, sometimes I carry a knife but not really for self defense
>>
>>36806590
sweep the leg, pin him to the floor and fart in his face
>>
File: 5.3.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5.3.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
>>36808894
Forgot pic

>>36808865
Have fun getting your wrist broken when you try to pull your little knife on Bubba the 250lb linebacker after he decides he wants some of ya girl's white ass
>>
Seeing as the kid had a bunch of jockey friends with him, I'd do exactly as Louie did. And then do what he did after that scene, which was stalk the kid all the way back to his home. But I wouldn't ring the door to his house. I'd surprise attack him in the dark before he got home and beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>36808111
once you use a fork or knife he could kill you and claim it was self-defense.
>>
>>36808931
Your ass is grass no matter what man, you might as well make it as bloody and painful for him as it will be for you.
>>
Pull a knife or gun. It's not even a manliness thing for me, I WILL NOT be bothered while I am eating or similar shut and If someone threatens me like that their life is fucking forfeit. That fucking scene made me so mad it kept me up til 3 am, I am normally a huge past but if someone started that shit with me I would fucking snap I do not have the patience for some high school twat, I would knife him and watch him piss himself as he bled out.
>>
Honestly I feel like this scene is just another insight into the mind of a cuckold.

Yes, to some degree fear of situations like this are justified, and probably most men fear situations LIKE this, but this scenario is entirely made up by a guy who is as close to the acme of the cuckold mindset you could possibly find.

What you always find in cuckold literature\captions is that male-specific fears about being sexually humiliated, rejected, and so on are wrapped up in scenarios that are totally overblown. I've seen for example cuckspammers tricking girls on Youtube to read out letters from them, posing as real stories, claiming that the letter is written by a white boy at a school where "all the girls" will "only date black boys". It's basically - they have a fear, then blow it all out of proportion just so they can get a bigger dopamine hit when fapping.

There are women who've been beaten or raped by other men and don't instantly lose respect for the other man for not 'standing up' enough, and even if most women would - don't be a dancing bear, it's not your responsibility as a man to put yourself in any undue risk for roastie.

Even if this did take place, it's almost a type of karma - men who take part in 'serial dating' are just talking dildos to these women.
>>
>>36808342

Isn't assault the anticipation of battery? Throwing a punch is assault, the punch connecting is battery.
>>
>>36809014
what i see from this post is someone who learned about louie from pol memes, and that initial viewpoint has colored your perception of him to the point where you can't look at anything he makes without taking a fucking microscope to it and looking hard for things that even slightly confirm your bias
>>
File: 1493786470129.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493786470129.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>36808506
>No matter how they answer they still wrong LOLTROLLEDTHEM.jpg

It's not that, it's just people like to play pretend when sitting being a keyboard. Talk is cheap unless you're actually put in a situation like that and so the discussions and testimonials in threads like this are completely fucking worthless and deserve to be shat on
>>
>>36809073

I've never paid attention to the pol memes, and I don't consider him a 'cuck' because of his views on race (though I'd disagree with them), I watched the first series myself before hearing about him on pol, and it was full of this mentality that I'm referring to, the series was full of this 'self pitying' tone, all about pursuing women but from a position of low self-esteem, etc. It was a revolting series, and in the first episode there was some bizarre scene of one man repeatedly using the term "dick cheese" or something in a particularly vulgar tone.

He probably didn't even write that 'scene' himself, it could have been written by a woman for all I know... my point is that situations like this are pretty rare, there are obnoxious people in life, but the idea that a woman will drop you instantly for not wanting to fight a cuck is literally a meme that cuckold fetishists like to promote.
>>
>not wanting to fight a complete stranger for no reason makes you a pussy
america is a weird place
>>
>>36806590
You guys are fucking delusional this is a beta male's fantasy and would never play out like this.

For starters how is some random jock just going to read off perfect insults.
In real life it would quickly degrade to just a yelling contest of various swears.
In which case someone would call the police or better yet just GET UP AND LEAVE.

It's not like they're a gang with weapons. If they were there would be an actual discussion on gang violence. But instead we get these cartoonish circumstances where teenagers can go around threatening to beat random strangers up without the police getting involved.

And of course Louie will twist the moral of the story to be that all women are submissive sluts and that's why he can't find a girlfriend.

It's not like chad held them at gun or knife point. Why would you ever just stand there. Why would everyone just let them walk away without calling the police.
>>
>>36808907
>sweep the leg

There is a hilarious webm floating around of a kid actually trying that in a real fight and it didn't work as well as it did in his head.
>>
I'd hit him definitely. Why would you let someone disrespect you like that right to your face? Pretty cut and dry.
>>
File: just sweep the legs bro.webm (181KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
just sweep the legs bro.webm
181KB, 300x300px
>>36810277
your post really rung a bell
>>
"if you don't get the fuck out of my sight in the next 15 seconds i'm going to make you describe to me in detail how the floor of this restaurant tastes, in front of all of your friends."
>>
grab the container of sugar, pretend like i'm about to put some sugar in my coffee, then proceed to smash it into his face
>>
i'm intimidating enough that this kind of thing doesn't usually happen to me

if it did anyway well, i took boxing classes for a few years so,

i'm sure i can still throw a good punch or two even if i'm not that fit any more

worst that can happen is he kicks my ass and i need to see a dentist or something

it's not like he's armed, i've taken plenty of punches before it's no big deal
>>
>>36806590
I would do what Louie did and have sort of. I don't know how to feel about it.
>>
File: 1476365624636.jpg (65KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1476365624636.jpg
65KB, 650x366px
>>36806590
I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place

>implying I'd have a date
>implying I have enough money to take her out

and hypothetically let's say I did. I would be so beta in the first place that I wouldn't even make eye contact with those people. The worst thing you can be is an ougoing beta. Robots come out safer in every situation because they know their place.
>>
File: bugfries.png (901KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bugfries.png
901KB, 1600x1600px
>>36806590
can anybody tell me what this scene is from? i would love to watch the full episode

also, i wouldnt act intimidated but still end with the same end result of saying "please dont beat me up"
>>
File: 1490350295043.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1490350295043.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>36806590
>Believe that a man should stand up to these little shitheads
>Know that I would have bitched out just like he did
It's been a little while since I've felt disappointed in myself. This feel is awful
>>
>>36808865

desu if he's got friends with him then anything goes
>>
Well, well, well

>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Geza Szekely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Szekely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sanchez Morales.[16] Sanchez Morales was a Catholic Mexican.[17] C.K.'s grandfather agreed to have his children raised Catholic, but was (according to C.K.) "quietly Jewish".[18]
>>
>>36806590
If he killed me he'd be doing me a favor. I'm going for blood if it escalates though.
>>
>>36807870
I think it's pretty much implied he doesn't lift
>>
File: 1095473746775.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1095473746775.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
It would be worst. As soon as he threatened me I'd probably be shaking and maybe even a few tear would uncontrollably run down my face
>>
>>36806590
"Fuck off, kike"

:stopmute:
>>
>>36808458
Great ideas.
>>
>>36812086
lol

kek

lol

orginal llol
l
l
>>
File: howbowdis.png (412KB, 511x508px) Image search: [Google]
howbowdis.png
412KB, 511x508px
>>36806590
I would say:
"How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you."
Works every time.
>>
>>36811249
>"quietly Jewish"
[Jews internally]
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.