[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voldemort was a NEET, too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Voldemort was a NEET, too
>>
>>36796055(checked)
not real you tard
>>
>>36797149
I honestly don't even know the rules of R9K.

I just arrived here somehow three months ago and I think I got lost. Everything's a blur of color and dicks. I haven't had a coherent thought in weeks and I think there's some kind of weird fungus growing between my toes.
>>
how do i get a bellatrix gf?
>>
>>36796055
he was in education and then he was in employment wtf are you talking about
>>
>>36797304
He was NEET for most of his life though

I guess once you go wagie you never come back.
>>
>>36796055
Harry Potter was pretty good in 1997 but then normies ruined it.
Similar to how this board was ok but then you posted on it and ruined it.
>>
>>36797335
harry potter was a massive hit since day 1 wtf are you talking about
>>
>>36797334
it's the other way around, as soon as he graduated he worked for the sleazy magic artifact merchants borgin and burke or something, then he was wandered around becoming super evil and inhuman and then he tried to get employed on hogwarts and failed

your thread is stupid and pointless
>>
>>36796055
How was Voldemort a NEET? He was popular and had a lot of followers. Basically wizard Hitler.
>>
File: 92384762.jpg (30KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
92384762.jpg
30KB, 620x470px
>>36797302
mah nigga
>>36797355
movies fucked it up, especially later ones
>>
>>36797357
>your thread is stupid and pointless

I may not have thought this through.

I don't understand what I thought this would accomplish

I just wanted to be loved

I don't even like Harry Potter that much really....
>>
>>36797434
>I just wanted to be loved
that's ok I understand
>I don't even like Harry Potter that much really....
fuck off then
>>
>>36797355
I read philosophers stone before it was popular because I read books when I was 7.
>>
File: 1480194209347.jpg (227KB, 1565x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1480194209347.jpg
227KB, 1565x2823px
>>36796055
Just a boring villain in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it's certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
Anonymous Fri 06 Jan 2017 18:10:48
>>
>>36797543
>Ayn Rand
>god-tier
I don't care if you're from /lit/ or /pol/, but you need to leave immediately
>>
>>36797641
He's actually from >>>/tv/
>>
>>36797543
>The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not)

Not at all. It was always rather ironic that she was accused being anti-Christian, because Rowling's catholic. And there is quite a lot of Christian stuff in Harry Potter, it's just in the background.

She doesn't want to get into trouble for suggesting that Christianity is 'canon' in her universe that purports to take place in the real world. But Slytherin's emblem is a snake for a reason...And there's GODric Gryffindor, and the fact Harry's wand is made of holly, (same root as the word holy,) a bunch of stuff.

And the books are fine, calm down. The writing itself isn't worthy of being called a masterpiece, but it's serviceable and inoffensive.
>>
File: 2394862.png (353KB, 596x692px) Image search: [Google]
2394862.png
353KB, 596x692px
>>36797543
>fitzgerald and rand

>four stages above tolkien and carroll
>three stages above dostoyevsky, shakespeare, and plath (the perfect fembot)
>two stages above kafka and joyce

/lit/ is the worst board, at least with the others there's enough of an atmosphere of humor that you can convince yourself people are just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>36798026
ur dum xd
>>
File: 1492962377067.jpg (71KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
1492962377067.jpg
71KB, 1024x642px
>>36797543
>Clifford for President
>>
>>36798448
read it first you pleb
>>
>>36797543
Ok Quentin.
>>
>>36798475
Will do, but what exactly makes it so great?
Seems bizzare to place a children's book next to authors like Kafka or Joyce.
>>
>>36798526
waaa waaa spoonfeed me
its like 10 pages
>>
File: 1493067418922.jpg (54KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1493067418922.jpg
54KB, 958x660px
>>36798557
Having read it twice, I still don't get it.
>>
>>36798798
nothing i can do to help you pleb
>>
>>36798026
>plath (the perfect fembot)

she killed herself by gas poisoning, putting her head into an old oven, having a pillow under herknees

truly the patrician way to go
>>
>>36796055
He worked in that creepy shop in Knockturn Alley
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.