[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else love the smell of their sweaty pits/balls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dj khaled.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dj khaled.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Does anybody else love the smell of their sweaty pits/balls?

I deliberately avoid taking showers so I can huff my pits and slather my fingers in cock sweat and then huff those too.

This is one of the many benefits of being a NEET, because I don't have to take a shower unless I leave my house, which is very rare.

Do you guys think this is weird?
>>
Also I love huffing my boxers too. I've been wearing the same boxers for over 2-3 weeks now and them smell rancid as fuck, it's great.
>>
File: na0fdyywnosy.jpg (104KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
na0fdyywnosy.jpg
104KB, 1067x600px
>>36742341
Ewwww disgusting dude
>>
>>36742328
I absolutely LOVE the smell of my stinky peepee. When I get home I ALWAYS reach down there and fondle myself a bit and then take a nice hearty sniff, which I repeat for the rest of the night.

LOVE it.
>>
>>36742395
Get the fuck out of here normalfag.

original
>>
File: 1491352726860.jpg (41KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491352726860.jpg
41KB, 600x407px
You guys are fucking filthy unholy demons but you give me good laughs man
>>
>>36742429
Oh look it's another dumb normalfag.

>>>/out/
>>
>>36742444
We are on your board forever, judging you and laughing at you
>>
>>36742456
>random anonymous normalfag judges me

Couldn't give any less of a fuck.

Tbh t's pretty sad that you have to validate yourself by browsing a board for losers though. I must say, I pity you. It must suck having to feel so inferior that you seek out people you perceive as lesser than you to laugh at.

Shouldn't you be out fucking Stacy right now? Ohhh that's right, you're not a Chad, you're a failed normalfag at best, with no place to fit in, even among losers.
>>
>>36742328
When I read about people like you I feel better about myself because I'll never be as gross as you holy shit
>>
>>36742328
I love it. I love all my smells. They remind me I'm still alive. I may be a shitty, disgusting being, but in this moment it is me that is here. It is me that exists.
>>
>>36742528
Lmao, another failed normie who needs to feel better about their shitty life.
>>
>>36742550
Lol say what you want I'll always be better then freaks who do that nasty shit like that
>>
>>36742895
>I'll always be better then
>better then
>then

LMFAO, no you won't famalam. Not with shitty grammar like that. Holy fuck man, you're supposed to learn the difference between then/than before middle school. You're not better than anybody l o l.
>>
>>36742328
pretty sure this is bait, otherwise op is just too fucking gross, like I'll bet he hot glues anime figurines
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.