[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of girls do you like? What kind of girls tend to like you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

File: 1493352060348.jpg (245KB, 1276x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1493352060348.jpg
245KB, 1276x1166px
What kind of girls do you like?
What kind of girls tend to like you?
>>
>What kind of girls do you like?
Anything with a pulse.
>What kind of girls tend to like you?
None.
>>

nice one
>>
>>36651176

umm... I like boys...
sorry
>>
Thicc awkward cuties wearing glasses and maybe have ponytails. Year in age difference or could be 5-10 years older than me
>>
>what kind of girls do ou like
white, blue eyes, blonde, short, nice ass and tits

>what kinds of girls tend to like you
H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A
>>
>>36651176
Cute, blue-eyed and blonde ones. Don't like Stacies.
Haha
>>
>>36651176
Evil charismatic witch girls.
All except above.
>>
>>36651176
Short hair girls.
Short hair girls.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (150KB, 1450x2048px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
150KB, 1450x2048px
Big and thicc like pic related. Sweet/caring personality.
Only 2 girls ever have. One was a skinny superslut who I avoided because she probably had diseases or something. The other one was the popular stacy of the class who I actually kinda liked (purely because she was nice to me) but I avoided her because I was scared of her popular girl lifestyle (she never literally asked me out but she complimented me all the time for no reason)
>>
>>36652079
This. Short hair is a massive turn-on for me; can't explain it.
>>
>>36652274
I always assume it's some gay thing. t.I'm Bi.
>>
Anyone, as long as she is intelligent and isn't fat. I wish I could be attractive to fat women, but I just can't...
The ones who like how I sound on the internet, before meeting me irl.
>>
>>36651176
short black hair, pale skin, big green eyes, small nose and mouth, cute features, short, skinny, younger than me. Tomboy personality, virgin, shares my hobbies.

none and i don't notice any girls that would like me because they aren't the above description because the above description doesn't exist.
>>
I like qt tomboys and mommy-type girls.

The only girls who tend to like me are ones who are bisexual, because I look like a fucking twink.
>>
>>36652295
it's not a gay thing. I'm 100% attracted to vaginas and cute girls, and short hair is cuter than long hair.
>>
>>36652380
I'm literally talking to someone who's identical to that. She knew of me for like 3 years before I knew her.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>36651176
aspie shy girls (preferable slant eyed scum)
aspie shy girls (all races)
too bad we are both aspies, so nothing gets done
>>
>>36652459
I don't believe you but if true good for you for finding a unicorn quit bragging about it.
>>
>>36652427
Maybe it highlights features, or maybe because there's some form of taboo associated.
>>
>>36652498
Don't know why she knew of me. Maybe because I was that guy in highschool who wore the Naruto gear. Still makes me cringe to this day.
>>
None, I'm gay and dislike all women regardless of appearance or personality.

Coworkers, college-aged girls, had a model ask me out recently too kek.

I try to turn them down politely but lots of women can't take a hint and don't take rejection well so it can get kind of ugly.
>>
>>36652063
You described Stacy, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>36652617
What type of gay are you?
>>
>>36652503
Well I mostly like bob cuts so maybe its the bangs. like I'm okay with a hime cut but not ugly things like ponytails or twin tails or other long hair or pulled back hair styles.

maybe it has something to do with the general shape, like not liking to see it go behind the shoulders. maybe it has to do with it being easier to style. maybe it has to do with how my "type" was set as a kid.

idk but shorter hair is still just cuter. there are definitely people who can't pull it off though.
>>
>>36652063
I can't stand blondes, I don't know why?
>>
File: sad ride.jpg (187KB, 771x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sad ride.jpg
187KB, 771x1280px
>>36651176
i don't have a preference
none
>>
>>36652637
The handsome kind with chest hair and a strong jaw.
>>
>>36652644
Maybe it is just because longer hair is just more saturated. I've known very few short hair girls.
>>
>>36651176
I like girls (boys) with a nice pink thick cock
>>
>>36652662
I agree with this. I think it has to do with how popular it is somewhat, but it has more to do with my feelings about my own hair that was blonde as a kid.

>>36652698
this could be it, as I said in this post above I may dislike popular styles. I think its a mix of that and how my type was set.
>>
>>36651176
Shy, cute, petite, short haired, bookworm, otaku/fujoshi (basically a mix between tomoko and kawai ritsu)
Sluts and wannabe stacy.

If someone can explain this shit to me i would really appreciate it, i'm not even good-looking for fucks sake.
>>
>>36652738
It's weird, we both just like more 'plain' looking girls.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>36652756
>>36652079
>>36652274
Join the club, man.
>>
>>36652763
I don't know if black hair is plain, because I'm definitely not attracted to brunettes. I don't know if short hair is plain either because it's not common.

Most people's hair doesn't stand out to me at all. I don't think I've seen a girl with black enough hair that wasn't obviously dyed.
>>
>>36652817
It is plain, however. Punk girls with short hair are fucking amazing!
>>
>>36652274
explanation is easy
you are a homolord
>>
>>36652865
I'm half homolord.
>>
>>36651176
>your mom
>also your mom
>>
File: Quorra-Tron.jpg (58KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Quorra-Tron.jpg
58KB, 500x698px
>>36652857
I agree. punk, goth, cyberpunk, all god tier aesthetics.
>>
>>36651176
short hair, fit, tall
nothing really
at max, obese single moms and obese "alt" girls
>>
It seems that short haired girls are really popular among robots huh?
>>
>>36652919
Weirdly enough, it applies to red heads as well.
>>
>>36651176
>any girls as long as they aren't obese or below 3/10

>no girls like me

I'm 5/10 face and 7/10 body but doesn't even fucking matter, can't pull anything. Not even butt ugly nerd ass bitches show interest in me
>>
>>36652936
We're all bi to an extent, here.
>>
>>36651176

Only friends that are already in happy relationships.

None, not even myself.
>>
>>36652947
I don't like red heads, but I think it's cause my mom has red hair.

one reason i use to explain why I like black hair is my sister is brunette, my mom is a red head, and I am, or was, a blonde.
>>
>>36651176
none desu
ones with daddy issues which is revolting
>>
>>36652936
going back to shape I think it makes a face rounder which is cuter, younger, and more cartoonish.

>>36652962
already said that was wrong.
>>
>>36652936
and yet here they wonder why are they such failures
>>
>>36651176
>slim ones
>fat ones
>>
>>36652985
I'm really into redheads and black hair, I mean dyed red not gingers. Don't know why?
>>
>>36652962
wrong
more than 96% of people are straight
take your tranny bullshit to >>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1444867437854.jpg (38KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1444867437854.jpg
38KB, 248x274px
>>36651176
petite autistic girls
petite acoustic girls

Sad that I never go outside.
>>
>>36653018
I'm being quite facetious.
>>
>>36653024
I don't get what a preference has to do with failure.
>>
>>36651176
I like dudes
shy socially anxious girls that have tons of beta orbiters
the fun part is that I'm not even a dude
>>
>>36653133
Are there a lot of dykes?
>>
>>36653155
no, mostly just girly shoujo type girls with repressed yuri feelings
>>
>>36653131
well that's why you're here
you want to be made happy by the kind of woman that would never make anyone happy, meanwhile the kind of girls that would be a good fit, you shit on them cause they look too feminine for your crappy short-hair loving taste
>>
>>36653171
Do you mean Bi-shoujo or more Orehime?
>>
>>36653181
I mean, I agree that my type has been co-opted into warning flags, but it's still way cuter than dumb long hair. Tomboy is a god tier type, but they don't exist like they do in anime because they've all become sjws.
>>
>>36653171
I only really know one social justice girl who's into eating carpet. Are there a lot out there?
>>
File: close_enough.jpg (89KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
close_enough.jpg
89KB, 633x758px
>>36651176
Since I'm not a lesbinan

What kind of guys tend to like you?
>creepy men my dad's age
>pajeets
>mudslimes twice my age
>guys in the military/police/firefighter

For some reason basically pedophiles like me because I'm 23 and look younger than my age. Military and police guys because I'm a security guard, they're usually hot so I don't mind. Thankfully I don't attract black guys because I'm not a trashy slut with huge assets

What kind of guys do you like?
>artsy yet sporty
>guys in the military/police/firefighter
>strictly whites only
>>
>what kind of girls do you like
Girls that are nice to me, and have an at least okay face

>What kind of girls tend to like you
Girls that are nice to me

Then I wonder if they're genuinely nice or just being nice to make themselves feel better
>>
>>36653316
Did you get raped by a Muzzie? Can't imagine anyone finding Pajeet or Muhammad to be attractive.
>>
>>36653327
You reminded me of this scene from oregairu's novel

>The girl was sitting on the curb stone, hugging her knees and pressing away at her cell phone. For a moment, I deliberated about calling out to her. But in my hesitation, she ended up noticing me instead.
>"Oh, Hikki, you're late! Everyone's gone already, y'know?"
>"Oh, yeah. My bad, I was distracted by my inner robot... so, just where did everyone go?"
>"Saize".
>High school students in Chiba really love Saize. It was Chiba's landmark family restaurant since the beginning of time - man, was it overrated. The food was cheap and tasty so it was no surprise, though.
>"Aren't you going?" I asked her abruptly.
>"Huh?!" Yuigahama blinked. "Oh, y'see, I was kinda waiting for you, Hikki. Like... I'd feel bad if you were left behind, y'know."
>As she played with her fingers, Yuigahama peered at me hesitantly. Seeing her like that, I broke out into a smile without thinking about it.
>"Yuigahama, you're so nice."
>"Huh?! Um, what?! Th-that's not true at all!" Yuigahama waved her arms wildly, her face bright red, perhaps because of the setting sun.
>I had no idea why she denied it, but i knew Yuigahama was a nice girl. She was a good person, I thought. That was why I had to tell her straight out.
>"You know, you really don't have to worry about me. I saved your dog by coincidence, and plus I'd probably be a loner in high school even if that accident never happened. There's no need to worry yourself sick over it. That's what I've always said myself."
>I had never actually uttered those words, but I knew myself well enough to know they were true. I would probably - no, definitely - not have been surrounded by friends if I had entered high school normally.
>"Y-you remembered, Hikki?" Yuigahama gazed at me in open shock, her eyes wide.
>"No, I don't remember it, actually. It's just that there was this one time you came over to my house to thank me. Komachi told me about it."

Cont.
>>
>>36653087
They're not outside either, buddy. The internet is the only practical way of meeting them.
>>
File: 1468566142177.jpg (220KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
1468566142177.jpg
220KB, 600x881px
>>36653219
basically ones like pic related
>>36653258
There's quite a lot. I try to avoid them but it seems like I'm a magnet for them.
>>
>>36653453
>"Oh, right... Komachi-chan told you..." Yuigahama laughed feebly, a hollow smile on her face. She lowered her head furtively.
>"Sorry, looks like you went out of your way for me. Well, you don't have to worry about me from now on. I was a loner from the beginning and that accident had nothing to do with it. You don't have to feel sorry for me or act out of obligation." I paused, and then I went on. "If you're nice to me out of concern for my feelings, then stop it."
>For a moment there, I was keenly aware of how roughly I spoke. I practically snarled those words at her. I wondered why I did that. It wasn't something to get so riled up over.
>I scratched my head as a way of hiding my irritation. That was the desperate sound of clutching at straws. The silence rang out between us, an extension from the stillness of before, and it made me sick.
>It was the first time I was unable to stomach the silence.
>"Well, uh, um..."
>We both opened our mouths, vainly attempting to form the words we knew we were supposed to say, but nothing came out. As our words clashed against each other, Yuigahama let out a fake, cheerful laugh.
>"Um, y'see, how do I put it? That's not really how it is. You know?" As she went on laughing, she looked down pointedly, her face contorting with pain. "I mean, it really isn't like that..."
>I couldn't make out her expression after she hung her head. And yet she spoke so feebly, her voice trembling slightly.
>"It's not - not like that... not like that at all..." she murmured.
>Yuigahama had always been a nice girl, and she would probably be one for the rest of her life. If reality is a cruel mistress, then a lie is a kind one.
>And so kindness itself is a lie.
>"Um, well, look," Yuigahama began.
>She whipped her head up and glared at me. Her eyes were blurred with tears, and yet still she stared me down resolutely without averting her gaze. I was the one who had to look away.
>"...you're an idiot."

Cont.
>>
>>36653481
>And with that, Yuigahama turned and ran. But after a couple of metres, her footsteps began to drag and she slowed down to a somewhat plodding walk.
>I watched her until she was gone, and then abruptly I turned away.
>Yuigahama might have gone to Saize where all the others were waiting. But that had nothing to do with me.
>I hate being with people.
>And I hate nice girls.
>They follow you wherever you go and yet they're forever out of reach, like the moon beaming down at you from the night sky. The distance between you and them is insurmountable.
>You can't stop thinking about them after a simple exchange of greetings and your heart flutters when you text them. When they phone you, you stare dumbly at your call history all day.
>But I know how it works. That's what kindness is. I nearly always forget that those who are kind to me are also kind to others. It's not as if I don't feel their kindness or anything. No, I feel it. You could even say I feel it too much. And because of that, I get an allergic reaction.
>I've already lived through it all once. A practiced loner is once bitten, twice shy. Confessions of love as penalty for losing at rock-paper-scissors, fake love letters written by boys who copy down what girls dictate to them - I want nothing to do with them. I'm a veteran of war. There's no one better at losing than I am.
> -
>Forever having expectations and forever getting the wrong idea - at some point I just gave up clinging to false hope.
>And so I will forever hate nice girls.
>>
File: 62622902_p7_master1200.jpg (135KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
62622902_p7_master1200.jpg
135KB, 800x560px
>I like
Individualistic girls who pretend to be fashion and top but are actually insecure geeks. The kind that with some good luck end up being the beta bitch in school.

>Im liked by
Bratty dumb girls. Tomboys. Fat chicks (although those like everyone so i guess it doesnt count). Quiet and absolutely boring girls with no discernible personalities.
>>
>>36653468
I've heard that women are more bi-sexual by nature, don't know if it's real? Also, I get what you're talking about.
>>
I've always liked petite, feminine girls. I wouldn't mind her being taller than me but that's mostly because I'm short.
The only girls I attract are usually fat or really butch.
>>
>>36653509
Sort of a reverse Otaku?
>>
>>36653531
Mate, that happens to everyone.
>>
>>36653535
I guess. They are mostly girls raised watching anime and playing with their cousins but to fit they act uninterested because they have realized the worth of social prestige. Of course they are also pretty idiotic and its difficult to find one that hasnt been fucked and ruined by a chad. But they are a treasure.
>>
Mostly punk/goth/emo those really alternative looking girls with piercings and some mental illness.
I'm someone who stays in his room and plays games all day though so a girl like that would eat me up.
>>
>>36653512
I suppose, but if anything, it seems that it's just generally a case of aesthetics and slight narcissism.
Girls are raised to like how "pretty" things look, but also to be "pretty". With men, while they're taught to appreciate beauty, they're generally not "pretty" themselves. So as a result, girls end up liking how other girls look, but guys don't like how other guys look.

not sure if that make sense or not.
Personally, I've never even had a hint of attraction towards other females.
>>
I don't like basic bitches, that's for sure.
The only girl that really liked me was a much taller qt tomboy.
>>
>>36653577
You take what you can get. Unfortunately...
>>
>>36653673
It's probably to do with women judging each others sexual market value, maybe that's why women are so inclined to view each other in a sexual manner.
>>
Skinny girls with with long black hair and a nurturing personality and alt black chicks with afros.
Liberal college Stacys and ghetto black girls with kids.
>>
>>36652626
>simple two traits is what makes a Stacy
I wasn't asking for replies from retards.
>>36652662
Could it be because you're surrounded by brunettes who get their hair bleached?
>>
>>36653503
I think it's more I don't know how to take in sincere kindness in a intimate friend/relationship. Last time a girl said anything kind to me sincerely I cried
>>
>>36653914
That and most people in my family are either blonde or were blonde at one point.
>>
I like skinny or fit feminine girls. Preferably with a nice face but I don't care about boobs or butt at all. I would like them to not be stuck up or stupid, that's all I ask. None of them are attracted to shy nerdy femboys like me of course...

Unfortunately I seem to attact degenerate women, sluts/stoner chicks ):
>>
>>36651176
I like cute loli types that I can pat on the head.
Only fat ugly chicks with BPD like me.
>>
>>36653963
Maybe it's because they want to dominate you?
>>
File: 1489105871692.jpg (215KB, 727x816px) Image search: [Google]
1489105871692.jpg
215KB, 727x816px
Plenty of stereotypical ones, mostly tomboys. Same goes for my fetishes, entirely situational
The larger kind
Only exception was this super-hot gyaru that I never picked up hints from
>>
I like anyone with a nice face and good personality
My preference.
>>
>>36651176
i have never really met a girl who i got along with but i have never really been at conflict with them either
>>
>>36654064
I find myself at both extremes, quite a lot.
>>
>>36651176
What kind of girls do you like?
>quite book worm ones

What kind of girls tend to like you?
>ones that like 'bad boys'
>>
>>36651176
the kind which has dicks
>>
>>36654133
Fag... Same. Well, in some cases.
>>
I tend to like artists and musician girls that are goofy and somewhat autistic.

Either Stacey's that use me for drugs or the type I like
>>
Amazons or docile wifey types got a thing for extremes.
Hippies and girls from broken homes . I`m pretty good at pretending to be empathetic and stable in public which unfortunately makes them latch onto me like a drowning man to driftwood.
>>
>>36654013
Yeah, I think that's the case. I'm just too fem/beta and all the pretty girls want Chad. Why do opposites have to attract?
>>
>>36651197
FPBP

we dont have a choice here
>>
>>36654321
Maybe, I've got no experience of that. It seems I attract nerdy girls.
>>
little witches
>>
File: 1489356295738.jpg (186KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489356295738.jpg
186KB, 1440x810px
>>36654379
What a coincidence, I too like little witches
>>
>>36651176

Intelligent, kind of aggressive/bratty ones who can be kind, and are heavily into some kind of art

Overweight jewish converts and normies
>>
File: 1457250848079.jpg (106KB, 678x765px) Image search: [Google]
1457250848079.jpg
106KB, 678x765px
>>36654456
>mfw lotte just cold as ice shoots that nigga down
>>
File: 1486485772389.jpg (52KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1486485772389.jpg
52KB, 500x555px
Cute shy girls that aren't roasties and don't try to look like them
There were two girls that liked me in middle school, they didn't have much in common, though, so I don't know what kind.
>>
File: 1493080805922.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493080805922.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>36654501
Damn shame, I love this cute finnish boy
>>
File: 1492912575771.jpg (304KB, 1935x2042px) Image search: [Google]
1492912575771.jpg
304KB, 1935x2042px
>>36651176
Theoretically, anything under 28 BMI and not horribly deformed. Also I can't stand women's behaviour in general, though, so realistically, I guess almost none. I've only met 2 girls that I actually liked.
None, currently. A chubby schizophreniac girl wanted to date me when I was 13, before I started balding at 15.

>>36654456
>ywn be a cute tiny witch
Why even inhale?
>>
>>36651176
Cute, non conformist, no attention whoring, asocial, loyal

The type that doesn't hang out with Stacies. They're sort of like the fembots before finding 4chan so probably mild tumblrinas. That's on average, 3 out of 4 in high school were more interesting while the 4th was cute but standing with only one foot in the social groups of the other girls that tended to like me.

I guess the main reason they liked me was because I'm different, tall, not a dick, not thirsty, kinda smart. Jokes on them, I'm just as shy if not more than a girl.
>>
File: zGG0bRX.jpg (31KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
zGG0bRX.jpg
31KB, 450x800px
>>36651176
Sporty ones! I like running with a girl.

Weird ones. Not bad crazy but just the kind of unusual type, like the girl that loves horses too much.
>>
>>36651176
none
none
if any of those questions even apply to you get off this board
>>
File: TestMonkey.jpg (100KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
TestMonkey.jpg
100KB, 1066x800px
>>36651176
innocent, tomboyish, natural

like fucking none, i have some guesses about one or two girls who looked more than the usual, if i must draw a pattern, it would be 5/10 basic girls who understood that they couldn't hit higher than the weird manlet that i am.
>>
>>36651176
Girls who don't talk

and no one tends to like me, surprise surprise
>>
>>36655168
I'm not leaving this board just cause I'm straight.
>>
>girls i like
tall, skinny
>girls that like you
my "straight" friends that turn bicurious when i tell them i'm gay and start feeling "attracted" to me

I reject them slowly but surely because I don't mess with the heartbreak that comes with straight girls
>>
>>36651176
>
>

Where do you think we are?

Origami matsumoto
>>
>>36651176
>Girls
>Like me
I know this board is infested with normies but come on.
>What type of girls do you like?
I've only liked one girl my whole life. A little pale French girl.
>>
>>36651176
Not picky, just not turkish girls or something like that.
None
>>
>>36651176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE1XskraNfI
I have no fucking idea, and even if any did I wouldn't pursue it.

I gave up on love a long time ago.
>>
File: 1405776800025.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405776800025.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>36651176
Shy, cute, slightly chubby, not too much makeup. not complete normies but not complete shut-ins either
Batshit crazy ones that latch on and emotionally bleed me dry like a parasitic wasp
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.