[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

exhibitionist help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: baka.jpg (48KB, 505x458px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
48KB, 505x458px
I want to flash my gf's flatmate
How do i best so this in the most 'accidental'/inconspicuous way possible?
If there is even a slight hint that it was on purpose, she might tell my gf, who might then leave me. Maybe not, but I'd rather not put it to the test
So, any of you robots got any advice?
She lives on the second floor of the flat, we live on the first. Shared bathroom, toilet, and kitchen.
She used to just walk into people's rooms without knocking, but once she walked in on us fucking, so she has stopped doing that now. Unfortunately
I had a good opportunity this morning which i missed - i was going to come out of the shower with a very lazily draped towel. If i met her on the way, she would've definitely seen my dick. Everyone else was sleeping. Unfortunately by the time i came out she had already left to work
Note: i don't want to fuck her, i love my gf, i don't want to cheat on her, but i just get off sometimes on flashing people and I'd love to do this
So, fellow exhibitionist robots, help a brother out please!
>>
>>36587522
You're gonna go to jail nigger don't do it
>>
in what scenario do you want her to catch you? pretend you're shaving your dick or something with the door slightly cracked in the bathroom early hours of the morning or something when she's just getting up and ready for work. or if you want to get real weird with it get kinky with your gf when you know she will show up without your gf knowing. start having riskier sex with your gf outside of the bedroom at odd or inappropriate hours
>>
>>36587522
>>>/adv/
>>>/lgbt/
fuck off with your mental illness you normie. this is all normie talk. everyone who doesn't prefer staying alone in their room SHOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36587612
I'm very interested in knowing what someone who types like this actually looks like in real life
>>
>>36587606
Why? Accidents like that happen
>>36587608
Any scenario where my dick is visible, preferably with a boner
I'd like her to catch us fucking again desu, but my gf is extremely cautious around the house now. She's into outdoor stuff, but nothing like that at home.
The bathroom door swings either fully open or fully shut, so that won't work
>>
Provided you have a way to tell someone is coming before they actually open the door you could wait until a day are the only person there, wait until you see her coming, run to the bathroom before she gets through the door, turn the shower on so it seems like your in there when she got home, get yourself wet enough that it looks like you were really showering, dry yourself quickly you aren't dripping, and then just walk out of the bathroom naked. If you do it fast enough before she gets a chance to make any noise you can pretend you thought you were the only one home.
>>
>>36587705
Good idea, but it's almost impossible to see/hear when someone is coming
Also there is always someone at home
I mean maybe i could pull something like that off in the morning when everyone is sleeping
She's usually the first to wake up
>>
Bumperinoooookokootiginal
>>
File: rat.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rat.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
Bumpeen for advice from my robros
>>
>>36587522
I think you should wait until she leaves the building in the morning, and then jump off the roof so you land on the pavement near her. Even if you do it stark naked, I don't think your gf will give you shit about it, and she'll get a good view of both your exterior and interior.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.