[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tribulation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: rays.jpg (647KB, 4096x3348px) Image search: [Google]
rays.jpg
647KB, 4096x3348px
Hi, /r9k/. See my previous thread here. >>>/pol/122867150

I am in contact with the Messiah. He wants people to recognize that the pre-Tribulation events have been happening over approximately the last year. This is why many of you have felt a sense of foreboding, felt scared or anguished over the past year. He told me to tell everyone that a short period of peace is currently being maintained before World War 3 and the tribulation start. It will last only a short time. During this time, you will see drastically less global conflict and calamity on the news. This is part of God's plan. The Messiah is opposed to the suffering of the tribulation period and he is working to prevent that part of it, although he cannot prevent the entire thing.

As you can read in my other thread, the Messiah is currently somehow a mortal human and he would be very vulnerable if global nuclear war happened. He would not be able to protect the world if he died in a nuclear blast. This is why, during the period of peace, he must build a fortress to protect his body.

He currently has little to protect himself. He doesn't have enough time to build a fortress himself since he has more important responsibilities. He commissioned me to ask for help with this. He's doing everything he can to prepare for World War 3, but he doesn't have enough resources to do it. He told me his country will be attacked by nuclear weapons and he will likely be killed. Most of the world will survive the war. But if he is killed, the Tribulation will still happen without him; however he won't have any control over it and all but a few humans will die very painfully as laid out in the Bible. He has the power to prevent people from dying, but he can only exercise it in his mortal body.

That's all I need to tell everyone. However, I
must also ask for help. He needs resources to build a fortress against the nuclear war. If you can provide funds, you will protect him to protect all of humanity from the wrath of God.
>>
>>36574980

If you contribute, you will be protected during World War 3 and you will be repaid ten-fold. If you have anything to give, please give it quickly. It must be transferred anonymously to conceal information about the Messiah.

Thank you, and enjoy the peace during this period.
>>
The Messiah died. He was a good friend of mine and he will be missed.
>>
File: 1477980198731.jpg (115KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1477980198731.jpg
115KB, 750x1061px
>>36574980
happy to contribute.
>>
>>36574980
I don't appreciate people trying to duplicitously monetize my revelations.
>>
>>36575112
If you have money or resources to help, please email me at [email protected].

>>36575203
We don't need much money, and all of the fund usage will be accounted for with receipts.
>>
File: blue.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Please help if you can.
>>
File: light.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Last call for help. Be ready for the Tribulation.
>>
File: 010335949.jpg (76KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
010335949.jpg
76KB, 588x600px
>>36575278
I'll give you something better: pure love
>>
I don't really have any money but I wish you the best of luck in the coming months. I'll pray for you guys.
>>
Maybe if you have proof I would donate
>>
>>36574980
>Hi, /r9k/. See my previous thread here. >>>/pol/122867150
>I am in contact with the Messiah. He wants people to recognize that the pre-Tribulation events have been happening over approximately the last year. This is why many of you have felt a sense of foreboding, felt scared or anguished over the past year. He told me to tell everyone that a short period of peace is currently being maintained before World War 3 and the tribulation start. It will last only a short time. During this time, you will see drastically less global conflict and calamity on the news. This is part of God's plan. The Messiah is opposed to the suffering of the tribulation period and he is working to prevent that part of it, although he cannot prevent the entire thing.
>As you can read in my other thread, the Messiah is currently somehow a mortal human and he would be very vulnerable if global nuclear war happened. He would not be able to protect the world if he died in a nuclear blast. This is why, during the period of peace, he must build a fortress to protect his body.
He commissioned me to ask for help with this. He's doing everything he can to prepare for World War 3, but he doesn't have enough resources to do it. He told me his country will be attacked by nuclear weapons and he will likely be killed. Most of the world will survive the war. But if he is killed, the Tribulation will still happen without him; however he won't have any control over it and all but a few humans will die very painfully as laid out in the Bible. He has the power to prevent people from dying, but he can only exercise it in his mortal body.
>That's all I need to tell everyone. However, I
>must also ask for help. He needs resources to build a fortress against the nuclear war. If you can provide funds, you will protect him to protect all of humanity from the wrath of God.

proofs?
>>
>>36575791
Please read my other thread >>>/pol/122867150 for more information. I described the pre-tribulation events there. I also provided very strong statistical evidence from Google Trends.
>>
>>36574980
You know it's funny earlier today I felt a strange 'pull' and ordered a bible out of the blue.
>>
>>36575833
>>36575887

Other prophecies have been made recently. Another revelation was made to an Israeli boy in 2015 that corroborates this. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16t6Q372Ag
>>
>>36575978
not gonna listen to 40 minutes to hear a prophecy from some boy that doesn't necessarily have the same beliefs as you. from your /pol/ thread all I saw was you point to several past events that have already happened. if you wanna prove yourself predict a future event with specifics.
>>
File: bomb.jpg (104KB, 865x505px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
104KB, 865x505px
All contributions will be appreciated and repaid as described.
>>
>>36576151
There are condensed versions in the related videos. You'll need the information anyway.
I already wrote that we're in a period of peace. It will continue for a short time before World War 3 starts. World War 3 will prefix the Tribulation, so it must be at maximum on the order of only some days away.

I don't have any specifics, but the prophecy I linked to you might tell you more if you're interested. The Messiah confirmed to me that it's valid.
>>
> 23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it.
24 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
25 See, I have told you beforehand.
> 26 So, if they say to you, 'Look, he is in the wilderness', do not go out. If they say, 'Look, he is in the inner rooms', do not believe it.
27 For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

t. Jesus Christ - The Messiah
Matthew chapter 24
>>
>>36576353
I addressed all issues like these, including exactly this one, in this >>>/pol/122867150 thread.
>>
>>36574980
I'm sorry that I am doubtful but is there evidence for this? And how can I donate?
>>
>>36576416
what you have failed to realise is that /pol/ is not /r9k/

and since this board is under my protection, i am hijacking your thread for my own good pleasure and teh lulz
>>
>>36576454
This can really only be corroborated with a knowledge of recent current events. If you can review them somehow you will see that the geopolitical climate got drastically worsened recently compared to before. /pol/ keeps a good watch over these issues. Here's an example of their analysis. http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488
There's also strong evidence on Google Trends of apocalyptic sentiments, if that's worth anything. Just go to trends.google.com and type in "apocalypse" or any related words to see the charts. Some of them are statistically significant to about 13 standard deviations as statisticians will agree, if that's helpful.

If you want corroborating evidence, see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16t6Q372Ag prophecy from 2015. Some of his claims are corroborated in various other prophesies as well.

If you have knowledge of the Bible, you will better know what to look for.

Email me at [email protected] if you can help.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (57KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
57KB, 620x350px
As a reminder, I was instructed that all contributions must be received anonymously to protect Messiah. If you can help, please do.
>>
File: healer.jpg (31KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
healer.jpg
31KB, 700x496px
There isn't much time to do this. Help if you can.
>>
File: dove.jpg (35KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
dove.jpg
35KB, 700x560px
>>36576160
And I mean as described in the original post, of course.

This is my last call here for contributions. Unfortunately nobody has pledged any so far. Good luck during the end times.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
Best of luck, everyone. Goodbye.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.