[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Second Coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 23

File: rays.jpg (647KB, 4096x3348px) Image search: [Google]
rays.jpg
647KB, 4096x3348px
Hi /pol/, listen closely.

The Second Coming is here on earth. He commissioned me to make a request. Here is what he told me.

The end-times Tribulation is only some days away. It hasn't started yet, in spite of the ongoing global conflict.

He is mortal as of right now. He lives among us, but nobody knows he is the Messiah. He returned to earth by being born as a human.

Here is his story.
He did not know he was the Messiah when he was born. He was a sinner, and the older he got the more he sinned. As he grew up his life became increasingly anguished and eventually everyone turned against him. He was protected by God during this process.

He eventually risked being killed or subverted. At this point he unilaterally made the choice to fully repent. He made this choice entirely of his own volition, and he never committed sins from then on.

After he repented, it was revealed to him that he was the Messiah, among other things.

After some time passed, the Tribulation process intensified. The precursors are earthquakes, floods, diseases, terrorism and others. This included, among other things, the Orlando shooting, the Syrian chemical attack, the earthquakes in Oklahoma, the wildfires in Florida and the Bluecut fire, suicide attacks by the Islamic State, and the unrest and threat of famine in Venezuela.
>>
The Messiah told me the Tribulation isn't years away anymore, it's on the order of days away. It will be marked by World War 3. It is inevitable, not even the Messiah can stop it.

He told me he wants to prevent the suffering in it. Although he fears God, he fights him in attempt to prevent the persecution. Being the Messiah, he is the only person who has any control over what happens.

He currently lives in poor living conditions. He has no time to maintain a career while performing his responsibility. He's the only person with the power to mitigate the tribulation, and he is actively fighting God for this.

He is also completely vulnerable. He will be in the middle of World War 3 when it starts. His country will be nuked during nuclear warfare. He isn't guaranteed God's protection since he is opposing his plan.

That's why I was commissioned to ask for help. He needs a fortress to make it through World War 3 and carry out his work and it's going to start in only days, but he needs money for the property and the resources. Without this, there is a high probability he will die and God will proceed with the Tribulation unhindered and destroy nearly all of humankind just as planned.

Therefore I must ask you, /pol/, for money for his fortress, so he can prevent some of these prophesies. He told me he will repay anyone who gives money many-fold (over ten-fold). Not much is needed. The payment must be done anonymously for his privacy, however, via whatever means. Every bit will help.
>>
>>122867150
Fuck off I'm the devil
/pol/ AMA fuck that faggot OP
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>122867176
>Therefore I must ask you, /pol/, for money for his fortress, so he can prevent some of these prophesies. He told me he will repay anyone who gives money many-fold (over ten-fold). Not much is needed. The payment must be done anonymously for his privacy, however, via whatever means. Every bit will help.
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

he even begs on /pol/ for $
>>
>>122867150
SAGE
>>
>>122867150
lol, the anti-christ as said in the bible would claim to be a messiah and be born of human flesh. Christ already was resurrected and ascended into heaven so there is no point of Him going back to Earth being born as a human. Looks like you belong to the antichrist OP.
>>
>>122867537
He's just some Kike that begs for $ while pretending to be a christian or something for sympathy
MODS DELETE THIS SHITTY THREAD ALREADY
>>
Take yoir meds you schizophrenic christcuck, your jew prophet has never existed
>>
>>122867150
Lucifer rebeled against god also, look where that got him. If it's gods will to have us baptised by flame that so be it.
>>
>therefore I need money
well shit nigga where's the GoFundMe at?
>>
>>122867150
op is a faggot
>>
>>122867537
The Messiah told me he went back into a human body after his resurrection for the Second Coming.
>>
>>122867895
this is the truth!
>>
>>122867909
GoFundMe isn't anonymous. Bitcoin or some other method is necessary.
>>
>>122867150
if i get triips or better, I am the Messiah
>>
>>122867999
At least you're a better alternative than OP's imaginary friends
>>
File: IMG_7710.png (184KB, 1280x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7710.png
184KB, 1280x488px
>>122867999
>>
>>122867937
PROOOOFS OR FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1478652940377.jpg (113KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1478652940377.jpg
113KB, 816x816px
>>122867999

I am here to serve
>>
>>122868197
Messiah told me the pre-tribulation events should suffice as proof.
>>
>>122867999

I'm pretty sure the real god could do better than trips.
>>
OP is a schizo
>>
>>122867150
stfu, indoctrinated piece of shit.
Go grow a brain.
>>
>>122867999
Ayy lmao
>>
>>122868369
So? I could use that argument too that I'm the messiah and you should give me free shit!
Hey did you know there's gonna be a doomsday event(s) soon? They should serve as proof that I'm the Messiah and TOTALLY related to me and that you should give me free shit to survive because I'm cool.
>>
>>122867150
Fake and gay
He won't be born again he'll descend from the heavens. He's already alive in his glorified body
>>
>>122868385
QUAD DAMAGE
>>
>>122868600
damn it
>>
posting in larp thread.
>>
We worship KeK on this board. Not christcuckery.
>>
>>122868536
I'm the first person to present all of this evidence together. Here is an embellishing piece. https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=apocalypse
>>
>>122868686
He's a jew not cuckstian, maybe even a mudslime taqiyaa trying to collect money for ISIS via scamming and lies.
>>
Anyone who wants to put forward money will be repaid more than ten-fold. If you have a means for paying, then speak up.
>>
>>122867999

This thread is spooking me
>>
>>122868714
Just please tell me you're just pretending to be retarded in order to beg for cash here.

I seriously doubt anyone can be as retarded as you, the thought scares me and I worry for not just for your but everyone's safety around you.

if you're not joking or scamming then please see:
http://www.247mentalhealthhelpline.com/live-chat/
>>
>>122867176
fuck off kike
>>
>>122869000
This thread is 100% serious. I was told World War 3 and the Tribulation are coming very soon.
>>
>>122869245
Really? So was I! A random video on youtube told me, can you believe how knowledgeble and un-manipulative people are!?
/end sarcasm

And you'd believe them? Can you at least post something related so this thread isn't entirely worthless?
If not then kys for being a retard
>>
Seems legit.

I would definitely like to contribute to your fund. I live in Texas. I will put some cash in an envelope and place it in the mail. I will trust that God will see it delivered to the right place.

What address should I put on the envelope?
>>
>>122869520
As I previously posted, there is real evidence for my claim, lying in the pre-tribulation events.

>>122869641
You're close to somebody I can arrange a dead-drop with. Where in Texas do you live?
>>
>>122869641
Are you serious? You could be mailing that cash to ISIS or something.
Do you want your money to go to killing christians, spreading islamism and most importantly getting jailed for funding terrorism?
Unless you're a jew and you benefit from this then go ahead.

I mean it's all speculation but it's highly likely that OP is a durka scavenging for funds bc Syria General threads attract ISIS sympathisers to lurk
>>
>>122867150

To lie in the name of Jesus Christ in order to beg for money is a pretty severe wrong doing my anon.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>122869855
Show me in detail, where.whp.what.why.
You're on /pol/ you fucking shill at least TRY to seem believable
>>
>>122869910
This post has nothing to do with ISIS, I swear by the one true God. This is only for the Messiah.
>>
I don't understand this larp thread op. we need more to work with here.
>>
>>122870250
Lying is permitted in Islam under circumstances like these.
All you've done is come and beg for free stuff without even entertaining us or roleplaying properly.

Not to mention that mods aren't deleting this obvious shill slide thread but I don't blame them when some of them are on the same payroll as you.

Either post real evidence or fuck off and die
>>
>>122870092
I can name off a few significant pre-tribulation events. There was an ISIS attack last week that killed 140 Afghan soldiers. The Syrian chemical attack killed close to 100 people. Multiple states of emergency (approximately 4) were declared in the United States last year in response to wildfires, earthquakes and rioting. Venezuela recently started being oppressed by a dictator and experienced minor famine. Yemen has been in famine for months. Taiwan was hit by multiple typhoons in quick succession. The largest hurricane in decades nearly demolished Florida. 50 were killed in club Pulse in Florida. Donald Trump was elected president. Aleppo was heavily bombed up through early this year. Suicide attacks killing roughly 100 people happen regularly in Syria. Mass terrorism has occurred, including the shooting in Paris and the stabbings in London. The Bluecut wildfire in the United States was described as "supernatural" by firefighters. The list continues.
>>
This is OP. I'm reserving another trip code for the future.

>>122870572
>>122871098
>>
Matt 24

>At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. See, I have told you in advance.

>So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

>For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

>At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

The second coming will be sudden and unexpected and will be completely obvious to everybody on earth. Stop LARPing OP
>>
File: 243.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
243.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>122871098
So? People used to think it was the end time back during the cold war.
I didn't see the world end.
You're either paranoid or having your fears manipulated by someone for their own interests.
I'm not saying these events don't have a higher meaning only that anyone can use it as a hollow and meaningless argument.

>tldr pic related
Try better next time now back you go to Shill HQ
>>
>>122871626
>At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. See, I have told you in advance

and

>So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

I haven't told you where the Messiah is.

>For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

His appearance will still have this quality.
>>
>>122867176
Why would he need money? Aren't christians supposed to give up the ways of the world to follow christ?
>>
>>122871952
But you say that you are in contact with this person and that he's reborn
Christ died but he brought himself back to life and ascended in the heavens to wait for Armageddon to appear suddenly to everyone, at least this is what that delusional church man told me when I was a lad.
You're a retard who can't even follow your own (((religion))) correctly if you're even a christcuck
>>
>>122871765
Since Google Trends started, the standard deviation on the keyword "apocalypse" was around 6. The keyword recently peaked 13 standard deviations above the mean value, which is impossible for random noise. This shows that it's common knowledge that the apocalypse is imminent, yet no there's no apparent cause for that sentiment other than the pre-tribulation events. Other keywords should show a similar result.
>>
>>122868385
BEHOLD
>>
>>122872725
lets try again
>>
>>122872209
The Messiah has given up his ways of the world. He repented and has been sinless ever since.
>>
>>122867150
1. You need to start your mail with "DEAR SIR OR MADAM"
2. YOU NEED TO WRITE IT FULLY IN CAPITALS
>>
>>122872821
What? Repented and is sinless ever since, since when? The more you talk, the more I realize that you need serious help. If the person you say is the Messiah sinned, then he is not the messiah. Why would he be born again, there is no prophecy saying he will be born again. You are contradicting fundamental Christian doctrine regarding the nature of christ.
>>
>>122873095
The Messiah needs funds to survive nuclear warfare in World War 3 to prevent you and everyone else from dying a painful death.
>>
>>122873364
That's how the Messiah chose to return to earth. Can you provide evidence that the Messiah was never allowed to sin?
>>
>>122873443
>the messiah needs money
>to fight against god

100% canonical
>>
>>122873682
The Messiah is still fulfilling his role of gathering his church and setting up his government.
>>
File: seven_kirk_07.jpg (23KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
seven_kirk_07.jpg
23KB, 400x250px
>>122873443
>>
>>122867150
>syrian chemical attack
stopped reading

it was fake, u can see people handling """bodies""" with bare hands

sage
>>
>>122867150
I don't know what your doing, but you got everything all wrong. you need to read revelations and get a study bible that might help. when he returns it will been in all of his glory
>>
>>122873682
Furthermore, from what I understand he's only fighting him on damnation of sinners.
>>
>>122874173
He told me his appearance will be powerful and glorious.
>>
>>122867150

im all about religious freedom of belief but when schizophrenics are going all preachy like you should be a good citizen and make sure he takes his pills
>>
>>122874346
His claims were verified to me by means other than his words alone.
>>
File: 1487525163284.jpg (70KB, 705x471px) Image search: [Google]
1487525163284.jpg
70KB, 705x471px
>>122867150
>The end-times Tribulation is only some days away.

People have been saying that since 33AD. Rabbi Yeshua is not coming back.
>>
>>122874486
The time scale is no longer years, it's only days.
>>
>>122874573
how many days
also wat country does messiah-chan live in pls tell
>>
>>122874319
i think you need help, you should ask the true lord almighty Jesus Christ for help, the one part you got right is he is returning and sooner than you think but just as the guy earlier from the Philippines mentioned he doesn't need to be born again as a human. you need to study more but your on the track I think... just seek a pastor an church an continue on in your journey seeking Jesus christ
>>
Whore of Babylon when?
(Interested just for research purposes)
>>
>>122874936
He didn't tell me how many days. If he did, we would know the day of his coming.
>>
>>122873614
It's because christ was sinless that he was able to be the perfect sacrifice for all our sins.

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
1 Peter 1:18-19 NIV

To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. “He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.”
1 Peter 2:21-22 NIV
>>
>>122875214
when he does return the whole world will know of his return, not just some guy posting on a Chinese image board.
>>
>>122875214
does he live in jew s a
>>
Itt
Delusion
>>
>>122867999
My lord. Money sent to your Patreon. Like and Subscribe guys. Let's build Fortress Kek.
>>
>>122875293
It's true that Christ was sinless. He sinned after he was born again on earth.

>>122875099
I don't know specific timeline dates.
>>
post pic of messiah's dick or gtfo
>>
>>122867176
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>122867999
WE GETTING NUKES REEEEEEEE
>>
If anyone has funds to contribute, Messiah has promised me he will repay more than ten-fold.
>>
>>122875569
Where is the prophecy stating that he will be born again. If christ sins then he is no longer the messiah and his sacrifice means nothing. It is his dual nature of being man and god that he was able to be tempted by man to sin, but was able to reject the temptation due to being god. If he is able to sin he is no longer god but man, and a sinner cannot save the sinners.
>>
>>122867150
It is nice how you mention proven hoax psy-op events as real.
>>
>>122867150
Stop mocking Jesus. Get a life.
>>
>>122867176

It did turn out to be a pyrmid scam ! NOOOOOIIIICE.
>>
>>122867150
>>122867176

Now I'm not trying to mock you on the off chance that this is true BUT isn't it widely believed among believers in end time prophecy that we've already been in the tribulation period? How long is debated but it's widely believed that we're already in them.
>>
>>122876088
I think the Syrian chemical attack was a false flag but that's just my personal opinion.

>>122875984
Christ was sinless at the time of his sacrifice. What he did after that doesn't change his sacrifice. The Messiah didn't know he was the Messiah when he was born. That's why he was able to sin. All that was required for him to fulfill his role was to stop sinning.
>>
File: akihikosenpai.png (134KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
akihikosenpai.png
134KB, 525x353px
>>122867999
>>
>>122876521
The Messiah told me it will be officially prefixed by World War 3. It lasts 7 years.

If anyone reading this thread has any funds they can contribute, please let me know. This matter has absolute urgency.
>>
File: videothumbnail.jpg (15KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
videothumbnail.jpg
15KB, 854x480px
>>122867176
>WELL TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED. SERIOUSLY! £482,118 IN THE FIRST MONTH, AND I'M SIMPLY BLOWN AWAY
>>
File: 1473201820003.jpg (249KB, 864x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1473201820003.jpg
249KB, 864x1105px
>>122867999
What are your commands?
>>
>>122867150
Jesus Christ was resurrected 3 days after his death and therefore ascended to heaven alive. Your "friend" if he truly exist is the antichrist.
>>
>>122877081
This is the first time I've posted this thread and nobody has contributed yet. The Messiah will likely not be able to prevent the massacres of the nearing tribulation without these funds, because his country is going to be nuked.

>>122877484
The Messiah doesn't dispute your first claim.
>>
File: The-star-a-light-blue-1963[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-star-a-light-blue-1963[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>122878325
what do you mean by this
>>
>>122876624
Your doctrine is not a part of Christian thinking since it denies the trinity. You are essentially stating that since christ is on this earth again he can sin. This however makes him no longer god but a sinner, and the only way christ can be a sinner is if he is no longer god. But christ is god, so therefore since god cannot sin, christ himself cannot sin.
>>
Jesus was born the Messiah though. Adoptionism is generally considered a heretical teaching.
>>
This is the last call for contributions. The Messiah has assured me that there is a significant probability he will die when World War 3 happens. If he dies, the large majority of you will die a painful death during the Tribulation. All that's necessary to prevent this is a little money and he will even pay you back ten-fold.

>>122879052
God can do whatever he wants, even sin. He created sin from himself and he can sin to fulfill his plan. The Messiah will never sin in the future.
>>
>>122875662
>AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>122867150
>>122867150
The Lord wont be returning to the earth until Armageddon, whoever is talking to you, you need to run. The world will see Him in the clouds first
>>
>>122879213
I should add, all that's necessary if he succeeds.
>>
>>122867150
The Messiah also came to me last night and told me to tell everyone not to trust this guy.
He's working for Satan.
>>
>>122879353
Armageddon is already soon upon us.
>>
>>122879378
You don't have any proof. I have proof.
>>
File: 1492000194975.png (102KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1492000194975.png
102KB, 248x247px
>>122867999
>>
>>122879270
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>122879462
Give proof.
>>
>>122867150
fuck off retard
>>
>>122879510
>AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>122867150
>>122867176
Hey motherfucker! I'm GOD!
I need some beer money for this weekend, so if you just could transfer a couple of hundred thousand, that would be great!
>>
>>122867150
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
>>
>>122879462
Just as I thought, you are being deceived by 'proof'
>>
File: 1492093041174.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1492093041174.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>122875662
>>122879270
>>122879510
>>122879616

>>
File: 1491850878266.png (56KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491850878266.png
56KB, 500x560px
>>122867150
>>122867176
I wonder who could be behind these posts...
>>
>>122879527
Please read all my posts, I don't have time to repeat it. I gave lots of proof.

Thank you for your consideration, /pol/, I will just have to look elsewhere.
>>
Another sign of the end times is there will be a shitload of fakers pretending to be Christ
>>
>>122868304
>Disciple of the Nephilim
>American flag
Nephilim were notorious for 'eating the world and everything in it'.
I like that chaos in your code, though.
>>
>>122867176
How many layers of heresy are you on?
>>
>>122879664
I was shown he is the Messiah by other means which are sound.
>>122879650
I didn't say where Christ is.
>>122879649
This money will be used to help save humankind.
>>
>>122879765
Proof around here are given as digits, like this:
>>122867999

You've got 34 posts, and just 1 double (that I can find)? Smells like an imposter.
>>
>>122880061
money cant save mankind.
your a liar.
>>
>>122880061
Sorry, I never trust broke deities.
>>
>>122879213
I can contribute a little, write me [email protected]
>>
>>122867150
Matthew 24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>>
File: 1489075945255.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1489075945255.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>122880061
The only thing that can save mankind is accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
>>
>>122880168
The money will be used as a defensive tool. It's comparable to the necessity of buying food to keep your body alive.

>>122880202
Thank you. As long as you don't mind proxy headers in the email.
>>
>>122879765

I'd recommend Reddit, they like to give money to people based on words alone...I mean look at how much they gave Bernie who was their savior.

I would recommend you pray on this matter though OP and search the scripture, it sounds very much like you're being deceived.
>>
>>122867176
>Jesus Christ begging for money on 4chan
>The one being on Earth with the most directly disposable -- hell, the ONLY directly disposable -- divine power
>Needing Bitcoin to prevent the Rapture.

Also why would Jesus try to prevent the Rapture in the first place? It's SUPPOSED to happen.

Now, digits allowing, I'd like to hijack this thread and ask the Christians here:
Is revelations applicable to the idea of a "transhumanist" globalist society? You know, augmented AI and shit. In that case, neural implants/networks would pretty much be the mark of the beast.
>>
>>122880319
look if your poor just apply for gib me dats
>>
If anything OP seems to be working for the antichrist, based off the things he had said in this thread.
>>
File: 1489247291680.jpg (30KB, 372x274px) Image search: [Google]
1489247291680.jpg
30KB, 372x274px
>>122867150
Piss off u bible bashing retard

All religions are cancer
>>
>>122880389
I think that the mark is purely changing your dna make up to be honest.
>>
>>122880289
The Messiah has told me that many Christians are feigning Christianity and will not be saved. The Bible states that you will only be saved through works.
>>
God already knows about your plan retard. He is omniscient. Fucking retard. He knows every thing you know and do. Fuck off.
>>
Goodbye, /pol/. Thank you for considering.
>>
>>122880596
Tell gypsy Jesus to get a fucking job and stop larping.
>>
>>122867176
I guess it is now confirmed that Jesus was a Jew
>>
>>122880529
>many Christians are feigning Christianity and will not be saved.

Yeah, you're one of them.
>>
>>122867150
you're so biblically incorrect its not even funny. not even worth picking apart. His sheep know his voice thus ((((you)))) not understanding it.
>>
>>122880061
>I didn't say where Christ is.

lemme guess you are christ
>>
Fuck off faggot
t. Jesus
>>
>>122880389
The only way for a transhumanist globalist society to work is for their to be one world government, which revelations points at coming at the end of times. The mark of the beast mentioned in revelations is a mark that is first administered willingly, and then everyone will be required to have one, on threat of death. Judging on the nature of the mark it will probably offer some sort of benefits that makes a portion of humanity to willingly accept it.
>>
>>122867150
>many will pretend to be Christ
Fucking dropped, Saged. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>122867150
When you talk to God, it's prayer. When God talks to you, it's schizophrenia.
>>
Is Griffith coming back again?
>>
>>122867150

I've never spoken to you before

piss off with your weak larp
>>
File: 1491244822048.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491244822048.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>122867150
I did too much Benadryl and thought I was the second coming once. Did it again and figured that it's probably Kanye West.
>>
>>122882057
I had a fucked up fever dream once, and defeated both god and satan in a jodeling contest.
Dunno if that makes me ruler of both heaven and hell. I can't even fucking jodel.
>>
Since this is a thread about the second coming, some speculation regarding current events and end times suggests that the world war 3 will be a religious war, that causes many to fall away from religion. If this war lead directly to the the rise of the world government, then the US will also fall in this war, and the UN will take its place as a world power and either rule the world from its HQ in New York or from Switzerland. The reason that the countries would willing cede power away, is that the war will have left all of them in shambles. Similar to how the devastation of Europe, Asia, and Africa as a result of WW2 led to the rise of the US this war would leave all the countries devastated.
>>
>>122882526
kek'd
>>
Fucking Kike
>>
File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
FUCK HIM, PRAISE THE EMPEROR INSTEAD
AVE IMPERATOR
>>
>>122881966
>id says Jew
O Y V E Y
>>
>>122867150

Wasn't there warnings of anyone who claims to be the messiah? Also another thing Jesus when he was first here didn't commit any sins at all even when he didn't know he was the one who would die for all our sins. I fear he may be an impostor and even if he is right we are warned against anyone who performs great miracles.
>>
Memes aside, say tha the apocalypse happens while you are in the process of becoming a christian, do you go straight to hell for not being baptized in time?
>>
>>122883666
yeah ur going to hell dude
>>
>>122867150
>He got subverted
>He is weak and vulnerable
No. Second coming Jesus got tired of your shit and it's supposed to be here to punish the bad guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTDy8XVdRSk
>>
>he is the Messiah
>he sinned
Skepticism.
>>
>>122867999

How may we serve, Lord?
>>
>>122867150
Don't feed the schizos OP. No sinner is the second coming
>>
>>122867176
Messiah fighting against God?
You've been talking to the Devil Anon.
>>
So "god" told you to tell of his second coming on 4chan?... Congratulations on the rapid decline of your mental health
>>
>>122867176
>prevent some of these prophesies

You cannot go against God. If it's written, it shall be done.

Even the second coming of Him would know this and understand this.... it cannot be changed. It's written and planned this way for a reason.
>>
>>122867537
This. Exactly right.

His return will be His coming down from Heaven. There will be no mistaking it. Everyone will know it is Him.
>>
>>122868847
Material objects mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

You will burn for being blasphemous.

Politely sage thread, I gave a (you)
>>
>>122879213
>>122873443
>painful death
all deaths are painful, always
>>
OP you fucked up

Revelations 22
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
>>
>>122867150
/x/ is over in /x/
>>
File: the_benisverse.png (244KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_benisverse.png
244KB, 800x700px
>>122878325
I've seen that somewhere before...
>>
>I'm omniscient
>let there be light, and he saw that light was good
wasn't he omniscient? How come he didn't know until he saw light?
>>
File: 1454124119617.jpg (48KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454124119617.jpg
48KB, 599x449px
>>122867150
>>122867176
>>
>>122867150
Go back to r/digitalcartel you fucking schizo
>>
>>122884854
By the time the apocalypse happens, the sides will have been divided, and the people who did not accept the mark can still be saved, but everyone who did accept the mark, will have doomed themselves.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.