[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Dated a Bipolar Girl Once (Cont.)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 20

File: 2015-2016 177.jpg (910KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 177.jpg
910KB, 3264x2448px
Original thread: >>36559725

>"I'm sorry anon, but I just started dating Preston."
>Son of a--
>"It's fine, I should've asked earlier I guess."
>We keep talking like nothing ever happened
>I can read her like a book by now because we talk so often
>After a while I can tell she's bothered by something, but she isn't letting on as to what
>Finally get her to say what it is in a game of Questions
>She tells me that she's just not sure what to do in relationships
>Her old boyfriend spreads a lot of drama and BS about what happened while they were together
>It severely hurts her reputation
>She doesn't really like Preston as far as I can tell, but he is head over heels for her
>She doesn't want to break things off and hurt him, maybe if she keeps it up she might eventually fall for him?
>I tell her that that's not really how it works out most of the time
>She knows
>As the weeks go on she's started to tell me more and more about her relationship troubles in the past
>She's not really over Ryan, but she knows he hates her guts
>She kinda has a crush on another guy in her class
>Another guy on our athletics team I might add, named Jerry
>She's still not into Preston
>She says nothing about how she feels about me
>It's pretty clear I'm just a friend to her
>A damn good friend, but just a friend
>I choke in my own emotions and give her my best dating advice I can
>I owe it to her as a friend, I convince myself
>Things go as I expected and Preston falls even harder for her, but she isn't feeling it despite doing everything right
>Sometimes slip in a sideways comment about how he's not her type and how she should end it
>She's receptive and eventually does
>Following the official rules of chivalry, my inner white knight doesn't allow me to ask her out until at least a couple weeks had passed
>My. fucking. mistake.
>>
File: 2015-2016 108.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 108.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>Four months and some change in now
>We're still only one week into my self-appointed waiting period
>She's completely fallen for Jerry
>God damnit, why did you move on so fast?
>Don't even bother asking her out now
>I've been dropping hints about it the size of bricks and she's either been ignoring them or hasn't noticed
>She's too far gone
>She's texting him almost as often as she texts me
>I'm damn good friends with Jerry, we talk about her behind her back sometimes
>He knows I've got the feels for her, so for the most part he tries to stay away
>Tries
>Five months in Jerry starts flirting back with her
>I'm visibly jealous
>I never mention it in our conversations, but I'm passive aggressive when she mentions him
>She never has anything bad to say about him, just sings his praises to the heavens
>I still offer my advice to her honestly, feeling obligated at this point
>I've got high hopes that eventually she might realize that he's just flirting and doesn't want to date her
>At least, that's what he told me
>Then she might open up to me a bit
>For now the door is fucking locked shut, triple deadbolted
>Eventually some real shit goes down
>Jerry has his friend Roger over and Roger convinces Jerry to sext Arica
>Arica is goddamn ecstatic, not to mention she's on one of her manic highs
>The two of them spend the entire night making lewd comments and talking about sex
>Only reason I found out is because I made her tell me what was up the day after
>I'm fucking fuming mad
>I've got a chip on my shoulder the entire day before I go to confront Jerry
>>
I did it once too. It was a big mistake but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
>>
File: 2015-2016 147.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 147.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>"What the fuck, man?"
>Jerry doesn't know that I know
>"What's wrong?"
>"Just flirting huh? What the fuck is this?"
>Show Jerry my chat log with Arica, her admitting to the two of them sexting
>Jerry takes a moment and finally says that he regrets it, he was high because of his meds or whatever and it was a bad idea
>He apologizes
>It's not enough for me
>Tell him to back the hell off of her
>Full fucking alpha mode engaged
>Jerry remembers that I'm a lowerclassmen and a third his weight
>"No, I don't owe you anything, and I'll go after whoever I want. Maybe I want Arica, maybe I don't, but it's my fucking choice."
>I cuss Jerry out for the next few minutes, he just takes it
>We both stop talking for a few days
>Arica eventually finds out
>Jerry and her are flirting more and more as the days go on, and it's clear that they do it behind my back
>Arica has started keeping some of it from me, but if I pry hard enough I can usually get her to tell me the watered down version
>Finally apologize to Jerry for flipping out, he apologizes for being a dick
>We're still bros after all
>He tells me that he really doesn't want to date Arica, he's after some other girl, but damn is it fun to flirt with her
>Like I would fucking know
>I tell him that it's not going to end well what with him leading her on
>He knows, but he hasn't fully decided either, so maybe he'll end up trying to date her after all
>I know that he's just bullshitting himself, he won't.
>Still talking to Arica every single night, Jerry is the most common conversation topic, her daily reports are shorter and her rants about him are longer
>Always positive, I might add, with the occasional twinge of annoyance that he doesn't always seem interested
>I don't tell her that he doesn't want a relationship, just flirts, because I don't like to fuck with my friends' relationships even if it REALLY kills me inside
>Tell her I'm always there for her, she tells me she's always there for me
>>
File: 2015-2016 118.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 118.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>Five months in
>Shit with her has started to get stressful
>She constantly asks for dating advice and asks about how she looks
>She doesn't ever really ask how I feel about it, I'm her friend, after all
>I always want to say something about how I feel and tell her that I would be so much better for her
>Inner white knight holds me back
>obligation to my friends holds me back
>being beta as fuck holds me back
>Every night out conversations get more and more depressing
>her telling me about her problems
>me choking in my own
>I lose basically all but two or three hours of sleep worrying over how I'm presenting myself
>I want to encroach, stay away, be strong, appear indifferent and a thousand more opposing pairs at the same time
>It's stressful constantly worrying about what she thinks of me
>She doesn't really think of me much though, her thoughts are focused on Jerry and why he isn't asking her out
>Jerry isn't as suggestive towards her than that one night, but they're usually pretty flirtatious
>He baits her on for a month and a half before finally letting her down
>He tells me that she's just too emotionally taxing and she would drag his reputation down anyway
>boy, do I know
>Before I can even think to give her some room to get over Jerry she's after someone else
>I'm so fucking done
>His name is Peyton
>He's a freshman, I'm a sophomore, and I'm confused as fuck
>One of the reasons she originally gave for rejecting me along with "Someone else already is" was "You're a class lower than me"
>Alright, she was bullshitting me.
>A normal person would give up now, but instead I keep it up I feel like I'm just so close to having her
>She's already told me most of her darkest secrets, and she already considers me one of her closest friends
>I'm so close to the finish line, but in the stands rather than in the race
>Eventually get over my inner white knight and tell her that I've been interested in her for a while and would like a fair chance at dating her
>>
File: 2015-2016 111.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 111.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>She graciously reminds me that there's Payton in the way
>Like I didn't fucking know that?
>She tells me there might be a way to make both me and him happy at the same time
>Wait what
>She tells me that she's poly-amorous
>Wait a minute-
>As in, she's fine with dating multiple people at once as long as everyone consents
>Oh fuck no, I'm being cucked out of pity
>She tells me she has a little bit of interest in me and wants to see where it could go
>Alright fine.
>I can't believe I'm agreeing to it, but I agree to let her date the two of us at once
>Only one issue, Peyton doesn't know about me and her
>He was under the impression that no one else was really texting her, but I'm balls deep in her DMs
>I silently laugh to myself and start to plan out a first date
>Over time I start to realize that she doesn't really have any intention of going on a date with me
>Refuses to go out until she's told Peyton, but can never find time to tell him
>Mmmhmmmm, sure
>She starts bitching more and more about him as we go along
>He's pathetic apparently, constantly going on about how he doesn't deserve her
>That sort of self-wallowing I hate
>Me and her laugh a few nights away at his expense, and I know she isn't doing the same thing behind my back
>I've been nothing but calm and collected, after all, despite everything
>I'm her fucking rock
>She eventually lets Peyton down and he's fucking crushed, but not at all surprised
>That brings her attention now to me, right?
>Hahaha, if you thought that, you're just as naive as I was
>No, she starts fawning over some dude named Travis.
>>
You dodged a bullet. Think of it as a miscarriage. It stings at the time, but it simply isn't possible to fulfil, biologically. Show them the door at the first sign of trouble. No exceptions.

There's just one bitch in this world. One bitch with many faces.
>>
File: 2015-2016 153.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 153.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>We're 6-7 months in by now
>Our athletics program is going well, we find out that we're going to be taking a trip to Canada
>Fucking sweet
>Homecoming is quickly approaching, and I've got high hopes of asking her
>She's got her sights set on someone from a different school though
>His name is Travis
>I won't really go to far into this one, not a ton of drama until after homecoming

Fast forward to Homecoming

>She goes with Travis and I instead hang out at a friend's house
>Friendo started a tradition that he's never going to homecoming, but will always have vidya and snacks for everyone that goes to his place
>I enjoy a night full of Chinese Fire Drill League of Legends and doing the dew
>Her night doesn't go so well
>I get a text at like 1 AM
>I'm awake, so I reply, friends are angry that I'm texting during a League game, but idc
>Apparently Homecoming couldn't have gone worse
>It was awkward between Travis and her because this was their first real encounter with eachother
>To top it all off, he accused her of leading him on (which I found out later, she was) for sex, but then withholding it
>Travis refuses to talk to her again and she's a fucking sobbing mess
>Console her for a few hours straight of reminding her that she's not a worthless piece of shit and that she means the world to me
>Eventually she lightens up a bit and thanks me
>"You're the best friend I have."
>Anxiety leaves my body in a fucking flood, the butterflies I got when I talked to her for the first sweet months returns
>I felt relieved, still a little disappointed that she doesn't see me as a prospect and-
>"And I kinda like you too."
>Fucking what
>>
Sounds more like borderline than bipolar to me.

I've dated three girls, two of who were diagnosed with borderline (among other mental disorders). It's not worth it man, abort while you still can. Plenty of fish in the pond that are open to a mutual "give-and-take" relationship, instead of this "you giving, her taking" bs

I respect your patience but I've learned that dating someone who is more liable/unstable than yourself is bound to end horribly.

(though you did state "I dated a Bipolar Girle ONCE", so it's probably over and done already).
>>
File: 2015-2016 178.jpg (628KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 178.jpg
628KB, 2448x3264px
>We start talking about the possibility of us dating
>She's a little bit nervous about it, something about her image or whatever
>She also doesn't want to disappoint me
>Implying she fucking could
>That night of Homcoming was the closest I had gotten to her in seven months, and we ended the night happily
>She told me that one day, pretty soon, I might be the one kissing her
>Head is fucking spinning, go to sleep still reeling from what happened, get a full seven hours
>7 1/2 months in
>She slows down a little bit and isn't so anxious to date me as she was Homecoming night
>That's reasonable, she was pretty emotionally desperate, maybe she just was latching onto me for support
>Heart sinks a little
>Realize that's probably true
>Next two weeks pass along uneventfully, she's a little flirtier than usual, but it seems to be fake
>8 months
>Out of nowhere I ask her out on an actual date
>She surprisingly accepts
>I'm only a sophomore without a car, but she's a junior with car and license, so she agrees to drive us to Noodles and Co.
>I had found out from her ex, Ryan, for a nominal fee, that that's one of her favorite places to eat
>Prepare my best looking outfit for the date on the night before, we're both a little giddy
>Day of, I'm getting ready a couple hours in advance and we're texting
>She tells me she can't get the car from her dad, something about him needing it for work
>I say that we can reschedule
>"No, it's fine. Just find some way to get there, okay? :)"
>I have no way to get there, and I didn't tell my parents about it, because they didn't like her
>Friends can't drive me, can't drive myself
>Dora taught me the solution
>Can't go over it
>Can't go under it
>Gotta go through it
>Decide to run to Noodles and Co, which I might add is a full fucking 1 and 1/2 hours from my house at a full sprint.
>I have less than an hour to get there.
>*Gulp*
>>
This story is amazing! Keep going OP, I had many keks while reading this story!
>>
File: 2015-2016 008.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 008.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>By some miracle of God I make it there exactly at the agreed time
>I ran the entire way and nearly died of exhaustion on the spot when I got to the door
>She's not here yet
>"Sorry, mom is driving me, waiting for her to get ready to leave, five minutes or so"
>Sweet
>I walk inside and use the bathroom and warm up
>I forgot to mention it, but it was pissing down rain the whole way, and I'm dying of hypothermia
>Minor detail
>Walk back outside and wait so that I can hold the door open for her when she arrives
>*Chivalry intensifies*
>Ten minutes pass
>Text her, concerned
>"Sorry, Anon, we're still getting ready. I'll be there, don't worry."
>Alright. I trust you.
>She arrives 25 minutes late.
>I'm cold, exhausted, and a little angry, but I'm beaming when she comes into view
>She looks... perfect.
>Her dress suited her beautifully, and I'd never seen her look so damn good
>She raised her score on the universal attractiveness scale from an 8/10 to an 11/10

She really got a raise out of me too *wink*

>We go inside, and I hold the door as planned
>She's a bit of a femenist, so she holds the next one for me
>I appreciate it and thank her flirtatiously
>We get up to the cashier and order our food, she asks for hers to be put on a separate tab, and I stop that shit right there
>"No, it's fine, I've got it." I tell her
>"No, honestly, I can pay for myself anon. I'd feel bad if I didn't."
>Without missing a beat reply, "Then I guess you'll just owe me something, huh?"
>Hand the cashier my card and pay for both of us
>She pouts a little, but it seems playful
>Phew
>The two of us sit down at a table for two and begin eating
>She got some Japanese noodles, because she's a weeb
>I got Korean pan fried... whatever-the-fuck, because I'm asian
>We talk, a little bit nervously at first, dropping compliments and breaking the ice
>Eventually get into a rhythm and start talking just like we do over text, but a bit less explicit
>Things are going so well I can't believe it
>>
OP, deliver ffs
>>
File: 2015-2016 119.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 119.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>We start talking about what's going on in our lives
>We shared most of the juicy bits over text for the most part, so it's a lot of fluff
>We're both having fun though, and that's what I'm after
>Right before we're finished ask her if she'd like to walk around the mall with me for a bit
>I know she likes people watching, and I like to walk around the mall, so win/win right?
>She agrees and we walk over to a nearby mall
>On the way there it starts to get pretty dark and I realize she's gonna need a ride home
>"No, I'm going over to a friend's house after this, he's having a party, we'll just walk there."
>"Okay, I'm game."
>As we're walking to the mall we start enjoying ourselves a bit more openly
>I yelled something suggestive about two teens alone at night both above the age of consent
>A nearby driver with his window rolled down smiles at the two of us and flashes me a thumbs up
>We both see this and I've never laughed so hard
>We get into the mall and realize we don't have a ton of time until the party starts
>Do a once around and then head out to her friend's house for that party
>I wasn't invited, so just planning on dropping her off, maybe scoring a kiss or something at the door
>On our way there we're smalltalking when suddenly she starts talking about some guy she has a crush on in her psych class
>Motherfucka what
>Laugh it off, maybe it's just a joke, "Haha, he sounds pretty cute."
>We both make a gay joke and move on.
>Silence.
>A few blocks later, start up with, "So, did you enjoy yourself," with a heartfelt smile and a heart full of sheepishness
>"I did, anon,"
>Oh thank go-
>"But I really just see you as a friend."
>Oh wait no god plea-
>"I'd love to do this again as friends, but I'm not entirely sure if I felt anything change between us."
>Heart.exe has stopped responding
>Would you like to terminate the program?
>[YES] [NO]
>*click yes*
>>
File: 2015-2016 112.jpg (1004KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 112.jpg
1004KB, 2448x2448px
>Deadpan, I reply, "Okay."
>I can literally feel my heart trying to break its way out of my chest
>The fucker is giving my ribcage a run for its money, beating on it like it owes it money
>We walk for another five blocks before she turns to me and stops
>"I'm sorry."
>She hugs me under a streetlight
>In the rain
>I'm choking back tears
>Say nothing, hug her back halfheartedly and walk home
>Throw my leftovers from Noodles and Co into a nearby river out of rage and start cussing to the wind
>I'm fucking broken
>All of the shit I've been through for this
>I should've expected this
>This is my fault
>This is her fault
>I don't know anymore.
>Call up her ex boyfriend and tell him I need to talk to him
>Bitch about her for a solid twenty minutes about everything, he says he understands and helps me cope
>Not ten minutes later she calls me, in tears, apologizing profusely
>Find out from Ryan that the first thing he texted her was, "You fucking bitch."
>The rest of it was him cussing her out about leading me on for months and overall being a cunt, worse than when the two of them were together
>Holy shit
>I didn't mean for this to happen
>Try and explain to Ryan that this isn't what I wanted
>I just wanted someone to bitch to, I didn't want him to ruin everything between me and her
>"Whatever, kid."
>Text her apologizing for a solid hour

I'll be back in a minute continuing, heating myself up some food and getting some tissues while I pity myself
>>
>>36575472
Dude.....
He was being a total bro listening to you for twenty minutes and sticking up for you.
>>
>>36575472

I hope that at the end of this story you told Ryan he was right all along and thanked him.

All too often I have ignored the people who tried to help me, thinking i knew better because i was blinded by feelings.
>>
OP here, mobile device, yeah I eventually thanked Ryan after a while, but you're gonna get a reason to hate him real soon, I promise.
>>
very juicy stuff, op, indeed very juicy, and I think your story is juicy. Fuck you bot.
>>
Keep it going, this story is better than most shit poster on here
>>
>>36574787
>Three girls
Get the fuck out of here Chad.
>>
>>36575472
>>36575647
I hope at the end of the story, him and Ryan get together. That would be hot man.
>>
File: femenism.jpg (36KB, 598x591px) Image search: [Google]
femenism.jpg
36KB, 598x591px
Oh my gosh OP is such a self defeating cuck! chasing some damaged girl around for the better part of a year. dude she's crazy and you're destroying yourelf by giving two fucks about her. you seem autistic too (payed one of her many exes to find out her favourite place to eat??!!) Dude do you even have a penis?? She has daddy issues, she had zero daddies now she has five or six. you guys are pathetic.
>>
OP we need you to come back, don't leave us hanging here
>>
File: 1489716008083.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489716008083.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
Bipolar dude here. LEL this is gold. I would have told her off like 2 months in. You think getting a girl to be yours is constantly pandering to her bullshit and always sucking up to her? You need to have your own opinions and be able to voice them, not some "yes man".

You have to realize that us mentally ill fags will latch on to people who show us support and use you dry. Normans do this too, but we do it worse.
>>
Had almost the exact same thing happen, I didn't get cucked for 6-7 months though.
>Crazy girl put out first "date".
>Went hot and cold for next couple of months.
>Always texting a "friend"
>Would go out with girlfriends when we had plans, then try to appologise for it
>Would bring random friends with her when we were meant to hang out

I got fed up and threw her out of my house one time because I have issues.
She ended it without giving a reason, maybe a week later.

Moral of the story, if you have issues, don't date someone with issues, it just compounds the problem ten fold. At least my experience was only a few months though, and I did end up with some sex for my trouble.

Also Ryan is a legend, thank him.
>>
Went out to eat with current girlfriend, sorry mates. I'll be back to finish this damn soon, and if they archive it I'll re open it again. This story will be finished!
>>
Op here, continuing from my phone.

>Apologize to Ryan for freaking out at him for freaking out at Arica
>Apologize to Arica for tattling to her ex
>Apologize to the guests of the party she went to because apparently she didn't leave, she just started crying in the backyard
>For some reason Arica forgives me
>Ryan tells me I'm an edgy faggot and reminds me that I'm an idiot for caring about her
>reminds me that she hasn't ever done anything for me
>Unfortunately, I'm too blind to listen, even after this.
>Arica and I talk a bit less often after all of this.
>I'm back in a normal sleep cycle, I've stopped worrying about her now that I've gotten my chance
>Convince myself that she wasn't obligated to date me, and I got all I asked for anyways.
>A chance.
>After a week we're right back where we were before, and then some.
>She says she doesn't trust me as much, and certainly doesn't want to date me
>Whatever, I'm over it
>She's still a close friend to me though, and I'm her best friend.
>Starts flirting even harder and acting even more suggestive
>I'm confused, she isn't off her meds, and she isn't usually this forward.
>Tells me she's down to fuck if I'm interested
>fucking what
>What the hell changed?
>Tell her I'm not sure, as much as I'd love to fuck her senseless, it'd be meaningless sex with someone that doesn't trust me
>Someone I'm not even sure likes me
>She says that's fine, if I didn't want to it didn't matter really, just a thought
>Oh you bitch, don't be coy
>Spend a couple days worrying over it
>Ask close friends what they think
>Ask generic sex advice subreddit for help
>General consensus from friends is to stay the fuck away
>General consensus from Reddit is to fuck away and stay
>well that wasn't helpful at all
>Come back a couple days later and tell her that I've made a decision
>Tells me and I fucking quote, I have the message saved on my phone still, "If it's the offer to fuck I don't know if I can anymore because my weekend is booked."
>"Sry"
>>
>>36577667
keep em coming, pretty bloody steak of a story right here.
>>
OP c'mon mang, I need my story fix
>>
>>36573416
nice pics OP
could you tell us more about your trip and less about your bullshit relationship drama with this random broad? thanks
>>
>>36578923
I'll give you a full detail of the trip afterwards. I need to get the whole Arica thing off my chest. Then I'll be happy to answer anything you want about Canadia.
>>
>What the fuck ever
>"Alright, that's fine, it was just stressing me out anyway."

Nothing of note happened other than some petty drama up until the first Canada trip

Bit of backstory here, Ryan managed to get another girlfriend after Arica, pretty fast as a matter of fact. Her name is Julia. Julia and Arica had been dating since I started talking to Anneke about, so about 10 months give or take. They're an insanely cute couple and I love hanging out with them, Julia being one of my best friends, and Ryan because he's pretty chill.

Anyways...

>In Canada
>Arica is being cryptic over something that's bothering her
>Usually I can read what it is just by the way she's talking, but this is something completely new
>Corner her over text until she answers me
>She says she feels insanely guilty
>"Why?"
>She tells me that before coming to Canada her and Ryan had sex
>You fucking did what?
>She tells me that it wasn't the first time either
>Oh my god
>She had sex with Ryan three times while Ryan is dating Julia
>This last time, her and Ryan had been Skyping each other and they decided to meet up
>At around 1 in the morning she sneaks over and they have some fantastic sex
>Tells me that they also sometimes masturbate for one another over Skype
>I literally cannot be any more disgusted
>Tell her that I need to take a moment to let things sink in
>She's pitying herself the whole way
>I resolve after a while that I have to tell Julia, I owe it to her as a friend
>I should just stop talking to Ryan and Arica here, but I owe them at least some tolerance, after all it's not my business really
>Tell Arica that I'm going to tell Julia
>She starts panicking about how Julia is going to hate her
>"Yeah, probably."
>I'm being oddly vindictive
>Tell Arica that she has a choice
>Either she and Ryan get together and tell Julia of their own accord, or I just tell her outright before we leave Canada
>Arica starts panicking and crying
>I try and console her
>>
This is pretty gewd, love me some genuine content
>>
File: IMG_2796.png (102KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.png
102KB, 325x244px
>>36574324
>Oh fuck no, I'm being cucked out of pity
>>
File: Jarod.png (212KB, 766x886px) Image search: [Google]
Jarod.png
212KB, 766x886px
>We're in Canada for another 5 days, so that gives me plenty of time to compile all of the evidence I have
>It also gives Arica and Ryan plenty of time to figure their shit out
>I tell Ryan of the situation and he's livid fucking mad at Arica for telling me
>Reasonable.
>Regardless, I'm still telling Julia
>Ryan ends up trying to plead with me to not tell Julia, but my mind is made up
>He refuses to work together with Arica, he hates her too much
>That's fine, your pride is going to be your fucking end
>He asks to spend the night in my hotel room to talk to me
>My roommate (Our coaches don't let us take rooms alone, there's too many of us) says it's fine, but he's sleeping in my bed
>Ryan comes over to my room and I tell him the same thing I said over text
>In a moment of complete fucking rage he reaches out and starts choking me
>Not really hard enough to make unable to breathe, but he's in a position to cut off my airflow pretty easily
>I reach down to my switchblade without him noticing
>He takes his hand off of me after a while
>My roommate is staring the entire time, doesn't say a word, just looks away after Ryan's done with his little power display
>Don't sleep at all that night, watch that fucker intently with my hand on my knife, thumbing it open and closed
>He falls asleep next to me after a while

We get to the last two days left in Canada

>Ryan still hasn't decided to talk to Arica
>Fine by me, prepare to give Julia the bad news
>One last plead from Ryan
>Pic related
>>
>Finally tell Julia about what happened between Ryan and Arica
>She doesn't believe me at first
>wait why?
>Apparently Ryan went to her first and said that Arica and I are spreading lies
>I'm fucking livid pissed off
>Arica was willing to cooperate, but Ryan is just being a cunt
>That's fine
>I have tons of proof stored on my phone that prove him wrong
>Send her all of it
>She thanks me after a while for being a good friend
>Found out later that if it hadn't been for her roommate being there to console her she was going to try and kill herself
>Better now than later, imo
>Julia is insanely pissed at Arica, reasonably so
>Arica is having a mental breakdown and I'm there to console her
>I sit next to her while she's trying to stop herself from crying
>I tell her that things are going to be alright
>"No, they're not, you're just saying that to make me feel better. Everything is shit right now. Everyone hates me, and I have no friends left, and it's because I'm impulsive, worthless trash. I deserve to die."
>My white knight senses are tingling
>I talk her out of suicide and remind her that I'm still there for her, regardless of what happens
>Spend a solid half hour just making sure she's alright
>At one time even ask jokingly if she needs a hug
>She tells me that if I try and touch her she'll fucking murder me
>OK then, not doing that.
>At the end she seems at peace with it all
>Thanks me and we go back to our hotel rooms
>We don't talk that night
>We don't talk for the last day of the trip either
>>
>>36580372
No one ever believes the fucking messenger at first. You can have all the proof. But people will still be in denial
>>
Also, clarification because I had a name error above

>Bit of backstory here, Ryan managed to get another girlfriend after Arica, pretty fast as a matter of fact. Her name is Julia. Julia and Arica had been dating since I started talking to Anneke about, so about 10 months give or take. They're an insanely cute couple and I love hanging out with them, Julia being one of my best friends, and Ryan because he's pretty chill.

Is supposed to read

Bit of backstory here, Ryan managed to get another girlfriend after Arica, pretty fast as a matter of fact. Her name is Julia. Ryan and Julia had been dating since I started talking to Arica about, so about 10 months give or take. They're an insanely cute couple and I love hanging out with them, Julia being one of my best friends, and Ryan because he's pretty chill.

Anneke is another friend of mine that has no relevance to the story, I'm just texting her on the side, so sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>36580372
You're the classic manipulative white knight desu.

>I'm gonna rat you out
>But don't worry I'm here for you

She's a bitch, but you're still an asshole.
>>
>>36580491
I think OP is just being loyal to Arica. Knowing she did something wrong, but trying to make it so she doesn't overreact and beat herself up. Remember, hes battling loyalty to Arica and Julia.
>>
>>36580589
Nah. He's just the kind of person that thrives off of being a shoulder to cry on.
>>
Anyways, continuing...

>We get back from Canada and coaches tell us that we're going to be going back in a couple weeks for another competition
>Fucking awesome
>Arica started talking to me again after we got back, and it's as if I flipped a switch
>Suddenly she starts talking to me a lot more, being more open and peppy
>Reminds me of the first few months
>It's as if the person I was talking to before Canada just disappeared
>She hated me at first for telling Julia about what happened
>But then she came to realize that I did owe it to Julia, and also was thankful that I was there for her in the end
>Forgave me for ratting her out, and seemed to trust me even more in spite of it
>Like the autist I am, I fall for her again
>Back to losing sleep over her, but this time it's because I'm texting her into all hours of the night

This leads into the second Canada trip
This is it.

>We had been talking a whole lot about times that we were around each other when we just wanted to reach out and kiss the other
>She tells me that while we were in Canada the first time she really wished that I would've hugged her, despite what she said
>To this day I don't know if she was just saying that or if she was serious
>Regardless, when we get to Canda she's interested in a few other guys, but I really don't worry about it
>She tells me that despite her graduating a year ahead of me, she'll wait for me
>Maybe not wait, but at least we guarantee that we'll meet up and catch up for lost time
>Regardless, there are a few other guys contending
>Decide it might be best to talk to her in person about how I feel
>It's less personal over text after all
>Tell her to meet me in a stairwell in the hotel in Canada so that we can talk
>Needed privacy, and the coaches were prowling the halls
>We both meet up after being at the pool and sauna, so we're both half naked
>God she's beautiful
>Inhale deeply and prepare to tell her about everything
>>
A bit more backstory for what's about to come. The year before this, the team took another trip to Canada, it's sort of an annual thing. While we were there a bunch of kids got in trouble for supposedly playing strip poker under a stairwell. In actuality (because me and Arica were both in that group), what happened was we were playing truth or dare and we had just gotten back from the pool, so we were all in our bathing suits and had towels. It did look kinda scandalous looking back on it, but hey, we were kids. Anyways, so because of that the coaches were pretty strict about stairwells and people being in them alone.

>Tell her about everything.
>I mean everything.
>I tell her that being her best friend for the past 11 months were some of the best moments of my life
>Also some of the worst
>I tell her that she's emotionally taxing at times, but at the same time she's such a rush to be around that I can't help but love to be around her
>Tell her that I'm not sure if I really want to deal with the stress of having to compete with four other guys in some sort of "Great Race"
>Tell her that I care about her deeply, and that there is no one in the world that I trust more
>She's flustered and blushes a bit, shrinking back
>It's pretty clear what I said was a mixture of flattering and also concerning
>She understand what I'm talking about in terms of emotional stress, I had brought it up before briefly
>It doesn't offend her, she knows she does it to people, but she tries not to
>Just tell her about everything that I've been feeling, and finish with telling her that I can't see any reason why she has inhibitions about me
>I ask her what's holding her back
>She manages to tell me that it's about her graduating before me and a couple other brief things
>I remind her of what we said before about our plan for graduating high school at different times
>She agrees, but just isn't sure
>"I understand completely."
>She smiles at me, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to melt.
>>
despite time taken, you are really good at writing these
>>
>I can tell she's about to tell me something about how she feels about me
>It's going to be good too, she smiles that way when it's really genuine
>My heart skips a beat and I realize I have my arm around her shoulder
>She's just about to start talking when one of the coaches thunders into the stairwell
>He doesn't look angry, just disappointed
>I remember that the coaches have a tendency to send delinquents home on planes early, and we're three days out from leaving
>*Gulp*
>He pulls us back into the lobby of the hotel
>Tells us to sit down and wait while he gets the other head coach
>Both me and Arica are panicking a bit internally, but we're still both pretty happy with one another
>We make jokes and sit on the couch together happily until the coaches come back
>We both immediately go stone cold
>The coaches take her out to interview her
>Oh shit
>They talk for a solid 6 minutes before coming back
>"Alright, mister anon, right this way."
>Follow the coaches into another section of the lobby where they question me for what feels like forever
>"What were you doing? Why were you in there alone? Do you know how bad this looks for us? You're aware there's a strict no stairwell policy right? Do we have to send you home?"
>I answer everything truthfully
>I realize the coaches thought we were groping each other in the stairwell
>Hah, I wish
>Tell them that we're just friends, but we're going through an awkward period of our friendship and needed somewhere private to talk
>Tell him that we understand there's a no tolerance policy for stairwells, but that the lobby just isn't really safe to talk in what with all the other teammates around
>He nods, understandingly, but still is pretty firm that they're going to check the camera footage, and if we're lying to him (because our stories matched up almost exactly, apparently) they're sending us home on the spot, on separate planes.
>"Okay."
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (25KB, 211x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
25KB, 211x325px
Things are going smooth but I don't think it's gonna end well, and honestly she seems like she'd fuck with OPs life if they were to get in a relationship
>>
its been ten mins i am literally awake only for this
>>
>>36581176
no spoilers pls
>>
File: on computer.jpg (15KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
on computer.jpg
15KB, 500x359px
come on Arica, dont let anon down
>>
>>36580024
>genuine content
hmmm...
>>
>After further review of the cameras they realize we really were just talking
>I had mentioned that I had my arm around her for a minute or so, but that was it, so even that gesture was covered for
>The coaches decide to not send us home, barely, but it was only because they had forgotten one key detail: we were in the group that got in trouble the year before.
>They tell us that two years ago (this is wrong, it was only one) there was an incident with some students playing inappropriate games under a stairwell, and that's the reason for the policy.
>Given that we weren't too familiar with it, or the event, we were let off easy.
>holy shit, thank god you're old and your memory is bad
>Arica and I both wish eachother goodnight and we go to bed happy despite getting in trouble
>The coaches have adults escort us to our rooms so that we don't do any canoodling after hours
>It's worth mentioning we weren't planning on it anyways

All in all, it went pretty well... until the next day.

>Next day the coaches call everyone down for breakfast and I pull out my phone to an email ping
>The email says that both me and Arica are travel banned for the rest of the year
>Oh fuck
>Arica doesn't have service in Canada, so she won't know until we get back to the US
>Decide to tell her there and be honest
>Pull her aside and tell her that we're both travel banned
>She does not take it very well
>Is insanely pissed off at me for getting her into everything, and basically says that everything I said yesterday was for naught
>Spends the next few days exclusively talking to one of the other guys on the team she's interested in
>Please Arica, stop, you can only terminate Heart.exe so many times
>>
>Realize that she's probably not going to forgive me anytime soon
>She said she was going to pick one of the guys she's into while we were in the stairwell
>Oh fuck it's gonna be the guy she's been talking to
>Sigh
>Alright.
>Go up to him and give him the most heartfelt speech I can
>Tell him everything from how emotionally stressing she is to how fantastic it is to be around her, tell her she's worth every second of the shit she'll put him through, but just be aware it's going to be a ride.
>I wish him good luck
>I also tell him that if he even considers breaking Arica's heart, I'm still her best friend, even if she hates me, and I'll beat his everloving ass to a bloody pulp.
>He talks to Arica about it, leaving out all of the positive pieces, trying to claw his way ahead of me in the Great Race, thinking that because we're so good of friends he needs every advantage
>Oh you fucking bastard!
>Let it go, just try and deal with the aftermath
>Apologize to Arica about the travel ban and talking about her behind her back
>She says she doesn't know if she can forgive me
>"Okay. I understand."
>>
On the plane ride home I sit next to the most delightful 40 year old woman who I spill my fucking guts to, and I say, she's a fucking sage. She basically tells me the same thing all of my friends had tried to tell me for an entire year, but didn't listen to them about, but she says it so convinced and with so much knowledge about her that I completely trust her when she tells me Arica isn't worth it.

>By the time we get back to the United States I've made peace with losing Arica.
>Middle aged woman on plane is to thank for that
>Feel free for the first time in 11 months.
>Realize I don't have to rely on anyone, realize I don't really need Arica.
>She was amazing, and I would've loved to been her man, but in the end, I was happy with myself
>Come to terms with everything and prepare for her to never talk to me again

Then she does the unthinkable

>Messages me a few days afterwards just checking in

I had told her that if she didn't forgive me, she never had to talk to me again

>After a while she tells me that she doesn't want to date me, and that she doesn't trust me
>"I can live with that."
>Starts going off on me for going behind her back and tells me she doesn't know if she can ever really trust me again as a friend
>Kinda have a "That bitch!" moment
>I had been there for her through a whole lot of bullshit, and this is what I get in return
>At the same time, realize that she still doesn't owe me anything.
>Then again, I don't owe her anything either.
>>
>>36580887
>graduating highschool
reported
>>
>>36581591
he is clearly talking in past tense if he doesnt get to finish this i will be muy upsett
>>
>I go hard on her.
>I mean, I rip into every little thing she's done wrong to me over the past 11 months.
>When we were in the stairwell I was glossing over the emotional trauma, and believe me robots, when I say that I left a whole lot of shit out of the middle because I didn't want this to drag on forever
>Unleash the fucking floodgates and drown her in pent up anger for an entire year of her bullshit
>The shit with Jerry, polyamory, the constant flirting, being baited, being evasive constantly, being the reason I had lost so much sleep for nothing
>Tear into her for an entire hour
>Suddenly stop
>I've said everything that I had to say
>She gets really distant and cold, like one of her personalities when she's off her meds, but I know she's taken her meds already
>She tells me that she knows she's worthless andlshould kill herself for how she ruins peoples' lives
>Oh fuck, no, what have I done.
>Segue back to what and I was saying before and finish it with telling her about why I stuck with her through all of it though.
>Remind her that if she wasn't worth it, I would've left long ago, but I didn't, and she was worth every second of what she put me through.
>Part of it is not wanting to be the reason she commits suicide, part of it is genuine
>She gives up after a while
>I tell her it's probably best if we stop talking
>I tell her that despite everything, I still love her.
>She tells me that she knows.
>I block her over kik and delete the app

I used to see her sometimes in the hallways still, and she always looked more depressed than usual. We're both pretty hurt over the whole thing, and the guy she ended up dating tried to fight me.
>>
File: 1392956887903.gif (1KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1392956887903.gif
1KB, 80x80px
>>36580258
>Jarod.png
????
>>
Waiting for bel-air line. You cant seriously be this pathetic
>>
>>36581628

I name all of my blackmail files after people I've known, helps me to differentiate between normal pictures named things like "Mountain" and blackmail for people named things like "Katelyn". Usually it doesn't have anything to do with the named person, it's just something I picked up from an old friend.
>>
That's it. I've still got other stories about her that are pretty fun, but that's the main storyline. This happened when I was back in highschool. I haven't seen her since Junior year though.
>>
God damn, OP, god damn. That was one hell of a ride.
>>
>>36581862

I'm hoping someone puts this on /r/greentext lol. I always wanted to end up there. Unfortunately, this is riddled with spelling issues and a couple name confusions. Thanks for the view though! I'm glad someone enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1323779066846.jpg (37KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1323779066846.jpg
37KB, 500x360px
Yep. Overall, a good read. Pretty rare for this board.
>>
File: IMG_2631.jpg (15KB, 235x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
15KB, 235x234px
A good read OP, think it was for the best that you didn't end up together, she sounds toxic, can easily see her liking someone else if you two started dating
>>
Holy fuck are you pathetic/
>>
>>36581591
First off, so what, good content, also, fuck off kido. Also this was 'pass-tense' and probably not ready ;)
>>
>>36581627
Bipolar disorder didn't make her act like that. She's probably just a dumb cunt.
>>
>>36582519
>First off, so what
yeah, let this entire site become like /b/, so fucking what
>>
>read both entire threads
>waiting for the bel air line
>nothing happened
>the story is probably real
>there really are people this pathetic in this world
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.