[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dated A Bipolar Girl Once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-2016 171.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 171.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
So, I've been meaning to post something about what happened to me for the past few days, because it fucked me up, and I've got a cautionary tale for anyone that thinks they're falling in love, but with someone that may be bad for them.

All pictures are of a soon to be relevant trip the team takes up to Canada

It all started...

>About 11 months ago
>Had a crush on an upperclassman girl that was dating some douchebag, we're all in the same athletics program together
>Her name is Arica
>Solid 8/10, had a few mental issues (or a dozen in hindsight), insanely cute
>Found out from a close friend that the two broke up over the summer
>Immediately spring into action and slide into her kik
>"Hey, I heard you and Ryan had broken up, I'm sorry to hear that. How are you doing?"
>Play League of Legends while I wait for a reply, because I am a massive nerd
>Three hours later, "Oh that? That was months ago. I'm doing fine. How are you?"
>"I'm doing great thanks..."
>Continue smalltalking myself into a corner until eventually the two of us kinda get bored
>"It's getting kinda late, anon, I'm gonna take my meds and go to bed."
>"Alright, goodnight, Arica."
>Ended up being a four hour conversation and it was well past midnight
>Pass out feeling giddy that I got to talk to her
>Wake up feeling relaxed and energetic
>We don't text the entire day, I'm not concerned, we just started talking after all and she has other friends too
>The next day hit her up, "Hey, how're you doing?"
>This goes on for a while, both of us texting every other day or so, casually
>Eventually she starts initiating conversations
>A month passes and we're talking every single night from 9 or so until 1 in the morning
>Fastest I've ever become close friends with someone
>>
>>36559725
well anon, continue
>>
>>36559767
Thisss
Origiorio
>>
File: 2015-2016 110.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 110.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>I start to get bits and pieces about her past
>Little scraps of story here and there
>Her parents split when she was little, and she bounces between households
>Her dad was abusive and she resented him
>She grew up dirt poor and barely had enough food to survive most of the time
>I start archiving all of the things I learn about her and commit them to memory
>Start talking to my other friends a little bit less, getting offline earlier each month to talk to her
>Friends comment about how I'm always texting in our League of Legends games
>Ignore the heckling a bit and enjoy the butterflies in my stomach I get from talking to Arica
>When I compliment her now she still is a little bit reluctant to encourage me, but I can tell she appreciates it
>She makes vaguely suggestive comments occasionally and I find out she's pretty open about her sexuality
>Fucking awesome
>We're two to three months in by now and we don't skip a beat
>We both enjoy texting eachother when we're bored, horny, hungry or whatever
>Basically my entire days are spent just texting her
>No topic is off limits either, this girl is a fucking legend and does not give a shit about topic boundaries
>We've had full scale discussions of our sex lives (Mine being nonexistant, and hers being limited to her previous ex)
>Interestingly, she initiates most of the conversations about sex, and I just kinda awkwardly go along
>Don't wanna scare her off, not sure if she's coming on to me or if she's just this way around her friends
>Assume the latter (safe assumption)
>Enjoy every second of her backing me into conversational corners and forcing me to answer questions about my perversions
>We frequently will "Play a game of questions" which is literally just asking whatever comes to mind
>Truth or dare, but with no off limits topics or backing out essentially.
>I find out muuuch more about her through our games as time goes on
>>
File: 2015-2016 176.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-2016 176.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>Three months in now, I can't say I've ever had a friend I knew more about
>Even the best friends I ever had kept a mountain of secrets from me
>She tells me so much about her I have a hard time keeping track of it all
>Still feels surreal just how well we knew eachother so early on
>She does keep me at arms length though about the most personal things
>I understand completely and remind her that she never has to tell me anything she doesn't want to or is uncomfortable with
>That scores me some sweet, sweet friend points
>For a girl with mental issues I note they're oddly missing from our talks
>She seems normal as anyone else I've ever met, with the exception that I have to remind her to take her smorgasbord of meds every now and then
>When she's off her meds she has a few different personalities
>If you're lucky she's loopy and manic, meaning she's really openly sexual and flirty
>If you're unlucky she's apathetic and cold, but she still tries to be optimistic
>If you're really unlucky she's literally depressive and borderline suicidal at times
>I wouldn't get to see the third until much later
>The first two I was well acquainted with by three months, and I was used to it, almost found it to be an endearing quirk
>I was completely head over heels, and she had found a new best friend
>Start building up the courage and work through my crippling beta-ness and try to ask her out
>Fuck it up and stammer my way out sheepishly a few times before asking for real
>When I finally manage to ask her it's about three and a half months and that's when shit started to get interesting, really fast...

I'll post more tomorrow, it's late ASF here
>>
>>36560153
Anon is this story going anywhere

Anyhow post MORE PLEASE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.