[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a tranny anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170424_180536349.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_180536349.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
ask a tranny anything
>>
>>36567429

Are you a proper tranny or a lesbian tranny
>>
When and how will you kill yourself?
>>
do you find dudes or ladies more attractive and why
>>
>>36567429
I want some test to go beyond my natty limit but I can t get it legally
>>
>>36567429

Oh, you're FtM? kill yourself
>>
>>36567429

What is the essence of man to you?
>>
>>36567442
im into dudes mostly. some women are hot but i like dick more.

>>36567443
i haven't been suicidal in almost a year

>>36567474
try looking for low t clinics in your area. they're becoming more common. if you can't find one just buy t online.
>>
Does your country use taxpayer money to fund your delusion? If so, what do you do to repay society? Or are you a commie roach who is all to happy to take money away that could be used for better things?
>>
File: 1493118670482.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1493118670482.png
13KB, 650x650px
>>36567429
Why do you fall for jewish tricks?
>>
>>36567636
Who is this smug bastard?
>>
How big is your cock?
Can I suck it?
>>
>>36567429
What dose of test you on? If 200mg, nice.
>>
>>36567721
100mg a week

>>36567613
>delusion

you're using that word wrong so you're obviously not a mental health professional
>>
>>36567429
When you realise you are a ugly man in adress how will you suicide
>>
>>36568085
>i want to cut my tits off so ill take money that could help the homeless, poc, women etc
disgusting
>>
>>36568085
>you're using that word wrong

No, he's not
>>
>>36568123
> Saying that on the official autismbux board
>>
>>36568121
when will you realize you're retarded? the text in the picture i posted says TESTOSTERONE

>>36568123
you have done no research on what actually causes dysphoria, or you would know it's neurological in nature and cannot be cured. the best treatment is transition.

>inb4 you take the swedish study out of context
>>
>>36568183
take this garbage to >>>/lgbt/ and fuck off. whatever you think you are you are not. kill yourself. you're stealing money from people who actually need it. you're the scum of the earth.
>>
Can you feel the latent male aggression of testosterone yet?
>>
>>36568183
There being a weak correlation between part of the brain being similar to the opposite sex should not be a scientific consensus on the validity or transsexualism

There is also very little actual research to show that transitioning is the "best" treatment and that suggesting otherwise makes you subject to scrutiny is harming the case.

Fact is I don't even think you'd accept the possibility of being delusional.
>>
>>36568234
getting treatment that every single major medical association agrees is medically necessary is stealing money. alright, you're retarded.

all the hospitalizations for my suicide attempts before i transitioned cost more in total than my entire transition. it is more expensive in the long run for insurance to not cover transition. there are much more expensive conditions that insurance covers, this is a tiny drop in the ocean given that 0.3% of US adults are transexual.
>>
File: CKihd8PWcAAA5Y0.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CKihd8PWcAAA5Y0.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>36567429
you will have a heart attack at 30, even if you survive that you will have serious mental issues after 30
>>
>>36567429
> FtM

Wow
I wish you luck, anon.

I'm a MtF. I've met a good bunch of FtM and they all tend to be pretty chill and cool guys. At least when they are older. Everyone I've met over 26 was a great guy.
Everyone under 26 was just a girl going trough some weird phase.

Hope you have luck with the voice and height.
>>
>>36567429
KYS fucking faggot take this to /lgbt/
>>
>>36568279
ive seen multiple psychiatrists and therapists to get approved to transition and for my avpd.

you're using the word delusional incorrectly. actual evidence is behind my belief that i have a masculinized brain, that it causes me to experience dysphoria, and that getting treatment to masculinize my body to match my brain will help.
>>
>>36568467
The same opposite sex features of the brain you say make you transexual are also typically found in gays and lesbian brains, it not being unique does that not say there is either something more to transexualism we don't know if it is valid or that there is no biological reason for it and is a delusion?
>>
>>36567511
>i haven't been suicidal in almost a year
ah, let's give it a month until the drugs kick in
>>
Wtf. Trannies get to inject medical grade test? Better not tell fit.
>>
>>36567429
can i put my penis in your mancunt
>>
>>36567429
why
you will never look like a real woman
and when you age youll be a disgusting thing
>>
I've always been curious about being with a tranny. But I would defiantly want a passible one that you couldn't even tell had a penis.

Are you passible OP?
>>
>>36569343
>>36569554
ITT people that can't read that OP is transitioning FtM
>>
>>36567429

Are you ftm ? do you date gay guys ?

What are your relationships like ? Would you date a trump supporter ? What would annoy or upset you most about dating someone ?
>>
>likes dick
>FtM
She's the equivalent of those MtF "trannies" who became lesbians. Get the fuck off this board Roastie
>>
soo how do you get a dick?
or do you keep your vagoogoo
can you get a penis from a recently deceased dude or how does that work
>>
File: please.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
please.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>36570607
I also am very interested in this.
>>
>>36567429
>ask a tranny anything
How are you
>>
>>36567429
why haven't you thrown yourself off a bridge yet?
>>
>>36567429
Oh shit wtf you are ftm

I take back my comment, I don't care how you are

Kill yourself
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.