[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbti/ - personal development edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 72

File: mbti.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
mbti.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
What is MBTI:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator

In-depth look at theory and types:
>http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics
>http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory

Tests:

MBTI
>https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>http://similarminds.com/jung.html

Big Five (Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism)
>http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html
>https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

Enneagram (Nine interconnected personality types)
http://similarminds.com/test.html
>http://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php

SLOAN (Social or Reserved, Limbic or Calm, Organized or Unstructured, Accommodating or Egocentric, Non-curious or Inquisitive)
>http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html

Specific advice doc (working on this, contributions very welcome): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v0qxanTMPVY8_aPqyTd-pgU_E65wgNC-LcbSMr4NgGA/edit?usp=sharing

also we badly need more /mbti/ infographics, send help
>>
File: why.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
21KB, 357x313px
Why does everyone hate us INTJs? we're one of the biggest robots
>>
File: meditation.jpg (505KB, 517x3647px) Image search: [Google]
meditation.jpg
505KB, 517x3647px
>>36555555
Will post some comfy infographics
>>
File: JUST.jpg (103KB, 481x600px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
103KB, 481x600px
>tfw overly paranoid INTP
>>
File: motivation.png (799KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
799KB, 2560x1440px
Does anyone else really like taking a walk around their uni at 3am with a flask of whisky?
>>
I'm INTJ, brother is INTP. He's much more of a Norman than me
>>
>>36555680
What're you paranoid about?
>>
File: ck jew guide.jpg (2MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ck jew guide.jpg
2MB, 1000x1600px
>tfw INTP with fear of being talked to
>>
>>36555621
because we're antisocial fucks who talk shit but get hit
>>
>>36555621
I like INTJs!!!

>>36555639
Cool guide I wanna try meditation now

>>36555680
>overly paranoid
Me to buddy but I ain't no intp

>>36555681
I like being drunk during night walks, or day walks, or just In general. And whiskey is top tier alcohol good choice anon
>>
File: sensi.jpg (59KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
sensi.jpg
59KB, 500x598px
tfw kv 18 year old INFJ. Work with a hot grill and we had a good time working together on Sunday. I'm not the best at picking up on things but I think she got a bit flirty. Now before I go to sleep she's what I think about.
>>
>>36555755
Everyone around me except my closest family and few friends. Case in point:
>start new wagekek job
>ghetto coworker kid who did jailtime for trying to burn down his high school, possession of crack, meth, etc.
>other coworker asks to buy weed from ghetto kid, then get asked if I want to buy
>say yes without thinking
>spend rest of shift and day obsessing over whether this ghetto kid is working with police to bust me, and is in collaboration with my boss
>all day mind is racing with thoughts like "why else would someone like him get hired, what's in it for the boss" and eventually start concluding in my mind that everyone else where I work (car dealership) is in on it, including the boss's father
>almost don't show up to work the next day to avoid getting busted
>show up anyway
>buy it after work with no problems whatsoever

My life is filled with constant fears like this. Every little plan or action, and anything involving people I'm not familiar with, causes a rush of paranoia through me. I don't know how to let my guard down when I am constantly over-analyzing every person, action, or event
>>
File: intjautism.png (79KB, 976x386px) Image search: [Google]
intjautism.png
79KB, 976x386px
>>36555621
Delusional superiority complex and autism is not a good combo.
>>
Is there a least unpopular type overall? INTJ seems like a good candidate but there are also those EXXX people who enter a room and everyone instantly hates them
>>
I've done the test a million times, studied functions extensively etc and still can't figure out what I am

A particular reason I've noticed is because I have very intense emotions that affect me greatly but they are almost always logically sound. I don't think things can be justified on a purely emotional level.
The same thing goes for N/S. I'm extremely contemplative and philosophical and intuitive but still enjoy things like sports and physical activity.
>>
>>36555973
>he buys weed
Don't do drugs you unoriginal degenerate faggot.
>>
>>36556168
>those EXXX people who enter a room and everyone instantly hates them
Me ;-;
>>
>>36555973
I have this exact same fucking problem, I just avoid risky stuff for the most part to be honest cause of this
>>
Any other ISTJs here? I think we're supposed to be smart but I beg to differ.
>>
>>36555536
Entj
Enneagram type
High extraversion, high conscientiousness, high openness, low neuroticism and agreeableness. Like super low.

All in all vert satisfied with my psychological profile. If I need help it's in manifesting change in the real world. Maybe getting more productive.

What kind of infographics would you like to have?
>>
>>36555536
>ISTJ
>stereotyped as boring drone with tons of motivation to work
feels bad desu
>>
>>36556600
Meant to sat enneagram type 3 - the achiever.

Btw, that pic is Pedro Tellez-Giron, 3rd duque de Osuna, Knight of the order of the golden fleece, and all-around badass. I don't know much about his personality, but I like to think he was entj.
>>
>>36556600
Anything to do with getting your life together, cheers ENTJanon
>>
>>36555536
Someone redpill me on ISTP's because apparently we're either the ones full of feels + balls or daredevil mechanics that have wet dreams about the apocalypse so they can go out and kick ass without having to see Bubba in prison.
>>
>>36556495
Me, I'm a brainlet with the attention span of a rock.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (18KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
18KB, 267x189px
>>36556698
I'll contribute more as time/motivation allows
>>
>>36555621
why do you care? You shouldn't actually care.
>>
File: dafad.jpg (33KB, 452x414px) Image search: [Google]
dafad.jpg
33KB, 452x414px
How do I know if I'm a schizoid or if it's part of my personality?

I enjoy the company of the people I'm close to but I can't be bothered to talk to the other people I know or sometimes I'll be so invested into my hobbies that I'll simply disconnect from everyone else. People think I hate them because of this but I'm just doing my own things and don't really feel like initiating interaction with people.

You guys always say that ISFPs are turbo normies but I don't think this is normalfag behavior. My brother just messaged me asking me why I don't talk to him anymore and it has only been a week since I sent him a link to a video he never replied to. I'm not depressed and feel fine but I think I might be a schizoid to a degree, is that even possible?
>>
Took a couple of these tests a few times, I got infj twice infp twice and enfj once. I feel happy with my results
>>
>>36556669
i found another one holy shit
>>
>INTP
>Not too socially autistic except when it comes to closeness.
>I don't fit the robot demographic cause I dont have misplaced hate for others
>>
To elaborate on my post
>>36557007
I'm usually an ambiverted guy, when I don't know people I'm super intro but when I'm comfortable I can be the loudest person in the class. Also, if I feel like people are acting like complete shitheads I become intro again because I don't want my humor to be mistaken for their bullshit. I'm also very empathetic, so I like to listen to people's emotions and help them if they feel like shit. I'm pretty optimistic but also a realist. Also a bit normie.

Tl;dr (I/E)NF(P/J) personality, intro but extro when comfortable, empathetic, seminormie
>>
>>36557176
You sound really similar to me but a tad more introverted and better situated to reality 10/10 would befriend desu
>>
>>36555536
Why is ENFP the only one thats raging? enfp here. It's true I'm always raging hard. fucking kikes.
>>
>>36557458
Because we have too many feels and we get ANGRYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have you ever reeed irl? I know I have haha
>>
>>36555536
>http://similarminds.com/jung.html

So i always get INFP, but somehow i got ISTJ with that test? how is that possible?

>mfw they have the same functions

nevermind
>>
>>36555621
Yeah why? justice for INTJs!
>>
>>36557232
Hey thanks kind anon
>>
INFP. Everything makes me upset, especially myself. I have no self control and I let my whims and any random suggestions guide my life. I wish I was dead constantly. My poetry is also crap.
>>
>>36555621
istj are the real robots
>>
>>36557753
>let my whims and any random suggestions guide my life
Care to go on an adventure? Do what I do when I'm bored and sad. Take a small bag with a phone charger, some water bottles, some protein bars. Charge up your phone and bring headphones. Get $20-40 and carry that too.

Then just head out, in whatever direction you want, towards the city or towards the forest, towards wherever! Talk to random people, do dumb shit in random places, do whatever man. If you have a bike it's even more fun but don't forget a bike lock

I told another anon to do this and he slept on a park bench and got woken up by an Asian qt and now she's his gf, who knows what you may find

On my latest big adventure I found a crazy old Russian man who was under a cardboard box, he ranted to me for 40 minutes about how I was a southerner and how I should become a scientist and how individualism and capitalism is bad
>>
who / musterd race ENTJ/ here??
>>
>>36557573
yes I've reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'd so hard I beat the shit out of several girls I was fucking, I've ruheeeeeeeeed so hard I have a felony and several DUI's. Now I actually irl say REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when im upset. I'm a fucking frog
>>
>>36557915
>violent
Oh wow chill dude, don't let it get the best of you. I use to have anger issues as a kid but now I use my feels for good and constructive purposes, at least I try

Look for beauty and love not hate and rage and sadness
>>
>>36557938
For some reason I want to rape really really really bad.
>>
>>36557753
I'm INFP too. What you said about yourself applies to me too, barring the fact that you're upset with yourself. I've come to terms with my personality to be honest. I know there's nothing I can do to change it, so I just gotta live with it.
>>
>>36557952
Just madturbate or higher a whore my dude, think of all the pain you'd be causing a woman that you'd rape (but I've had those feels to desu i just jack em away)
>>
File: 1492008528851.jpg (467KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
1492008528851.jpg
467KB, 962x962px
>ENFP
So basically I am an anoying piece of shit with no prospects in life.
>>
>>36557854
Honestly Anon, I love doing that kind of stuff but I usually discourage myself and avoid actually committing. But now that you said, tomorrow I'm gonna try to do that.

My big problem however is that I want to learn/read and hone my skills at things but I let myself get distracted too easily and my lack of conviction is exacerbated by friendly interactions/invitations.
>>
>>36557026
hello my brethren. I think ISTJ is supposed to be one of the most common types, but I hate normies, and don't fit into normie life.
>>
>>36558076
>annoying piece of shit
That's what I am too but it's okay some people will put up with our kind
>no prospects in life
That is not true

>>36558089
Aren't you learning by meeting new people and experiencing new things? Plus you always have some time to set aside for more academic and cerebral type stuff, but if your soul wants to be free, just be FREEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>36557985
No anon I think I will rape pretty soon. Or I'll get another gf and rape her and then she wont tell on me.
>>
>>36556348
>doesn't do drugs
wanna know how i know you are a normalfag?
>>
>>36558618
Don't do it anon, there's better ways
>>
>>36556669
Go lick Mr.Shekelstein's balls brainlet wagecuck
>>
>>36558754
I can't even cum to CP anymore my man. I need to cum inside a girl ASAP.
>>
>>36558860
plesse don't anon think of the pain and harm you will cause
>>
File: cc2.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>36557854
>Individualism is bad
>Capitalism is bad
>Lives in box
That's where being a dumb normie collectivist gets you
>>
>>36556168
>those EXXX people who enter a room and everyone instantly hates them

Me in everyday life lol
>>
>>36558813
no I don't want to
original
>>
>>36559036
He didn't live in a box he was just hanging out in one

>>36559050
Are you a brainlet? What type are you?
>>
>>36555536

I unironically know everything there is to know about Jungian typology; AMA
>>
>>36559065
Yes you do, it's literally all you're good for. At least you can follow instructions. Come to think of it you fuckers are sort of like really slow computers
>>
>>36559141
What's the best strategy for an average looking ENFP with mild mental illness to get a gf or bf?
>>
>>36559145
did an ISTJ fuck your gf or something? why are you so mad?
>>
>>36559141
What's the best strategy for an INTP to make it in life? Assume above average looks but some social anxiety and not good at putting in the effort to communicate
>>
>>36559199
>implications that I have a gf
They're the most ultra normie type other than xSFJ
>>
>>36559267
Then what are you so mad about?
>>
>>36557861
Me breh

>tfw it's both a gift and a curse
>>
>>36559086
Nah. I'm smart. That's why everyone hates me. Also, ENTJ.

ENTJ girls are brainlets though
>>
>>36559346
>ENTJ
Ah, you're probably hated for a different reason than me then I'm guessing. Too cocky?
>ENTJ girls are brainlets
To be fair most girls are brainlets but to be even more fair so are most guys
>>
>>36558910
I'm more scared of going to jail again. So I guess i won't :(
>>
>>36559286
They're just irritating due to being incapable of abstract thought and unable to see the big picture. Why are you so upset
>>
>>36559203
stop giving a shit about stuff and focus on your interests
>>
>>36559409
Well I'm glad you won't

I thought you're ENFP, you should be able to empathize with those you hurt better man
>>
>>36559168
Rape your way to greatness anon.
>>
>>36559397
>Ah, you're probably hated for a different reason than me then I'm guessing. Too cocky?
Too cocky. Too aloof. Too prickish. Too self righteous.

Except I actually have bragging rights so I don't mind being hated.
>>
>>36559415
>hurr why can't other people just think like me
>>
>>36557854
>Talk to random people, do dumb shit in random places, do whatever man.
elaborate.
Is this what the normies mean when they say they're going out.
>>
>>36559446
THAts bad anon I'm not gonna do that

>>36559454
Sigh... your type frustrates me sometimes but I can get along with you guys well enough. Learn a little humility man, it'll go a long way for you
>>
>>36559464
Read the post brainlet. I never said that people should think like me
>>
>>36559498
>elaborate
If I see someone eating ice cream I'll ask them where they got their ice cream. If I see someone doing something funny I'll join in or ask then what it is. If I see a back alley, I'll go that way, if I see a river or creek I'll walk towards it, if I see a new trail I'll traverse it. If the forest is empty I'll just reee really loud

>is this what normies mean
No I don't think so, normies go out with their friends and go to one place and take selfies and say mundane shit and have no fun

ADVENTURE ANON, GOTTA HAVE THE SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE
>>
File: dfgh.jpg (133KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
dfgh.jpg
133KB, 736x736px
INTP here AMA
>>
>>36559512
Yeah I like ENFPs alright too. Pretty sincere people.

Except you know when you're not pandering to normies.

I'm actually quite humble when compared to other ENTJs. Especially the ones who take themselves way too seriously
>>
>>36559604
>pandering to normies
I never do that, I'm supremely tisted :^)
>quite humble when compared to other ENTJs
Well that's good at least, each type has its drawbacks that it needs to work on. Except it seems like all S types other than ISTPs are destined to live comfy normo lives
>>
>>36559600
>>36559600
>>36559600
>>36559600
I'm cancelling the AMA conference
>>
>>36559679
I can ask you something if you want me to buddy

How was your day?
>>
>>36559168

Original Anon here;

ENFP need to explore but they can be reckless and too chaotic for their own good; From my observation, it is very important for them to have supportive friends and family around; I would suggest you to take control your emotions, ENFP's have a likable and charming personality so you will find it easy to bond with others. Find someone who is stong willed and highly supportive; The Ideal match for your type according socionoics is ISTJ and while you may not like they on the surface, they might prove to be stabilizing and healthy influence on you.
>>
>>36559545
Sure thing friend :-)
>>
File: 1492999768839.png (228KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
1492999768839.png
228KB, 378x372px
ISTPs report in

>no feels whatsoever
>people think you're cool as fuck even though you dont try to be
>good at anything you need or want to do
>>
>>36559441
I do but this idea of raping any girl I see, trumps all my emotions.
>>
>>36559732
Not very good, I slept like 10 hours and somehow a huge part of my brain didnt rest at all so I only managed to stay up like 2-3 hours before going back to sleep 3 more hours. Now I'm kinda fucked
>>
>>36559824
It's okay anon tomorrow will be better

Did you know that it's not the night before's sleep that matters but the penultimate night's sleep. So you probably didn't get enough sleep two nights ago, but since you slept a last night, even if you don't sleep well tonight you'll be good
>>
>>36559203

I am an INTP myself and well I won't exactly make the claim that I have figured everything out but I generally have a healthy approach to life and am fairly optimistic about my prospects in the near future; I think my main advice would be to focus on transforming into a Ti dominant INTP instead of a Ne dominant INTP i.e. to focus on logically improving your life instead of chaotically jumping on possibilities; Although, if we are talking about social relationships, then focus on your Ne and explore possibilities instead of differing to your Ti and becoming an emotionless autist around women. It will take time, Try to take it one step at a time; focus on long term planning. Also, don't fall for Nihlism in the process of trying to subdue your existential urges; Instead become a reader; Philosophy and psychology will give you an existential foothold and it will become relevant to you in moments of weakness and crisis.
>>
>>36555536

Jung PsychFag anon here; I know Jungian Typology in and out; AMA and expect a proper answer in about an hour.
>>
>>36555536
Fuck off Brian

oregano
>>
>>36559942
How to get gf/bf as a 5/10 ENFP (serious question I really wanna be in a relationship but if it's a dumb question you don't have to answer)
>>
File: LE8ZXRD[1].jpg (85KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
LE8ZXRD[1].jpg
85KB, 540x684px
INTP here. How do I become a sociopath? I have super high social awareness and it feels like there's just some little mental block that keeps me from being able to use this power to charm and influence people.
>>
intp here, i wish i had a dom gf :(
>>
File: 1492203155568.jpg (40KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1492203155568.jpg
40KB, 438x438px
>>36559768
>tfw ISTP
>tfw people think i'm deep and mysterious just because i don't talk a lot.
>tfw my self deprecation only enhances this

it feels great
>>
>>36559892
That would be right ... I think I slept no more than 5 hours in the past 2 days
Thanks for brightening up my day with your posts anon
>>
>>36559768
Fellow ISTP here. Everything you said applies to me as well. Pretty sure I have schizoid personality disorder or something. I haven't talked to anyone outside of my immediate family for over 3 years and I'm perfectly happy lol. There's so many threads where people are like "I HATE NORMIES REEE!!!!" "All women are evil" "Everyone else is to blame for my own problems!" "i'm a virgin and hate it" "i wish i was chad thundercock" I can't relate to any of those because I simply don't care at all lol. I mostly browse /r9k/ for the luls.. I do my own thing and don't give two squat hoots about what anyone else thinks. I like myself and that's all that really matters in life. I think ISTP is the most robotic MBTI, period.
>>
>>36560076
No problemo amigo

H-hey can you also AMA
>>
>>36560111
how was your day fella

also post what you're listening to if anything
>>
>>36560137
Just listening to Tomorrow is Nearly Yesterday by Crywank

My day was alright, buncha tests tomorrow but I hate sleeping and I'm tired as fuck so I'm in a shitty situation
>>
>>36555536
The first time i took 16 personalities about 3 years ago i got ISTP, I tried again a month later and about a year ago and got INTP both times. Just now I took the test and got INTJ.
I'm not sure if personalities can change like this or if these personality types are related and tell something about me.

Since the first test (grade 11 - ISTP) I have:
-graduated HS (introverted loser didn't go to prom) - ISTP/INTP on test
-wage cuck summer job after HS (improved social skills mildly) - INTP
-just finished my first year of uni in engineering transfer program (kind of a fucked up year because of large work load and fuckhead "friends" that i cut ties with so now i'm a KHV w/ not friends i regularly talk to) - INTJ (just took this test)

I'm guessing personalities change with time/experiences but i'm not sure what to think about INTJ; I can relate to the ideas from INTP but idk what being INTJ means
>>
>>36557854
sorry I cant, I live in a neighborhood where someone got shot in the neck on my corner yesterday
>>
>>36560179
This is very contrasting to what I'm listening to ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGiOxtUGiWs

Why do you hate sleeping
>>
>>36560200
You're 51% judging - borderline between INTJ and INTP. You're not necessarily either one or you could be a mix
>>
>>36560217
I'm sorry anon that's awful, good luck I'm sure youllleave that shithole soon

>>36560219
Sleeping removes me from consciousness, and speeds up time. So it makes tomorrow come faster when I could stay up for 5 more hours and make tomorrow come slower

Been this way all my life honestly it's really shitty
>>
ENTP. All of you are a bunch of babies.
>>
>>36560281
On the contrary, I think sleeping (or rather dreaming) gives you insights into your life and much more ... I saw the most beautiful things in my dreams, things that I didn't even know I could come up with ... It helps knowing who you truly are and what you're capable of. But I agree maybe sleeping without dreaming sucks

What's your type?
>>
INTp here, I think our best chance at relationships is getting rich with our skills as intellectuals.
>>
>>36560417
that's pretty much how literally every rich people achieve richness
>>
>>36559973
I think I already replied to an ENFP relationship question

See >>36559735
>>
File: 16hist.png (304KB, 1042x1248px) Image search: [Google]
16hist.png
304KB, 1042x1248px
>>36560227
interesting, idk what to think i'll probably take the test again tomorrow or something when i'm not just procrastinating studying; I found my old results from 2015 idk if they indicate anything.
>>
>>36557854
>>36559575
>complete useless shit
>no direction or an actual goal
>doing "le random" shit without any purpose
>possibility of putting your life in danger
>talking to people that you dont know who might harm you or at least waste your time
>getting tired for literally nothing
>eating protein bars instead of actual food
just kys already and do the world a favor
>>
>>36559318
like my dick

its both gift and curse to
>>
File: 1492172908649.jpg (45KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1492172908649.jpg
45KB, 500x681px
INFJ qt represent <3
>>
>>36560200

16 personalities is a meme test; try to look at underlying cognitive functions for a better understanding; Confusion between INTP's and INTJ's is common but ISTP's are signficantly different as they are mastery oriented sensors
>>
>>36560568
>calls himself a cutie

retard
>>
yeah just stop posting completely
>>
>>36560575
Sorry i don't know a lot about mtbi in general like the term "mastery oriented sensors", i didn't see it in the wikipedia
also is "underlying cognitive functions" just analyzing each letter (I/E, N/S, T/F, P/J) and researching on the different personality types?
Or is it a different online test?
>>
>>36560914

Ok, so you don't know the terminology.

Basically, each type has underlying cognitive functions and how they are arranged effect different aspect of one's personality; Pic has meaning of the functions.
>>
File: IMG_3308.jpg (70KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3308.jpg
70KB, 640x887px
Der real robotik here

No feeling

Juj
>>
>>36561006

Then relate these ideas to your type; Look at the stack; This might still be confusing but it's more accurate than any test. Try to type yourself on the basis of what seems right; Narrow down your preferences
>>
File: 1492479962147.gif (575KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492479962147.gif
575KB, 500x700px
>>36560622
If you've got it, flaunt it. Don't be so bitter.
>>
>>36561006
>>36561034
Okay this make much more sense, for the second pic is that just imagining myself in the role given by each of the columns (driver, co-pilot, etc.)?
Thanks
>>
>>36557458
Weird I'm enfp and I'm usually as cool as a cucumber
>>
>>36555536
enfp reporting in
>inb4 normie scum
>>
>>36560012
INTP as well, you just have to realize that you only pretend to care about other because they bring something to your life, family might send money, friends alleviate boredom. you just kinda become selfish anon, selfish and jaded
>>
Enfp but wish I was enfj
>>
>>36559141
how to tell if ur entp or enfp plis
>>
File: 1493064103066.png (8KB, 166x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493064103066.png
8KB, 166x304px
>be ISTP
>be described as some sort of le random xD creative insensitive prick who would make a good engineer.

Only the insensitive and introverted part is true about me but whenever I retake the test I always get ISTP
>>
>>36561227

>just imagining myself in the role given by each of the columns

Your dominant function is your default function; It's how you understand the world.

Second function is like a tool that you use to get things done and you know how to use it.

Third function is weak but it's related loosley related to intirnsic motivations; what you strive towards in life

4th is similar to the 3rd in the sense that it motivates you but its even weaker and it's sort of a vulnerability.

This doesn't mean that you don't have the rest of the fucntions; Everybody has all 8 functions but the other 4 are shadow functions in the sense that they are unconscious or subconscious. Your 4th function is like a doorway to the unconscious.
>>
>>36555621

INTJ checking in

Battle stations everyone
>>
ISTJ. Fine with it.
>>
>>36561640
Are you logical or are you more "muh feels"?
>>
File: vivec.jpg (219KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
vivec.jpg
219KB, 494x622px
What was his MBTI type?
>>
>>36561640
Enfp wants to tell others their fresh ideas and involve them into doing stuff while entp is perfectly fine with keeping ideas to themselves.
>>
>>36555536
Life color test does a better job describing me than the 16 personalities test.
>>
I'm an INFP, so I have zero success picking my friends. My whole life is hanging out with boring as fuck sensors.
>>
>>36555902
18? You've got plenty of time dude.
>>
>>36559768
>>36560042
ESTP here
I feel about the same
probably only E because of my absolute necessity to get things done
>>
Friendly reminder that alcohol is a necessity for INTPs to perform acceptably in social situations
>>
Why does it seem like INTXs tend towards lanklet types while ENXX have a lot more muscle?
>>
>>36564213
One is more outside spending time with others, the other are literal basement dwellers
>>
>>36555536
those tests are dumb, i always get different results depending on the test
>>
File: 1478631303168.jpg (16KB, 290x313px) Image search: [Google]
1478631303168.jpg
16KB, 290x313px
Who here /INTJ/ with a superiority complex?
Is it normal for us to think we're better than other people? Even if we are failures?
>>
INFJ here.

Lock me up in a museum for the masses to gawk at.

Or maybe it will be I gawking at you.
>>
>>36564213
>be ENXX
>also a buff manlet
Intredasting
>>
>>36559768
hahahah its hilarious isnt it.
>literally bee myself
>rarely talk, always look serious, always blunt, always calm and relaxed, never flashy and never put on an act
>guys think you're cool as fuck
>everyone thinks you're alpha so no one fucks with you because appartenly im intimidating (6'3 200lbs helps i guess)
>women find you mysterious and sexy and want to fuck you
>discard it all because i hate attention of any kind
>no one can lie to me because i spend most my time observing people and developed a very good understanding of everything
>natural born survivor and fighter
>good at everything i get my hands on

yet despite all this i choose to spend most my days sitting behind my screen and playing vidya or flat out laying in my bed just thinking about shit for hours without moving. I need alone time, i cant be around people for too long.
Its a weird feel.
>>
>>36564373
Some places say it's normal, others don't

I don't have one
>>
>>36562691
N A I L E D I T
A
I
L
E
D
I
T
>>
Why are everybody so serious all the time?
>>
>>36555536
I wonder what the correlation, if any, this test has with IQ scores
>>
I am ISTP

I am a cyborg

I want to fuck twink Australian boipussy
>>
>>36564690
Fucking faggot cunt floppy doo I am original
>>
>>36564698
faggot cunt originaashasdasdbiasd
>>
>>36564670
INTP, ISTP and ISTJ are smart, excluding random outliers, people in other personality types are sub 120 iq morons
>>
>>36564772
If by smart you mean most autistic, then you're correct
>>
>>36564801
INTJ is the most autistic honestly.
>>
File: sluen.png (43KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
sluen.png
43KB, 480x536px
>>36555536
Who's /SLUEN/ here?
>>
>>36564848
Maybe when you don't know them
When you spend time with a young INTP in a non-formal setting you will realize HOW autistic someone can be
>>
>>36564848
i would say more autists pick INTP but that doesnt mean most of them are
>>
>>36564861
What makes INTP objectively more autistic than INTJ?
>>
>>36564670
my iq is 141 and i've got ISTP twice
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-041048.png (116KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-041048.png
116KB, 720x1280px
>>36555536
That seems about right
>>
>>36564881
They think everyone who doesn't like/care about their "logical ideas" is dumb
They unironically can argue about definitions for no reason
When you ask them something they know a lot about, they will explain it like a fucking wikipedia page and don't really see that you understand it or not
They will spend hours trying to find new solutions to trivial problems
They will sometimes be proud about "not fitting in" into society
>>
File: PrincessPeachENFJ.gif (661KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessPeachENFJ.gif
661KB, 500x281px
>>36559050
Anon you're not alone my friend
>>
>>36560042
Lose the I, become an E. Might help
>>
Is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy a meme for INTX?
>>
>>36565291
Not possible. But you can learn how to be more social/outgoing

>>36565302
It's a meme for social anxiety
>>
>>36565134
>ENFJ
How? I thought you were charming and shit
>>
>>36561700
Ah makes sense now, I can see why I getting between INTP and INTJ; thanks again man
>>
>tfw brainlet INTP
>>
>>36565699
define "brainlet"
>>
File: 3f0db2c.jpg (687KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
3f0db2c.jpg
687KB, 1836x3264px
>>36565721
Come across as smart, actually pretty intellectually incompetent.
>>
>>36556241
same with me. cant determine my type only the I
>>
File: 1492277405392.png (431KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1492277405392.png
431KB, 1484x2152px
>>36555536
>be ENTP
>no social anxiety
>no problems with the most people
>almost no friends except the last one
>no will to live
>shut-in KHV who wastes his life in MMO's and anime
>nobody is able to see how truly desperate I am, cause normies think I'm quite alright on public, yet nobody calls to hang out with
E is a meme letter for ENTP. Try to prove otherwise.
Pro-tipI'm still a fucking debater deep inside :^)
>>
>>36565699
AGGRAVATED BURGLARY
Mandurah Police need your help to track down those responsible for an alleged aggravated burglary on a 73-year-old woman. It happened at around 5pm outside her Mandurah Terrace home on Thursday April 13. Police say two men pushed the woman and hit her on the head with an unknown object, before taking off with her handbag and jewellery.

Any information contact Crime Stoppers: www.Crimestopperswa.com.au
1800 333 000
>>
Can someone type me?

Posted this in a leddit "Answer these questions and I'll type you" thread because someone in one of these threads recommended reading stuff about the guy who made it but I didn't realize he stopped typing.

Here's the questions I answered in the pic:
>Question 1

>How do you identify yourself, demographically speaking? Be as vague or specific as you want. (The only requirement is you must tell me your age because I find this to be a highly influential factor in how confident I feel about typing you.)

>Question 2

>What type do you think you are? Why do you think you are this type? If you do not know your type, why do you think that is? Be as specific as possible.

>Question 3

>What would getting a 100% accurate MBTI type mean to you? Be as specific as possible.

>Question 4

>If you were given the opportunity to broadcast yourself on video to the entire world for one minute, what would you do with the time?

>Question 5

>In what ways (if any) are you misunderstood by society?

>Question 6

>What personal life experiences (if any) do you think have had a significant impact on your development?

>Question 7

>There is no specific question here, but it is an opportunity to link videos, pictures, or other things that you think would be helpful in ascertaining your type. It is essentially your chance to say whatever you want or that you think is relevant. Do with it what you will.
>>
>>36566360
If you're not depressed and think you're an INFP, you probably are one for real
Pic related
>>
what type makes the best moms?

isfp and isfj?
>>
>>36566444
I used to think I had depression but it's more like somewhat chronic suicidal sadness that comes and goes and some bouts of extreme anxiety that sap all of my willpower. I rarely feel nothing at all like depressed people do when I get in bad moods.

>pic
I've been told I lighten up the mood and had people say I have baby eyes, whatever that means. Though the large displays of emotion bit is something I restrain a lot, I kinda had it beaten out of me, figuratively and literally. Repressing my emotions like this eats at me which is why I like being online so much.

Dunno if any of that would make me another type.
>>
>>36566472
Both can be real good but ISFJ I guess because they are wagecucks. Unlike ISFPs. The latter is better at understanding you though

>tfw no qt bohemian ISFP mommy
>>
>>36555681
I literally do this every Thursday and some Mondays.
>>
>>36555536
http://similarminds.com/test.html this test was a fucking joke. I answered honestly and the results came out as not remotely close to who I am as a person.
>>
File: 1489118752492.jpg (1MB, 2058x2546px) Image search: [Google]
1489118752492.jpg
1MB, 2058x2546px
I bring a gift
>>
>>36566472
ENTJ dad and ENFP mom would be pretty awesome
>>
>>36568420
Dayum. Just dayum.
>>
>>36568420
That was surprisingly a really good read, damn. Gonna hit the gym now
>>
>>36564398

why would anyone pay to look at you?
>>
>>36568420
I guess, but these motivational speeches never work on me as an INTP
>>
>>36568749
What's your type?

I like ENFPs but unsure if I'd marry one
>>
File: 19vl2hr6uqny.jpg (129KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
19vl2hr6uqny.jpg
129KB, 680x850px
>>36559917
How do you stop your mind spinning away from you?

I write down good ideas, and things to explore, but I have trouble leashing my efforts to these plans long enough to make any progress on my thoughts. You know what I mean?

My insecurity and introvertedness is another thing I need to address as well, but I believe if I make some progress on the things I like, it will snowball into confidence for doing the things I'm less accustomed/suited for.
>>
There is now a separate INTP thread.
Damn I knew we were selfish but not that selfish. I actually like reading other people's personality traits. Are INTP the most echo chamber inclined personality. Do we get stuck in this echo chamber where we hear thoughts repeated and then use our false intellect to justify them. What I'm trying to say here is...
Fuck Nazi "intellectuals"
>>
>>36555536

wtf, I keep taking these tests in some interval (weeks or months) and i keep getting different results. I initially got INTP, then INTJ, and now ISFP.

is this normal?
>>
>>36569642
yes, these tests are more indicative of a given state of mind than anything else
people just like putting themselves in nice boxes
>>
File: whatdidtheymeanbythis.png (38KB, 740x219px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidtheymeanbythis.png
38KB, 740x219px
apparently there is a chance for INTJs to get a gf, but only once you've given up, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>36568749
got a really close friend who is enfp. idk man. enfp woman might be the manic pixie dream girl come to life.
>>
>>36568950
INFP, I just think it would be neat. Daddy ENTJ bringing structure, mommy ENFP bringing fun amd hugs.
>>
>>36570989
>structure
>fun and hugs

worst thing i could get. I am ENTP and want kids to have the autonomy and freedom while teaching them self discipline so they can be fully functioning and complete adults. Pretty much want a woman who can trust her kids with themselves.
>>
>>36555973
>My life is filled with constant fears like this.
Holy shit I thought I was the only one
I've come to a point when I was a kid where I literally believed I was in the Matrix, wired to different machines that were responsible for each one of my sensitive stimuli but also served to monitor my brain activity and thoughts. I had this idea because of random sensations I felt that didn't make sense for me, as in I didn't see them correlated to my physical environment which I thought was the only factor.
>sometimes random muscles in my body frenetically contract and relax without me doing anything
>suddenly feel hot even though I'm in the shade
>abdominal pain although I didn't eat anything weird and wasn't sick
Stuff like this made me doubt my reality and imagine I was somewhere else, in different conditions than those I saw and felt through my senses. I was 6 and I still hadn't watched The Matrix.
I eventually discarded this scenario thanks to various thinks (religion mainly), but I still obsess about other things like the one you mentioned.

Another one, among others
>make a friend on some online game, we both love the game and always play together
>turns out she's a girl
>""""she""""" stops playing after a while but still wants to chat regularly
>says she fancies me and shit, would like to meet up one day
>Haha ! You won't fool me this easily, reality. I am much experienced than before now, and I have learned all your tricks !
>she sends me photos and keeps sharing her thoughts and secrets with me, saying how much she admires me and how thankful she is for my advice and support
>I SERIOUSLY think that since this being too good to be true, then it must mean someone came up with an elaborate ruse to make fun of me
>it must be a guy pretending to be a girl that likes me, because obviously the alternative is just inconceivable
>cut all contact and forget about """"her""""
Kill me.
>>
>>36570470
INTJs are natural betaproviders and good with money. Problem is they're also natural cheapskates. So they often have to make a painful choice between paying for a wife who's attracted to financial stability or die richer and alone. True love they shall never encounter, hence the irony.
>>
>>36556066
immature Fi = irrational jealousy
Not all INTJs are like this.
>>
File: 6.png (4KB, 208x109px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
4KB, 208x109px
>>36564859
|R|LUAi here
reserved, limbic, unstructured, accommodating, inquisitive
Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||| 20%
Emotional Stability |||| 20%
ACCOMMODATION |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

mbti to big5 conversion list (beware it's inaccurate, read the description on the top of the page)
http://similarminds.com/global5/g5-jung.html

It makes me really sad that MBTI is so much more popular on the internet.
Why is that? Big 5 is basically a scientifically recognised version of MBTI, but with the ambiguous categories split up.

Are any true robot RLUEN here?
>>
>>36556168
Extroverted Artisans are like this, they are so oblivious to the energy they cast that it never fails to annoy other introverts and Si-users.
INTJs really aren't that noticeable IRL in comparison to ENTJs and ENTJs, those are the control freaks mostly everyone hates. INTJs are more expressive on the internet (like INTPs and INFPs) because introverted iNtuitives on the internet are like fish in water.
>>
File: 1492204446152.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492204446152.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
this whole thread is just self obsession and pseudoscience
>>
File: 1491656516666.jpg (57KB, 1022x547px) Image search: [Google]
1491656516666.jpg
57KB, 1022x547px
>>36558690
>normalfags don't do drugs
>>
File: 1493072142624.jpg (95KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493072142624.jpg
95KB, 544x408px
>tfw you're a nihilistic INTP-T/RLUEI with unconventional, intellectual interests and the inability to find meaning in anything coupled with paranoia while being your cute, emotional girlfriend's rock
>>
File: Screenshot_20170426-133425.png (338KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170426-133425.png
338KB, 1080x1920px
>>36571741
Pic related
>>36571456
n o b u l l y
>>
>>36571456
That's life son, just accept it and join in
>>
>>36557854
>>>/out/

This board is the cure for my Ne.
>hitchhiking
>camping
>improvising some DIY stuff that I never imagined I could pull off
>develop lower Fe when interacting with strangers
Traveling and going on adventures is the best form of education and development ever.
>>
>>36562609
this is the most obvious question, i dont know, ive done a lot of research but still cant figure it out

>>36562691
i suppose i do like getting people into what im interested in/sharing things
>>
>>36569301

I can't seem to follow exact plans; One of the strategy that I use in order to get things done is to surroung my self with a varaiety of stimuli related to the task so I have enough space to explore; So if I want to study a subject; I buy books and I see videos and I listen to podscasts; really anything realted to the subject; Do this for enough time and you will have better grasp, more wholesome on the subject that INTJ's who study hard. However, The condition is that you should be interested in the subject in the first place
>>
>>36568913
Yeah, because we know they are bullshit.
- INTJ
>>
>>36564944
You're not describing the traits of an INTP person there though. You're literally just describing an autistic person lol. And not all INTPs are autistic, lots are incredibly successful.
>>
>>36559498
Here's what I did one day, when I had to meet a friend at the train station but his train would be 2 hours late, and I was already 1 hour early. It was a really small town in Southern France, and the weather was just perfect.
>buy ice tea and some fruits
>back at the station, went all the way to the end of the platform and jumped beyond
I only did this because it was obvious that I had enough space to walk safely and far enough from incoming trains, and because it was specifically announced that the next one wouldn't be coming before 3 hours.
>cross a low bridge that went over a little creek
>jump down to leave the railroad and follow the creek
>take a narrow path that went from there into the forest
>eat some wild berries that I found near another creek, not far from some remote rural houses in the middle of wheat fields
>walk some more
>wind up in a field filled with wooden boxes suspiciously similar to those used by beekeepers
>walk more
>hear a dog barking
>it gets closer and closer
>I see the fucking dog running towards me
>run like hell and scream for help
>a mailman riding a bike came from out of nowhere
>tell him there's a dog after me
>he laughs his ass off and says the old grumpy asshole that lives here attached his dog at the end of a long leash to scare people off
>roam alongside a highway in the middle of literally nowhere
>decide to pop a snack but I heard some noise from what seemed to be a construction side
>there was a young guy working there while all the others went to eat
>ask where the hell I am, he gives me directions
>share food with him while we speak about random stuff
>go back to the train station

There's some shit I skipped but these 3 hours seemed like a whole day and were just great to live. Reading what happened isn't the same as living it, so it's hard to imagine how this inconsequential stuff can be worth the time and energy... but it is. Try it and see for yourself, it becomes addictive after a while.
>>
>>36572442
The problem is that INTPs who didn't have healthy social contacts will behave like that, too
>>
>>36557070
>misplaced hate for others
that's just a meme enforced by newfags and edgy kids for the last years though
>>
>>36559141
How do you use it in everyday ? Do you like sharing it with others and explaining how their type works and shit ? I want to read some advanced shit on the functions but nobody really cares about them
>>
>>36560107
>There's so many threads where people are like "I HATE NORMIES REEE!!!!" "All women are evil" "Everyone else is to blame for my own problems!" "i'm a virgin and hate it" "i wish i was chad thundercock" I can't relate to any of those because I simply don't care at all lol
This is incarnates the very definition of Ti done right.

>>36560520
>hurr I'm physically unable to appreciate literally any aspect of life
>others should kill themselves for enjoying it
There might be a glitch in your "reasoning".
>>
>>36555536
>the INTJ is smiling
Bullshit.
>>
>>36572847
Why, are you sad anon?

- INTJ
>>
>>36572847
INTJs do smile. The ones I know are cracking jokes all day long
>>
>>36572847
I think it's supposed to be a fake smile, that's why they erased all the wrinkles. There's no emotion in it.
>>
File: alphaasfuck.png (83KB, 863x621px) Image search: [Google]
alphaasfuck.png
83KB, 863x621px
Just a small time ESTP-a... living in a LONELY WORLD...
>>
INTP is the masterrace. Never forget, non-questioning fags.
>>
>>36572847
>>36572934
>>36572982
>Doesn't know Hijak
Roachies everywhere.
>>
>>36573107
I don't know Roachy either
>>
>>36573078
>tfw master race but cant get out of bed before 3pm
>>
File: tumblr_o3835eeQO11v0pigno1_1280.png (317KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3835eeQO11v0pigno1_1280.png
317KB, 561x561px
>MBTI test asks how I act in social situations
How the fuck am I supposed to know if these things never happened? I can guess but in reality I might do the exact opposite if they ever hapened.
>>
>>36573427
MASTER RACE I SAID
>>
File: 1485996747289.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485996747289.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>36555621
Is it really that bad? INTJ here too, i think you just have to focus on getting by and you'll have no problem. And indeed, INTJs are the real robots.
>>
>>36574043
>And indeed, INTJs are the real robots.
If we are going by how robotic/"logical" our brains are, ENTJs, xSTJs and INTPs beat us
>>
>>36574459
Cold-blooded ENTJ reporting in. Can confirm that INTJs emote all over the place. That tertiary Fi is a ticking time bomb.

xSTJs can be pretty explosive themselves though.
>>
File: 1493217032923.jpg (160KB, 579x583px) Image search: [Google]
1493217032923.jpg
160KB, 579x583px
>mfw estj

Wakey wakey, You ought to get up and stop sleeping wagecuck! I'm in charge here and I need you to drone away at the snap of my fingers, gimme gimme
>>
>>36556348

>be INTJ
>do drugs cause they feel good
>get accepted cause i do drugs
>get laid and have a gf for a while

Yeah, I don't get why you guys are so against drugs.
>>
File: 1488893449423.jpg (48KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488893449423.jpg
48KB, 720x715px
>mfw i'm 24 khv esfp
how does this happens?
>>
>>36566444
Get out reddit cuck.
>>
File: IMG_2258.jpg (30KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2258.jpg
30KB, 543x271px
>>36566360
Another reddit cuck that needs to go back.
>>
File: IMG_2060.jpg (230KB, 1129x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2060.jpg
230KB, 1129x587px
>>36574043
Rule 1 of mbti threads: Any mbti thread left going long enough will devolve into INTJs jerking themselves off.
>>
>>36556844
Look at the diagnosis list and if you can relate to at least 4 of the symptoms, then you're probably a schizoid.
>>
>>36564213
INTx tend to spend more time thinking than attending to the real world, which includes eating, sleeping, and exercise. Their brains burn all the energy.
>>
>>36564848
This meme needs to stop.
You all have no idea what autism is.
>>
As an ENTP I feel that the other ENTPs are too lazy to waste their time posting here since there's not really a goal to be achieved here.
>>
ENTP here, drifting through life with ease without putting any effort into anything feels so good, I never even went to high school but still managed to get into medschool because of my vast array of intellectual skills.
>>
>>36570470
I imagine it means that you need to stop treating women nicely and trying to impress and start resenting them and acting as if you could do without, which I suppose is what women really want. It sucks.
>>
>>36571165
Sounds like an INTJ woman, as long as you as an ENTP weigh in on the freedom part at times where she'd maybe restrict freedom, which should overall be rare and trivial.
>>
>>36576271
I'm not from Reddit, I just wanted to be typed.
>>
>>36565699
What a surprise hehe
>>
>>36565832
Fag I am an ENTP too and I am at a similar position for some except that I've depression. Also i am probably considered as a introverted guy because of my reflexive nature. Extraversion in MBTI is not about being spoiled or spontaneous. E is about how your cognitive fuctions work when receiving and interpreting information. If you intuit from all angles information and then you schematize you are ENTP. If you Sistematize information and then intuit then you are INTP. There's your meme dichotomy. Read about Ne and so the other functions for a better understanding.
>>
>>36571165
>ENTP
>Self discipline
Made me giggle. Good luck finding a xNxJ wife.
>>
>was INTP
>turned brain off
>now comfy ISTP
>>
>>36565832
E in mbti doesnt mean shit about what we typicaly know about introversion or extroversion. It just tells if your dominant cognitive function will be introverted or extroverted. For ENTP it is Ne followed by Ti. So this means you are processing your surrounding really quick but then keep the thoughts to your self.
>>
>>36573078
So any xSxx?
>>
File: 1471661438145.jpg (48KB, 397x378px) Image search: [Google]
1471661438145.jpg
48KB, 397x378px
>>36573078
>smart but lazy: the type
>master race

nope
>>
>>36576973
you have to go back to tumblr.
>>
why are extraverts even allowed here
>>
>>36565544

I have autism. Takes away from it.
>>
>INTJ

>53% Introverted
>54% Intuitive
>80% Thinking
>58% Judging
>75% Assertive

Im kind of a normie but i can't find meaning in socialising so I just don't care
>>
INTP-A

organelles
>>
>>36578375
Lurk more MBTI.
>>
>>36577999
xNxJ profiles are disgusting special snowflake tier. And an ENTP with hustle is something to behold. Once you find your stride you are unstoppable.

>>36577404
Ns are rare and T is rare for women. But could work.
>>
>>36578409
is it just autistic extraverts then? i cant see an actual extravert possibly being a robot.
>>
ENTP.
How do I become a sociopath?
An in-depth guide would be nice. I feel like my life would be a lot easier if I could practice manipulating others.
>>
File: 1491889883454.jpg (24KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491889883454.jpg
24KB, 646x720px
>Take test a few months ago and get INTJ
>Take it again today and get ISTJ
>Try again and think hard about each question
>Still ISTJ
What the FUCK? I thought I was cool and unique, guys
>>
>>36578352
Your post makes no sense. Continue having fun being ignorant and close-minded.
>>
>>36578518
all normies are extraverts. all robots are introvert. its that simple.
>>
>>36578505
Do you sometimes debate inside your head about how to solve a problem?
Do you follow internal rules when doing things and are unsatisfied when you can't?
Are you often concerned about "being logical"/doing something the most efficient way possible?
Do you often not understand why other people do something in "their" way?
>>
I took multiple cognitive functions tests and got INTP, INTJ, INFP, ISTP and ISTJ. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm an introvert (well, obviously), and that I'm probably not a very feelsy person. So, after I gave up on tests, I read about cognitive functions, but I don't really find any function very relatable. Basically

Fi vs Fe: I'm not in tune with my emotions and I rarely feel anything, but I don't care about other people's emotions either

Ti vs Te: I don't really want to know how things work, and I don't care about doing things efficiently either

Si vs Se: My memory is pretty bad, and I don't think about past much. I don't live in the moment either.

Ne: I don't think I'm good at generating possibilities and seeing multiple perspectives.

Ni: This one actually is kinda "relatable," with all that "connecting the dots" stuff. But honestly, I think I'm too dumb and uneducated to actually use it.

I guess this sounds edgy as fuck, but I'm being 100% honest when I say that I spend most of my time in some sort of a blank state. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

At this point I'm almost certain that I have no type. Is something like that even possible?
>>
>>36578714
You can't just analyze yourself at stand still. Observe yourself when you have done stuff in the past. Look at what you did like and didn't like. What you were drawn towards. What you were good at.
>>
File: 1493156990240s.jpg (6KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1493156990240s.jpg
6KB, 250x207px
>>36564213
Probably because you're a sensor brainlet.

t. 6'2 270 lbs INTJ master race
>>
>>36578644
1. That's pretty much how I deal with any problem
2. I'm somewhat of a compulsive person, so I'd say to an extent, yes
3.Depends on the context. If it's anything serious, very much so, if it's something trivial, I don't worry too much about it
4. More often than not I guess
Not really sure what my answers signify since I don't know that much about the different types beyond the immediate information the tests give you with your result though.
>>
>>36578853
All of those things are different for INTJs
You likely really are an ISTJ
>>
>>36578918
Makes sense. I only took the test once when it gave me INTJ and I likely didn't think much about my answers.
>>
>>36564848
>Ni
Autism. I get what you're going for here but Ni doms are literally the diametric opposite of autists who literally can't see anything but detail. INTJs are neckbeards but not autists. An Si dom would be the best candidate for autism; I'd say ISTJs are autist but they're way too ultra normie
>>
File: Screenshot_2047.png (18KB, 341x352px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2047.png
18KB, 341x352px
guess I don't belong here
>>
>>36578972
ISJs are more OCPD/OCD than autism
>>
>>36578978
Any N except maybe ENFJs belongs here Tbh
>>
>>36578978
How the hell did you score Turbulent over Assertive?
Thats a first for me.
>>
>>36555536
>Took this test when I was younger and got ENTP
>Just now took it and got INTP
>TFW you became antisocial
>>
>>36557176
We sound a lot alike
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 309x291px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 309x291px
Actually surprised I got this as a depressed fag
>>
File: 1481448344526.png (103KB, 829x509px) Image search: [Google]
1481448344526.png
103KB, 829x509px
this joke isnt funny anymore

orig
>>
>>36555536
If evens I smoke if odds this Entp wont
>>
>>36579222
ENTPs are antisocial by default.
Thats where the sociopath meme comes from.
>>
>>36555621
enfp here i like you mr intj!
>>
>>36574459
Yeah. I've made two INTJs cry

t. ENTJ
>>
File: 1485276677724.jpg (224KB, 800x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1485276677724.jpg
224KB, 800x1169px
ISTP occasional INTP
>>
>>36579964
Why, that's not a nice thing at all
>>
>>36579993
One was a not very self aware autist. Everyone hated her for an actual good reason. She was just asking for it to get roasted

Second one was the same. Pure arrogance in a way he bragged about being better than you for knowing about fucking Watchmen and Star Wars.

I forgot another one who was getting too cocky about being the most accurate predictor..on an online sports betting server no less
>>
>>36578714

I don't know; Sounds highly INFP like to me; I have observed a profound blackness around certain INFP; like a complete loss of zest in life; No preferences and no energy.

Or you might just be plain old depressed.
>>
File: 1491968625030.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491968625030.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>be ISTP
>improviser + adaptability levels 999/100
>can literally accomplish anything
Feels good man
>>
>>36574459
Doesn't depend on type, but on individuals. I know ISTPs, INTPs and INFJs who are turbo normies and very successful; on the other hand there are ESTPs, ENFJs and ESFJs who fit the robot definition more than I do. There's a correlation between type and "robotness", though it's not a systematic causality.
>>
>>36579040
>Enfjs

Kys you miserable cunt
>>
>>36564213
>ENFPs have more muscle
>ENTJs have more muscle (this one tends to be true)
>ENTPs have more muscle
Most ENTPs I know are fat or at least chubby
>ENFJs have more muscle
not really, I mean they sometimes do if their ISTP shadow is well developed. Still, they spend all their time socializing which involves an awful lot of eating and drinking, so they can be pretty fat too.
>>
>>36580613
> Be ENFJ with terrible aspergers
>Don't know if I don't like people or I am scared of them due to lack of understanding
>want to go outside and socialize
>scared to death of people

Meh. Sometimes I think the test lied
>>
>>36578434
>Ns are rare and T is rare for women.
iNtuitive women aren't rare, if anything I believe there are more male Sensors than females.
>>
>>36580419
What did you accomplish ?
>>
File: 1447173995033.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1447173995033.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
Can someone explain the INTJ is a pyscho meme, i dont understand
>>
>>36580865
Of course you don't, psycho.
>>
>>36580906
thanks for the answer freak
>>
File: intjtypes1.png (24KB, 353x466px) Image search: [Google]
intjtypes1.png
24KB, 353x466px
>>36580865
INTJs are fedora edgelords who want you to think they are a psycho.
>>
File: 1450042253709.jpg (39KB, 382x355px) Image search: [Google]
1450042253709.jpg
39KB, 382x355px
>>36581125
ive never said that, i think this is slander by the inferior "people"
>>
File: right......jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
right......jpg
87KB, 800x450px
Fellow INTJ with a superiority complex! I'm also pretty much a failure, yet I LITERALLY believe that I'm always better than everyone around me! I envision myself all the time being a strategic mastermind making billions of dollars and destroying everyone with my wit. It's unhealthy, I don't even listen to professors or respect them because I think I am above them. The only real way I can even learn is to read books, where I can listen to my own voice and thus take the subject seriously. The only way I cope with my failure is telling myself I am going to be widely successful in the near future.
>>36564373
>>
>>36580865
Some recent INTJ mbti descriptions are calling them "masterminds", "manipulators" and other bullshit.
Likely because the authors of said descriptions doesn't even know any INTJs personally but took ironic "descriptions" seriously.
>>
>>36581125
INTJ here. I don't give a fuck what you think about me. If you fuck with me I will kill you, and that's not a threat; it's a fact.
>>
ISFJ doormat squad, where you at?
>>
Th "windows 10 botnet" meme was invented by an INTJ

source: it was me
>>
>>36578624
But there are normie introverts and robot extraverts

Again, this has nothing to do with my post about diagnosing SPD
>>
File: browhat.png (19KB, 120x131px) Image search: [Google]
browhat.png
19KB, 120x131px
>>36581696
Do you have fun living this way?
>>
File: 1459998298015.jpg (38KB, 559x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459998298015.jpg
38KB, 559x720px
>>36578852
>270 lbs
somehow that wasn't original enough
>>
>>36581696
Fuck you INTJ. Don't fuck with me either. I believe in absurdism. It's way more edgy than gay nihilism.
>>
>>36581696
You won't do shit, sweet roll

All it takes is someone to insult you and you overthinking it
>>
File: 1477240333217.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1477240333217.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36581696
>If you fuck with me I will kill you, and that's not a threat; it's a fact.
>>
File: 1472970351378.jpg (140KB, 793x985px) Image search: [Google]
1472970351378.jpg
140KB, 793x985px
>>36582266
>>36581962
>>36582026
>>36581815
>replying to bait or autism
>>
>tfw suffering through INFJ problems
WHAT IS MY PURPOSE REEEEEE
>>
>>36579971
INTP occasional ISTP
>>
>>36579432
>assertive
you are actually an incorrigible normie
gtfo
>>
>>36582516
Sounds more like INFP/ISFp Tbh.
>>
>be INTP aspie with generalized anxiety
>tfw can't explain why I can't explain that I can't explain tfw
>>
>>36581962
>Absurdism
>Edgy
Depends how you take it, it can be incredibly uplifting if you take it the right way.
>>
>>36582600
Oh baby you don't know how much an INFJ can suffer through being alone
>>
>>36582869
everyone suffers when they are left TRULY alone, the INXX being lone wolf types is a total meme.
>>
>>36583083
being an intp, i think i can say that intp's are quite good at enduring solitude
>>
>>36583170
you are not truly alone when you are chatting with fellow memesters. You guys might be able to handle it for a weekend, but it is a fact of the human species that we require a degree of socialization to stay sane.
>>
>>36575746
I'm not alone! :0
>>
INFJ
currently riding the good ol existential crisis ride
>>
>>36555536
>>36581730
I'm ISFJ. What do you guys think of people with that personality?
>>
>>36584716
My mom is ISFJ; She is clinically insane.
>>
>>36557070
I feel you, I get along with people and at least four intimate friends. I have buddies on every job or class I take. But I'm unable to act romantically or seek romance. Its all alien so it has left me a khv at 24. I'm not worried about romance, just the lack of experience with woman. People are surprised I never had a girlfriend. I learned to fake it earlier so that may be it. I also tend to forget about people and ignore them but that is a very intp thing.
>>
Do most public sector workers tend towards being INTJs? Specifically government officials
>>
>estp-a
Get fucked you stupid neets
>>
ENTJ

I used to be way more introverted, but talking to people is a lot easier. Got a girlfriend, work great in groups, became much more assertive with what I want out of life, so overall pretty happy, although she annoys me a lot more.
>>
>>36586398
Most are likely xSTJ
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.