[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gf (male). AMA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: 1433031225041.gif (154KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1433031225041.gif
154KB, 360x360px
I have a gf (male). AMA.
>>
>>36549111
>I have a gf (male). AMA.
post her nudes
>>
>>36549124
I don't have nudes. Just panty shots and his face.
>>
>>36549111
>I have a gf (male). AMA.
post xe nudes
>>
Tell us what it's like having a male gf anon
>>
>>36549164
Well the first months you stop feeling lonely, you have a very best friend of which you can talk to about everything, even if you're not really knowing each other yet.

Then time passes, the joyful situation stops being there, you get accustomed to it. Then you ask yourself if you really love him, almost break up, only to realise that being alone again would be worse in any way.

So you just go back in there, focusing a bit much on the details that pisses you off, spending most of your time alone because it's a long distance relationship.

In the end, life doesn't change.

>>36549149
Even if I had some, I wouldn't reveal it on a public forum where anyone would save it to use it anywhere else.
>>
>>36549259
I have yet to see a successful relationship born out of desperation. Good luck to you anon.
>>
>>36549111
How did you find him and why can't I have him? Seems like you don't appreciate them
>>
>>36549111
Whose benis is bigger, hers or yours?
>>
>girl (male)
>now realize that if I had a boyfriend he would actually think of me as a guy and refer to me as he when talking to someone else

I want to die
>>
Please don't associate my wolfgirl waifu with your disgusting faggotry please

kill yourself
>>
>>36549474
yeah, kill yourself, tranny faggot
>>
did you ever SUCC
>>
File: 1414704896073.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1414704896073.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
>>36549387
The start of ours was kind of like that. Until I myself went out of my own hole.

We're holding up, after three years and a half, and nothing bad is in sight. It really must be related to the kind of beings, as I value him highly (and not only me), and I'm considered smart and kind and [insert compliment]. Thanks, btw.

>>36549423
I was bored out of my mind one night, and just browsed steam profiles. I came accross his, which got my attention. I decided to add him after a debate with myself.

One month later, I grew feelings for him. I asked him out, he said yes, which was actually not planed.

>>36549458
"hers". His, not mine.

>>36549474
I actually talk about him as a girl to anyone IRL. It's better for me, as I'm just hetero with one exception. His feminine side is just better than any woman I've met.

Besides, r9k is known to troll about traps being males, not females. So I'm just playing with that.

>>36549475
I'm not a furry.
>>
>>36549259
Long distance relationships aren't real. Just mutual role playing
>>
>long distance relationship

lmaoooo sorry but that's not a real gf, that's just roleplay.
>>
>>36549533
>>36549538
Hivemind of truth.
>>
>>36549532
well... I thought this thread would be a bit hornier desu
>>
File: 1491603252363.png (8KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491603252363.png
8KB, 362x358px
>>36549532
Your not a furry but you are still a faggot in denial. Trapfags really need to get the fuck off this board
>>
File: just.png (190KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
190KB, 399x428px
>>36549532
I would want the person I love who loves me to stand up for me. You would rather cater to trolls than the person you love

But of course why shouldn't you? It's not like we're really girls anyway
>>
>>36549575
My case isn't representative of the world.
>>
>>36549572
idiot
/r9k/ is not your conservative safe space
>>
>>36549770
He's underage or american, perhaps both. Only them can make the "your" instead of "you're" mistake. Let him be.
>>
I'm tired of you closted faggots trying to justify fucking a man. You are a faggot and will always be one. A penis is not a vagina.
>>
>>36549770
It's not a homo haven either

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36549111
How does he smell? How does his farts smell?
>>
>>36549111
When do you plan on stopping being a faggot?
>>
>>36549818
This is only time I have ever agreed with this poster
>>
>>36549828
why don't you go find a nice MGTOW thread to post in, if this makes you uncomfortable
>>
>>36549828
quit advertising your meme board
>>
>>36549839
I don't know. Never met, and it pisses me off to no end.

>>36549844
When he'll stop being lovely and feminine.
>>
>>36549575
It's just one small little detail tho. It's not like he's ever er going to bring this person to meet their parents anyway.
>>
>>36549892
When will you realize and accept it as a fact that you're talking to a man and being feminine is not just talking like this
>I w-wuv u anon :3 ur so qt <3 I'm a real girl
>>
>>36549956
It's the most important detail for me.

I dream so badly of having someone who makes me feel like I'm a real girl
>>
R-raytooo

^_^
>>
>>36549976
I did with mine. It's just that I'm anonymous here, and I can be real for a moment and just talk without anything else in mind.

Dunno.
>>
File: 354.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>>36549956
what if you've had dinner with your bf's parents and you are looking to move to anew place together right now?

if was the first grill he ever brought home that's good right??
>>
>>36549976
You have to accept yourself on your own, anon. Nobody will do it for you and hoping for it to happen will only hurt you more.
>>
File: 1.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>36549111
So you admit to being in a relationship with another guy which means you're a homosexual.

Answer me this then, why do homosexuals on 4chan make sure all their posts have pictures of anime females? Are you trying to correlate your homosexuality with heterosexuality to sugarcoat it or possibly soften the revelation to your ego? Or maybe to draw in other males that you might want to dabble in your homosexuality as well, and you know the only way to make them interested in being a faggot is with cute girls?

I'm not trying to insult you, just genuinely curious as to why gays do this.
>>
>>36550067
I can't accept myself as a girl when I'm biologically male and the whole world sees me as a freak. I need someone else to accept me first
>>
>>36550078
>poster posts anime on anime imageboard
>only one subset of posters do this
??
>>
>>36550060
>first "girl"
If anyone ever brought a trans gf to meet the parents and the first person they have ever brought, parents will see for themselves they are actually a man, and think OP were gay.

Any girl after that brought to meet the parents would have to hear "anon brought a man in a dress to meet us, at least you are an actual girl"
>>
>>36550078
I never considerated myself gay, and still don't. From an outside point of view, I know I could be seen as that, so I just play with that. While still trying to dodge it.

For myself, I use anime pictures because of the facial expressions. They express feelings more obviously.

This whole situation actually made me feel nauseous for months: having to deal with a paradox, a contradiction. A contradiction I very well knew, and know.

However, the whole feminine part actually matters. I'm not attracted to men. I'm attracted to feminity. And so far, only my gf male got my attention.

So no, there's no agenda behind my actions, even if it's the easiest thing to think when trying to seek an answer.
>>
>>36550171
He is your boyfriend not girlfriend.
>>
>>36550121
Even actual females don't go about their day thinking about "am I a real girl".

Just go about your day and have an actual goal in life that's not trying to be something you are not.
>>
>>36550171
You're completely deluding yourself. You may be attracted to femininity, but you're settling for subpar versions of those traits on a male. If you honestly were attracted to females, you would find one.

As for the pictures, you're right; they are used to convey expressions here. However, why do gays never use expressive pictures of males?
>>
>>36550171
So why don't you just date a real girl.
>>
>>36550257
>you are deluded
What part of the whole "I know from an outside point of view it's not as I want it to be" didn't you understand tho?

>>36550275
None met my expectations. And I've met quite a lot of them.
>>
>>36550238
>Even actual females don't go about their day thinking about "am I a real girl".
Obviously they don't, they're real girls. A girl that wished every day that she was a male WOULD think about their sex every day, just like I do.

>have an actual goal in life that's not trying to be something you are not.
If I didn't act this way I would just be pretending that I don't have crippling agonizing dysphoria. It's a lie either way
>>
>long distance "relationships"
Anon, wake up please.
>>
>>36550171
>I'm attracted to feminity
And yet you got yourself a bf with a bigger wiener than yours. You are a faggot and nothing more.
>>
>>36550304
Then I think you are not really that attractive to femininity. Just your male counterpart in a dress.
>>
>>36550168
idk they never said anything and they know we live together so olidk. haven't been addressed as male since like jan 2016 i think? i passed enough to be around his parents i guess
>>
I WANT ALL THESE BIGOTS TO FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/

MODS
>>
>>36549111
Did (((she))) touch your penis?
>>
>>36550496
So what do you think will happen if they talk about marriage or grandchildren.
>>
>>36550309
I'm sorry that you have to go through this. How is your support system, DNA family or otherwise?

I hope you can find self worth somewhere. Between people who are openly hostile to everything you embody, to those who are only accepting of you so as to seem nice, I hope you find someone who just accepts you as a girl and a human being, and with whom you can share some of the good parts of life.

Why are you on this site anyway?
>>
>>36550515
Same could be said that all these trannys go back to /lgbt/, but even the lgb part hates the t.
>>
>>36550553
They can get married if they want assuming they're not in a backwards shithole, and they can just say they're adopting a child for humanitarian reasons.
>>
>>36550555
>How is your support system
I have none. My family doesn't see me and I don't have friends

>Why are you on this site anyway?
It's all I have
>>
>>36550553
all my documents are listed as female, so no probs with marrying him desu
he doesn't want to have a non adopted kid either way too
>>
>>36549474

>tfw will never be able to make you feel like a girl (girl)
>>
>>36551339
I was asking more along the lines of your in laws feelings if they ask you for grandchildren.
>>
>>36552177
adopt p much
that's been his plan for a while desu
we both have chad brothers too soo all gucci tbqhwy
>>
>>36551421
It hurts anon. It's all I want
>>
File: 1457101900485.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457101900485.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
>tfw neet in the middle of no where
>tfw can't get a gf (male)
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.