[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You look up and see Jupiter about to crash into Earth. You have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: underside of Jupiter.jpg (81KB, 639x637px) Image search: [Google]
underside of Jupiter.jpg
81KB, 639x637px
You look up and see Jupiter about to crash into Earth. You have time to gather some form of entertainment before heading into the underground bunker. However, once you go into the bunker you cannot exit the bunker for 3 years since it will take some time for the Earth's atmosphere to be habitable again. The bunker has enough food, water, power, and supplies to last you for 3 years. It has a television, every game console you own, work out equipment, a sex doll, and a desktop computer a copy of image file you process (but no internet access).

You have enough time to bring whatever you can carry in your arms to the bunker before Jupiter crashes onto Earth. What books, DVDs, CDs, etc do you bring?
>>
A 12 year old girl
>>
>>36510253
Hmm, gtfo pedo
>>
Isn't Jupiter literally just a ball of gas?

I'm pretty sure it would consume and evaporate the earth if it ever hit anywhere near us.
>>
>>36510219
>Copy of image file you process

Please explain anon
>>
speaking of cliches

are you that pastebin nigga who wrote 800 questions to ask people? fuck off about hypotheticals. nobody cares about your opinion

i'll forget it in a few seconds anyway
>>
>>36510280
It will have a copy of your dank papes folder
>>
>>36510253
FIRST
BEE
H
>>
>>36510219
>Jupiter crashing into Earth
But that's no possible. That literally cannot happen.
>survive in a bunker for 3 years
Kill yourself before you pass your retardation onto possible offspring.

>>36510253
I'm leaving this faggot retard board. You're supposed to be HIGH FUNCTIONING autists. Not as in have a job, but, fuck it bye
>>
>>36510219
laptop and sketchbooks/pencils
>>
>>36510270
You said I have to be able to carry it in my arms
>>
>>36510273
The center is solid. It's so massive the gas turns solid inside it, also cold I guess. It's so big it saves the Earth from things with it's gravity. Something that massive cannot be shoved into us. If it did you'd not survive.
>>
>>36510307
Wow, that post was truly awful. Back to >>>/b/. Don't come back.
>>
>>36510270
A real pedo would bring a 7 year old girl
>>
>>36510288
Ah well i would have to do that anon. I'd need my pepes
>>
>>36510307
>But that's no possible. That literally cannot happen.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. If jupiter were to have a collision with earth, well it would be earth colliding with jupiter because of the massive gravitational pull jupiter has compared to earth. Unless there were a 3rd party force that is powerful enough to send jupiter out of its orbit hurling towards earth, which isn't likely. matter of fact none of this is likely. But yeah anyways, earth would collide with jupiter, and an explosion would be likely but that depends on the velocity of earth and the density of jupiter's atmosphere. it is possible that the solid mass of earth could have an escape velocity fast enough to just "pass through" but we don't want to get into that too much. the earth's atmosphere would be pulled apart and a significant amount of mass would be destroyed on earth, think of it as an onion hitting a fan in slow motion. on the other hand, we don't even know if jupiter has solid mass underneath it's massive clouds. so it's a 50/50 chance that some crazy shit would happen or some crazy shit would happen.
>>
i>>36510219
>>36510273
>>36510340
its gravity would tear apart the earth, no reason to go into a bunker
>>
You won't survive in a bunker
>>
yeah OP what the fuck jupiter would fuck our shit up harder than the actual god jupiter could have
>>
Great newfag filter.
>>
Find the highest point in my area,head to it. Go to the top of the tallest building with a case of ice cold beer,an ounce of excellent weed,and an extension cord for my smartphone charger. Get drunk,get high,wait until the countryside starts tearing apart from gravitational forces. Strip naked,and start masterbating furiously,screaming out curses and challenges to Inevitable Doom.

And laugh as I shoot hot cum into the face of Death itself.
>>
>>36510219
why would I bother going into a bunker lmao if assad can bomb underground bakeries then being under dirt sure as shit wont save me from jupiter
>>
>>36510219
That sounds like fun:
>Smartphone (for the f4p material)
>Handgun (in case I need to off it)
>External hard drive where I store most of my stuff
>Big pillow to feel comfy
I have very little actual possessions aside from my computer and books. I guess I would take a sort of basket and just fill it with as many books as I can get. These will mostly be history books, some non-fictions (special mention to Storm of Steel, if you haven't read it, you really should), and a couple manga laying around.
>>
I'd probably get drunk and high too like the other guy but instead of furiously masturbating I'd listen to some smooth spacey ambient to help quell my inevitable fears. I think once I accepted it it would be a cool way to go.
>no one around to freak out over the circumstances of your death or judge you for violating normalcy by dying because they're all worried about themselves
>newfound sense of community in last moments because all conflicts have very suddenly become meaningless
>body won't be eaten by carrion and other gross shit like that
>if the soul exists Jupiter's massiveness and the furiousness of its storms will provably tear it to shreds so you don't have to worry about an afterlife
>climactic as fuck
>might get a glimpse of Jupiter ayys
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.