[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femanon here >tfw when beta orbiter has turned into a scary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 54

File: femaleme.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
femaleme.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
femanon here

>tfw when beta orbiter has turned into a scary stalker

robots will never understand this feel. it's scary.
>>
>>36493877
Suppose it's what you get for trying to get the attention of creepy no life dudes
>>
>>36493877
>Dude is beta, wants girl
>Girl not attracted to beta behavior
>Dude starts pursuing her aggressively
>Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't
>>
File: IMG_1106.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>36493877
I wonder what the grills I orbit think of me...
>>
>>36493937
It's to be expected, yes, and OP must take it into account and be prepared for it. If you're attractive to others, and an impressive person, people will fall in love with you and you will necessarily have to reject and thus hurt most of them. It's not a crime to shine too brightly, though, and it shouldn't be punished. Stalking is very flattering, but it can be scary like OP says. There is nothing wrong with stalking either, there's nothing wrong with their way of loving someone, but must be done responsibly! It's not okay to make someone uncomfortable or cause problems for them. If you hate the person for rejecting you, you should instead focus on working on yourself so that you can become as amazing as they are, and then you can achieve happiness too.
>>
>>36493877
how are they stalking you? by liking all your stuff on cuckbook?
>>
>>36493877
You shouldn't have let him so close so quickly. Obviously if you'd have limited his ways of reaching you, he wouldn't be able to creep on you.
But what do I know, girls get creep-ed out by me when I simply talk to them.
>>
>>36494023
Assuming they think of you at all.
>>
>>36493877
That's what you get for leading a guy on you dumb whore. Hope he kidnaps you and rapes you for all the sexual torture you've been doing to him.
>>
>>36493877
just call the police and have your friends shame him

get chad to beat him up
>>
>ywn have a data collecting smelly mongoloid
>saves your photos and logs to fap
>>
gtfo 3d pigs. we don't serve your kind here.
>>
>>36494095
Fuck off retard, it's his own fault for leading on some poor sap.
>>
>>36493877
I hope he violently rapes your asshole, and cum balls deep inside of you while you black out from him strangling you. It's all you deserve you piece of shit roastie.

Remember to sage and report roastie threads.
>>
>>36494078
Savage

>>36493986
>literally trying to justify stalking
>even ironically thinking girls like that
>>
>tfw no longer orbital and these posts don't affect me

Feels ascendency
>>
>>36495359
>>literally trying to justify stalking
Thank you. It's at the point where he's calling me daily and gets upset when I say I can't chat long. And he calls me at midnight or 2 in the morning and gets pissed if I don't answer. He also guilt trips me over all sorts of stuff. I should cut him out but I've known him so long.
>>
>>36495394
What's it like to have someone love you so much
>>
It's your own fault OP, maybe in the future don't go around being a slutty tease if you don't want guys obsessing over you.
>>
>>36495394

Ya he feels possessive of you, even if he can't consciously articulate it.
>>
>>36494026
>It's not a crime to shine too brightly, though, and it shouldn't be punished

Attention whoring should be discouraged. It's not healthy for anybody.
>>
>>36495454

It's still wrong though, to be obsessed with someone.
>>
>>36495394
You're a horrible person I hope you know that.
You're an attention whore, I hope that poor sap finds someone he stops being a dumbass.
>>
>>36493877
Kill yourself you disgusting whore. Literally just unfit for Chads, not even remotely robot.
>>
>>36495501
What makes you think it is for "attention"? Some people are just naturally like that when being themselves, and they do it because it is more fun to be a person than just a boring background character.
>>
>>36495394
Whats it like being a stereotypically indecisive and foolish woman?

Cut him off already so he can associate refusal directly to personal opinion, it will help him, if you are willing to use his emotions as an excuse.
>>
>>36495452
Honestly it feels suffocating. I want to be loved but in a healthy way, not with someone who blows up when I don't answer the phone.
>>
>>36495502
no, it isn't. it's the natural response for a man to obsess over a woman when she acts like a tease and leads him on. if you don't want that, then don't fucking bring it upon yourself you huge retard.

hope your dumb ass gets raped next time you pull some shit like this, then maybe you'll have something real to complain about instead of "eww this boy is calling my house and he isn't a sexy prince charming!"
>>
>>36494300
Christ, reading that made me want to go have a wank. What's wrong with me.

>>36495394
Set clear boundaries, idiot. If he calls you at 2 in the morning ask him what the fuck is he doing.
>>
>>36495612
I actually never led him on. I never expressed interest in him beside friendship, and I thought that was cool because he had a girlfriend I thought he was happy with. He told me he dumped her because he wants to be with me. I never told him to do any of that. And yes, I know, hurr durr, males/females can't be friends.
>>
File: IMG_2746.jpg (64KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2746.jpg
64KB, 479x720px
>>36495612

>it's the natural response for a man to become obsessed

For the uneducated, it is.
>>
>>36495683
Why do you turn this thread into a house of lies?
>>
>>36495683
He had a gf already? Well didn't you tell him it was mean to her and stupid to do that, as well as incorrect from a expectation standpoint?
>>
>>36495683
>He told me he dumped her because he wants to be with me.
And then you kept talking to him, because "herp de durr we've known each other so long we can just be fredns :)"

I know you're a woman and you'll eat up every little scrap of attention that people give you, but come on. You knew what was going to fucking happen and you just allowed it.

It's incredibly unfair to him for you to continue being a presence is his life when you're not interested in a relationship with him after he confesses to loving you. If you have any shred of morality and compassion, cut him off so he can cool down and find someone else. Or if you're a heartless bitch who gets off on hurting people, then by all means continue to torture him by dangling yourself just out of his reach and constantly crushing his hopes every time he thinks he has a chance.
>>
>>36493877
how is he stalking you?
>>
File: slave-rebellon[1].jpg (34KB, 360x287px) Image search: [Google]
slave-rebellon[1].jpg
34KB, 360x287px
>>36493877

>tfw your slaves get uppity and start a violent revolt

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
File: absolutelyheretical.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyheretical.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>36495558
>literally special snowflake
>life is about fun
>>
>>36495861
dumb whore probably gave him her number in the first place, then cries "STALKING!!!" when he actually calls her
>>
>>36495683
hmmm this is sounding scarily similar to a situation I know about. How is he stalking you? "stalking" is a huge accusation to just throw around u know?
>>
>>36493877
Hi op, actually other fembots have addressed this issue in previous threads. What you need to do is start acting like a shitty human being so he will stop liking you. Start being gross, talk about liking other guys around him, start lieing , act like a whore, just be an overall unlikeable person in order to sabotage his orbiting
>>
>>36495394
word, I thought op made a thread about me, but I already deleted girls number and don't contact her, except drunk message her on accident telling her I miss her. I would never call her

>>36495683
this just sounded almost the exact same situation
>>
>>36495947

Terrible advice. It will only strengthen his erection because he will think you're the MPDG archetype,
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36493877
i can relate, even though i am a robot

the girl that stalked me is the reason im scared of girls
>>
>>36495394
cut him off you stupid bitch. be strict with ignoring him and he'll obviously get the message. though i can't be held responsible if this triggers the final loss of his sanity and he tries to intercept you physically for rape/murder.
>>
File: haha.gif (496KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
496KB, 500x455px
>>36495947
>implying
>this is what all women do all the time
>rainierwolfcastle.mememeoffthisride
>>
>>36495683
>He told me he dumped her because he wants to be with me.
i was sympathetic up to this point. but you have no excuse for continuing to provide him attention, given that know without a doubt how he feels -- you are in fact leading him on whether you like it or not. genuinely hope he rapes you
>>
Fembots why arent u dating a robot?
>>36495660
>>36495660
>>36495660
>>
>>36493877
>>36495394
>>36495683
That's straight up abusive and controlling behavior holy shit. I've dealt with similar shit before and you should bring your friends up to speed on the situation if you haven't already. If it comes to the point of needing to get a restraining order having a third party to corroborate your side can help. Preserve text messages and voicemails if you can.

>>36493986
>>36494026
>>36494066
>>36494093
>>36494129
>>36494300
>>36495452
>>36495454
>>36495506
>>36495530
>>36495559
>>36495612
>>36495843
>>36495878
The mental gymnastics in this thread to justify obviously unacceptable behavior indicated how little perspective this stalker probably has. The shittiest people believe they're the flawed hero, so don't think its your fault or that you "attracted" this.
>>
>>36493877
Op, how does he guilt trip you?
>>
>>36496116
>It's his fault that you lead him on, just be strong girl! Do whatever the fuck you want and forget about the consequences because it's never your fault!

This is why I don't hire women at my firm.
>>
>>36493877
>>36493877
>>36493877
are you sure hes stalking you? or are you blowing this situation out of proportion?
>>
File: gunchicken.jpg (26KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
gunchicken.jpg
26KB, 360x360px
>>36495394
I was empathzing with you before i read this shit

is this what your definition of stalking is? trying to text you and getting mad when you dont respond?
i can agree, that is clingy and unhealthy behavior but to say he is STALKING you just for that? the word stalking has a big stigma and i can assure you this isnt what it is

as someone who has been legimately stalked, you need to get your ovaries burst open. honestly. is this what roasties think stalking is? is this REALLY stalking? you are like one of those girls who cry rape when an ugly guy hugs them

fuck off you dumb ass roastie
>>
>>36496116
All whores should die.
This fact is irrefutable.
>>
I bet if your orbiter was attractive you would think it's cute.
Also sage all "fembot" threads, this shit has gone too far.
>>
All the autistic posts aside
Cut him off
Why bitch about it on r9k
Do something about it, block his number, tell him to stop harassing you.
It's not fucking hard, you're the only thing stopping yourself
don't be fucking stupid
>>
>>36496466
>This fact is irrefutable.
Saying that is is doesn't make it irrefutable, or a fact for that matter. I don't think your idea of "whores" exist beyond a projection of insecurity. I'm not even sure you could coherently state what a "whore" is.
>>
>>36496697
Because he wants your guys attention...
Please just sge and rprt all "femanon" or "fembot" threads.
>>
>>36493877
messaging you every once in awhile telling you he misses you is not stalking. If it is you, I got the message in you last response. email-wise.

>>36495683
This part sounds scarily similar to my situation. Honestly I bet you are who I think you are because how similar this is. Stalking is a huge accusation and some of the other things you're saying you're blowing out of proportion. Notice how he deleted you on everything.

Don't worry I'm probably going to just suicide soon, I'm tired of this place, I'm addicted to opiates now and am withdrawling or strung out all the time, I don't like any of my friend group anymore because they are all drug addicts, I can't focus on school-work anymore and I look too unhealthy to find a job.

your name starts with j
>>
i still harass my ex gf all the time. shes a cunt who cheated on me she deserves all the hate she gets. hope she burns in a fire
>>
>>36496745
wew there is relating to other robots and then there are paranoid delusions
it's not impossible but come on now,
the description isn't *that* specific
>>
>>36496759
>i still harass my ex gf all the time. shes a cunt who cheated on me she deserves all the hate she gets.
good job brobot, keep it up
>>
>>36496738
Are you gay or something? I get threads about guys hating a specific female for fucking with them, but the autistic shit is beyond me. Even if you are a fucking faggot, don't be here cock-blocking noone wants you.
>>
>>36495838
>Well didn't you tell him it was mean to her and stupid to do that, as well as incorrect from a expectation standpoint?

Well I told him if he was unhappy with her (which he told me he was), then to do what he thinks is right. But I told him not to dump her if he thought it meant getting with me instead.
>>
>>36497033
Okay dumbass, don't be a wiener when they end up cuckolding you or something.
>>
>>36493877
As a cute queer guy, I know that feel somewhat. I just want an evening alone with my hobbies ;_;
>>
File: roastiesroaring.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
roastiesroaring.png
490KB, 449x401px
it's another white knight accuses anons of homosexual inclinations to try and divert attention away from their own lack of dignity episode
>>
Okay the stalking part comes in where I'm receiving text messages, about 10-15 a day. If I don't respond quickly enough he starts laying guilt trips saying I don't care, I'm breaking his heart, he gave up everything for me, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore for ruining his life, etc. He calls me at all hours. He lives in another city and is booking plane tickets to "come talk to me" despite my urging him not to. I don't know how else to say it to you guys but I feel suffocated and bullied.

I understand most of you don't have any sympathy but I feel in an awful position and don't know what the fuck to do! I guess I could just cut him off entirely but I'm worried about how he'll blow up if I do that.
>>
>>36497205
This, thanks man, I think.
>>
>>36497155
Thank you. I don't think straight guys really understand how overwhelming it is at times. And I doubt most robots here are too bold to be as persistent and constant as this guy is being to me.
>>
>>36493877
I hope he fucking kill you when come back to home
>>
>>36497239
word, thats not me
>>
>>36497239
he actually just probably really likes you. And that means if u cut him off completely he will resent you and probably be really emotionally distraught and might come after you. if you let him go slowly he won't retaliate. I know because I've been that person
>>
>>36497356
>if you let him go slowly he won't retaliate
how do I do this? what's the best way?
>>
>>36495394
Get a Chad to beat him up
>>
>>36497387
it's not my job to decide that roastie. You got urself into this get urself out of it. You led him on so u have to take the fall
>>
File: 1444212521157.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1444212521157.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>>36493877
>orbiter
Get out, you get attention from men. Hang yourself, heartless bitch, who doesn't have the dignity and humanity to turn someone down, and you torture him.
>>
>>36493986
You know the ironic thing is that half of this shit can be avoided in the girl could take the responsibility of being able to deal with not everyone liking them.

It isn't hard for a girl to say "I don't like you, I don't want to be romantically involved with you." instead of saying and doing nothing and hoping they get bored eventually. Girls who do fucking nothing are actually the cancer to the dating scene, then they get the balls to bitch "OMG IF I DON'T REPLY IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE THE HINT THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU GOD" and this ruins the trust of other men interacting with females in the dating pool because now men are supposed to assume if they don't get a prompt reply that they are getting rejected and moving on, when in reality the other party could be busy with a life event or something else and does not have the time for a conversation at the moment.

>tl;dr stop being a little silent susie and tell them you don't like them and stop wasting men's time because of your own shitty complex of demanding as much male attention as possible.
>>
The amount of buttmad in this thread is staggering.

Project any harder and you'd be a projection screen television.
>>
>>36498302
>haha people are mad at women (faggot LARPers) for pretending to be victims while men, men much like the /r9k/ posters assembled, are killing themselves in droves
>if people are shitty to you it's because you're low value creeps. now, quick, tell me how to manipulate this guy that I've been stringing along to leave me alone, since I'm done with him, while retaining maximum social capital.
>virgin LOSAHS
>>
>>36493877
Does changing your daily route so you pass by her house count as stalking? You live in the same neighborhood.
>>
If you're miserable just because you're not receiving validation from others, you're a normie. Real robots validate themselves :^)
>>
File: 62420084_p33_master1200.jpg (557KB, 941x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62420084_p33_master1200.jpg
557KB, 941x1200px
>>36493877
>had an orbiter who was really nice initially
>told him about how some guy i thought i liked (online) ended up not being who i thought he'd be, and i didn't like him as much anymore
>sent me paragraphs about being a slut and whore for weeks (this was before discord would let you block)
>would make new accounts with my friend's names and profile pictures and pretend to be them for a while until succumbing into to trying to manipulate me again
>discord allows blocking finally
>awesome
>he made multiple discord accounts to circumvent blocks and try to add me
>attempted to dox and said he'd come visit
>would use their multiple accounts to DM the guy i mentioned earlier to tell him to kill himself and that he's worthless
>he thought if he did i'd become emotionally broken and reliant on him, thus becoming his "emotionally broken pet"

this shit went on for months and made me so paranoid I can barely bring myself to add a new friend anymore or trust anyone. i can relate.
>>
>>36498762
Why did you talk to an indian? You should have known better anon.
>>
File: 62420084_p31_master1200.jpg (372KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
62420084_p31_master1200.jpg
372KB, 1200x768px
>>36498884
is this a meme? i don't know his nationality or anything about him, i don't get it if it is
>>
>>36498932
A disproportionate number of bad apples have earned them a reputation for entitlement/rapiness.

http://www.reddit.com/r/creepypms
>>
>>36493877
I understand that feel, nearly everyone I meet seems to have a problem with me and messes with me, meeting a normy is like coming face to face with a stalker
>>
>>36498932
Fuck it, too lazy to find a decent screen cap of an indian PM to an attractive female but it goes something like.

>Hi
>I think u sexy
>I lick ur boobs
>I lick ur private parts
>You like?
>I love you
>Lets have sexxx
>Fuk you bitch I hack u in a week now

I made that way more literate than they actually are, but you get the gist.
>>
>>36496116
We really should ban all mass repliers.
>>
>>36499086
I see what you mean, i've seen those around a bit. in my case he always typed with perfect grammar and it more felt like he was trying to control me through all these various methods. He wasn't sexual at all until i found out about why he did all the emotional abuse/stalking/finding my online accounts, and he said he wanted to break me and make me his pet. he still tried many months after randomly and would attempt to tell me he's in therapy for being psychopathic or something, when i just want to be left alone.
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (15KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
15KB, 224x224px
>>36498762
I actually can't comprehend why someone would be like this or think that was a good idea

Fucking sociopaths
>>
>>36494078
You're one brutal motherfucker.
>>
>>36499086
Most of my Indian friends are in medical school.
>>
>>36493877
How is your orbiter stalking you?
>>
>>36499169
Ya missing my joke. I get it, you dealt with a shitty person. I was just making a joke at his expense because that is something a pajeet would do.

Doesn't matter, I'm sure this is all still fresh, you will get over it slowly and try to trust people again. It will just take time unless you meet some magical person who can just crawl into your chest immediately. Don't let it rule your life too much, it will just make you miserable.
>>
>>36493877
Don't worry, I would never kill or rape you or anything like that.

Oh, and why are you not responding to my messages?
>>
>>36499251
And i'm sure if they are learning in the land of shitty streets they will also be underqualified just like everyone else in india.

Going to indian "college" is about the same as throwing your 15 rupees away to become an even more arrogant cunt with a piece of paper that has no warrant in the 1st world. Shit even indian companies have noticed how incompetent their college systems are and they are actually personally training them now because they would rather invest in that then some arrogant pajeet who went to college, learned even less and thinks they know shit.
>>
File: star.jpg (55KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
55KB, 600x553px
>>36499199
right?

it fucked with me for ages and i still have nightmares about it occasionally. i already have issues from the past that cause brain problems for me and are the reason i'm a shut-in/keep myself in my room and online, but now i don't even do that and isolate myself from people online as well.

>>36499282
its not so fresh, it all stopped about 6-7 months ago. i believe the guy she spammed to kill himself even reported it all with logs and stuff. it doesn't rule my life on its own, so much as contributes to my already existing mental issues.
>>
>>36496116

Let me guess, you also hate "nice guys" and believe in a just world, where everybody gets what they deserve.

Back to r3ddi7 with jew.
>>
>>36499388
6-7 months is still pretty fresh.

I'm on... I believe year 4 now of trying to recover from a similar situation. I'm still fucked up.
>>
>>36496072
i prefer to be alone and don't have to take another persons feelings/opinions into account before doing anything.
>>
>>36499086
>playing online game
>make joke
>doesn't cross language barrier
>Indian starts spamming chat with impotent insults
>every minute or two I ask "Who are you talking to?"
>continues for several minutes

I've noticed similar behavior in Microsoft tech support scammer videos. They rapid fire very weak insults for too long. Do Indians not believe brevity is the soul of wit?
>>
>>36493877
Good, i hope he goes off the deep end and murders you in your sleep.
>>
>>36499475
Do you ever wonder why you're single?
>>
File: 62420084_p24_master1200.jpg (128KB, 996x562px) Image search: [Google]
62420084_p24_master1200.jpg
128KB, 996x562px
>>36499420
i hope you're doing better anon, or at least that it doesn't effect you as much. during it all for me, the paranoia compounding with the other issues became too much for me to bear and i had to go to the hospital for mental stuff. now i'm on meds but they make me really tired and drowsy all the time, and like everything is a blur going by so fast. it's difficult to concentrate or come into contact with my emotions.

i don't know if its any better.
>>
>>36499519
Nah, I mean I guess I'm better than I was before? I took a year in full depression where I refused to do anything, even talk. I stopped that but I got a stutter because of it now.

As far as your situation, I never went that far. It's hard to trust people and hope that they have the best intentions in mind, but I never broke so far that I needed to be tranquilized 24/7 under medication so I stop freaking out. That seems pretty rough, but like I said. I hope time heals those issues for you and you don't have to rely so heavily on the tranqs to clam yourself down.

That isn't to say I still don't freak out. Honestly I'm on here at the moment because I am freaking the fuck out and there is where I come to vent and cope so I don't do anything stupid. You just have to trust time, trust yourself, and reflect on life and hopefully.. just come to realizations over time that not everything is so terrible. It's hard, I'm not going to lie, but I'm rooting for you to get better. No one deserves this life, it sucks.
>>
>>36499511
>Do you ever wonder why you're single?
I'm a nice guy who wouldn't rape others in their sleep.
>>
I've met some pretty crazy chicks femanon, you'd be surprised. I'm sure if I didn't cut one of them off when I did it would have got much creepier very fast.
>>
File: 58373003_p26_master1200.jpg (319KB, 1022x1057px) Image search: [Google]
58373003_p26_master1200.jpg
319KB, 1022x1057px
>>36499644
oh, hey i don't speak either. I was born deaf (i'm not completely deaf anymore) so my speaking growing up was really bad; it made my voice extremely soft and i slur words sometimes. That contributing with my anxiety disorder I don't really speak often except with my mom some days.

As far as your words I don't really know if I can trust anyone. I already had extreme difficulties with it beforehand and I can't even really trust my mom at all and she's the only one i interact with outside of image boards and the rest. i hope you don't freak out though, i'm sending virtual hugs.

thank you for rooting for me
>>
File: IMG_6520.jpg (1008KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6520.jpg
1008KB, 900x1271px
>>36494300
t-this made me feel tingly inside
>>
File: 1400582106168.jpg (159KB, 570x960px) Image search: [Google]
1400582106168.jpg
159KB, 570x960px
>>36499766
I gotta ask, how do you fix being deaf? I kind of figured if you were born with it, you are just... stuck with it I guess?

I also have faith you can find the ability to trust. I understand it's super hard and almost impossible, but sometimes all it takes is the presence of a cool person by your side to help you confront these fears head on with success. It's hard doing it alone.

If you want someone to talk to about this shit I wouldn't mind. I have a discord if you are comfortable with that. If not, it's okay. I'll leave you with this picture of teamwork buns.
>>
>>36499827
>t-this made me feel tingly inside
are you a girl?
>>
>>36493877
Fuck off you attention whore

Original
>>
>>36493877
It's called a yandere. They are scarier because they have more power than a man does in society and are less merciful.
>>
File: ;).png (193KB, 376x346px) Image search: [Google]
;).png
193KB, 376x346px
>>36499827

this picture contains what I think is one of the best reaction faces of all time
>>
>>36497277
I'm a robot, and somewhat of a goon, I'll go fuck him up for you, but only if you suck my dick in return.
>>
File: 60453780_p12_master1200.jpg (627KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
60453780_p12_master1200.jpg
627KB, 1200x801px
>>36499947
those are some cute buns

apparently its pretty common (at least I was told that at the time) for kids to be born with hearing impediments and slowly grow out of them. In my case I was about 70-80% deaf, and i "grew out of it" around when i was 8-10 years old, and with minor corrections i'm now ~20% deaf, but still can't hear certain frequencies.

i'd be okay with discord i think. i'm not sure if i can gather the confidence required to message you but my consciousness wants to.
>>
>>36500061
Well, I'll leave it up to you. If you want to, I'll be around, I'm not doing anything today or really the following days. I'm pretty responsive so there's no need to fear that I'll just ignore you randomly if you feel like I am.

My discord name is HalfEatenTrashPizza#9423
>>
File: akdhf.png (3KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
akdhf.png
3KB, 144x144px
>tfw no robot to stalk me agressively
Tough life, being a failed attention whore.
>>
>>36500139
Why would you want that? It's fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1484511079713.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484511079713.png
190KB, 592x385px
>>36493877
Roflmao OP. I knew 2 stalkers in my life that were friends of mine, one being a "moderate" stalker.
Stalkers are not normal people. One of these guys harassed like 3+ girls via text messages and wrote some pretty fucked up stuff. The girls had to threaten him by saying they would go and talk to the school administrators if he kept this shit up. In the end this guy gave up on girls and became a gay faggot. I'm not even kidding. He dropped out of highschool (illegal to not finish HS in our country) and started text-harassing my non-roastie friends. Can drop a green text if anyone's interested.

The other one didn't really make it obvious that he's a stalker, and he is actually trying to recover. He is incredibly socially awkward. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some form of autism, though he doesn't look autistic, isn't mentally impaired and/or doesn't have extreme mental capabilities (like those of Asperger people).
He's the ultimate beta orbiter basically. He knows he is socially inept so he tries to keep things going by being nice to everyone. I was friends with him until one day he turned full-autist on me and I decided it would be best if I stopped talking to him altogether. I kept being nice to him so he wouldn't think I was despising him- and since I'm not a roastie he didn't have much reason to talk to me after I stopped talking to him.
This year though the extra classes he took are fucking wrecking him, so I'm basically avoiding him at all times because I don't know what to do if he decides to have a mental breakdown on me due to all his stress. Also I'm fucking angry at him- he threatened to snitch a very close roastie friend of mine to the administrators; this roastie friend was able to get some extra help on her project which this dude couldn't get (because they have different teachers), and he said if she accepted the help he would tell about it to the administrators.

Anyways OP, good luck.
>>
>>36500134
Man, I really wanted to add this person too but I feel I might just be a third wheel. Good luck man.
>>
>>36500153
<<To be stupid, and selfish, and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness - though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless>>
>>
File: IMG_4259.jpg (214KB, 1242x1208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4259.jpg
214KB, 1242x1208px
mfw when guy I dated for 11 days then broke up with is now completely obsessed with me
>>
>>36500280
It's a lot better to have a friend rather than a stalker.
>>
File: 123asdfd).jpg (238KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
123asdfd).jpg
238KB, 800x1200px
>>36500251
you can leave an e-mail or something if you'd like to. due to my paranoia i'm not willing to post anything that can be linked to me here, so i apologize for that.

howcome you'd like to talk to me anon ? i'm not very interesting and i have difficulty holding conversations. though maybe its just my awful self-image talking. um, maybe I could make a throwaway email thing.
>>
>>36498762
I understand how you feel, though I think you may want to grow out of your paranoia. First things first, where did you meet this guy? I assume some kind of game? If so, how did he know you were a roastie? Did you use voice chat? Did you tell him?

I'm asking these because I'm pretty genderless online (am male) and people I meet and add on Steam are usually decent people.
>>
>>36500316

>A man being upset is an attempt to possess a woman

Gee, I wonder how I know this was written by woman?
>>
>>36500385
I felt sorry for you since you got harassed by someone awful, I guess. I'm also looking for another shut-in person to befriend. I'm a lil weak to those kinds of people, so. Not to mention you were deaf at one point in your life, so it seems rather interesting.

If you want to make a throwaway, you can add me on my throwaway.
[email protected]
>>
>tfw i've been in love with an internet girl from the other side of the world for 6 years now and we've been barely talking for the last 3 years, she's getting married and she's avoiding me

It sucks, I can't have healthy relationships with people because of it
>>
>>36500503
ur trying really hard to sound normal and not like a rapey crazy person that's why I can tell you are one.
>>
File: 1490039830827.png (71KB, 482x428px) Image search: [Google]
1490039830827.png
71KB, 482x428px
>>36493877
Women can't be robots, you clearly show no sympathy for him.
>>
>>36500587
Uh okay? You make too many assumptions, anon. I'm just awkward like anyone else.
>>
>>36500612
have you ever felt betrayed before when it wasn't warranted
>>
File: 1491781949790.png (413KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1491781949790.png
413KB, 600x715px
>>36500503
i wrote it down, maybe later tonight i'll make an e-mail and send you a thingy saying hi. i'm not feeling very well today i'm sorry.

>>36500449
i met them from 4chan and from there they found all of my other accounts/etc on their own time. growing out of my paranoia sounds great, but i don't understand how i just do that as easily as it sounds.

i don't recall how he determined my gender.
>>
>>36500654
Yes, when girls have ghosted me before. But I don't really want to bother anyone since I'm not into harassing others.
>>
>>36500715
It's okay anon, I understand. I hope you feel better later. I know you don't trust me, but the most harm I could do is forgetting to email you back in time. Thank you!
>>
File: rope dog.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
rope dog.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
>>36495947
OP is already a shitty human being
> likely attention-seeking camwhore
> perhaps a streamer of some sort
> puts personal info available easily
> someone gets too clingy and texts too often
> likely literally hundreds of miles away
> femanon thinks its "stalking"
> if he actually talked to her she might call it "literally rape"
>>
>>36493877
Stalking how, like what is he doing?
>>
>>36500571
You have to move on. It's really hard but you need to want it.
>>
>>36500316
>emotional labor

Why do women try to equate having emotions to working?
>>
>>36496116
Awww did your feelings get hurt?
Fuck off back to Tumblr
>>
>>36500765
I wouldn't call OP a shitty human based on that, but why do people keep giving personal info online? It's so easy to find people with the minimal amount of information.
>>
>>36493877
Guy that looks like moviestar with six figure bank account and twelve inch dick - Alpha

Guy that acts the exact same way but average, so not good enough for you - Stalker.

Fuck you.
>>
>>36493877
I was same guy, but not do it anymore.
Because already realize it wont help.

So i give up.
>>
>>36493877
It's what you get when you put yourself out there, on a platform with people who have mental issues.
>>
>>36500571
see >>36500806

But you might need to cut contact before you'll want to move on. This drip-feed is killing you.

t. Faggot who did the same thing for 3 years.
>>
File: 1492792977111.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492792977111.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>36493877
Stop you fucking nigger
Original comment
>>
>>36500715
You give off the vibe that you are pretty feminine.
>>
File: C6FHQ4jVUAA6aml.jpg (152KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C6FHQ4jVUAA6aml.jpg
152KB, 691x1000px
>>36500751
yay, thank you for understanding.

>>36501082
i guess that makes sense.
>>
>>36501163
Why do girls pretend to be innocent. There's no way you don't realize that you type femininely.
>>
Well, literally...

At first you think the robots are like the Beast from Beauty and the Beast - ugly and mean on the outside, but good, gentle and kind once you get to know them. What a lie.

All robots want to do is try to impress you with head games and pseudo-intellectual bullshit. If I try to assert myself in a conversation or say something witty, they only want to make disgusting sexual jokes or turn the conversation to depraved humor. It's kinda pathetic. No robot bf would ever care about me, or like me for me. I could show them some kindness, but they would immediately think I'm their gf right there and then and start trying to mold me into the dumb bimbo they really want as a girlfriend. Then they get clingy and want to message you all the time so you can laugh at their stupid jokes and sext. It's all the same shit, all robots are the same, so why bother? They just want dumb as bricks Stacey, so good luck with that

t. fembot (female)
>>
File: 55527150_p3_master1200.jpg (451KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
55527150_p3_master1200.jpg
451KB, 1200x675px
>>36501247
eh, i'm not pretending. itype like i'm still 13 because i don't like coming across as serious or anything, and the reason for my typos or accidentally joining words is because i have really weak hands/wrists (they're bandaged right now).
>>
>>36501303
gosh, you're so adorable. ;-;
>>
>>36501247
To be fair, traps do this same shit. This isn't anything new.
>>
>>36501300
I'm none of those things. Wanna give me a chance to prove you wrong? I don't want anything out of it I just like proving people wrong
>>
>>36501339
Give it a rest man, she assumes all of us are the same. Even though some of us are looking for real relationships and not looking to be total jerks.
>>
>>36501300
you're so cute when you pretend like you're smart.

tits pls?
>>
>>36501390
ive been looking for a real relationship for 4+ years and have been shit on by so many women that either had borderline personality disorder or were narcissists . I can almost say with 100% certainty that 80% of the girls on 4chan have their perception of men based on their own stupid actions and trying to blame the men.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>36501471
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE WHAT GUYS DO ON /R9K/
HOW INTERESTING
>>
>>36501303
>i have really weak hands/wrists (they're bandaged right now).
Oh my god that is the most adorable thing ever.
I just want to love and protect you.
>>
File: 0e88096e4bc24159552f48a831b52055.jpg (324KB, 929x1329px) Image search: [Google]
0e88096e4bc24159552f48a831b52055.jpg
324KB, 929x1329px
>>36493877
Learn to defend yourself you dumb fuck, either carry a pepper spray, tazer or learn self defense and train your body

Basic self defense is recommended even if you get pepper spray or tazer, fucking strong and independent but can't protect themselves against a single unarmed assailant,
if you think the guy is looney enough to carry a knife get pepper spray the range helps keep you safe and blinded opponent will just swing air with a melee weapon
>>
>>36501300
>they only want to make disgusting sexual jokes or turn the conversation to depraved humor.
I don't know how people do this.
I'm far too self conscious of letting people know I have sexual thoughts whatsoever.
>>
>>36500828
The same reason they don't see any problem with receiving the world for having vaginas
They're all actresses, they know which emotional improvs get them what they wanted and hit their marks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uizdKZAGE
>>
>>36499511
Do you? I can't imagine many women find roleplaying as girl online to bait lonely autists very attractive.
>>
>>36501517
I'm not saying that's not what guy's do but not every guy Is like that and u generalizing every single one is a sure way to stay single and miserable ur whole life.
>>
>>36501573
>>36501573
You regret it yet?
>>
>>36501690
I'm overthinking this bait.
This looks like it was written by a guy pretending to be a girl who was pretending to be a guy.
Huh.
Not all bait posters.
>>
>>36501690
>I'm not saying that's not what women's do but not every woman Is like that and u generalizing every single one is a sure way to stay single and miserable ur whole life.
>>
File: 37041379_p10_master1200.jpg (336KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
37041379_p10_master1200.jpg
336KB, 600x800px
>>36501325
its not adorable! it's painful and i hope it stops soon.

>>36501578
i wish i had protection from the pain in them.. though don't say its adorable ;-;

around 80% of the time the typing is badbecause i bandage them way too tight because i can't rip/cut the bandages properly on my own,also doing one hand while the other is tied up is difficult for me

my mom helps me with it when she's here but its not very often, i usually take them off during the daytime too
>>
>>36501771
I'm 100% a guy and not baiting at all lol. Not everyone on 4chan is 12 years old and trying to bait u all the time dawg
>>
>>36501774
except out of the 25 or so women ive talked to in the course of my life all of them were psycho? pretty good sample size think its time to GAS ALL WOMEN
>>
>>36501791
Ah, sorry. Just the mental image you gave off was cute. I wasn't considering your suffering at all.
>>
>>36501799
Fine.
You sound ridiculous using "Not All Men Are Like That" on a forum where people quote TRP and PUA garbage all the time and I thought you were trying to be ironic.
Also, it's not that hard to write out "you" or "your."
>that's not what guy's do but not every guy is like that and u
Are you proud of that post?
If you actually "aren't twelve years old," learn to type. You aren't any "cooler" because you come off as a retard.
I still am more likely to believe you're a pretty good troll than whatever you were doing in that post, because (you) just succeeded in getting me to sperg out, dawg.
>>
>>36501980
I don't care enough to fix my grammar on the internet you autist. It doesn't concern me whether u are sperging out or not stop being a pussy ass I can smell ur pussy crying
>>
File: the cats pjs.png (55KB, 188x177px) Image search: [Google]
the cats pjs.png
55KB, 188x177px
>>36501771
>>36501980
you sound really cool anon

want to be friends?
>>
>tfw so cold and alone if you had a stalker you would completely embrace them, because you'd rather be smothered in attention than with none at all
>>
>>36496424

this desu. Stalking implies standing outside your window, following you while you drive or walk around town, waiting for you as soon as you're out of class or off work etc.

Calling every day may be annoying, no doubt, but it is not stalking
>>
>tfw no girl worthy of orbiting around ever
>tfw never got abused in a friendzone situation

I really wanted to be the guy who some girl would bitch about their boyfriend to but I think I just come off as a really cold and calculating guy who whom everything is a joke.
>>
>>36500715
>i met them from 4chan
Roflmao.
The reason I begun with that question was because I thought the answer -could- be 4chan but I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt.
Here's the thing my dude, you made a big mistake by actually being friends with a fellow 4chinner. The people here are horrible, even the most normal looking people (I know how ironic this is but bear with me). I'd say that only a third of people who come here are normies. Another third is slightly odd people, and the rest is actually autistic people.

I know this may sound odd to you and may not even help you go over your paranoia, but the thing is if you meet someone online and they're from 4chan the odds of them being a total weirdo are extremely high compared to people you meet on Dota 2 / Overwatch / Reddit.

If you actually decide to meet someone from 4chan, make sure to greet them with a fake account (as I do). And I have no idea how this guy was able to dox you, do you have your real name written on your Steam or something? If so delete it.

Anyways this is very odd to me. You shouldn't be meeting people from 4chan. Even if you do you should create a fake Discord account (You can actually make DMs friend-only and make friend requests friends-of-friends only) to greet them. Even if you greet them with your actual internet persona, you should have zero ties between your online alias and your real life persona.
If you follow steps 1 and 3, you should have no problems with stalkers and shouldn't have any reason to be paranoid.
>>
>>36499336>>36501632
You remind me of my friend. I sometimes make dirty jokes and talk about that kind of stuff, but it always makes her uncomfortable so I don't do it often.
>>
>>36502424
I made some friends on /sp/. did I fuck up?
>>
File: IMG_6647.jpg (313KB, 1534x1772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6647.jpg
313KB, 1534x1772px
>>36499962
that's for you to decide

>>36500016
lol
>>
File: Skeptical Roastie.jpg (148KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical Roastie.jpg
148KB, 720x960px
>>36493877
For what reason do you think you are entitled to refuse a man's advances?
>>
>>36498055
>"I don't like you, I don't want to be romantically involved with you."

This is what gets girls killed.

Men aren't the rational creatures you seem to think. They're manbabies who stomp their feet and get violent when they don't get exactly what they want.

Get mad at these creeps, instead of taking it out on women just trying desperately to avoid this kind of cuckoo shit.
>>
>>36502499
idc if ur a guy or a girl id still make u gag on my dick
>>
>>36502496
Shit! Only meant to quote the second anon
>>
File: r9k.png (34KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
34KB, 600x594px
>this thread

originallo
>>
>>36502499
nice stock image
>>
>>36502544
Women dont belong on this board.
>>
>>36502544
>people act like that in public
>robots probably won't even engage women in casual conversations IRL
You might be thinking of weebs
>>
>>36502499
Why did you post this? How does it feel to know that hundreds of other men have seen what only your husband is entitled to? Cheap prostitute.
>>
>>36502599
Spot the mudslime agent, i think i won
>>
File: IMG_6651.jpg (143KB, 850x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6651.jpg
143KB, 850x884px
>>36502531
please do!

i'd LOVE to be violated by you!
>>
>>36502498
Let's be real /sp/ is the most normalfag board of them all.
/r9k/, /b/, /fit/, /lit/, all "adult" boards, /a/, and /v/ are the most risky boards. I'd say /pol/ too but lately its been a normalfag fest.
>>
File: 1485236476887.jpg (67KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1485236476887.jpg
67KB, 500x352px
>>36502662
>>36502531

Oy vey, tis a sad day when my comment is not original enough
>>
How do you meet femanons online. I want to get to know how this whole thing works and what depressed lonely girls are up to.
>>
>>36502614
Have fun gagging on gonorrhea ridden dick until you're 30 for attention

On the topic, how about men stop glorifying whores and praising their acne covered asses?
>>
>>36502662
t.rap

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36502424
This. I can't believe people actually do this. Never doxx yourself, especially with people from this board.
>>
>>36502679
wait how is /fit/ a risky board? I thought they were normies too? Or is it now just /r9k/ trying to be chad?
>>
File: 1488316082371.gif (59KB, 408x397px) Image search: [Google]
1488316082371.gif
59KB, 408x397px
>>36502686
>where are fragile and easy to manipulate females for me to exploit
Try strip clubs or escort services

>>36502699
Im not a woman nor am i a faggot, does it really make you that angry that you can't control others lives?
Reflect on yourself and your values and how much they effect the lives of others, you're an control freak with napoleon complex
>>
>>36502752
i dont want to manipulate anyone. i really just want to listen to what people have to say.
>>
File: COMmS1qWgAA7YC9.png (234KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
COMmS1qWgAA7YC9.png
234KB, 500x500px
>>36502424
>>36502715
of course i don't have my real name anywhere, i'm not silly

you also misread i think. he didn't dox me, i said he attempted to. the most he got was my first name i think and that's it.

>>36501853
its okay anon!
>>
>>36502733
/fit/ is, in my opinion, a bunch of robots and /b/tards that decided to get up and change their life to get chicks. They're exactly the same now but instead of looking at traps they look at other muscular men.
Some of them are almost normies, but let's be real; the thing /r9k/ does to your head are irreversible. It's the r9kpill.
>>
>>36502779
I don't think depressed lonely girls would hang around in 4chan, it is not the most uplifting place nor is it very hospitable to females

Try Tumblr? you might run into few dykes and nutjobs along the way but that's where id assume they are or they just spend their lives in social isolation playing consoles or some shit
>>
>>36493877

>waaaa people are attracted to me

Then trade me my life of being invisible to the opposite sex.

Oh, you're good?
>>
File: IMG_6657.jpg (445KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6657.jpg
445KB, 750x1110px
>>36502561
message in a boobie
>>
>>36502831
ill try tumblr. any good sub reddits for this?
>>
>>36502860
THICC
UNNNNNNF
>>
>>36502817
This image was posted earlier on this thread >>36502682
I think it applies here.

>i'm not silly
>its okay anon!
>anime pics
By reading your overly feminine posts I've come to the conclusion that you're either a mentally retarded male or a female who was abused by his dad to a point where the only escape option was anime.
>>
>>36502830
damn sounds different to what it was during the zyzz era. also /int/ can be a pretty chill place to meet people. /k/ too i suppose since they got their own events.
>>
>>36502662
alright where do you live I wanna fuck the shit of you
>>
>>36502891
Fuck if i know, google something
>>
File: 58373003_p9_master1200.jpg (444KB, 1190x727px) Image search: [Google]
58373003_p9_master1200.jpg
444KB, 1190x727px
>>36502899
i'm the latter one with the dad stuff, i also might be slightly autistic (i'm not sure until i go to the psych again) because i have really childish mannerisms and i enjoy childish things like collecting plushies and watching those 7 hour trainride things on netflix

i'm not a guy.
>>
File: upper_right.jpg (990KB, 2413x3181px) Image search: [Google]
upper_right.jpg
990KB, 2413x3181px
>>36502990
That's actually pretty sad, you ever considered snitching on the fucker to get some justice?
>>
>>36497316
t. Pajeet Gupta
>>
>>36503155
What is it with the sandy areas and people from there being such fucking animals?

Cultural bubble that is stuck in their dark ages due to religion and fucked up systems?
>>
>>36502529
Yea, and then a day passes and they do something else, dumbnuts.
>>
File: IMG_6670.jpg (122KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6670.jpg
122KB, 1024x766px
>>36502898
thickrigional thigh meat extra crispy
>>
>>36502817
>you also misread i think. he didn't dox me, i said he attempted to. the most he got was my first name i think and that's it.
That's OK but still consider all the other things I said. You don't really have to be paranoid. Literally go to Reddit and visit /anime or someshit and make friends there. Or play games and get yourself some steam friends.
Also Steam/Discord has many tools to fight spammers so learn how to use them.
>>
>>36503261
man, it would be super cool if you were a thicc girl. I'd want to be your bf.
>>
>>36502990
ur dad fingerbang u when u were a lil anime girl?
>>
>>36503344
yeah foryou and me both bub
>>
>>36503379
Sadly.. the reality we live in, huh.
>>
>>36503401
i can use editing software and be your thicc (virtual) gf
>>
File: 55005893_p0.png (1MB, 900x909px) Image search: [Google]
55005893_p0.png
1MB, 900x909px
>>36503130
i haven't thought about that.

>>36503285
i'll keep the things you said in mind i promise, i just went and messed with the discord settings now.

>>36503370
why this
>>
>>36503451
i mean whats the point if she isnt there in my arms ;-;
>>
>>36502990

>Daddy issues
>autistic

So, what you're saying is you're the perfect girl?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ox94C1Qtok
>>
>>36503603
rdagf?
>>
>>36503711
I think he said he wants a gee eff. Dunno what that means.
>>
>>36503754
Oh I hear it now. "I need a GF".
Well good luck finding it on fucking trapland.
>>
OP here. I shouldn't have typed "beta orbiter" I just got caught up in the /r9k lingo. I never thought he was beta or an orbiter because he had a pretty girlfriend that he seemed happy with. So I didn't think he was beta or orbiting me. I was single so in the situation it would like I was more the orbiter, although I just saw us as friends. And not like close friends but "acquaintance friends", how are you doing? every once in awhile. I get why you guys are mad but I'm not an attention whore and didn't hit on him, we talked about random stuff like school because he was in medical school and I was entering the medical field. It was a nice cozy friendship but it got overbearing and crazy fast.
>>
File: 73364a8685be629b7844eb8812da85fc.jpg (101KB, 1024x1396px) Image search: [Google]
73364a8685be629b7844eb8812da85fc.jpg
101KB, 1024x1396px
>>36503541
i don't thinkthose are perfect but if you think so..
>>
>>36503845
>medical field
>expecting guy to not be crazy

welp
>>
File: 1487551386925.jpg (49KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
1487551386925.jpg
49KB, 548x549px
i'm sure this is a bait thread and i'm not reading any of the 200+ replies but i just want to throw this out

>be me
>average guy
>very strange girl develops weird obsession with me
>not good at keeping it subtle
>she unsettles me in a "this girl is unhinged" way
>always nice to her when she talks to me (rare)

>she leaves my school
>multiple people come up to me to tell me that she literally stalked me for about 5 months
>she paid people with cars to drive slowly in front of my house and let her look in my mailbox
>she hid a small camera in her purse and took videos of me walking around school
>she had a notebook full of drawings of me
>a month before school was out for the summer she BROKE THE WINDOWS ON MY CAR FOR NO REASON
>mfw i thought someone just tried to steal my speakers or something

>she later gets diagnosed with BPD
>becomes a violent radical feminist
>completely goes off the deep end
>now a political lesbian so i'm in the clear

>mfw i tell people this and it's a "wow how crazy" story
>switch the genders and it's a horrifying tale of psychopathic abuse
>>
>>36503845
>medical school
>on this board
Never trust anyone like this.
>>
File: 1475580898692.jpg (110KB, 845x555px) Image search: [Google]
1475580898692.jpg
110KB, 845x555px
>>36493877
>tfw some basic bitch steals half your orbiters and now you have to do Instagram updates every single day
>>
File: 1471444098660.png (915KB, 634x819px) Image search: [Google]
1471444098660.png
915KB, 634x819px
>>36503892
I had a mini-stalker in highschool for a year. We lived on the same street so after I got off the bus she would take pictures of me from behind while I walked home. When some friends informed me of this I tried to walk behind her instead, but she would just slow down and then pretend to tie her shoes until I passed.
>>
File: 1460616341309.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1460616341309.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>>36503995
>tfw some ultra-beta scares off one of your instagram whores and she sets her profile to private
>>
>>36504314
I think you know what you need to do. Create a new account, upload all the photos you saved, and pretend to be her.
>>
>>36503892
>>36504200
You need to anchor these crazy bitches with your dicks so they don't run off when they learn you browse the chan.
>>
>get hit on by girl
>she asks for my number
>she invites me to her house
>hang out at her house
>light petting
>talk on the phone
>she sends nudes
>this is going places
>she all of a sudden stops talking to me
>ask her what happened
>"just busy there is no problem aha :)"
>She disappears completely
>wont answer her phone
>get worried about her
>go to her house to see if she's alright
>Her mom answers and says she's not feeling well and can't see me and that she'll call me
>She doesn't call me
>Go on her blog and see her shit talking me, that I'm just "some weirdo" she stated talking to be cause she "felt sorry" for me and because I went to her house I'm a "stalker" and she has "no idea" how I found out where she lives.

Daily reminder when women talk about "stalkers" they're full of shit.
>>
>mfw I am the beta orbiter turned creepy stalker
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.