[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was last time you puked, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (24KB, 373x474px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 373x474px
when was last time you puked, anon?
>>
>>36484089
Please tell me she rubs the vomit on their fannys next and inserts it
Please I need this
>>
End of October, last year, when I was in hospital. My liver was messed up, and the puke was all green.
>>
>tfw you will never gag a girl and make her vomit all over herself
>>
>>36484089
Yesterday, had a cold and got drunk anyway, woke up with a terrible hangover and went to got to take a shower, where I started sneezing and coughing which mixed with the nausea and I eventually threw up
>>
File: 1489695092538.jpg (97KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
1489695092538.jpg
97KB, 800x553px
>>36484089
few times a month.
not sure whats wrong with me, but i get sick at night a lot. ill have a weird stomach ache for hours until i end up vomiting. sometimes when i get these aches ill just kinda force myself to vomit just to ease it. comes when I lay down to go to sleep.
I've come to know that if i eat 2-3 hours before bed ill get sick. Worst part is it happens (and only happens) when I go to bed, great way to keep me up late and ruin a good nights sleep. I should probably go to a doctor but its something thats bothered me for the past couple years. hasnt gotten worse but seems to get better from time to time.
oh well.. just no midnight snacks for me i guess...
>>
>>36484089
2 weeks ago
food poisoning
>>
>>36484089
Last Monday into the gym trash cans cause I was lifting too hard and some normies looked at me funny haha
>>
>>36484089
My friends dared me to chug a beer as fast as I could. At first I said no, but they knew I was German and told me "what would you ancestors think?" so I drank it as fast as possible and threw up
>>
3 or 4 months ago. I had bulimia.
>>
>>36485149
>was german
so did this sad episode revoke your German status?
>>
>>36485157
>had bulimia
dont worry, itll be back. eating disorders never go away.
>>
File: 1465637725332.png (331KB, 635x664px) Image search: [Google]
1465637725332.png
331KB, 635x664px
when I decided it was an awful idea to eat 900mgs of benadryl
unfortunately it suppresses vomiting and I couldn't get much up
>>
Thanksgiving last year, I drank way too much eggnog.
>>
>>36485209
It won't. I have a permanent sore throat and am scared I now have or soon will have a chronic illness from the fact that my esophagus played with stomach acid multiple times a day every day for a year.
>>
yesterday. /eating disorder/ here
>>
you read my mind I was just masturbating to puke
>>
>>36484089
had a really bad migraine a few weeks ago and spent about 2 hours in front of the toilet bowl waiting to throw up
>>
I puked because got some sort of food poisoning a couple weeks ago. I've been puking a lot though, trying to fit in at college is hard. I still remember the horrified look on one of my friend's face after I puked all over his bed. I'm shocked I'm still a virgin with how often I really over drink.
>>
this afternoon when girl who lives with me watched my cum while sniffing her clothes
>>
>>36485186
No but I imagined my ancestors looking down on me and so I wanted to impress them
>>
>>36485252
anorexia likely damaged my stomach walls as well from how many diet energy drinks i would consume a day.
was it worth it to lose that 70 pounds? yeah maybe
>>
File: 2dvz25.jpg (26KB, 412x543px) Image search: [Google]
2dvz25.jpg
26KB, 412x543px
>>36485327
how does that cause you to vomit?
>>
>>36484089

Food poisoning

Had it for 4 days, puked all the first day until I was throwing up nothing but clear water so took pills to stop it. Then I shit my pants that night now a week later I have constipation
>>
>>36485398

idk man, realised she was in the room the whole time, ran to the bathroom, voided stomach.
>>36481025
>>
File: 1489534385685.png (350KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1489534385685.png
350KB, 500x411px
literally 11 years ago
i was 12

>mom makes a bunch of chili
>too much
>puts it in tupperware and stores leftovers in the fridge
>11pm rolls around
>get tired of playing warcraft 3 or whatever the fuck i did at age 12
>go back downstairs and eat some more chili
>put it in a bowl and microwave it
>tastes fine
>roughly an hour later
>something is fucking WRONG
>stomach is basically screaming in agony
>wake my parents up
>think my appendix has burst or something
>writhing in pain
>mom is basically like "you probably just have stuck gas or something"
>eventually go sit on a toilet and try to shit my way out of this problem
>before i close the door my dad is like "anon, just in case" and hands me a large and deep plastic bowl
>set it down in front of me
>cannot poop because i just don't need to poop
>try to fart, nothing is working
>about to get up and go lay down again
>hhHHHHHUIUUGUHGHGHHHHKHJJGJHGHGHHPPFHFHHFF
>massive amounts of mealy, reddish vomit
>almost fill the bowl in front of me
>dump it and flush it
>feel 100x better
>tell my parents i threw up and now i'm good
>go back to playing warcraft 3

>mom had to clean the vomit bowl
>>
About 2 years ago, I shot up to much H, use to happen to me a lot.
>>
>>36484089
I drank 5 shots of gin back to back only with some water as chaser and i threw up

Never again gin
>>
Over a year ago, I avoid it at all costs. Nothing I hate more than puking.
>>
broke my 10+ year streak last year
>>
Grade 3, 1996.

I'm turning 30 this year.
>>
some months ago, can't really remember if before or after new years

I wanted to smoke cigarettes to be cool, asked for help on the chan, fuckers told me to buy the strongest type.

smoke one, feels bad for a while, then puke in the toilet
>>
>>36484089
About a year or so ago when I was really sick. Guess that was more like two years ago, actually
>>
>>36484089
4 years ago because I got some illness or something.
>>
>>36484089
A couple years ago when I got food poisoning from Denny's
I have masturbated to this video btw its good
>>
I really don't remember, but definitely around 5-6 years ago from food poisoning.
>>
>>36484089
I got blind stinking drunk last Christmas Eve after my gf cheated on me so I puked a lot that day. Last time it happened too.
>>
>>36484089
this thursday actually
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.