[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many calories a day should I be eating if I want to lose weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1350589909539.jpg (34KB, 880x600px) Image search: [Google]
1350589909539.jpg
34KB, 880x600px
How many calories a day should I be eating if I want to lose weight?
>>
>>36465533
How much do you weigh, how tall are you, and how old are you?
>>
>>36465546
200lbs, 5'10, 22
>>
>>36465559
Your basal metabolic rate- the amount of calories you burn by doing nothing all day- is 2052. Idk if you plan on working out, but if you don't then you have to stay under your BMR plus roughly 100-200 calories that are burned as a result of walking around and shit. 3000 calories to a pound, so if you want to make significant headway you should probably limit yourself to 1500-1700 calories a day. You can increase that to 2000-2200 depending on how much you work out.
>>
Go ask the experts at >>>/fit/
>>
>>36465546
168 pounds
5 foot 7 inches

Also is it okay to occasionally go over or under the target calories or do I have to stick to them exact?

Like can I have the occasional cake and still lose weight?
>>
>>36465632
>>36465559
Here's a start https://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

>>36465630
This. And remember to read the sticky
>>
>>36465632
Your BMR is 1780. Bear in mind, however, that the calories needed to maintain your current weight, assuming even a "sedentary" lifestyle are 2,536. So there's sort of a caloric gap between you're burning at a base amount and what you need to maintain your current weight. Most people want to live on the upper end of this gap, towards the calories needed to maintain your current weight. You will want to live towards the other end, being the calories that you burn by doing nothing each day. Also, yes, you can have the occasional cake and still lose weight. This isn't an exact science, it's a matter of finding a regiment and target area that works for you and trying to stick to it with the understanding that sometimes you will go over or under.
>>
Just stop eating, weak-will.
>>
>>36465746
Nice email harvester link, faggot
>>
>>36466133
I just googled "tdee calculator" and clicked the first non-ad. Just trying to not have you fuckers spoonfed
>>
>>36465533
It is really easy: less than what you use up throughout the day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.