[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women fantasize about? Like what they do really wish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 54234324.jpg (313KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54234324.jpg
313KB, 1600x1200px
What do women fantasize about? Like what they do really wish for in life. If you are a fembot explain what your dream situation, boy friend, life style is etc
>>
>>36464294
>Getting fucked by Chad
>Getting raped by Chad
>Being hotter and better liked than other women
>Carrying Chad's children
>Being rich for doing as little as possible
>>
>>36464294
>What do women fantasize about?
Black men
>>
>>36464294
Women fantasize about gaslighting vulnerable ugly men to the point of suicide so that only handsome Chads are left.
>>
>what men fantasize about

>finally get some breakthrough success career wise
>then will be able to afford a house
>then will be able to afford a nice car
>start going to the gym religiously
>get a dog
>have my life together
>then maybe I'll meet someone who will accept me despite not being Chad

>what women fantasize aboue

>exist
>have a hole between my legs
>be not very fat
>expect Chad Thundercock, ex-NFL player, current financial investment banker to make me his wife
>>
>>36464468
So women are superior?

Checks out
>>
i want to meet and date a guy who is fit, has Christian values and is educated. stem/medicine/investment banker. i like masculine looking men but are both masculine and feminine when it comes to how they are. i would want to marry anyone i consider boyfriend material.

i want to go to med school and have my own clinic and have my brother and sister work there too. not many long hours lol

children after 29 definitely.

enjoy being childless with my husband and enjoy our financial freedom.
>>
>>36464690
>Christian values

If you're white, become a pagan and reject the Jewish religion that was forced on your people.
>>
>>36464734
There are so many types of pagan, it is not 1 religion that has strict rules or something. For example my ancestors got so brainwashed they destroyed nearly all evidence about their former culture. To this day no one knows what Hungarian tradition looks like, and I mean real before Christians tradition. It was a surprising thing to find they didn't even use Latin letters and Arabic numbers, they carved runes originally, so much is lost.
>>
I wish I was less uneasy around people. I want to be able to go out without feeling too anxious or paranoid and talk to people without spaghetti. I'd also like to get my degree and work for a while in a library or wherever my shit degree allows me to work at but I probably won't be able to get a decent job so I'll have to wageslave or write shitty articles for shitty magazines in order to bring bread to the table. I'd live somewhere quiet and comfy with a few cats and a husbando who isn't a normie and who's passionate about whatever it is he's doing and we'd love eachother unconditionally. Ideally, I'd stop wageslaving at some point and I'll stay home and spend my days reading, writing and taking care of husband's needs and mine. We might get a kid eventually when we're both ready and financially stable, I'm not sure. We'll have pets though.
I just want to live a comfy life desu
>>
>>36464830
>Hungary

Wut? Impossible. European fembots do not exist.
>>
I just want to help people solve their mental health problems. Specifically adolescents and abused children.

I want to deepen my relationship with God.

And I want to financially help my parents to an extent.

That's it.
>>
>>36464911
Hungarian dude reporting in.
I have seen possible wife tier material around here, especially on the 5-7/10 range.

>>36464830
Judit, is that you?
>>
>>36464911
Nah I'm not fembot, just a rando.
>>
>>36464958
sorry dude I'm a dude too.
>>
>>36464940
what's with all these fake Christians? real Christians wouldn't go on 4chan.
>>
>>36464982
maybe they discovered us, the last frontier, and they came to convert us too!
Brethren this is a call to arms! Resist religion at all costs!
>>
>>36464982
It hasn't been trendy to be an atheist for a while now so bandwagoners jumped back on Christianity
>>
>>36464690
>children after 29
you're cutting it really close and keep in mind it is selfish to have kids after 35 considering you really up their risk of lifelong birth-defects
>>
>>36464888
Do you live in NYC
If so you should let me take you out to dinner and see if I'm that kind of guy that you could fall for
I'm not a normalshit, but I'm definitely not a conventional robot.
You seem like somebody I could fall for, based on the content of your post.

I'm passionate about physical fitness and about intellectualism/mental health/state of mind
Which now that I've written it down seems kind of spergy/autistic on paper but whatevs. Everything else in life stems from can be put into those to categories in one sense or another, I believe.
>>
>>36465007
Ive been a Christian forever
>>36465008
k well im living for me and not my nonexistent children. 30 is my turning point
>>
>>36465052
sounds nice except for the physical fitness thing, but I don't live in NYC so none of it really matters
I hope you eventually find what you're looking for anon.
>>
>>36465160

>living for me

Oh great. So you'll probably divorce him after a few years and your children will grow up without a dad as well cause he didn't buy you diamonds on your birthday. Your kids are fucked.
>>
Being rich without having to do anything aka leech
>>
>>36465270
I don't even like jewelry anon
Stop assuming
>>
>>36464294
Power, status, money, resources.
>>
>>36465160
>k well im living for me and not my nonexistent children. 30 is my turning point
This sounds a little defensive but maybe I'm just projecting.

I don't know how you feel about what I said, but I was merely pointing out that it is selfish to combine kids with unfavorable circumstances, which is true.

Whether or not that is shitty is up to you, I wouldn't give a shit if you had some defective kid, nor would I give a shit if you had a shiny baby that never got sick

>>36465211
>sounds nice except for the physical fitness thing
It's cool to be smart, but I've seen many situations that strength and dexterity were contributing factors to survivability
Regardless of how smart I am, if a piece of rubble fell on me, or if I was being chased by a rabid dog, I would want to be able to mitigate the situation.

Just like when my brain wants to throw a self-serving bias, or Texas sharpshooter fallacy into my thought process....
I want to be able to mitigate that which fucks me.

>I hope you eventually find what you're looking for anon.
I have hope some days and a bleak nihilistic denial others.
Hopefully one day I will find somebody that I can be with.
I hope you do as well, femanon
>>
File: 1477801448603.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1477801448603.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>36464294
It is so simple a dream yet unattainable for me.
>>
>>36464690
>enjoy being childless
>Christian values

How can you expect a man with Christian values when you do not have Christian values?
>>
Dream boyfriend I sort of have, he's maybe a 4, fat and I met him on here but I've never been happier or felt like I matter to someone. But it's "dream" so I guess he'd be more mature and stop doing stupid shit, he'd be slimmer and not have fucked up teeth. But meh. I don't have unrealistic expectations. Dream life would be living in a converted lighthouse, houseboat or just something old and cute in the country. I'd have two daughters, cats, horses and work from home somehow. Run a small tearoom or maybe run a holiday let business. Anything that means I'm comfortably able to raise a family yet not have to wage slave away at some job my socially retarded self will never fit in at
>>
>>36465443
I don't care.
>>36465490
I have christian values. I cant enjoy living for myself?
>>
>>>/adv/ might be able to answer your question.
>>
>>36464294
i wish i can make enough money to live alone with a dog or a cat. i hate depending on people for emotions or financially.
>>
>>36465593
>I have christian values.

Not really. Christian women want to be mothers.
>>
>>36464982
>real Christians wouldn't go on 4chan.
Where would we go? We're not really welcome on reddit or tumblr in case you haven't noticed.
>>
>>36464294
Right now I fantasise about being married to my boyfriend and living with him. He's my first boyfriend and hopefully my only one. He's all I want.

>inb4 ree
He's a robot.
>>
I want to:
> immigrate to my robot boyfriend's country
>Finish nursing school
>Get friends...Maybe a nice female friend group
>Maybe be more healthy but my career will have me on my feet constantly so that might take care of itself.
>>
>>36466571
eightchan /christian/ lololol

or brony boards, since you probably are one
>>
>>36464294
biggest dream is going to space but that's unrealistic. realistically i want to make enough money to live in a cottage in the woods with my doggo, getting by with hunting and collecting water from rivers etc. i would have internet access there though.
>>
>>36466630
> robot with girlfriend
>>
>>36466630
>girlfriend
>robot
>>>/out/
>>
>>36464294
hyper chad
the MOST superior male animal
that and being "filled" or some shit
>>
>>36464294
>current situation
Living jobless with jobless bf for 5 yrs in his dads house. No money, no food but we have each other.
>what I dream of
A nice house with a yard, a sweet baby boy playing in the mud and my bf, now husband, getting off work and coming in for a cold glass of tea. I don't have to work because of the baby, but I'm not demanding he makes enough to keep us all happy and fed.
I just want to be comfy.. I just want him to marry me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.