[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why potheads think they can be robots again? 9/10 if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: no-mj.png (99KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
no-mj.png
99KB, 300x294px
Tell me why potheads think they can be robots again? 9/10 if you smoke pot than all of you problems are directly related to it and your own actions.
>>
>>36384885
>being this retarded kys op u dumb faggit
>>
>>36385085
>pothead can't even form a sentence
>>
>>36384885
How can you call yourself a robot and not smoke weed? Or do any drug for that matter. If you're actually dedzo inside then you'd realize that the only good thing on this Earth is mind altering substances.

Go to /soc/ and look towards human interaction for your happiness. My weed will keep me clocked out of this shitty life for a bit
>>
>>if you smoke pot than all of you problems are directly related to it
that is actually retarded because cannabis never hurt anyone ever. I would enjoy smoking right now but I gave it up (like it was nothing) after years of heavy use because I have some infection in my head or something
>>
>>36384885
"9/10 if you smoke pot than all of you problems are directly related to it and your own actions."
just bait everyone time to go home
>>
File: 1469470485929.png (72KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
1469470485929.png
72KB, 236x231px
>letting pot have that much influence over you

a real man can take being high. ask any girl.
>>
>>36385405

Weed is the most normie drug in existence. Robots are either
A. Doing hard af shit
B. Have too much social anxiety to know anyone to hook up from and therefore nothing

Saying you smoke weed therefore you're a robot is like saying YA I GO TO NIGHTCLUBS BUT ITS ONLY TO ESCAPE MY CRIPPLING DEPRESSION NORMIES REEEEE

>>36385463

>Pot never harmed anyone

And here's the threadly high schooler
>>
>>36384885
>insults stoners
>can't even string together 2 sentences
>kys m8
>>
>>36385542
>And here's the threadly high schooler
two words that aren't real but I am the one who is underage? okay anyways tell me one bad thing that comes from cannabis.. go ahead I will wait
>>
>>36384885

20 year WEED LMAO-fag.

Op is right.

Don't end up like me. I was never able to directly confront my mental issues until I quit pot.

and if you don't have em, you'll get em, especially if you start smoking in your early teens.
>>
>>36385595
No offense dude, not the same guy, but I've smoked weed and gotten vivid psychotic hallucinations

If you're mentally ill it can fuck with you
>>
>>36385405
Yup I was very anti drug until I decided nihilism was the way to go. Whats the worst that could happen if I smoke pot? I smell bad for a while? Some people I don't care about will think lesser of me? I might be marginally slower? Before I might have cared about that but now I don't care what happens because nothing matters.
Either way I stopped smoking cause it gave me anxiety and hallucinogens are much more fun.
>>
>>36385656
Same reason I started smoking, but have you smoked on hallucinogens
>>
Why do we have to have this dumb purity signalling? It's bad enough we have the normies and cucks here, we don't need to be attacking one another. For the record, I don't smoke weed, but there's nothing normie about it. It's legal in like half the country now so you don't even need to know anyone to buy it.
>>
>>36385595

Stoner "culture". Go to 420chan and tell me with a straight face when you get back that weed doesn't kill brain cells.
>>
>>36385642
that's not cannabis.. that's your "mental illness" that is exacerbated by something... doesn't mean that cannabis CAUSE your bullshit """mental illness""" faggot learn the difference
>>
>>36385758
I don't have to go anywhere to tell you that weed doesn't kill brain cells. anything else?
>>
>>36385788

>Offers proofs
>NO I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR PROOFS BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW YOURE WRONG

That isn't even high school. How's seventh grade going?
>>
>>36385852
your idea of "proof" is for me to read a forum on the internet? are you sure you aren't the one who is missing brain cells, anon?
>>
>>36385711
Yes when I'm on acid I drink and smoke twice as much as usual cause it seems to have less of an effect on me. I'm sure that's just because I'm already too fucked up on the acid and it's harder to tell. Last week I dropped 4 tabs then smoked a few bowls and drank a 6 pack. Best high of my life but the hangover was almost too much to handle.
>>
>>36385947
>>36385852
I am still waiting on your highly intellectual response anon.. did you give up because you are done trolling? or because you realized you are an actual retard? or some combination of the two?
>>
>>36386053
Man how do people handle that much acid, I had 300ug once and I thought I died and went to hell for all eternity
How can you handle being so insane on higher doses?
>>
>>36386192
Idk, I did do some crazy shit that I regret, namely being around a couple strangers while tripping. But I've always been able to handle LSD well. 1 tab does almost nothing to me aside from keeping me awake all night so I usually take ~3.
It does kind of surprise me that I handle LSD so well because I am bipolar and still have to deal with suicidal thoughts when I'm sober but I've never had a bad trip. During my trip last week I even thought I found the meaning to life. I just wish I could remember what it was lol.
>>
File: 1491813389940.png (806KB, 1001x823px)
1491813389940.png
806KB, 1001x823px
weed is a fucking miracle. turns off my nausea and frantic thoughts like a switch and helps me be more self aware and less autistic. 9/10 would recommend if you aren't a schizo.
>>
Acquiring marijuana requires "Friends" and social connections and "being cool". If you smoke weed and can acquire weed you're not a fucking robot.
>>
Op is right. weedheads are degenerates but not even for the better
>>
>>36385899
Scamcoin posting is >>>>>/biz/
>>
File: 1490589967378.jpg (252KB, 900x893px)
1490589967378.jpg
252KB, 900x893px
If anything pot has only benefitted me

>act more normal in social conversation
>eat less because of it
>if you have the flu pot can help
>works better than meds as painkiller
>can sleep better
>healthier than booze or cigs
>doesn't kill brain cells

It's not normalfaggotry to smoke weed, acting like a prick because you don't smoke weed and someone else does is.
>>
>>36388671
Weed is for fags and utter loser, this coming from someone who smoked pot for years
>>
>>36388588
>>36388566
>>36385542
These desu senpaitachi

Both my normie brothers smoke weed

All their friends smoke weed

Its a social drug and is definitely the "In" thing to do these days
>>
>>36388566
You have no idea how one gets drugs, do you friendo? We live in the future, no need to interact with "homies" and other scum
>>
>>36386130
>pothead is THIS butthurt because OP insults his stupid plant
This is why literally everyone hates potheads.
>>
>>36384885
what are you really dumb?
>>
File: shit son.jpg (49KB, 438x294px) Image search: [Google]
shit son.jpg
49KB, 438x294px
You're right OP, the weed is stupid. You should try heroin.
>>
File: 1385697485784.png (71KB, 554x436px) Image search: [Google]
1385697485784.png
71KB, 554x436px
>all of you problems are directly related to ... your own actions.
So all robots?
>>
File: 20170412_005745.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
20170412_005745.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>36384885
Waaaaaah mommy! The boys and girls on reee9k are having fun boooooooo

Whatever the fuck you say salty cunt. Have fun with your Chinese cartoons or whatever
>>
druggies are fucking pathetic
running away from their problems like the little cunts they are, then getting sick and wondering what the fuck we t wrong
nothing pisses me off more
>>
>>36391978

>Nothing pisses me off more.

Yeah, your own existence.
>>
>>36392060
>projecting this hard
yeah sorry im not drug addicted or """depressed"""
>>
>>36392088
>Y-yeah you evil horrible b-bad druggies suck
>I-I spend my life here cause I'm happy adjusted normal person

Facebook be the other way normie.
>>
You don't need to buy any weed. Just grow your own.
Google stealth pc case grow, thank me later, fagzoids.
>>
Jesus Christ

Do you retards actually think you need to know people to get weed? Every drug is normie then because you need to know people or interact with them to get weed, hold on a second, there's the thing called the internet that you can use where it requires no real interaction at all.
>>
Weed is the most normie drug. Benzos are drugs for robots
>>
>>36392112
t. mad weed addict

I'm not even the guy you're replying too, but I agree that you're projecting soo fucking hard right now. Just because you come here because your life is shit, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Put down the pot and solve your problems... oh wait you can't lmao
>>
>>36384885
Let me drop a red pill.

I have smoked weed for 3/4 years with the last 2 being pretty much daily smoking, quit around 3 months ago.

At the start it was a really fun time and it made chilling with friends awesome and enhanced everything, used to laugh like crazy. Eventually you get to the point where smoking doesn't even get you that high and you aren't laughing anymore, it gets old, you have smoked 1000 times in 1000 different ways and it just wastes money. Fuck that I quit that shit.

Never been happier since, I started working on myself and becoming normal again, I used to always "need" a spliff to chill out and feel good but I realised at the end when I was smoking daily it just mad me retarded, bored, unable to focus and anti-social. Pro-tip quit now, the earlier the better.

>thinking girls find stoners attractive (protip - they don't they think it's lame as fuck)
>all of my stoner friends who smoke tons daily always agree that they are addicted and wish they could quit, all agree it's not the drug it used to be when they started.
>wastes so much time smoking, waiting for dealers, rolling when you could be doing things that actually benefit you

They say this and feel shit about smoking and still continue to smoke. This behaviour sure sounds retarded to me. Glad I stopped.
>>
File: 1477011468735.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477011468735.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>people who want it will get it, even if they have to get it illegally

why can't anti-weeds get it through their heads? legalizing it will stop money from going to drug dealers and in turn fund the state

you're directly funding criminals by banning legalization
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.