[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vent thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: whyjak.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
whyjak.png
21KB, 400x400px
whats keeping you up at night right now, /r9k/?
dump everything you need to vent.
>mother and father left me at birth
>grandparents took me in
>father is a raging alcoholic in Florida
>mother is a selfish bitch
>grandparents always cared for me, despite their age
>19 now
>father sends me money every so often to make up for his abandonment, thinking itll reconcile 19 years of loneliness
>it doesn't
>watching grandparents, the only people who have ever cared for me, die slowly
>i can't do anything to stop it
>im gonna be alone again soon
>>
File: 1491438985018.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1491438985018.gif
2MB, 696x478px
recently been caught up in something of a downward spiral, op.
>dropped out of uni last year, didn't even have the will to leave my dorm, let alone go to class
>working dead end shitty jobs, bouncing from rundown flats to friends couches
>basically just working for rent money and for substance abuse
>can't stop thinking about becoming an hero unless I'm fucked up on something all day
>starting to get a little better, improving myself
>literally just today got some shitty news, might get evicted
Looks like it's back to sitting in my car chasing a high, haha, the good life, right?

Where did the time go? I mean I thought that feeling was a meme but shit, lately I've been remembering a lot about my childhood and all its doing is solidifying the feeling that this is as good as things will get. I feel like I missed all my chances, closed my doors.
>>
>Dad told me he would never leave the family to a "quiet pussy" like me
>he's an ex marine who pushed me to join the army and abused me for years after I failed basic
>couldn't take it anymore and told him I wanted to kill myself hoping he'd see how fucked up he's being to me
>he takes out his gun and throws it on his bed
>tells me I can leave in a bodybag like a bitch or move out like a man

That was a week ago. I still can't stop thinking about it. I already knows he and my mom want to try for another kid because he hates me.
>>
>>36352934
Try to get out asap, anon. I promise things will feel so much better if you put distance between you and them.
>>
>Fell in love with a girl with a BF
>2 years ago
>She cheated on him with me
>She regrets and says I was responsible for this
>She leaves with her BF to live on another state together
>They are getting married

I punch the wall or cry from time to time. I still love her. I miss her. Everything reminds me of her.

I felt used like an object, like a fucking dildo just because she was curious and horny
>>
>>36352656
How has talking with your dad gone.

Everyone in your position hold shit against the dad, i think at least. But I'd at least talk with him enough.
>>
File: 1492405346211.png (29KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1492405346211.png
29KB, 128x128px
>>36352934
Why not shoot him lol.
>>
>go to /pol/, see tranny hate bait threads
>go to /v/ see tranny hate bait threads
>go to /a/ see tranny hate bait threads
>go to /g/ see tranny hate bait threads
>go to /sci/ see tranny hate bait threads
>go to /r9k/ see tranny hate bait threads
>go to /vg/ dark souls general people arguing over if a certain character is a tranny or not
>go to /vg/ multiplayer game thread people whining about trannies playing the game

Please just let me forget that I'm a tranny. Why can't people shut up about trannies?
>>
>>36353396
dude, shut the fuck up about being a tranny
>>
>>36352934
My dad is really similar to yours, except he's a cop, he treated me like shit when i was a kid for BEING a kid and now I'm 22 blames my lack of a life, no friends and being a virgin on my poor attitude even though i have aspergers syndrome. i swear to god if he pulled that shit on me I'd shoot him a several times of times then myself.
>>
>>36353396
kys fucking tranny , you are fucking faggot and if you dont like that type of threads just dont read them and ignore them . you fucking fucktard
>>
I stopped talking to my oneitis a while back, she's been trying to get in touch with me recently, I've been ignoring her. I heard that she always talks about me and misses me. I once considered her one of my best friends but she fucked with my head too much so I did what I thought was best and that was to drop her. Don't know if I should answer her next time she hits me up.
>>
>>36353494
>>36353827
Stop doing this shit, we don't need another tranny thread

>>36353396
Stop talking about being a tranny here.
I am one and with the exception of this comment I've been here for years and managed to keep trans related shit on /tttt/

We don't need to shit up other boards when we have our own to go complain in.
>>
>>36352656
I can relate, OP. It sucks that my grandparents, who have been my caregivers for my whole life, will probably be dead in 10 years.
>>
>>36353912
Ignore her, don't respond to anything and block her on everything, if she's fucking with your head or fucked with your head a lot in the past then she's not worth it. Talk to other people and keep your head up
>>
>>36353396
kys and stop raiding us

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36353256
she's a cunt, you idiot
>>
>>36353995
I've been doing well at that for months now. The good times outweigh the bad times but still. I think I've moved on from the shit she put me through, but I can start having those bad feels again. I really just want to get laid, the weeks leading up to me ghosting her she would always try and kiss me and shit and be super flirty. She did that just to keep me around.
>>
>>36354048
she uses you just to his actual bf pay attetion on her .and you are just a tool , fool tool to be used like that and dont stop her doing that . kys
>>
>>36353932
This is my only comment about it here. I only posted it because I thought /r9k/ would agree and say "Yeah, I'm sick of trans threads too", but instead everyone just told me to kill myself. Even if I agree with /r9k/ I guess I'm still subhuman scum that deserves death. I thought it would be ok to at least vent about it in a vent thread.
>>
>>36353287
tried to, but he still is a slave to the bottle

>>36353940
sorry mate, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Just put my grandmother to bed.
>>
>>36352656
If this were last week I would be venting right now. But I'm pretty happy tonight and it better fucking stay that way this week. Last week sucked. I was fucking depressed from Tuesday to Saturday.
>>
>>36354248
What happened last week anon?
>>
>>36354225
It should be okay, but you know where we are desu
>>
>>36352934
prove a point and shoot the piece of shit
>>
>>36353256
>>Fell in love with a girl with a BF
Same thing happened to me. Except I never made a move and figured they'd break up and I could try to move in once that happened. He just ended up getting her pregnant. I've been thinking for months now that I'd never be with her but now it's finally really hit me that I never will. I never got to know what it'd feel like to hold her in my arms, to really love her or even just to tell her how I feel about her. Now I have no choice but to move on, like I should have done last year before I got myself in so deep over her. I don't actually catch oneitis easily and I hope I never do again. Wish I'd never met her.
>>
>>36354470
Not a damn thing happened last week. My mood just changed because it just felt like it for some damn reason. Anyways I'm outta here. Gonna watch some episodes from season 3 of Star Trek TOS
>>
>>36354845
Nice, finished TNG last month and I'm on Voyager now, fucking love star trek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.