[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1485916940975.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1485916940975.png
35KB, 805x556px
I can't do a single situp and I leave in a week I'm fucked edition

Share stories, advice, branch when you leave etc
>>
You should be browsing >>>/fit/
>>
Any mental and emotional baggage you want to sort out? >>>/adv/
>>
I'm leaving for USMC Boot Camp in September. I'm super excited. I hate this fucking area I'm in, the people I'm around, living with my family, working a shit job, etc. I will be finally away. I don't care what MOS I get. I want a combat related job though. Except I have concerns being I'm a grrrlllll. But yeah, I have months to prepare. Maybe talk to your recruiter, OP? Ask him/her if you can get a later ship date. Do you know your knowledge, rank structure, general orders, etc?
>>
lmao why would you join the military if you can't do a situp
It better be the chair force or you are actually fucked

Didnt you have a few months before you made the choice and ship out? You should've been training really hard before you leave.
>>
>>36344573
The fuck? How can you not do a single sit up?
>>
>>36344573
Army national guard here. I made tons of friends got fit and I'm a lot more comfortable talking to people. Just never give up and never go to sick call and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1487714293312.jpg (68KB, 702x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487714293312.jpg
68KB, 702x672px
>did 4 years
>chairforce
>hawaii
>japan
>comfy

in school now. Got out because I wanted waifu and I was a smart goy. Still not trying the wife part yet
>>
>>36344700
wanna get married so i can neet off the gobment?
>>
>>36344573
It depends on what branch or area but I've heard from my dad (vet) that if you don't make the physical requirements they'll keep you near the testing facility until you can pass
>>
>>36345470
Meh, relationships are pointless.
>>
>>36345470
Plus, I'd rather find a man in the Marines. What's appealing about a neet? Nothing. I hope you get drafted.
>>
this >>36344648 is more important than this >>36344628

the worst thing will be all the shitty people you will meet there, the ratio will be higher than in high school, you have to take the attitude that it is a game and all the little injustices are part of it and you have to manage them the best you can

that giant blob monster in that RPG you used to play was also a cunt, but did your character wail and gnash his teeth? no, he figured out how to defeat it or at least manage blob monster attaks as best he can on his journey through the swamp, or whatever

so sort out your anger issues and focus on the tasks at hand, say "sir yes sir" "sir I'll do better next time sir" treat physical pain like you are doing a triathlon not being tortured by a psychopathic drill instructor, when you feel mentally fatigued and start getting derpy, try to snap out of it
>>
>>36345697
im enlisting you fucking normie roast
>>
im passing my pt tests for male and im a tranny, they will sort you out. basic is like living at the dmv. the hype is not real. brads aplenty but quite a few robots.
>>
>volunteering to put your life on the line so some corporate exec can make another 3% profit
Worse then wageslavery, at least you aren't going to die for nothing by working a normal job
Our military hasn't been about 'defending our freedom' for a long time, it's about making money. The people barking those orders down to you don't care about you and the majority never stepped foot anywhere near a combat zone, they have their best interests in mind, not yours
Look at the gear they provide you, your weapons platform is usually out performed by civ alternatives
>>
>>36346114
ive never seen someone try to pan off the shame of not enlisting this hard
>weakling
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
Went to military school back in the day, got a few decent stories

>Day two of Hell Week, marching on the parade ground
>One Rat kept fucking up massively
>Turned left when we turned right, ALWAYS out of step, etc.
>Cadre gets sick of his shit, sergeant gets in his face and screams "DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING MARCH, RAT?"
>Kid decides to get sassy, replies with "of course I do I was in JROTC"
>Sergeant's eyes light up like a bloody Christmas tree
>"WELL THEN SPACE CADET HOW BOUT YOU SHOW THE REST OF US"
>Our whole company gets to sit in the shade as this poor sod marches around alone for twenty minutes, constantly fucking up and getting yelled at
>He cries throughout most of it

A few days later it was also discovered that he was hiding little Gatorade powder pouchs in his room and mixing them into his camel-pack, and he got shit on for that too. We called him Space Cadet for the next four years.
>>
>>36346114
>babbys first opinionated thought

Go back to civics and economics, junior

Men are talking here
>>
>>36346204
>>mfw enlisting
>>mfw economics will be major my afterwards
>>
>>36344628
Asked the same question on fit they told me nothing. I've asked countless questions most of which never get answered. Much better to ask someone who's actually in or also going to the military hence this thread.

It's not like fit is going to tell you to have your elbows reach your thighs. My torso is too long for my elbows to reach my thighs so I can't do any cheap pushups.
>>
File: 4chan248.gif (1MB, 122x199px) Image search: [Google]
4chan248.gif
1MB, 122x199px
>>36344700
>Maybe talk to your recruiter, OP? Ask him/her if you can get a later ship date. Do you know your knowledge, rank structure, general orders, etc?
I'm joining the Air Force. I kept trying to get a later ship date but the people at MEPS told me not to. My recruiter keeps insisting that it'll be a piece of cake and that'll I'll be fine. I know my knowledge. Also I actually got a job change already so it's prob not possible.

The real story here is:
>recruiter demonstrates to me how to do pushups situps
>this was about 6 weeks ago
>at the time I was freaking out because I couldn't do 1 pushup
>recruiter tells me to find something to hold my feet for when I practice
>ok.jpg
>every single day for about 6 weeks I practice pushups and "situps"
>not too worried about running since that's easier and my minimum is 14 minutes
>went from doing 0 pushups to 15 at a time (I need 27)
>start wondering about my situps
>when I started I could do like 10 situps with something holding my feet and then extreme pain
>now I can do like 60 with something holding my feet but I know that's not what the test will be like
>try without it
>can only go up like 4 inches but torso is long and can't touch thighs to do "crunches"
>apparently I've worked out the wrong muscle and figured that out yesterday

So I am trying to find out an exercise I can binge on from this week through week 0. I just want to be able to do 1.

>>36345285
I honestly don't know. There was just someone holding your feet when you did it in school.
>>
File: 4chan328.jpg (323KB, 551x654px) Image search: [Google]
4chan328.jpg
323KB, 551x654px
>>36348371
Google shows that you can put your feet under a bar or someone anchors your ankles when you do situps for the test
Can anybody confirm this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.