[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what went wrong in high school for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 26

File: 1460245749117.jpg (59KB, 655x527px)
1460245749117.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Robots, what went wrong in high school for you?
>>
Being autistic

orig
>>
It went wrong way before that.
>>
>>36326874
Nothing, because I'm a chad.
>>
I think I deserved a lot of respect I didn't receive. The majority of the school were nerdy noodle armed kids and I was at the time 6'2 and worked out a lot. People looked down on me a lot and I felt like I deserved some respect since I could basically end them because of how weak a lot of them were. Self-entitlement issues, I guess:
>>
Tried to suck own dick for a laugh. No one laughed and they all thought I was retarded. Friends I made were high functioning helmet kids. One chimped out and punched the VP in the nuts
>>
>>36326874
While I'm sure there's a lot to be said socially, I'm going to go with not trying hard enough. I know I'm capable - I'm about to graduate undergrad with a 4.00, but I was so lazy in HS.

I did only 2 AP courses when I should have done more of those (not IB because that program's bullshit) or gone to a technical program to learn a skill that could have made me money throughout my college.
>>
Extreme anxiety and frequent depressive episodes. I could blame lack of support from the administration but it's not their job to attempt to motivate me.
>>
>>36326874
i just didnt have any motivation to do all the things kids do as they mature so i always remained a manchild
nothing seems worth it and its fine except when i go with train to college and see this one super hot girl and feel sad for id never be able to do that
such is fate

its generally fine and im a volcel
>>
File: 1471355150236.png (204KB, 350x381px)
1471355150236.png
204KB, 350x381px
everything.

>both parents dead
>sisters turns into alcoholic
>get kicked out of house cause can't afford payments
>live with friend for rest of the year
>gain all the weight i lost back. Even more actually
>>
>>36326927
>6'2 and worked out a lot
You most definitively cannot be a robot dude.
>>
>>36326874
I changed schools thrre times and rejected the cute white girls which kills your social life as a black dude
>>
>>36326874
>Robots, what went wrong in high school for you?

acne and fat
>>
>>36326874
>Start first year in Highschool (Year 7 in secondary school) I'm British was about 10 years ago.
>Get put in new form introduce ourselves etc
>Our tutor is a RE (Religious Education) teacher
>Devises a way for everyone to get to know each other
>Write 5 things about yourself on a card and well put them into a pile and the whole class will guess who that is
>Can't remember what I put but I put down "I like teddies" and "I am a jew"
>That should impress the teacher
>Card after card
>Hear teacher read out mine
>Class literally guesses everyone else but me
>Finally someone gets me
>Teacher is curious why I think I'm a Jew
>blurt out casually
>Oh that's because when I was young I had my foreskin removed
>Everyone starts laughing
>Teacher tells me it's a joke
>mfw it spreads through school
>Bullied for the rest of the time I'm there

I don't know why I said it but fuck man was the stupidest thing ever.
>>
File: 1486263686575.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486263686575.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>36326874
>come to high school
>happy little 9th grader fresh out of middle school
>still a normie
>no friends initially but make 10+ friends within the first month
>get first gf that november
>start to realize I'd rather be by myself whenever she wants to be with me
>want to ignore messaged from her
>try to be the best bf
>still little kid so no sexual stuff
>two months pass
>winter dance
>5 people tell me she's cheating on me
>break up with her the next day
>start being less trustworthy of people
>start realizing how much more fun it is to stay home
>don't go to a single dance ever again
>not even prom
>friend group shrinks from 30+ in 9th grade to 3 by the time I graduated
>only hang out regularly with one friend
>never went to parties
>just stayed home on my computer
>lost all contact with everyone except best friend
>present day
>in college, most miserable time of my life
>most likely dropping out after this semester

I ruined my chance at being chad in HS because it was more fun to be alone. And now I ruined my chance at being normal.
>>
>>36326874

Goddamn teachers won't get outta my way.
Kinda like a windup toy getting stuck in a carpet. School's just not where I was designed to operate.
Still in school so maybe things'll get better.
>>
i was that quite kid my entire year. i had a few friends but being in the classes i were in were mostly stoners. i made a few punk friends outside of classes.
>>
Nothing went wrong. My life was like an anime. The friends, the misadventures, doing fucked up shit like running away from the principal when he caught me skipping that one time, got my first girl friend, did sports, got a job through the consuler it was a breeze
>>
i started my masturbation/looking at screen life since 8th grade fulltime. then 3 years passed by
>>
>>36326957
I had much the same experience.
It's like I wasn't able to focus on my own life rather than being inside my head.

Only had a couple friends, and we never did anything outside of school.
>>
>>36326874
Quit sports (great way to make friends, I got lazy once my cock grew to 8 inches)
Stopped exercising
Stopped hanging out with the athletic kids to hang with the boring "normal kids"

Other than that I wish I would have slept more, would have been less miserable.

College was more fun for me
>>
File: 1460763771268.png (315KB, 423x384px)
1460763771268.png
315KB, 423x384px
Nothing.
I simply wasn't cut out to be a normie.
I didn't do normie shit with the normie friends I had and I lost contact with them.
>>
>>36326957
I love seeing that one girl everyday who just makes you wanna jump off a bridge
>>
>>36326922
What makes you a Chad?
>>
>>36326874
Being a normie is where it went wrong for me. Seriously I know some underage is reading this thinking how great it would be to have lots of friends and a gf while in high school but here's the thing,chances are, not a single one of them will stick around. You'll go to college, work, army or whatever and they'll be nothing more than an occasional text or like on facebook to make themselves feel better.

I should have just hung out with the other spergs instead of trying to fit in.
>>
File: 1474217164269.gif (928KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1474217164269.gif
928KB, 500x269px
>>36326874
>grow up in a daily domestic violence household
>suicidal tier at the age of 10
>be around 14
>1 day qt comes up and starts talking to me
>no idea who she is and in disbelief that it's not some elaborate prank
>says we should hangout over the holiday break
>don't bother messaging her all holiday break cause insecure and domestics
>all i want to do is be invisible
>holiday break ends and she ended up dating my best friend
>the girl who made life bearable doesn't talk to me much anymore
>my best friend becomes a chad, stops talking to me and belittles me infront of his new friends
>things get worse at home, i start failing school and all i can think about is how much i want to end my life
>2 years later she breaks up with my best friend and we're inseparable again
>always together enjoying eachother's company and looking after eachother
>happiest time of my life knowing that i had someone that cared about me
>even though i love being with her, things get worse and I get sadder as I get older
>parents split up and I have to move cities and change schools
>my grades are terrible because I just have no motivation put in the work
>decide dropping out and pursuing other interests is what would make me happy
>on my last day of school before leaving, she gave me a gift card and a note saying "even though you're leaving, we must not forget eachother" with her number and a bunch of xoxo's
>she hugged me tight with tears in her eyes
>i became a suicidal neet and never ended up calling her because I didn't deserve anyone
>6 years pass and I had a dream about her so I decide to look her up
>shes married with a newborn daughter
>sit there with my head in my hands laughing and crying at the same time because i'm glad she found happiness but I miss her dearly
>she was the only person in my life that was ever nice to me

I still have the note in my drawer and read it on my darkest days, I wish I could turn back time.
>>
The guy I lost my virginity to cheated on me
LDR dont work sadly.
>>
File: Wine Pepe.jpg (24KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
Wine Pepe.jpg
24KB, 340x270px
>>36326874
High-school didn't prepare me socially for a non-high-school social environment. I did fine in high-school, but in college I just can't handle it.
>>
I got dumped by my gf and quit the football team. Only talk to about 10 of my friends after that and started smoking a shit ton of weed.
>>
I didn't do anything outside of school. Alot of the times because no money, I didn't get a cell phone until the last half senior year. But mostly it was me being lazy and wanting to be home as early as possible. I really fucking regret it. Underage and unibros if you're reading this, join a club immediately.

Oh and I barely graduated. I also wish I got good grades so I went to a good university.
>>
>>36327072
>>Oh that's because when I was young I had my foreskin removed
>>Teacher tells me it's a joke
???
>>
>>36327072
>Oh that's because when I was young I had my foreskin removed
What is your nationality? Here in Burgerland a lot of non-Jews do it also.
>>
>>36326874
sat by myself on the first day at lunch
I was doomed after that
>>
>>36326940
You are to pure for this world.
>>
>>36329300
You should put it in your will, for anyone to read, to give it to her. Or if she has a terminal illness, give it to her. At least she knew you cared and you could even explain yourself. I'm so sorry man, and I'm a apathetic cynical asshole.
>>
>>36326940
And you thought that would be funny?
>>
>>36329437
I didn't even have 10 friends in middle School, and by the time freshman year came around, I only had one that was slowly fading away because of the robot life. I would have smoked to ease the pain, but my other 'friends' (who I knew didn't like me, even at the time) never invited me even after I said I was down. I always push people away too. I am a social chameleon as well, so people probably though they were my friend, but I couldn't care less about them. I never got it checked but I might be schitzoid and schitotypal, but maybe I'm just trying to make an excuse to make it easier to cope that I'm just a shitty person.
>>
>>36329579
He said he's british. it's uncommon but it gets done to non-jews in other countries too.
>>
>>36329437

fkn normie

> when I got a internet in middle school I discovered 4chan and begun staying at home to post on 4chan. 8 years later and I still post on 4chan every day. I have no friends kissless virgin and never joined clubs in school. I hid in the library playing runescape and posting on 4chan. Fuck my life im a ruined manchils
>>
> be me
> Sophmore year
>go to homecoming dance with 5'10 gf
> I'm a 5'6 manlet normiefag at that point.
> Dance with her like some actual human being
> Get boner
>Visible
> Never knew if she noticed.
After that, she dumped me cus i was an asshole, I lost weight, became a chad visually and got another gf though she only did it out of pity which she confirmed sincerely. Now, i'm sorta fat and shot up to 5'7 and am now a cyborg.
>>
File: 1486307335097.jpg (1020KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486307335097.jpg
1020KB, 2000x2000px
>>36329624
>on my last day of school before leaving, she gave me a gift card and a note saying "even though you're leaving, we must not forget eachother" with her number and a bunch of xoxo's
>i still have the note in my drawer and read it on my darkest days

It's like a real life makoto shinkai movie. I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>36329980
oops ment for >>36329300
>>
>>36326874
I didn't realize when girls were trying to flirt with me and I summarily got labeled as an autist
>>
>>36326874
actually I was pretty fucking cool in high school. it went to shit after I got a tumor in my back and my gf dumped me
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 444x250px)
image.gif
2MB, 444x250px
I never had anyone to lose, nor any reputation to soil.
I was a passive and quiet lad, and I suppose my depressed resting face didn't really make me any more approachable.
Kinda sucks, looking back and knowing I had opportunities to lead a normal and fufilling social life.
>>
>>36330360
Story?

So orlglal you'll x-pload.
>>
i was an edgy scene kid that tried too hard to fit in and everyone found me incredibly annoying. my hair was also really cringey at certain points
>>
>>36330464
I believe I am the epitome of a failed chad.. like the story of Icarus I also flew too close to the sun
>played sports a kid, could always make friends
>not autistic
>got decent grades not nearly the best but far from the worst
>grew up to be a manlet stopped growing at 14-15 was always on the shorter side
>somewhat lean and in shape cuz 10y of soccer
>when I was 16 I met a grill in english class
>she wore a RANCID t-shirt I thought was cool
>similar tastes in music got us talking
>she had a bf that she dumped for me
>didn't recognize this as a warning sign
>she was my first (and only) taught me all about secks stuff
>come 16 I get a benign tumor in my back because irony
>parents have excellent medical care get taken care of summer before senior year
>long recovery
>5 days in the hospital, 8hr surgery, titanium fused spine, distended bladder, catheterized x2 (I was awake the second time which was pretty awesome)
>when I got home I was laid up for another month or more and during this time my gf dumped me
>we got back together during senior year but I broke it off when I discovered she was a whore
>never really been the same since
>still no regrets
>>
>>36326874
Well I was always a loner.
I got caught hacking at school (some kid reported me after he saw me on the computer gaining access to the school systems).
They didn't expel me because I didn't do anything malicious, I was just exploring.
But some people spread rumors that I knew how to hack people's bank accounts (I don't, by the way).
People started to treat me with a lot more respect then, but I could feel them trying to remain even more distant. They actually were afraid of me; afraid their life would be ruined out of the blue somehow & someday if they ever pissed me off. I enjoyed that more than being disrespected though, so it wasn't all bad.
>>
>>36326874
>Robots, what went wrong in high school for you?
didn't talk to people or make friends
>>
I made no effort to try and connect with anyone. I never spoke to anyone unless they spoke to me first. I would give them whatever they needed and that would be it. I never bothered learning any of my classmates' names, or even their faces.

I'm pretty sure no one remembers me. I was left out of the yearbook because I never bothered to go to a professional photographer to get the picture done and I wasn't in the group photo either because I forgot it was happening and that I needed to come early to school for it. I never felt a desire to get friends or a gf because single-player video games and anime were more fun.
>>
>>36326874
It all went wrong in primary school bro, high school was way way better than primary school but the damage was already done
>>
File: 498.png (604KB, 906x799px)
498.png
604KB, 906x799px
I am a literal tard thats been in special ed since kindergarten.
>>
>>36330798
Yeah, judging by the image you posted I can already tell without reading your post
>>
File: Enriched.jpg (111KB, 735x520px)
Enriched.jpg
111KB, 735x520px
>>36330843
>Le protecting the borders is le dumb
>Rivers of corpses now
>>
>>36330982
Doesn't take away that you're a literal tard in special ed
>>
File: 5458584.jpg (11KB, 276x183px)
5458584.jpg
11KB, 276x183px
>>36331029
>Le you sure showed me
>Le feel the bern!
>>
>>36329604
>sat by myself on the first day at lunch
Reminded me of College.

Class is only a small group of students and they all sit close together, while I decide to sit alone in the corner like a sperg. At least, no one bothered me.
>>
File: 1485224914356.jpg (146KB, 1147x816px)
1485224914356.jpg
146KB, 1147x816px
>freshman year
>still sit with childhood friends from my middle school at lunch, but becoming more and more of a recluse
>just completely awkward to sit with them and never talk
>dont talk to anyone in class
>sometimes just sit alone and do nothing if teacher says pick a partner or some shit
>sophomore year, decide to sit alone at lunch
>people offer me seats all year but always say no, and want to kill them for bothering me
>sit in same seat whole year
>junior year, same shit, good grades
>senior year, same shit, good grades, bored every day at school
>graduate as the most soulless person ever

everything about high school is a blank. I just remember lunch time and throwing out my tray at the same time every day, leaving for class at the same time every day, same seat same table. and in class just looking at the clock every minute waiting for it to end
>>
File: Brooks.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
Brooks.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>36331153
You were institutionalized, just like most of the people here.
>>
>>36326874
-Didn't trust anybody for no apparent reason.
-Thought i would only be a hindrance for the people around me, so i never made friends and tried to be as self-dependable as possible.
-Single child from divorced parents. BIGGEST REDFLAG
-All my classmates were richer than me. Prettier than me. Had more opportunities.
-Kept undermining myself.

I wasn't even bullied back then. I just kept to myself on a corner, keeping up my grades as best as i could until i graduated. Always far from everybody and they never did too much for me to warm up to them; they eventually understood what i did; that i had no quarrel nor rancor toward them.
>>
>>36329437
Fuck off normie scum

>>>/reddit/ is that way
>>
I dated a girl my sophomore year of highschool for three months but I was to scared to hold her hand or kiss her. The best day of that relationship is when she kissed me on the cheek one day.
>>
>>36326874
Being in a bad country/area with negative people, parents shitting on me at every turn rather than encouraging and giving advice, this among other things lead to me giving up on real life and just getting absorbed in video games.
>>
Heroin, cocaine addict, and alcoholic father

intense introversion and depression
>>
File: 1492148304110.jpg (29KB, 480x327px)
1492148304110.jpg
29KB, 480x327px
>>36326874
Went to a school where I didn't onow anybody

Also I was fat

Then i started never sleeping (would sleep maybe 16 hours a week, osmtimes id stay up for days at a time)and my grades went to shit

I did about a gram of caffeine a day

Junior year I fell for the weed meme despite being pol incarnate

Now I just don't care about anything
>>
File: 1492098386028.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492098386028.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>36327290
Why couldn't I have this

I would have accepted death right after graduation if I could have just had this

I fucking hate you, get the fuck off my Board normalscum
>>
File: 1492121925161.jpg (125KB, 1202x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492121925161.jpg
125KB, 1202x900px
>>36329300
If it makes you feel better she wouldn't have comforted you that much lad, your path is an unbearable one
>>
It went wrong right after elementary school. I was homeschooled for my grade 6 and just moved to the US from Canada. I only had one friend. He ended up sexually assaulting me and I repressed it with every part of my being, but ever since I got into college it's been resurfacing even if my memories of that year are extremely fragmented due to dissociation. I was fine before, I could make friends easily and did well in school, but both of those changed immediately. It really fucked me up.
>>
>>36332912
>tells me to get off his board
>doesn't realize I spent highschool on /r9k/ like 7 years ago and have pretty much been here from the start

I miss green text anon
>>
>>36331029
Lmao a literal tard can make a better arguement than you shit head
>>
>>36333010
That makes you an oldfag, your still a fucking normie

This is a thread made for robots talking about where it all went wrong, then you come in here and fuck it up
>>
>>36327083
ye

but would you've been happier if you gathered yourself a flock of normies?
>>
>>36333061
Just because I'm a normie doesn't mean I don't have a dark past. Like you. Chill.

So 4 years went off without a hitch, big woop, I'm surprised myself nothing stupid happened
>>
>>36326874
>grow up with mostly girls around me
>smooth operator up until I was 12
>popular with the girls, "girlfriend", etc.
>never experienced rivalry between boys before
>jealous boys start bullying me
>get bullied heavily by the entire class until I was 17 or 18
>as a result my self-esteem is broken, couldn't talk to girls if my life depended on it, couldn't show emotionsif my life depended on it, except for anger
>>
Nothing. Classes were a breeze, I got along with my teachers ok, I was a talented enough athlete to get my name front and center on the sports section of my city's newspaper more than once. I held student leadership positions in as many programs as I wanted for all four years. I had friends to drive me to any relevant event going on (and then I got my own car.) I managed to stay away entirely from guys' advances (there were a few) which also helped keep all my friendships together. I became much much happier than I was in middle school, and everything basically went exactly how I wanted it to be. Also, a special thanks to my science teacher for sitting me with some good kids first day of freshman year :)
>>
>>36333481
>living life on easy mode
Get the fuck >>>/out/ of my board, red.
>>
File: e-ab-home.jpg (51KB, 547x365px) Image search: [Google]
e-ab-home.jpg
51KB, 547x365px
I was open about my sexuality
>>
>small dick
>wide hips
>6' 1

I could talk to girls, even had a girlfriend at one point, but that was it. Even if I ever got close to one I could never fuck her. My mind would cripple me.
>>
>>36328313
This, though I didn't have friends
>>
Shit hit the fan with my medical condition and I had to drop out because going to school for one day would wear me so ragged I'd be almost completely bedridden for three days. Because of this, I never got to get to know the 6/10 qt (freckles, long dark curly hair, round framed glasses) that sat next to me in Latin.

I met one of the best friends I've ever had through gaming while the healthy normies were at school, though, so everything worked out better than expected.

Pic unrelated. It's YouTuber/Twitch streamer contemplating the meaninglessness of his own existence while failing horribly at TBoI:Afterbirth+
>>
Nothing really. I had mastered the art of camouflage by then so I blended in with the scenery and was more or less left alone
>>
>>36326874
Chronic illness causing crippling pain whenever I was exposed to bright light making me scared of daytime for a fucking year.
>>
File: 1492410782655.jpg (73KB, 419x623px)
1492410782655.jpg
73KB, 419x623px
Actually it went pretty well.

Il either get into industrial engineering or electronic engineering this year. I just came from a party with my friends also.

Well I didnt score a gf so thats a minus, I guess that went wrong
>>
File: 20170408_004350.jpg (439KB, 678x1328px)
20170408_004350.jpg
439KB, 678x1328px
I am in high school (senior year) and it's fuckin shit.
>Pic related is me, I know I'm a bit fat, but you can still tell I lift.
>I have done MMA in the past.
>I am only 5'9.5" and my school is full of guys 6ft plus and many girls are 5'9".
>I am too socially awkward to go and socialize with people so I stay quiet and pruposly sit alone, even if there's a spot open.
>If someone sees me coming to sit by them, they will block the seat with a back pack.
>We were assigned partners, but the girl I was assigned partners with, sighed and asked a group of Chads if they will let her to join in as a trio.
>Similar things has happened several times.
>At lunch I sleep in the library.
>I tried to hold the door for a girl who was nearby, she shook her head and went through the other door.
>I heard a group of girls talking about how I have no friends.
>People/girls take pictures of me.
>People "accidentally" throw tennis balls at me.
I want to end school with atleast one good memory before I go into infantry (not going to college and repeating the same shit) what should I do?
>>
>>36334061
Purposely* my bad.
>>
>>36334061
JFC what hellhole part of the world are you in where people are this shitty? Or did you do something to deserve it?
>>
>>36326874
Parents Not intervening when I started unknowingly giving myself social anxiety and depression with WoW,
And them never taking responsibility for their parenting
>>
>>36334121
I am in the US and go to a very athletic/preppy school. Over 70 percent of guys at my school play sports, I don't. There's even fucking guys who are roids and compete in bodybuilding so even lifting won't cut it for me standing out in a good way. I haven't done anything to "deserve it" other than being a robot.
>>
I dropped out in 11th grade because my social anxiety and depression got so bad. Man, those were awkward years. A few good moments but mostly fucking terrible. I'll give a brief synopsis.

>9th grade
>awkward as fuck due to past bullying and bad acne
>tried to befriend normals but then I stopped because I didn't fit in and was tired of always saying nothing when eating with them, then started eating lunch alone in the bathroom or library so I wouldn't look like a loner
>later in the year, I finally got new clothes, and a few friends but i still hated it, a girl hit on me but I was too retarded to tell her I liked her so we remained friends
>hung out with a total autist who mumbled and weighed 400 lbs and was in the special class because he was nice to me, I cringe looking back, also was paired with a somewhat special chick in drama class because I hated the preppy kids

>10th grade
>moved, have to go to new school
>Incredibly even more insecure and anxious due to gaining some weight, having really bad acne and only a few friends
>later in the year, gain a few more friends, grow hair out and enter a somewhat emo phase, which helped me finally get a gf
>gained some confidence but then it all came crashing down after I got in a motorcycle accident and then became depressed, and broke up with cheating gf
>moved in middle of school year again back to the 9th grade school, went through a weird fuck boy phase after becoming obsessed with odd future, wore makeup to cover acne, felt fake as fuck, only had a few friends and felt so uncomfortable
>dropped that shit and met a dude who was actually really funny and we always goofed around, started to act more like myself but still hung with some idiots and felt awkward

>Moved one last time for the 4 months I was in 11th grade
>easily my best and worst year or high-school, I grew my hair long, dyed it black, wore all black and only band shirts, acted edgy and had a group of friends and gf (TBC)...
>>
>>36334363
... and had a group of friends and felt better
>then I started drinking, gf started ignoring me so I dumped her, lost all of her friends and only had like 2 friends and started walking between different groups and ended up feeling super anxious and depressed again and hated all the pressure and people so I dropped out and took my GED a year later and became a stoner, oh and Accutane helped the acne go away. Still have some friends too but lurk on here cause it's interesting. Not a normal though, I'm a weirdo.
>>
>>36334199

I feel sorry for you bro. That preppy american culture is extremely prejudice against autists. Im glad I dont live in a upper middle class culture with subhuman manlet genetics and brain chemistry. Instead I live in a lower middle class suburb where everyone is more accepting and not as blatantly rude.
>>
>>36326874
got very fat
>>
>>36326874
i'm about to leave "highschool" (sixth form, i'm from the uk), but so far the only things that have gone wrong for me are anxiety, a loss of self, and being friends with people i don't like. it took me 6 years to actually find a group that doesn't make me want to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>36326874
I was a normie and pretty popular then around junior year I started smoking K-2 and kind of lost my my mind. Which caused my Borderline Personality Disorder to go full force.

I stopped around senior year but by then I was already known as that borderline schizo that emotional abused a few girls he dated.
>>
builled then fighted back was bit late with only 1 year left to leave
>>
>>36326874
I was actually popular in high school, not like jock levels but I could actually have a conversation with everyone because I was forced to interact with other people my age.
>>
>>36326874
I went on /r9k/. my time spent here was one of the worst periods of my life and I brought it upon myself. I would advise other people to stop going to shithole
>>
File: 1491962116984.png (6KB, 253x199px)
1491962116984.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>36333182
Just tell me your story already then
>>
>>36334061
Infantry is gonna be shit, honestly lad if your gonna join go full blast and shoot for special forces

Otherwise just work until you can open a business or live off of investments and get comfy.
>>
>>36333166
We'll never know. I believe that I was never destined to be a normie, I would have ended up here regardless of what I did
>>
>>36336269
For the past 12 years of my life, my Uncle has been hiring prostitutes and filming me fuck them.

I'm so fucked up!
>>
>>36336269
>Have had beastiality, centaur, mermaid, diaper, monster vagina, scat, vagina vore, futanari fetishes since I was 2-3, always been a faggy little /d/eviant
>this was before I even knew what girls and boys were and how there different
>come from somewhat broken household, parents always used to fight everyday or threaten to leave the family
>dad used to beat and punish me for things I didn't do, one time he ripped some of my hair out
>used to binge eat cause depressed
>got rly fat as a child
>was bullied from kindergarten by older kids relentlessly, they'd always call me names n shit
>had few friends
>I have ADHD, and supposedly schizo at the moment, I've always been an easy target for ridicule and school was so hard
>when I got to middle school I had less friends because they transferred schools
>left with friends who hated putting up with my shit
>used to get beat up by spics in middle school
>got expelled for doing something crazy one day
>get sent to crazy school(where I lost the weight)
>no friends at that point, I hung out with no one rest of middle school
>thought I was a girl at one point, weird looking back at that cringy shit, jeez
>I've always had issues concerning my sexuality and weird shit like that since I was a kid

Kinda gay, but dark.
>>
>started out socially retarded, no friends, outcast
> Became an sjw
> Suddenly make lots of semi-popular friends
> Tfw selling out to stop being lonely
> Meet 7/10 iranian-white GF
> Fall in love\ go crazy because never expected this
> We start secretly dating
> I didn't question why at the time
> She had a bf already
> Get outcasted when she leaves him for me
> "Who needs friends when I have you 8')"
> Spend a year together
> By this time she's started to act like a woman from a /woman hate thread/
> Find out she met her last bf the same way she met me
> Paranoia- she starts talking to other guys to spite me
> Tell her to stop
> She acts like it's my fault
> Sucks some guys dick at a Halloween party
> Calls me to tell me about it
> " Fuck off never speak to me again, slut"
> No friends no GF
> Start drinking etc every other day for 2 years
> Stop going to school
> Fail everything
> Still bitter
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.