[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEE. WHERES MY MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL. I JUST WANT TO WATCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: hamona but real.jpg (46KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hamona but real.jpg
46KB, 1366x768px
REEEEEEE. WHERES MY MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL. I JUST WANT TO WATCH ANIME AND GET HIGH WITH A QT WHITE GIRL. WHY WAS I CURSED WITH BEING SHORT AND AFRICAN AMERICAN. I CAN'T EVEN DATE LET ALONE FUCK A QT ALT GIRL EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN THE UTOPIA FOR THE FUCKING SUBTYPE. IM IN GODDAMN SAN FRANCISCO AND CAN'T GET AN ALT GIRL INTERESTED IN ME THATS LIKE WALKING AROUND ROUTE ONE AND HAVING THE MOST COMMON FUCKING POKEMON RUN FROM YOU EVERY TIME. MY TALL WHITE FRIEND GETS HIS PIC OF ALT GIRL PUSSY AND IM LEFT IN THE FUCKING DUST AS HIS UNFUNNY SIDE KICK THAT THEY JUST IGNORE. WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY. FUCKING REEEEEEE
>>
>>36279638

At lease you have Jimmy and Other Scott, Wallace.
>>
>>36279662
IM NOT GAY BUT I MAY AS WELL BE BECAUSE THE ONLY CREATURES THAT COME AFTER ME ARE FUCKING ENTITLED LANDWHALES AND TRANNIES. FUUUUUCK. LET ME BE HAPPY. WHY ARE THE WRITERS OF MY STORY SUCH DICKS!!!!!
>>
>>36279638
Bitch, sit down. Be humble.
>>
>>36279694

>THE ONLY CREATURES THAT COME AFTER ME ARE FUCKING ENTITLED LANDWHALES

>thinking you deserve any better
You just lost all my sympathy.
>>
>>36279714
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN. JUST ACCEPT IM BEING PLAYED ON CRUEL JOKE ON AND CAN'T EVER FIND THE LOVE I'VE WANTED FOR YEARS NOW? IM TIRED OF LOSING
>>36279726
WHY THE HELL WOULD I EVER GO AFTER LANDWHALES I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY AND LIFE WHILE THEY BECOME BLOBS THEY'RE GROSS REEEEEE
>>
>>36279638
youre looking for a man in a womans body

find the trap for you and be happy
>>
>>36279783
*calms down* thats gay anon. I'm frustrated not desperate enough to circumvent my sexuality.
>>
>>36279638
So buy a gun and shoot up a mall or take up guitar. Do something to get your homoangst out.
>>
>>36279771

No, anon. You post here so your obviously pathetic. Those girls are right up your alley.
>>
>>36279835
i already did guitar and honestly its pretty comfy. is this how you achieve alt gf. what are the cheat codes anons? i know you're fucking listening goth chad. how do i get a qt alt gf?
>>
>>36279638
>GET HIGH

Take yourself out back and shoot yourself in the head.

>SHORT AND AFRICAN AMERICAN

Even more a reason
>>
>>36279988
IM ALREADY SUFFERING ANON,. WHY KICK A SUBHUMAN WHEN HE'S DOWN
>>
File: 1488383890075.png (191KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1488383890075.png
191KB, 500x342px
>>36279931
how old are you mate? how short actually are you? whats your story lad? talk to us
>>
File: how to not fail at life.png (924KB, 2100x4102px) Image search: [Google]
how to not fail at life.png
924KB, 2100x4102px
>>36279771
Have you tried not being a total dingus all the time?
>>
>>36280040
I have no sympathy for potheads. Especially when they're manlet niggers.

I'm sorry, but you have to go.
>>
File: r9k banner.jpg (103KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
r9k banner.jpg
103KB, 750x747px
>>36280075
thank you anon i shall share my tale
TLDR VERSION AT THE BOTTOM
>long ago
>in a distant land (california)
>go to high school
>autistic freshman
>met a tall white guy who is also autismo
>through the whole year we go on austimo adventures
>eventually for some reason people really like his akwardness
>they shun me or keep me around for jokes for my akwardness
>he gets all these gfs and all these fuccs and all the cuddles he could ever want
>i try anything and im shot down and get depressed for a good while each time
>i still do the time between me being a sad boy has just decreased
>decided i needed to reinvent myself
>go far away to a military institute
>worst deciscion of my life
>hated and shunned even more there
>yes i know im an idiot for that
>going back to cali in 26 days
>gonna come back to my whole "friend group" in relationships and being adults while im just the "wild card" of the group
>everyone has this image in their head of me being this non serious childish guy
>my whole facade has become just hiding behind jokes to hide the pain
>want everything to change when i come back
>not sure how
>also really want a qt alt gf
>that'd b nice
how do I reinvent whats been broken since day one?

TL;DR version: how do i fix a set idea about myself to break free of this curse?
>>
>>36279988
>>>/fa/cebook
maybe you should head home, normalfag.
escapisonly thing out there is for robots.
>>
>>36280088
>SPEND A LUDICROUS AMOUNT OF MONEY ON A GIFT
stopped reading there. If women are materialistic bitches they aren't worth it.
>>
>>36279817
90% of traps are mpdgs anon you should give it a try
the more time you spend denying that it's the best course of action, the more time she has to hang herself because she feels alone and unloved
and then your chance will pass forever
>>
>>36279638
>WHITE GIRL

the fact that you said this gives away the fact that you aren't white. stay the fuck away from our women.
>>
>>36280315
>he actually stopped reading before i stated i was black

you're not doing the white race any favors buddy
>>
>>36280273
>>36280088

seriously.
besides, whoever wrote this comic doesn't really understand that girls would feel weird about this, especially if the NEET coming out of his shell were to jump the gun and think "yeah she smiled at me i know she wants me"
>>
>>36280258
>weed

Is for normalfaggots, you colossal normalfaggot.

>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/b/
>>>/out/
>>>/kys/
>>
>>36280366
its for either party. you seem to be trying really hard to fit in....perhaps there are other sites for you to go on.
>>
>>36280366
weed is really fucking common among most groups. i just like any drug that i can get, since escapism is all that matters.
>>
>>36280376
You're the one that started chirping about normalfaggotry you braindead moron. The only one trying to conform to culture of any sort is you.

Smoke yourself into a coma ganja man, I can smell your rancid scent through my monitor.
>>
>>36280387
I don't use drugs for escapism I use anime and gunpla.
>>
>>36280418
uhh that was me. i don't even smoke, but drugs are robot af, if you use themm to leave irl and make life bearable.
>>36280466
why not???? it's the best way to escape.
putting opis up your butt is 10/10
>>
>>36280344
Wait that's most likely how the ancestors fell in love with their women. A simple smile is enough to make a man want a girl.
>>
>>36280273
It doesn't matter if she wanted the gift.

YOU GAVE IT TO HER!
>>
>>36280540
It's for weak minded dependent faggots that's why.

I'm perfectly content with staying sober, thanks.
>>
>>36280665
stop making the thread about you fucking mary sue
>>
>>36280665
>>>/r/normalfaggots
>>
>>36280756
Weed is for normies. Like 50% of Canadians have done it and our feminist chad prime minister literally got all the retarded millennial normies to vote for him because of feminism and weed. I hate normies and this country so fucking much
>>
>>36280799
uhhh, why not just smoke until you don't feel or just do put h up your but and let the world melt around you
>>
File: anger.png (169KB, 352x371px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
169KB, 352x371px
>>36280799
get mad at fucking SJWs not a plant then big dummy. a plant can't vote. stop trything to make this shit political and about you make your own thread goddamn
>>
>>36279638
Manic pixie dream girls were invented by the joos
>>
>>36280823
I don't understand what the fuck you're saying. Probably because I haven't lowered my IQ by smoking weed.
>>36280845
NO THAT'S THE POINT
NORMIES LOVE WEED, OK??!! ONLY A FILTHY NORMALFAG WOULD SMOKE IT
>>
>>36280877
but i see them anon. i know they're not perfect romona was kinda a bitch but she had overall good qualities
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.