[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a gf without having talents or skills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1459724140062.jpg (196KB, 984x722px) Image search: [Google]
1459724140062.jpg
196KB, 984x722px
Is it possible to get a gf without having talents or skills?

>can't play an instrument
>don't play any sport
>don't bodybuild
>haven't done any art(literature, videos, etc.)
>>
Yes. But the fact that you STILL can't get one should be extremely upsetting.
>>
>>36279418
Yeah but you gotta learn a fuckton on random things to look smart at least.

But one should be able to find some talent, everyone has it but you just gotta find it.
Some people don't even find it their whole life but the biggest hint is that your talent is something you will love desu.
>>
>>36279418
I play piano. I couldn't get a girl to date me if my life depended on it. I'm too broken for human companionship. I'm way too far gone and completely fucked in the head.
>>
>>36279497
>Yeah but you gotta learn a fuckton on random things to look smart at least.
Well at least I've got that part covered

Tbh I find all work disgusting. I only work, do chores, and study because I have to. Well there might be an exception in which I can build plastic model kits, but that's a useless talent for chicks so fuck.
>>
>>36279418
Probably, as long as you have interests
>>
>>36279566
Hmm, if you're good into building and math you could always become an engineer with that 90k salary desu.

But yea, try to be more interesting by knowing lots of shit, get more and more info and always do research if that is true, since you know how the internet is.
>>
>>36279418
"Girls only like guys who have great skills."- Napoleon Dynamite
>>
Social skills dummy.

>carrying a conversation
>listening and responding well
>correct use of facial expression, body language and mannerisms
and most importantly
>ability to make people laugh constantly, and never at your own expense
>>
>>36279728
That comes naturally to people like you. I literally can't. I'm autistic
>>
>>36279763
>naturally
I've been on 4chan for 9 years and I only figured that out in the last two years and worked on it as hard as I can. Guess what? Now I have a girlfriend.

Start talking to people. Make throwaway emails, join discords, dont give any information that connects you to your real life self. Learn to make friends and start conversations on the internet, it's the safest thing you can do. When you fuck up, ghost people, block people, make new accounts and try again

Eventually you will learn and can apply your skills to real life. People at the store will pick up on it and be nice to you. Your family will be nicer to you and like you a lot more. Strangers will be nicer to you, and you WILL make friends (as long as you at least have a job or are in school, SOMETHING that makes you leave the house), and this WILL lead to getting a girlfriend
>>
>>36279620
Im already studying to be a computer engineer, so I guess I've partially covered that, but I'm not a great student or anything.

I always learn something new, the problem is that girls seldom get impressed by what you know(personal experience).
>>
>>36279620
>more interesting by knowing lots of shit

I'll add on here that it has to actually be interesting shit. There is nothing more annoying than some faggot who rattles off random, totally useless facts constantly.
Normie tier interests like sports, music and the like are a good place to start. Most bitches love or will at least listen to that shit.
>>
>>36279728
This. When it comes to women social skills will always outrank productive skills
>>
>>36279841
also adding to this

pick up artist and all that social training stuff is the biggest scam bullshit in the world, it's completely worthless information. Don't waste your time with it like I did, it will make you worse off than when you started
>>
>>36279841
Not that anon but I literally have nothing else to talk about other than complain how shit everything is. Girls like you to brag and have a positive outlook on life.

That's why I I like being on 4chan after all. Its acceptable to whine and complain.
>>
>>36279864
>he thinks women like listening to him talk about sports and music

why would anyone? sports are lame unless you're the one playing them and music is for enjoying, not discussing.
>>
>>36279418

Sure man, you would probably only be capable of attracting a succubus without bringing anything to the table. In what possible scenario would a nice woman be attracted to someone who doesn't add any value to the human condition.
>>
It's a fucking chain reaction. Start taking interest in one of these things (bodybuilding is pretty easy) and the rest will begin to follow.
>>
>>36279926
Conversation is not like magic the gathering where you try to stack your deck with the best cards into some kind of perfect strategy

Conversation is like poker where you play the hand you're dealt and bullshit your way to victory

If you want to be likable, you need to be able to talk about anything. A girl should be able to bring up a subject you've never heard of, and you should be able to ask meaningful questions about it, engage her, make her happy to talk about it, and bring your own insights into the subject to make her appreciate talking to YOU specifically about it
>>
>>36279860
I guess you will be fine maybe.

But >>36279864 is right as well.

>>36279942
One can discuss about the lyrics senpai.

But if you're a musician then you can discuss about the composition itself.
>>
>>36279497
>but the biggest hint is that your talent is something you will love desu
I think my talent might be doing drugs
>>
>>36279942
>Women are normies
>Normies like normie shit

Is it really that difficult to comprehend this?
>>
>>36280017
>If you want to be likable, you need to be able to talk about anything. A girl should be able to bring up a subject you've never heard of, and you should be able to ask meaningful questions about it, engage her, make her happy to talk about it, and bring your own insights into the subject to make her appreciate talking to YOU specifically about it

I think I've actually done this in the few dates I've been in. At first I couldn't talk about anything but after that I could keep up a conversation for hours even if she had zero hobbies. The problem is that I had very little to tell about myself. No funny experiences, no actual challenges in life etc.
>>
>>36279841
But I have a wagecuck job. I talk to people all of the time and they all don't seem to like me.
>>
>>36280095
Communicating with women is very different from communicating with guys.
>>
this thread is gay and dumb and doesn't belong here ( /soc/ exists, you fucking normalfag assholes)

but the worst is being reminded that true RTS games don't exist anymore. sigh. "RTS players"? where are they nigga???
>>
>>36279418
>no skill
>no talent
Chad is all that and an asshole and he can get a gf, why can't you?
>>
>>36280140
Fuck off. If I was a normie why would I be making this thread in the first place?

> true RTS games don't exist anymore

Check out Syrian Warfare and the Wargame series.
>>
>>36280182
Except chad has both of those things.
>>
>>36280131
In what sense? Conversation is still just conversation.
A lot of people get hung up on "talking to girls" like its some big skill. It isn't.
Don't be boring, listen to what they say and most importantly, ask them questions about their interests when appropriate.
Knowing about normie stuff is just a good way to not be boring.
>>
>>36280241

> i'm a robot!! i'm a true robot!! i belong here!
> i want gf so bad :/ guys plz hold my hand and explain

you ARE a normal as long as you still have hope and put effort into working with what you have, no matter how little you do have

"normie" is a redditism, you started posting on this site within the last few years. i won't bust your balls for it, just don't pretend you're an OG

> he brings up what is basically an indie propaganda game and another game which also has NO BASEBUILDING OR ECONOMY features to it just like all "RTS" do nowadays

the genre is dead my man, what you bring up are just spiritual influenced offshoots like dota
>>
>>36280085
>I think my talent might be doing drugs
Doing drugs as per making them or using them?

If it's the former then do chemistry.
>>36280140
No, you're the gay here.
No one is camwhoring or posting traps ITT, back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36279418
Yes. You need to have a good sens of humour and look at least decent though. If you for these two criteria, you can be a lazy dude who plays vidya all day and still get a gf.
>>
>>36280399
I dont have hope. I've been rejected by hundreds of girls already. Fuck your no true scotsman BS
> indie propaganda game
Not conforming to western propaganda and portraying moderate jihadis, as well turk and saudi funded jihadi friends isn't propaganda. Besides, combat is very solid with a great variety of units.

>NO BASEBUILDING OR ECONOMY

FUCK basebuilding, I don't want to unrealistically build fuckin barracks in the middle of a fucking warzone. I want every unit to matter, to have battles on tactical to divisional level, and at least partially realistic unit mechanics, not spamming a combo of 3 units.

weapon and unit variety>> basebuilding any day
>>
>>36281511
not who youre talking to but you're the piece of shit normie scum that ruined the RTS genre and dumbed down all games in general
>>
>>36281564
Many military RTSs have units with realistic damage models, supply system, terrain crossing capability, and weapons(infantry doesn't damage tanks whatsoever). So it isn't dumbing down.
>>
>>36279841
Bullshit. It's about height, looks, genetics.

None of the shit you mentioned. If someone ugly and short tried his best, he would still fail.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.