[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me be blunt, is their a norm crisis on r9k today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Let me be blunt, is their a norm crisis on r9k today?
>>
Norm levels have reached critical mass.
>>
>>36247044
We been having one, faggots just wont fuck off
>>
File: 53c68b04a8770.jpg (8KB, 180x265px) Image search: [Google]
53c68b04a8770.jpg
8KB, 180x265px
fuck i'm so high. that was a bad op.
>>
lgbt are mad their soc safespace has been exposed

they need to be exterminated, extinguished
>>
In reality, normies always outnumbered robots. The problem is more to do with the general growing popularity of 4chan than anything specific to /r9k/. With a bigger userbase, normie threads become more and more common, leading to the perception of a normie crisis, when really I'd wager the normie/robot ratio is exactly the same as it ever was.
>>
>>36247125
nah you just fucked up the writing but made me laugh cause i watched this episode yesterday
>>
>>36247367
I dunno, I just migrated to this board and you guys seem like mostly a bunch of fags and whiny man children honestly.

I mean you guys always stuck out with the self pity and the beta theories about women, but I didn't realize you guys were also this gay.
>>
>today
try years
>>
>>36247367
The average /r9k/ poster in the "hurr gentleman" period was radically different to both normies and spergs. What goes around comes around, and Chad comes in basically everything.
>>
>>36247044
Well that depends on what you mean by "crisis"...
>>
>>36247044

It's been a thing for awhile now. It doesn't help that robots want to play limbo with the word "normie" and define "normie" as "anyone who's not suffering my specific life problems" so we get robots calling each other normies instead of actually uniting against the normies...
>>
>>36247044
There are two equally disgusting forces bearing down on /r9k/. The norman influx who found 4chan via the US presidential election and the degenerate fags from /lgbt/ who, for whatever reason, can't keep their sick perversion on their containment board
>>
File: 1428905922253.jpg (39KB, 401x392px) Image search: [Google]
1428905922253.jpg
39KB, 401x392px
>>36248504

See this is the normie shit we need to be united against. Only normies seek to belittle others. Even if it's some robot role playing as a normie, pretending to be a normie makes you a normie when you're anonymous.
>>
File: 8f5ca036a231e22cc25679b31b5dd795.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8f5ca036a231e22cc25679b31b5dd795.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>36248504
get out get out get out get OUT

>>>/out/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.