[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who shot up heroin for the first time in his life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

File: _80178158_tv003325221.jpg (31KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_80178158_tv003325221.jpg
31KB, 660x371px
Ask a guy who shot up heroin for the first time in his life last night anything
>>
>>36224137
Why did you decide to fuck up your life?
>>
>>36224137
You realize you're fucked now, right?
In my entire life, I've seen dozens of people try heroin, and all of them are still using it years later. Well, I take that back. Not all of them are still using. Some of them are dead.
>>
>>36224137
why? how do you know what was in it?
>>
Can't decide if I should feel pity or envy.

On the one hand, it's a significant step towards destroying your life. On the other hand, you've experinced one of the greatest pleasures known to man.

I'd say be careful, but it's too late for that.
>>
>>36224137
Why would you do that? Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>36224137
will you do it again?

i live in the state with the most heroin overdose deaths in america
>>
>>36224137
I bet you want more heroin.
>>
>33% addiction chance; more than any other drug
>Worst withdraw known to man; withdraw can even kill you
>slightest mistake in dose will kill you
>frequently cut with various substances that will harm or kill you

You're fucking retarded, why should I ask your junkie brain anything
>>
>>36224147

because I usually buy a set amount of heroin, snort it and go lay down happy. This time I got ripped off, and I wanted to get high off the small amount I had. So, I asked my dealer to throw me gear (a syringe) in with my shit, and he shot me up in his truck
>>36224226
>You realize you're fucked now, right?
Am I, though?
>>36224227
It was definitely heroin. The same shit I've been getting for a year.
>>36224306
Because I wanted to see what it felt like.
>>36224355
Yes, I will probably do it again. After I let go of the rope on my arm I realized that I was afraid over nothing.
>>
>>36224137
People who say that one time is all it takes to get hooked for life don know what they are talking about.
Back in 2010 I went through a three month period of shooting it up at least 3 times a week and was able to stop and never touch it again without any sign of withdrawals at all.
Just live your life and don't pay attention to kids and their memes.
>>
>>36224413

>33% addiction chance
What the hell does this even mean, and who came up with this number
>wd's can kill you
You've got it confused with benzo's, mate, or alcohol.
>Slightest mistake in dose can kill you
HAHAHAH. What. What the fuck are you shooting up, carfentanil?
>frequently cut with various substances that will harm or kill you
Funny, I'm not dead yeat.
>You're fucking retarded, why should I ask your junkie brain anything

Funny you said this, considering you seem to be extremely unknowledgeable on this topic.
>>
>>36224458
So you've been on it for a month, you've just moved up and on now.
Well, my condolences to your family.
>>
>>36224466
of course you did anon. I bet you are heating up a spoon full of that sweet brown sugar right now.
>>
>>36224137
When did you learn that you're retarded?
>>
>>36224413
This plus there's no labeling to how strong a dosage is. It's like playing Russian Roulette.
The way dealers in an areea tell how strong their drug is by seeing how many people, often refered to as Guinea Pigs, overdose on it. If there are too many over doses, it's a bad batch, and if nobody overdoses, it's an ever worse batch. Successful dealers distribute potentially fatal batches to stay in business.
>>
File: drughappymerchant.png (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
drughappymerchant.png
7KB, 231x218px
>>36224466
>I wonder who on earth could be behind this post
>>
>>36224531
33% chance you'll suffer from withdrawal when you shoot it for the first time
>>
>>36224564
Nah like I said it's been seven years since I've shot up heroin. It is fun though and probably wouldn't turn it down if it were offered to me again.
>>
>>36224534

I'm watching seinfeld with my mom and sisters. I'll let them know you sent them your condolences.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>>36224137
I'm a few months clean myself. I was getting my shit off of alphabay instead of the street. First two weeks off I thought a lot about offing myself and I broke down a few times but I'm getting better now. I still think about doing it sometimes but then I think about where I was heading and how bad it felt to leave it and I tell myself to put it off.

who knows, one day i might slip up or something for now I just smoke a ton of weed, have a few beers, and try to stay focused on work.

(pic related, my drugs)
>>
>>36224534
>Well, my condolences to your family.
ditto to your r9k browsing ass
>>
>>36224573
Nah I'm white, anon. What the fuck are you even getting at?
>>
>>36224573
everyone loves opiates you /pol/tard. Go smoke some opium or take some oxyies and I promise your ass will love it too.
>>
>>36224531

you're right Alcohol is a harder withdraw, anyone who has been in an ER or is an emt knows this.

Either way I would advise never doing it again, get help, snorting is even bad shit senpai.
>>
>>36224604
>Just shot up heroin
>With my mom and sisters
I don't care if you shot it up in your dealer's truck and went home
No way your whole family doesn't know you're on drugs
No way they would believe it's just weed
No way they would accept casual heroin use
You just slipped up, shut the fuck up, the jig is up, the cat's out of the bag, go home, go to bed
>>
>>36224604
Anon you're either retarded or b8ing but in case it's the former get a bunch of Kratom. You can order it online, it's legal in most places. It's used to treat opioid withdrawals, start taking that instead of heroin right now.
>>
>>36224137
How did it feel? What was it like?
>>
>>36224672

No, it was last night that I did it.

Why are you so angry anon? You need to relax. Have some of my brown sugar, I saved some just for you.
>>
>>36224604
Anon you're either retarded or b8ing but in case it's the former get a bunch of Kratom. You can order it online, it's legal in most places. It's used to treat opioid withdrawals, start taking that instead of heroin right now.
Some how this isn't original?
>>
What's your endgame?

Does anybody care about you?
>>
>>36224137
Well... So how was it? Can't believe no one else asked.
>>
File: 1491552131095.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491552131095.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
>>36224137
How was it different than snorting? Is the high better? Are you worried that it will never be as good as this time?
>>
>>36224633
Go back to >>>/b/ you mongrel junkie
If you just came to this shitty board to blog about how braindead you are, you must leave
>>
>>36224604
How the fuck is this not original?
>>
>>36224693
>How did it feel?

First the rope hurt which I had to tie really tight to get a vein to pop out. The needle going in didn't feel like anything. He pulled back, pushed it in, and then I released the rope. I felt it in about 4 seconds. It's like being slowly pushed underwater, except the water is being perfectly content and happy. You can't do anything but just sit there and feel amazing. It feels like god is massaging every neuron in your body. After the rush wears off, you just feel very high and content for about 6 hours. It's also hard to talk.
>>
>>36224531

you're retarded and you don't even know it
>>
How does it feel to be inferior to me?
>>
>>36224774

damn you convinced me
>>
>>36224774
Who shot you up?
>>
>>36224780

I don't know. Do you get off on jumping at any chance to assert your superiority over someone else?

Sounds like that one fable, you know, with the fox and the grapes.
>>
File: smug-antigone.jpg (62KB, 463x548px) Image search: [Google]
smug-antigone.jpg
62KB, 463x548px
>>36224774
>I had to tie really tight to get a vein to pop out.
Lose some weight you fat piece of shit
>>
>>36224839

My dealer. He is a nice guy, very calm and reassuring.
>>
>>36224137
Why do you think you're situation deserves an AMA? who fucking cares faggot
>>
File: abstract.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>36224774
>tfw will likely never feel this amazing but will also likely never feel as shitty as you will be in 5 years
>>
>willingly take the most addictive and dangerous opioid
>doesn't think he'll get addicted
>will get addicted

WOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HEROIN WAS ADDICTIVE?
>>
>>36224891

Because he can find and do heroin, and you can find and do nothing because you have no friends, no excitement in your life, and there's nothing special about you.
>>
>>36224847
>fox and grapes

Wrong story, friendo. The fox can't jump high enough to eat the grapes, so in a desperate attempt to make himself feel vindicated, he declares that those grapes were sour anyway and not worth the effort or time.
>>
>>36224137
Former heroin addict here. You need to stop anon, before you end up down the path I took. You'll never get as high as your first time, ever. Eventually you're gonna get to a point where your life is basically a numb existence with you hoping you don't vomit in your sleep or accidentally OD because you took a strong enough dose, which I've OD'd twice in my life. My body is beyond fucked anymore to where I can barely even function sometimes, and I quit the shit 5 years ago come August.

Seriously anon, for your own good, stop. Go smoke some weed or something instead.
>>
>>36224888
Nice guy who is content with leading you down a terrible path. I mean sure you could shoot up anywhere, and better to do it with someone safe, but it is still enabling and that's not "nice"
>>
File: the fox and the grapes.png (80KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
the fox and the grapes.png
80KB, 688x1434px
>>36224947
here it is if anyone wants it
>>
>>36224935
You seem really bitter and sheltered
>>
>>36224947

>I can't find or do heroin
>Haha, j-junkie piece of shit, a-am I right guys... Good thing I'm MORALLY SUPERIOR for not doing HEROIN

makes sense to me
>>
File: dsp.jpg (58KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
dsp.jpg
58KB, 750x543px
>>36224933

seems like an appropriate image
>>
>>36224935
>heroin = friends and exciting life

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>36224137
Smoke weed and only weed. Don't fuck with this shit anon.
>>
>>36225018
I think it's funny how you associate being able to get heroin with being cool. I know this one kid from high school, literally fedora tipper incarnate. Had no friends, atheist, etc. He's on heroin now
>>
>>36224759

Weirdly enough the high wasn't THAT much better after the first 15 minutes or so. But still definitely better.

and yeah, i'm afraid that i'm going down a slippery slope where it's never going to be good enough.
>>
>>36224137
I know you wont believe me but don't go down this road. In the end you will know only pain. After a few years you will be in my shoes telling another idiot the same exact thing. It is the classic opiate cycle.
>>
>>36225169
You get started with pills/pharmas?
>>
>>36225169
Make sure you set limits for yourself and deal with tolerance without doing stupid amounts.

You can use H responsibly if you're smart about it but if you're not really careful it can fuck you up anon.
>>
>>36225143

Seems like you missed the point of the post. No one ever said getting heroin was cool. He's saying many of the people claiming "moral superiority" may do it if given the chance, but have no chance because they don't have the opportunity/don't know anybody who does it.
>>
>>36225299
>Seems like you missed the point of the post.

Not really
>>
>>36224604

You deserve to have your head sliced off.
>>
Either OP is samefagging hard or there are a lot of fags triggered by OP getting attacked for some reason
>>
>>36224137
you people are fucking disgusting

dissolving dirty powder you bought on the streets into water and actually injecting metal into your vein?? I cringe thinking about it

Fuck you gay ass faggots

Just eat mushrooms or some shit... you guys are fucks
>>
I'm more interested in how cute your sisters are
>>
>>36225472
They are good, pure, Catholic girls and would never date a slimeball who posts on the r9k imageboard.
>>36225470
Dude, you make it sound like I just picked up some mud out of a homeless guy's asscrack and shot it straight up my veins.
>>36225384
Good thing I live in Mississippi and not Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>36225556
Kill yourself faggot, you're a loser
>>
>>36224458
>am I though?
Take this you because I really just wanted to say you're a dead
>>
>>36225577

Sure thing. I know just how I'm going to do it, too. It involves a large amount of heroin

smugpepe.jpg
>>
>>36225626
Delete your shit thread while you're at
>>
ask a girl who shot up his former oneitis with heroin anything
>>
>>36225637

>ask a girl
>his former oneitis

you done goofed. go home, you fucked it up.
>>
File: head_pat.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
head_pat.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>36225556
I don't want to date them but rather just know how cute they are.
>slimeball
At least I'm not a junkie and that's also kinda rude
>>
>>36225665
i was merely acting a fool
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.