[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First job interview tomorrow and I have no working experience.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: interview.jpg (43KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
43KB, 620x349px
First job interview tomorrow and I have no working experience. What do I do?
>>
>>36175112
Lie
original comment
>>
>>36175112
oh yeah and the job is at walmart
>>
>>>/adv/ >>>/biz/
>>
Look them in the eye. Display confidence. And don't be black.
>>
Prepare a question for when they ask you "do you have any questions for us?"
>>
Shave and dont wear a wifebeater
>>
>>36175125
>be on time to the interview, preferably 5-10 minutes early
>wear nice clothes
>be hydrated and well fed
>display an eagerness to work
>be nice but not obnoxious
>smile
>answer their questions
>prepare answers for generic interview questions: "how would you describe yourself?", "how would your friends describe you?", "what are some of your weaknesses?" and answer them truthfully but with the correct information i.e. focus on the positives instead of the negatives
>when prompted to ask them a question, ask them what they wish to see in a model employee and some don't
>don't lie because it's dishonest and beneath you, just refrain from mentioning the parts about you that can interfere with them hiring you
>>
>>36175112
be yourself
organic
>>
>>36175146
Yeah, leave r9k to the trap and blacked threads
>>
On time is late, early is on time.
>>
>>36175886
>"How many hands did you shake today, son?"
>>
>>36175112
Sell me this pen.
>>
File: 43432432342.jpg (215KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
43432432342.jpg
215KB, 550x449px
Walmart are more likely to favour you if you seem social awkward because it means you'll be submissive and they'll get their shekels worth out of you.

They'll also see that you're probably a robot who doesn't go out partying and will call in due to a hangover.

Show up on time looking clean and you'll get the job.
>>
Just repeat what the fuck you put on your resume and lie for everything else
>>
>>36175112
Fart really loudly during the interview and when they ask you what your hobbies are, say jacking off and anime.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.