[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female (female) feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 74

File: 1486738063939.jpg (115KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486738063939.jpg
115KB, 500x750px
>meet guy who genuinely treats women equally
>if there's a woman being shitty he won't attribute that characteristic to the entire gender, just her
>treats everyone in a friendly manner, generally a kind human being

>like him romantically, he clearly sees me as just a friend
>feel like a joke of a woman because here's a man treating me like a human being, and I'm just here like "why won't he fuck me?"
>>
>>36161545
heh xD ya, wow . . hm rly makes u think
>>
>>36161545
>here's a man treating me like a human being, and I'm just here like "why won't he fuck me?"
Because he's been brainwashed to think coming onto you is rape. Just kiss him ffs.
>>
>>36161545
Rough. Is there any chance of him liking you back ever?
>>
>>36161545
>make a thread
>dont reply at all
the state of female posters
>>
>A woman being treated decently is, somehow, special

This is how I know your story is fucking bullshit, OP.

We live in an age where if you don't treat women like special snowflakes, you almost get imprisoned.
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Maybe your just ugly?
>>
>meet a nice guy but total r9k tier kv
>super sweet but calls women harlots
how long b4 he turns
>>
>>36161616
Incorrect. He'd just tell the girl he likes her, ask her on a date and if she rejected him he'd understand and move on.
Your post number is really satisfying.

>>36161618
Doubt it. >>36161736 is probably right.

>>36161709
fuck off

>>36161718
don't you think that's a bit extreme?
>>
>>36161830
>He'd just tell the girl he likes her
You think a super nice and respectful guy is just primed and ready to make the first move? Why cant you just ask him out? Why should the guy always be the one to take the risk?
>>
>corridor mate keeping me company in kitchen
>room is high energy because there's a party going on
>tell her I'm into cuckqueening
>tell her my lesbian experiences
>insist she take an old vibrator of mines because it's amazing and she's like uhh...

WHAT WAS I THINKING
>>
>>36161906
do you have literal aspergers
>>
>>36161872
Anon. He doesn't like me. He'll talk about girls he does like, and why, and they're nothing like me. It's not that he's secretly harbouring a crush and if I just confess he'll be like OH ME TOO! It's a 100% no. I've asked guys out before, so don't be projecting.
>>
>>36161545
>Sit beside him when alone, take your hand, put it on his dick, look at him and bite your lips.
There, problem solved.
He will now think of you as a sexual being that is interested, and can decide for himself if he wants you. If he is as kind as you make him out to be, even his no won't hurt you too much. Most of us are pussies that way.
>>
>>36162044
>Sit beside him when alone, take your hand, put it on his dick, look at him and bite your lips.
thats the cringiest advice ive ever heard
>>
>>36162080
Which is exactly why it will work, think any male really wants the cool and composed type of women?
>>
>>36161967
fucking get over yourself you walking lolcow
>>
>>36161967
Ok. Enjoy banging a total douche because 'at least I know he likes me'
>>
>>36161545

>forced to interact with attractive work colleague for a few hours
>he's an absolute normie
>begin to ask him really thorough questions about his life and lifestyle in general
>get message from my friend telling me he's experiencing dysphoria and wants to kill himself
>relay this to normiein a sort of "ugh sucks for him" kind of way, but I get these messages a couple times a week and deal with it
>he's absolutely shocked, in a state of near panic and I'm like wat
>he's never had a friend with a mental disorder
>he's never had friends with fucked up sexuality or gender disorders

>because this normie grew up to be a normie because he was raised by normies
>all of his friends are normies
>everyone he's dated has been a normie

It was really a turning point for me.
>>
Accuse him of raping you
>>
>>36161967
What do those girls have that you don't? Is it because you're fat?
>>
>>36161545
>>meet guy who genuinely treats women equally
>>if there's a woman being shitty he won't attribute that characteristic to the entire gender, just her
>>treats everyone in a friendly manner, generally a kind human being

You sound like you're fat.

That's why he isn't attracted to you.
>>
File: 1491761403229.jpg (139KB, 555x504px) Image search: [Google]
1491761403229.jpg
139KB, 555x504px
tfw no jim halpert bf
>>
>>36161545
Stop LARPING nigger.

Also

>larping as old hag roastie instead of cute little girl

This board should cease to exist.
>>
>>36161545
>be guy
>meet a girl I like
>always treat her as a human being and not an object
>dont come on to her because I dont want to contribute to rape culture
>3 weeks later she's fucking Tyrone
>>
>>36162269
He's been attracted to fatties before.

Like most posters here I'm aggressive, bitter and mean-spirited.
The girls he likes are bubbly, kind souls. You know, the kind who wants to be a midwife or work with kids with special needs or something. Like the women who were raised normally and have no issues expressing how they feel, and what they feel is good, nice things. You know?

I can't blame him desu.
>>
>>36162321
>tfw I'm not Pam
>>
File: glasses-cateye-black-1.jpg (70KB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
glasses-cateye-black-1.jpg
70KB, 1150x1150px
>>36162438
>she's a bitter fattie

Do you wear glasses like these?
>>
>>36161545
Shut up you stupid roastie whore. Go swallow a bottle of diet pills. Cunt.
>>
>>36162321
>>36162481
Pam was a bitch and Jim was a total faggot that never put himself first.
>>
>>36162518
fuck off toby
>>
>>36162438

Well, you can always take out your aggression against beta males online while you rant about how bad "men these days" are.

Lots of women do it online, you can join them!
>>
>>36161967
Hahahhahahahahaha

It fucking burns, doesnt it? Now you fucking know how it feels for us. Welcome to the motherfucking friendzone.
>>
>go out for a walk
>listening to music and daydreaming about everything going right in my life
>getting an endorphin buzz
>no work required to feel the feelings I would get if I actually accomplished these things
>all of a sudden feel completely empty
>if I keep up this fantasy shit I won't get anywhere in life because what I'm doing is essentially mental masturbation
>>
>>36161616
Wow nice digits Famlamasempaiiidesu
>>
>>36161830

No, I'm a normie, I've had all kinds of relationships with women ranging from casual sex to just friends and dating to emotional confident in between, I know from repeated experience that...

Women in general really don't give that much of a shit about libertarian feminist politics
Still, the idea that female feelings are special and needs to be protected is heavily pushed on the vast majority of men, meaning that the vast majority, at least where I come from, will know how to treat a woman nice. Even if it's "nice guy" bullshit to get into a girl's pants, no man is stupid enough to treat a girl like shit in the first stages of friendship or dating. We all know how many points we lose with them if we are not short of a perfect gentleman. I've been accused of the stupidest dating shortcomings in the past. A girl once gave me shit for not helping her remove her boots while she was on my doorstep.

For this reason, I have zero reasons to believe that OP, if HE trully is a woman, was never treated nice by a man beforeconsidering that we have ALL the performance pressure in friendship with women or on a date.

The "asshole treats a nice girl like shit" meme usually comes from a girl already being in a relationship and complaining that het bf is not behaving exactly how she expects her to behave. "nice guys" are such naive idiots for this reason because anytime some bitch goes "ugh my bf is such an asshole!" they eat it up without a question thinking that their crush is nothing short of a fucking goddess and that, clearly, it's the guy who's at fault, never trully realizing that, sometimes, she's the intolerant bitch who puts tons of pressure and expectations on the guy who's just trying to be chill with her. This is where the "perfect angel choosing assholes, but not me the n8ce guy" perception comes from and why it's nothing but sad losers who embrace it. Nobody is a perfect angel, everyone is a bit of an asshole, some fully fledged.
>>
>>36161545

and then you date the dude working in the kitchen after almost stealing another coworkers boyfriend then keep flirting with me

fuck you B
>>
>>36161967
Did you fucking know that humans are great liars? If he's so well behaved as you say he is, he has a shitton of self control and hiding feelings is nothing for him. Make. A. Move. A fucking obvious one (kiss him and don't laugh it off as a joke). From that point we know it's fair game. Plus talking shit about others in front of you is a lot a of trust and honesty, he sees you as an anomaly. Don't wait until you get burned out.
>>
>>36162621
I said he treats women equally.

I've been treated nicely before, of course.
>>
>>36162420
And you're entitled to her love and body correct?
>>
This thread is great.

A fembot whining that a guy won't date her.

Classic.

Rot in hell you cunts.
>>
>>36161545
I never met anyone like that, op. even my (((boyfriend))) is like "would you consider a baby equal to an adult? you're not equal to me."
That hurt to relive.
>>
>>36162971
Why are you dating a kike?

That's not a male thing, it's just how kikes see goyim.
They think we are animals.
>>
>>36163031
He's Catholic. He posts here every day and considers himself Redpilled
>>
>move country to study, in student accommodation and I don't speak the national language

>think I'm getting on well with all the people there (most from the country)
>talking in English with one guy
>other guy asks the guy I'm talking to a question in their mother tongue
>their conversation continues for several minutes and I'm just sitting there like a plum

On one hand I think it's rude, they both speak English and it's obvious I'm excluded. It'd be like me if in a company of three making inside jokes with exclusively one person.

On the other they're perfectly within their right to talk their native language, who am I to say otherwise? Plus it's on me to know their language, although I do try and speak as clearly and simply at all times to make sure they get what I'm saying.
>>
>tfw my bike chain keeps jumping

FUCK this feel, my heart skips every time
>>
Men are all pigs. So are women, so I won't say I wish I was a lesbian. I want to be alone.
>>
>>36162708

Define being treated equally.
>>
>mom says I'm not allowed to shave my vagina because of feminism
>have to sneak around and do it in the middle of the god damn night
>extols the virtue of the natural protective wonders of pubes all the damn day
>cut brother's foreskin off
>>
>>36163523
I don't know what it's called when you hate men and women and adults and children but all for different reasons. Because that's how I am. I hope I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>36161545
male (male) feels

Post tits, OP
>>
>>36163625

Protip: You are.

Why? Because everyone is.
>>
>>36163625
Sounds like misanthropy.
>>
>>36163523
>>36163625
You don't want to be alone, people just disappoint you.
>>
>>36163611
>shaves her pussy
>doesn't leave it as nature intended

why.png
>>
>>36163761
> nature intended

Hairy naturalfags need special containment camps
>>
>>36163760
No, it's both. Definitely both.
>>
Is OP ever gonna define being treated equal?
>>
>>36163905
No because shes a dumb roastie whore who will read our advice telling her to just BE FORWARD AND ASK HIM OUT and then not do it but expect the guy to do it because hes a man

"Fembot" posters should be banned on-site
>>
>>36162779
No. But she is certainly perpetuating stereotypes and it would be utterly pathetic and laughable if she had regrets from her choices and missed the nice guy.

Shes free to seek out men who dont dote on her, but everyones watching between the leaves for her to slip up and cry out for sympathy.
>>
File: DoubleDoubleBurger_Courtesy.jpg (37KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleDoubleBurger_Courtesy.jpg
37KB, 608x456px
>>36163611
Why don't you just throw that shit in her face?

You have facts and reason behind you. You can just Crush down any argument she ever has and if she threatens to become unreasonable you can just become more unreasonable than her. You're the child with more power. Quit being a bitch.
>>
>>36163575
I did in the fucking original post.
>>36163940
It always gets to a point where I'm repeating myself over and over.
Don't read the thread and post if you like, but god damn it pisses me off.
>>36163960
you too cunt
>>
File: 1491782706992.png (952KB, 1920x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1491782706992.png
952KB, 1920x1049px
>take the advice online and start treating a female i somewhat fancy like I don't care much about her, but also doing small bits of nice things for her but not to too much to think am interested in her
>she's now messages me in the middle of the night and always starts conversations.

wow
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar9qA3WJInk
>>
File: 1486620139745.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1486620139745.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>>36163141
Lol cheat on him and REALLY redpill his ass.

Go with a different guy than him though or hell mix up the message. If you been someone like him but slightly better Hill just regress. If you bang tyrone he will just go /Pol/
>>
>>36164009
>"You too cunt"

Wat
>>
>>36164009

>But OP, that's not treating women equally at all. It's just a dude who judge people on an individual basis. I do that too and almost all the men that I know do the same. That's just a decent human being.

That being said, if you have desires for him, as millions have told you ITT, stop acting like he's the one who should make a move just because he's the man because that's you who's treating him unequally.

Maybe he is making romantic gestures that you don't see because, judging from your posts, you seem pretty damn autismal enough to miss a hint OR if he's making 0 moves, maybe he just isn't interested.

That being said, there are tons of guys like this. You're the one treating him like he's some kind of special snowflake for expressing basic respect and decency.
>>
>Wow, this man is treating me with basic respect, why isn't he fucking me? He must be some sort of God!

Either you feel like you're entitled to his love because he treats you with respect, which is, in all honesty, immature or you think you deserve him by virtue of him being a good person, which is selfish.

If you want to commit to a relationship, ask yourself what you got to bring to the table. Maybe I'm mistaken and, quite frankly, I've hovered the thread, but tge way you express your dilemna you really seem to think that he OWES you romantic feelings. What, exactly, are you doing to convince him to give you a shot?

You are a reverse "nice guy".
>>
>>36164356
That's just biology. Men should not be pussies and should approach women
>>
>>36161545
when you say female you mean female right?
>traps dont count
>>
>>36164141
I SAID FUCK OFF CUNT
>>
>>36164002
Because she'd have my dad clock me so hard on the top of my skull my brains would spray out of my nostrils like a Playdough fun factory.
>>
>>36161545
Kek how sad it is that Chaddo doesn't want you.
>>
>>36163960
I can tell you for sure 100% no one misses the "nice guy" because none of you are actually nice
>>
>>36161616

Cool digits brah

And i agree
>>
>>36161545
>be fembot
>be ugly
>HHKV
>even after getting in shape no man has ever looked my way
>always friendzoned
>have aspergers so I am rational and slightly off
>sometimes I almost walk into incoming traffic
>treat people very nice
>spill my spaghetti when talking to kids
>never been to a party, don't have friends
>also wear feminine clothing, doesn't matter
>on my sanctuary board r9k have to come here and read posts about how these "femanons" meet men and have relationships I've never had the luxury of having
>almost every female I meet has been in a relationship or at least hit on by guys even black women
>I have to look at pictures and reflections of myself and reminded of what an abomination I am
>have to stare in the mirror and wish that if I was 2 inches taller I'd have a nice proportionate body and not be a filthy straight womanlet
>meanwhile all these normal women come here and post these stupid threads boasting about how easy they have it
Why can't you all just leave this board. Just go. This isn't even where you're supposed to be. R9k is not for your relationships troubles. So many other boards and you come here to torment others. I hate women they are such awful people. Awful.
>>
>>36162438
Rate your ugly ass on a scale of 1-10
>>
>>36165352
I have aspergers too, how ugly are we talking?
>>
>>36161545
>proof women can never be robots: thread no. 8583636360
I think this one's a rerun.

>>36165352
lmao shut it you RPing fag
>>
File: Shepley-Rolling-Eyes.png (78KB, 210x309px) Image search: [Google]
Shepley-Rolling-Eyes.png
78KB, 210x309px
>>36161545
>S-see? Girls can be robots, too!!!
>>
>>36165483
Thats obviously a man you thirsty dipshit.
>>
>>36162180
This man. I go through life and it is daily made apparent to me that I'm definitely not a normalshit.

Maybe I am a normalscum, I don't even know man.
That's fine, I just need fucking affection from women oh man it's pathetic to just say it but that's the thing that keeps me up nights.
I'm fucking lonely and starved of female attention/affection.
>>
>>36161545
Leave.

Remember to sage this thread guys.
>>
>>36165483
I look like an underdeveloped child
But you know how aspergers works. Just sick of all these normal people rubbing their lives in our faces.

>>36165497
Go die or something.
>>
>>36165585
So you're a tiny chestlet with a flat ass? Asian?
>>
>>36165585
Underdeveloped facially, just body, or both? I wouldn't mind a girl with small tits and ass but a decent face.
>>
>>36165628
It doesn't matter what I am, what matters is that this threads need to stop.
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
12KB, 183x275px
>>36165571
We have to ward off the bad energy in this thread.
>>
>>36165352
Please be my gf. I will do anything for it.
>>
File: 1485283342322.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485283342322.png
35KB, 888x305px
Daily reminder this is a real woman
>>
File: 1490489483857.jpg (76KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
1490489483857.jpg
76KB, 945x531px
QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK
>>
>>36165760
I know a girl that is in a polyamory relationship with a "bisexual" primary partner. Apparently he fucks a different guy and sometimes female every night of the week.

She hadn't gone on a date with anyone else in over 6 months. Shocker, she's on heavy anti-depressants and regularly spends all day in bed because of her depression.

Women are incredibly stupid: they like someone so they expect the other person to make the move without telling them, then get upset when the other person doesn't get the subtle hints of
>I wore a ponytail on thursday which means I wanted to have fun with you
>I said you were funny after making a joke, why haven't you tried to fugg me yet?
>>
>>36165760
Must've been one hell of an accident where he can't even move his fingers or tongue.
>>
>>36165658
What? This is exactly a thread for those like you. To vent about being a khhv or something.
>>
>>36161545
> women

HAHA ALREADY DED
>>
>>36164797
I was just using the word nice guy as an example. You'll just use that excuse when faced with a genuinely nice guy anyway though

I would make a bet youre in fact the type to make him out to be the bad guy in general, despite any behaviour you exhibit.
>>
>>36164551

Well maybe he's not picking your ass because he sees that a vapid entitled bitch like you is too selfish to take care of anyone but her own special snowflake needs and he sees hiw shitty of a mother you would be.

It's just biology, bro, he's thinking of his future kids.
>>
File: 1486856441911.png (38KB, 883x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486856441911.png
38KB, 883x402px
>>36165856
No. This is now a woman hate thread
>>
>>36161545
>>treats everyone in a friendly manner, generally a kind human being
>>like him romantically, he clearly sees me as just a friend
>>feel like a joke of a woman because here's a man treating me like a human being, and I'm just here like "why won't he fuck me?"
Damn, I am in a very similar situation with a girl from work. I wish I knew how to be a dick and tell her off
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-09-21-36-16-1.png (262KB, 699x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-09-21-36-16-1.png
262KB, 699x1035px
>>36165911
Exactly
The woman in this picture is going to have a new child and is getting married. This murderous wench
>>
>>36165926
Fuck off.

>>
File: Bankoboev.Ru_obezyany_v_vode.jpg (237KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bankoboev.Ru_obezyany_v_vode.jpg
237KB, 1280x960px
>>36164648
Anticipate and stick a knife in him. If you dont wanna ho through with that just put a nice between you and him and call the police.

Yet again youre failing to see your power here. One phonecall away from ruining their lives.

Your letting pussy ass physical threats to stop your life from being better. Physical limits are NOTHING, most easily solved situation ever.

Kill or imprison your parents if theyre so shit.
>>
File: 1460841292045.jpg (98KB, 854x324px) Image search: [Google]
1460841292045.jpg
98KB, 854x324px
Never trust a roastie whore show her the door
>>
File: 1489030651791.jpg (57KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1489030651791.jpg
57KB, 535x666px
Twinkle twinkle little star
I know what a whore you are
>>
File: 1060006335_2380223381.jpg (20KB, 254x270px) Image search: [Google]
1060006335_2380223381.jpg
20KB, 254x270px
I wouldn't ever want a boyfriend if I didn't want sex. Does anyone else have this feel? Considering chemical castration
>>
>>36165989
You sound assblasted. Did you have a bad day in the basement?
>>
>>36166038
multiple fwbs >>>>>> bf/gf
>>
File: 1462835441605.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1462835441605.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Up above sex count so high
Like all sluts she needs to die
>>
Twinkle twinkle little star
I hope she gets hit by car
>>
>>36166018
That is not girl hand writing kek
>>
File: 1462835582113.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1462835582113.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>36166124
Forgot the intended image
>>
>>36166045
QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK
>>
>>36165585

>rubbing their lives in our face.

Has it ever occured to you that there are different flavors of fuck ups? That some people, like me, Have miraculously got their shit together and still come here because I still relate to the feels. I've become a decent normie and managed to have a good ammount of relationships with women going from just friends to dating or casual sex. My dating life is still shit, I still fail to find love and it's still ruining my life to a degree. None of this makes me better than anyone here and I stand on the same level as you as a human being struggling to make it.

Look, I understand where you're coming from. Seeing happy couples makes me mad, I'm jealous of people who are in love, but stop idealizing the normie life. It's nowhere near a perfect life. It's still full of fears, full of feels and full of misery, but I've understood that happiness is not about what life you live, it's about how you perceive your existence. The depression loop. Your life is shit because you see it as shit and you see it as shit because your life is shit. A prison that destroys self improvement.

Still, this way you get mad at people who have things you don't is slowly destroying you. Breaking away from these chains is the first step to changing your perception. Many of us normies come here because we relate to the misery and we understand. It's often you who refuse to believe that we do. Of course there are and will always be trolls pretending to be stereotypucal normies comung here to rub it in, but many are not trolls, they just want to share perspective or even try to see the other side of the coin.

Sympathy and empathy should not be determined by what lifestyle you live. I feel you and you can feel me too. I lost my virginity at 28 and when I was a mere 6 years younger I was right here spouting the same forever alone shit and self loathing as everyone here. There is hope for man yet.
>>
File: 1462772265948.jpg (332KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462772265948.jpg
332KB, 640x640px
>>36166137
>implying a girl wouldn't do this anyways
I don't see men writing is such a smooth manner
>>
>>36166208
Go fucking kill yourself you lying whore roastie ass bitch. Just because you take it up the ass or down the esophagus doesn't mean you are some pure fucking virgin.
>>
>>36161950
yes I do thats why I come to this website fuck off normie
>>
File: 1453569084202.png (59KB, 923x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453569084202.png
59KB, 923x640px
Rose are red violets are blue
Kick her in the fucking womb
>>
>>36166373
>someone collecting and saving all of these

This is some major buttmad.
>>
File: 1456179325335.jpg (288KB, 1011x769px) Image search: [Google]
1456179325335.jpg
288KB, 1011x769px
Deedle deedle deedle dee
Can't even fuck a whore for free
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-03-20-20-53-1.png (233KB, 720x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-03-20-20-53-1.png
233KB, 720x1040px
>>36166417
>xddd u mad bro jus b urself 9mg xd
>>
File: 1451084829659.png (184KB, 845x589px) Image search: [Google]
1451084829659.png
184KB, 845x589px
Ring ring ring ring ring
Banana kill the fucking bitch already
>>
File: 1456650193834.jpg (126KB, 1309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1456650193834.jpg
126KB, 1309x313px
She dindu nuffon she a good mom
>>
File: 1324597555731.jpg (40KB, 631x394px) Image search: [Google]
1324597555731.jpg
40KB, 631x394px
>>36166070
Is this the reality of relationships redpill?
>>
I wonder if it's just the one poster who posts all this woman hate shit?

I mean this thread isn't even arguing that women are robots, or forever alone. We're just here, on r9k, talking about what makes us sad. Or melancholy, or angry, whatever.
>>
File: 1488875368145.png (20KB, 1556x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488875368145.png
20KB, 1556x238px
>Lets get married xdddd
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png
332KB, 720x1280px
>>36166506
>WAAAAHHHHHH WAHHHHH WHY ARE MEN MISOGYNISTIC WHY DONT THE LOVE OUR USED UP HOLES FUCKING VIRGINS WAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>36166467
>me and this guy had sex a few more times
>had sex a few more times
Dude I can't even explain how angry this makes me.
But then. I have problems that stem from being sexually repressed and feeling sexually repulsive
>>
>>36166467
That's absolutely awful for that young woman. I can't see how you could twist that into even being her fault.
>>
>>36166506
Go back.

>>
Women always trying to date way above their league....

You are not worth it. What's so hard to understand about that? If he was less moral, he'd pump and dump you like every other Chad.
>>
>>36166506
>LOOK AT NE IM A WHORE I RIDE DICK ON MY SPARE TIME HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PENIS IN KY VAGINA FUCK BETA BITCHBOIS I NEED A CHAD TO HAVE MY OFFSPRING AND THE GUBMENT WILL PAY FOR IT
>>
>>36166537
This is all you, man.
>>
>>36166506
There's a few, but this thread has one obvious raging autist. You know, the type who thinks of himself as "redpilled" and who deserves a qt virgin waifu given to him in the basement.
>>
>>36166620
Leave.

Sage goes in the options field guys.
>>
>>36166680
Why not just delete this thread and ban the posters who trigger you?
>>
File: 1484175214591.jpg (33KB, 519x284px) Image search: [Google]
1484175214591.jpg
33KB, 519x284px
>>36166548
>I'M OKAY WITH POLYAMORY AND SLEEPING WITH RANDOM MEN
>I'M OKAY WITH DATING A FORMER DRUG ADDICT INSTEAD OF A NORMAL HUMAN BEING
>WAIT HE WAS GETTING PAID FOR THE SEX I ENJOYED AND CONSENTED TO AD NOW I GET NOTHING
>RAAAAPE
>>
>>36166283

>Specifically stating in the post that I had sex

You didn't even read.
>>
File: frog.jpg (70KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
70KB, 800x599px
>>36166702
QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK
>>
File: Don D. Raper.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
Don D. Raper.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>be female OP
>go to /r9k/
>wants legit advice/replies
>not expecting bitter misogynistic shitheads
Fembots, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>36166875
Actually not all are, but they are far more vocal. Like this maximum buttblasted autist.
>>
File: 1491020631668.jpg (239KB, 1103x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491020631668.jpg
239KB, 1103x1440px
If you neckbeard degenerates stopped using nuclear warheads as prostate pleasers maybe you wouldn't be so assblasted
>>
>>36166951
>Actually not all are
And those are illiterate.
>Like this maximum buttblasted autist.
Which one?
>>
File: 1482535323005.jpg (17KB, 504x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482535323005.jpg
17KB, 504x449px
>have a really pretty best friend
>we go gymming together
>she always attracts male attention
>whenever a guy asks her out, she always says "Sorry, I have a boyfriend. My friend doesn't though! tee hee"
>the guy looks at me, says "its ok" and just walks away every time
FUCKING STOP YOU HUGE BITCH
>>
>>36167014
Is there more than one? Well, maybe that raging autist who posts his collection of women hate pictures is not the same as the raging autist who namefags.
>>
File: FRG_01_TK0043_01_P.jpg (65KB, 510x348px) Image search: [Google]
FRG_01_TK0043_01_P.jpg
65KB, 510x348px
QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUAR
>>
QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUARK QUAR
>>
>>36166951
>xddd stupid AUTIST
Nice insult dumbass. You going to make fun of people with Parkinsons too
>>
If my friend hugged the guy I love in front of me once, can I hug his body pillow once so we can have a draw?
>>
>>36165585
>go die
You first, slut. Go back to juggling dicks on /soc/, stupid skank.
>>
>>36166208
>I still relate to the feels

>dating life is still shit
No you don't.
Hang yourself.
>>
File: 1461698467726.png (65KB, 877x397px) Image search: [Google]
1461698467726.png
65KB, 877x397px
>>36167430
Kill yourself you cum guzzling monster machine
>>
>>36167458

Yes I do.

Nobody needs to die.
>>
File: AfUov0KO.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AfUov0KO.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>36166506
>I mean this thread isn't even arguing that women are robots
THEN GO TO /SOC/ YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING REARDS

THERE'S AN ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD FOR
>wah all the sex I get is just ok, no great :,(

YOU FUCKING WHORES ARE RUINING THIS BOARD

YOUR "BAD FEELS" ARE BETTER THAN MOST FEELS A ROBOT HAS AND YOU DRAG OUT THE MOST BETA FUCKTARDS ON THIS SITE TO THE FOREFRONT

FUCK OFF

FUCK

OFF
>>
>>36167580
*retards

fucking hell.
>>
>>36167580
There's an entire site for people like you. It's called wizchan. Why don't you leave and go there instead.
>>
>>36167508
>abloobloo I've only fucked Chad 4 times in the past week I totes relate to ur foreveralone feels :,(

You're proof that someone most definitely does need to die.
>>
>>36167619
>le wizchan
Go back to /b/ until you hit puberty.
>>
>>36167619
>wizchan
kek
>>
>>36167496
You're acting like those images mean anything besides the fact that whores like you should GTFO.
>>
File: 1469233173291.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1469233173291.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>>36167580
>women are ruining this board
>as he autistically spams a fembot containment thread, thus ruining the thread and forcing them to go to other threads
fuck off, retard
>>
>>36167508
Leave.

Remember to put sage in the options field guys.
>>
>>36164523

Buddy, take a look at this thread. Or western dialogue in general about gender issues.

Women get to have their cake and eat it too, because we let them. Of course OP is a reverse nice guy whore. But she's like that because that's the culture she grew up in.
>>
File: 762.jpg (45KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
762.jpg
45KB, 600x900px
>>36167695
>containment thread
>lol don't worry about the cancer, it's all in a "containment tumor"
How fucking new are you?
>"fembot"
Oh, first day?
>>
>>36165352
>even black women

Wow anon, racist much?
>>
>>36167779
You can't change who visits this board. /r9k/ is a containment board in itself, haven't you realized by now?

Having containment threads is the best way to contain the annoying shit.
>>
>>36167910
>/r9k/ is a containment board in itself
It's almost like you're trying to solidify that this is literally the first time you've ever used the site.

>Having containment threads is the best way to contain the annoying shit.
There is literally no such thing as a containment thread, underage.

>>>/b/
Revisit newfag university before you reply to me again with more inane shit.
>>
File: 1471144199113.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1471144199113.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
>>36167962
>he doesn't think /r9k/ is a containment board
>he doesn't think containment threads exist
and you think I'm the newfag?
>>
>>36161545
u stupid nigger did u tell him about your intention fucking fagit. because kissing you is harram
>>
File: vincefaces.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vincefaces.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>36167064
She's just busting your balls nigga. Sounds like a top lass.
>>
File: url.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>36168000
>he thinks "containment threads" aren't just excuses to pepetuate ther problem
>he's so new he doesn't even know what /r9k/ started as or how it came to be this way
I don't think, I know you're the newfag.
>>
File: laughing-frog-l.jpg (24KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-frog-l.jpg
24KB, 552x414px
>this thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: smug.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>36168238
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. /r9k/ doesn't have a topic. Anyone can come here and post about anything short of /soc/ shit without getting deleted.

You can't dictate what gets posted here. It's for ANYTHING, making it a containment board for inane bullshit and degenerate posting. That means I can make as many fembot threads as I want and you really can't do anything about it. And guess what, I'm not even a girl but that won't stop me.

Now, whats better? You spamming the designated fembot thread, forcing girls to go to other threads or you leaving it alone, allowing the cancerous beta orbiters and staceys to live in peace?
>>
>this thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>36168360
Leave.

Remember guys: Sage goes in the options field.
>>
File: crymore.gif (1005KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crymore.gif
1005KB, 500x281px
>>36168451
you really can't make me do anything
watcha gonna do about it, nerd?
>>
File: 442054_1350831308959_473_276.jpg (74KB, 473x276px) Image search: [Google]
442054_1350831308959_473_276.jpg
74KB, 473x276px
>>36168488
>this reply
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 87654.jpg (116KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
87654.jpg
116KB, 790x1000px
>>36168360
>It's for ANYTHING, making it a containment board
...Not even remotely close to how it works you raging newfaggot.

/r9k/ and /b/ are not containment boards. /mlp/ and /pol/ are containment boards.

>short of /soc/ shit without getting deleted.
Fembot threads are /soc/ shit. The mods on this board are nonexistent so all your beta retard circle jerk threads are left up.

>That means I can make as many fembot threads as I want and you really can't do anything about it.
Thanks for admitting that fembot threads don't contain anything, and that their cancerous OPs will continue shitting up the board regardless.

Now go hang yourself for being a white knighting faggot.
>>
File: 987654.png (74KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
987654.png
74KB, 500x444px
>>36168360
>designated fembot thread
It's not "designated" if there's 8 at any given time, you prepubescent autist.
>>
>>36168575
>/r9k/ and /b/ are not containment boards
>/pol/ and /mlp/ are
wow, you are retarded if you unironically think that /pol/ is any more of a containment board than /r9k/ or /b/ is.

>fembot threads are /soc/ shit
only bannable if they post pictures, no pictures in this thread retard

>hanks for admitting that fembot threads don't contain anything, and that their cancerous OPs will continue shitting up the board regardless.
As in, if the guy keeps shitting up fembot threads, more will be created in response you dumbass. Obviously if the spam stops

>>36168524
>i'm still here
hmmm

>>36168637
>8 at any given time
incorrect
>>
>>36168488
>I choose to remain here solely because I can lower the quality of discussion and annoy the board users
What's it like being more pathetic than the general user base of 4chan's autistic virgin board?
>>
>>36168687
obviously only* if the spam stops
>>
File: 1471640670402.png (227KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471640670402.png
227KB, 920x900px
>>36168700
>spamming "HAHAHA" isn't lowering the quality of discussion in terms of this thread
>defending it is

pic related is you
>>
File: 876546789.gif (968KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
876546789.gif
968KB, 245x245px
>>36168687
>only bannable if they post pictures
That's not what a /soc/ thread is you triple retard.
I see enough contact fagging to warrant a deletion, but the mods are faggots.

> if the guy keeps shitting up fembot threads, more will be created in response
Not.
How.
It.
Works.
You.
Fucking.
Newfag.

This is literally your first day here, isn't it?

>>8 at any given time
>incorrect
incorrect
>>
File: 1429666890800.png (109KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
1429666890800.png
109KB, 850x900px
>>36168742
>Implying the HAHA ctrlC+crtlV is worse than the average """""fembot""""" thread discussion
Pic related is you.
>>
>>36161545
xDxDxD you go grill
>>
>>36165760
That's redditbait.
>>
>>36169077
fuck wasted dubs Iforgot to sage
>>
File: deviouswojak.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
deviouswojak.png
22KB, 217x225px
>>36168778
Do you really need me to go to the rule book on this one?

>3. Advice threads belong on /adv/ and "rate me", meetup and camwhore threads belong on /soc/
Keeping in contact, which honestly rarely happens in these threads, is against what rule? Most of these threads consists of green texting anyway. Obviously when I said /soc/ thread I meant camwhoring idiot.

Contactfagging and camwhoring is much more rampant in other threads, such as the literal "contact fagging" and "ideal mate" threads we often have. Or the shit tons of "post yourself as a tranny with this face app" threads we've got going on.

>thats not how it works
yes it is retard. if you keep spamming these containment threads I will make more containment threads for the containment posts.

>8 at any given time
>incorrect
>incorrect
incorrect faggot
>>
>>36168778
>>36168742
>>36168687
Leave.

Reminder: Sage goes in the options field guys.
>>
>>36169162
>he thinks posting leave does anything
wow i'm still here, idiot.
>>
File: 897654.png (115KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
897654.png
115KB, 500x522px
>>36169155
>meetup and camwhore threads belong on /soc/
>meetup and camwhore threads
>camwhore
>and meetup

I'm not spelling it out any more for that pile of cold cuts you're trying to pass off as a brain.

>much more rampant in other threads
What did I literally just say about the mods?

>I will make more containment threads
You literally just proved they're spam and not containment.

If the only reason you're here is to impose your autism on everyone, then shitpost in the psych issues thread.
>>
>>36169186
>he thinks replying to these posts does anything
wow, you still have autism, idiot.
>>
>>36169186
>i'm still here
Who cares. Thread derailed. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>36167623

I'm a guy, first.

Secondly.

>abloobloo I feel so special for suffering certain feels I've grown to believe that nobody "normal" may ever have felt them.

I can project too you gigantic retard.

You know what you remind me of? You remind me of angsty emo teens going UGH SHUT UP MOOOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! when every adult ever has been through their angsty phase as teens and understand perfectly, but it's impossible to get that through their head since it's lightyears up their ass.

That's what you are, a self important narcissic idiot, but instead of being self centered about your success, you are self centered about your shortcomings.

You don't even know what you want. You cry about nogf to love, then you cry about nosex not realizing that sex without love fucking sucks unless you're a brodude with 0 emotions. You think my life is perfect or even better than yours because I get laid? Teenagers think like that.

That's what you all are, dumbass teenagers either literally or mentally. maybe I'm too fucking old for the chans.

Don't even bother, I know your reply is gonna be a variant of reeee normie svum gtfo my precious safe space reee get out get out get out.

and to that I say see you next thread.
>>
>>36161545
How long have you known him? Maybe its me?
>>
>>36169409
>I feel so special for suffering certain feels I've grown to believe that nobody "normal" may ever have felt them.
>I can project

Thanks for admitting that your feels are universal feelings of sadness and that you have absolutely no ability to relate to the robot condition.

You remind me of some spoiled little suburban brat who thinks that no one could possibly have a less posh life than his, and that mummy cutting off his tendies is the height of despair and sorrow.

You've shown your colors, normie faggot. Now go back to whoring for attention and validation on facebook.
>>
File: 1430171665261.jpg (12KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430171665261.jpg
12KB, 200x240px
>>36169325
So why don't you go spam the "chart thread" in the catalog right now? They're contact fagging as we speak.

No, you won't though. Because you only use it as an excuse to spam fembot threads. Stop pretending like you care about that idiot. There is no camwhoring or meetups in this thread anyway, and what did you guys do? You spammed it. Nice.

>you just proved they're spam
because YOU'RE spamming the thread in the first place, retard.

>>36169358
>he thinks posting "leave" does anything
nice.
>>
File: 409.jpg (60KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
60KB, 600x620px
>>36169409
>"T-t-that's just projection!"
>Essay length post is literally 100% projection
mfw normie """"argumentation""""
>>
>>36167496
>>36167685
Robots calling each other roastie whores in confusion

That's fucking hilarious.

>>36167760
You MONG I have asked people out but this one has no interest I've said this ALREADY SEVERAL TIMES RIGHT HERE what the FUCK
>>
These threads are where I pretend to be a girl who likes me. I describe myself when I describe girl-me's crush.
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>36169592
I know you're too new to understand how 4chan works, but I'm not making the HAHAHA posts.

Regardless, outspoken autists and trannies aren't nearly as annoying as the gutter trash whores and RPing faggots that fill this board with beta retards like you.

>there is no meetups
>BE MY GF
>BE MY GF
>BE MY GF
Yeah, shut up.

>because YOU'RE spamming the thread in the first place, retard.
Then don't make the threads in the first place, you utter fucking fool.
>>
>>36163456
This isn't exclusive to females but I share that feel.
>>
>>36169706
>I can't use 4chan
>>36167496 is the roastie, newfriend.

>this one has no interest
Then why are you even posting?
>>
>>36169540
Are you in Sweden?

>>36169812
It's the worst when you're going uphill and it becomes almost constant.
>>
>>36169887
>>>/soc/
kys
>>
>>36169706

I don't care if you've asked people out before. You're an unwanted cunt and you won't get any sympathy from me.

Move on from that one guy and just stop being such a cunt. I can guarantee you are the type that goes on /pol/ and /r9k/ and endlessly rants about neckbeard virgins and so forth to deflect your own anger because no boy wants to date you.

Kill yourself, you unwanted cunt.
>>
>>36169793
When I talk to "you", I'm referring to you and everyone spamming against these threads. Call me new all you want, it's just not true and it doesn't change anything.

>implying anyone actually meetsup in these threads
don't be retarded.

>aren't as annoying as autists and trannies
that doesn't change the fact that they're contactfagging and you won't post anything about about it. You're using rules that don't apply to these threads in order to govern a thread you don't like. fuck off. If it was against the rules the mods would be deleting them.

>don't make the threads in the first place
you don't make the rules, fuck off
>>
>>36169560

>More projection

You know nothing of the life I've lived. You assuming that I had everything spoonfed to me just confirms that aside from wanting sympathy from others, you are incapable of having any.

>Ugh shut up moooom you don't understand!

You're the one desperately wanting me to be another of those normies you imagine in your head. How scary ot would be if someone who got his shit together actually experienced rejection, loneliness and despair. That would mean that you're wrong to assume everyone who osn't like you=a normie who was given everything.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. At most you must be in your mid twenties and you think you got it figured out. How cute, but you have a long way to go, son.

Someone always has it better, someone always has it worse. You and I we're nothing special so get over your special snowflake self .
>>
File: 1367350415648.jpg (54KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
1367350415648.jpg
54KB, 484x483px
>>36161545
Similar experience for me, OP.
>meet a guy who treats girls really well
>he's really fun to talk to and very attractive
>but he's sexually experienced and had a few relationships, girls come up a lot in conversation
>he'd never be interested if I tried to get closer to him, and another girl fell in love with him and he's probably going to pursue now instead and is off with right now
The worst part? I met him on /r9k/ and he's going to be near me soon travelling and offered to meet up, but might have that girl with him. if he sees this post I will actually kill myself
>>
File: wikihow2.png (642KB, 753x712px) Image search: [Google]
wikihow2.png
642KB, 753x712px
"cuckquean" seems to be the defining trend of 2017. "cuck" memes directed at men were popular in 2015-2016. They are still popular, but getting stale. female cuckquean content is rapidly increasing.
>>
>>36169939
>it's just not true
Unequivocally wrong.

>implying you have to meet up for the topic to be a meet up
Don't be autistic.

>they're contactfagging and you won't post anything about about it
Want to know how I know you're new?

You're so stupid you actually think the people who post charts are as detrimental to the board as fembot posters.

>If it was against the rules the mods would be deleting them.
This was typed by the same person trying to claim they've been here for more than a day.
Ebin.

>you don't make the rules
Nether do you, so I'll ruin your beta orbiter faggot threads regardless :^)
>>
>>36170055
what is "cuckquean"? orig
>>
Holy shit, why can't fembots all just leave and kill themselves? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>36170168
a female cuck
>>
>>36169933
>that projecting

I don't even know why I'm replying.

If you ever feel like killing yourself, GO FOR IT
>>
>>36161545
>>like him romantically, he clearly sees me as just a friend
>>feel like a joke of a woman because here's a man treating me like a human being, and I'm just here like "why won't he fuck me?"

I've been one of those men "treating like a friend" women I would have been very glad to fuck but without strings attached.

And I just wasn't able to even hint at some sexual intercourse, because I wasn't willing to take advantage of her bleeding heart to reach her vagoo.

And I knew their feels, and her cringey style while inviting me at home for dinner, and I went there with a nice gift because I didn't want to use my penis as a way to thank her for the free dinner.

And yes, when we ended up on the sofa and she clearly was willing to kiss me, TV started broadcasting that shitty fucking Gargoyles cartoons skyrocketing my enthusiasm - that is, an excuse to not to kiss her.

And finally yes, when she managed to kiss me I didn't chicken out because I felt so flattered I couldn't think anything.

But then, when she asked me if we could start dating, I waited a second and then told her a simple heartbreaking "no". I was ready to spit out the most stupid excuses, but thankfully I wasn't able because I saw her silently weeping.

I caressed her hair, she reached my shoulder and continued crying for some minutes.

Then I took my things and tried to say bye-bye without hurting her even more, and ran away to the train station.

>tldr: a man treating her "like a friend" is a man who can't find enough reasons to be with her for life.
>And no, your body, your social status, your income, do not count.
>>
File: question_stock.jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
question_stock.jpg
27KB, 852x480px
>>36161545
>meet guy who genuinely treats women equally
What the fuck do you live where women aren't treated equally in common interpersonal relationships?
Are you sure you aren't a "omg he held the door for me what a sexist" type of person?
>>
>>36170206
>>36170168
>>36170055
I can't enjoy it. why would I want to see some alpha chad with multiple women fighting over him and getting heartbroken and hymenbroken?
>>
>>36170204
Killing yourself is not that easy, you'd better hire an assassin.
>>
File: 04a.jpg (138KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
04a.jpg
138KB, 500x650px
>>36169958
>More projection
>At most you must be in your mid twenties

You're so retarded and self centered that you can't even fathom someone having it worse than you, and you just regresses into hitting strawmen when your own medicine is used against you.

Don't bother replying, I know it's going to be some form of
>waaahhh my life is so much worse than all you ugly autistic neckbeard virgin rejects
>>
File: W-WUT?.jpg (57KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
W-WUT?.jpg
57KB, 800x571px
>>36161906
>>insist she take an old vibrator of mines

wait wut??? take this shitty olt plastic thing smelling like your most rottenfishy period blood and acid sweatpiss? wtf

>also, how gay
>>
>>36170211
>I don't even know why I'm replying.
Because that was the most emotional investment another human being will ever give you.
>>
>>36169958
Man, the notion of robots having it worse than you REALLY infuriates you, doesn't it?

Just thinking about the possibility that someone got a rawer deal than you pisses you off so much you have to come to /r9k/ and scream about how everyone but you is an angsty teenager with no real problems.

Blow it out your ass, manchild.
>>
>>36170302
You know that's not true, though. It has to be true to sting.
>>
25/m/florida/neet vaping blueberry deisel

do any of you girls want to take care of me?
>>
>>36161545

nice Grimes pic OP
>>
>>36170281

>You're so retarded and self centered that you can't even fathom someone having it worse than you, and you just regresses into hitting strawmen when your own medicine is used against you.

Man it's ironic how I could just copy paste this whole sentence at infinite.

>>waaahhh my life is so much worse than all you ugly autistic neckbeard virgin rejects

Yeah ok.

>Waaah even though he's never even said anything of the sort, I'm just going to project on him even more that, actually, I have it worse than him! He could NEVER understand someone like ME!

I don't even know who has it worse between the both of us and I, frankly, don't even care. It's not even about who has it worse, it's about the both of us understanding the same fucking feels and you stop at the most retarded of superficial detail to convince yourself that I could never.

Besides, if you get angry at people who did things that you never did, that's your problem, not mine. Nobody is forcing you to get mad over me not being a virgin. I don't even care that you're one. I was two years from wizardhood when I lost mine. You think I don't understand the desperation of being an awkward sperg who's complexed about his virginity?

anyways it's absolutely useless trying to plead for you to be rational. In your mind I'm just a Joe Normal who was raised by two happy parents in a quiet suburb without problems with charisma and lots of friends and lots of money and I had no problems in school and with socializing and every obstacle in my way was probably just removed by others for me and I shit rainbows and I'm basically made out of fucking gold and I have absolutely ZERO actual problems because I'm just that fucking normal.
>>
File: 1472346506243.jpg (630KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
1472346506243.jpg
630KB, 1000x662px
>>36170621
Thanks. I'm pretty obsessed with her.
>>
File: A9BflVM.jpg (70KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
A9BflVM.jpg
70KB, 709x639px
>>36170831
>Waaah even though he's never even said anything of the sort, I'm just going to project on him even more that, actually, I have it worse than him! He could NEVER understand someone like ME!
Man it's ironic how I could just copy paste this whole sentence at infinite.

You're retarded and new as hell if you haven't realized this hasn't been going anywhere because I've just been responding to your off base assumptions with off base assumptions. Here's a serious assessment of this spergy tantrum.

>if you get angry at people who did things that you never did, that's your problem, not mine. Nobody is forcing you to get mad over me not being a virgin. I don't even care that you're one. I was two years from wizardhood when I lost mine. You think I don't understand the desperation of being an awkward sperg who's complexed about his virginity?
Virginity hasn't been brought up by me once. It's plainly clear that the only one with a complex about it is you.

>it's absolutely useless trying to plead for you to be rational
Because you haven't been rational once, jackoff.
The reason robots write normies here off as morons is because 99% of the "normies" here are total morons.

>I have absolutely ZERO actual problems because I'm just that fucking normal.
I never said you didn't have "problems". I just said you don't identify with ours.

Post some more autistic bullshit if you absolutely must have the last word, but I'd highly recommend cutting your losses.
>>
>>36170621
>>36171097
I'm just getting into grimes. Artangels is good so far.
>>
>>36171157

And my point never was that I identify with them right now, I'm saying that I used to identify with these feels and, thus, I do understand the fucking feel you're talking about.

>cutting your losses

As if I had to protect my ego on a fucking anonymous imageboard. We'll probably end up in another thread and in these other circumstances we might get along together. I don't give a shit if I end up looking like a moron here.
>>
>>36171097
She doesn't shave her armpits.
>>
>>36171276
>I used to identify with these feels
Considering how you think those feels consist of "bawww wimmin won't fuck me :(" I'd say you most definitely don't, and can fuck right off.

>As if I had to protect my ego on a fucking anonymous imageboard
That's what you've been doing since square one.
>>
>>36171495

It's not what I think they consist of, but my initial reply had no provocation and I was responded to aggressively. If you generalize my arguments, I'm gonna do the same. I'm not the one who started this fucking bullshit.
>>
>>36171560
>but my initial reply had no provocation and I was responded to aggressively.
You're on 4chan.
It really is a mystery how anyone could call you a newfag.

>If you generalize my arguments, I'm gonna do the same
The entire point of >>36171157 was me explaining why I was replying to your generalized bullshit with generalized bullshit, you goon.

Your initial reply was generalized, self indulgent bullshit as well. Don't claim high ground while wallowing in your own shit.
>>
you guys think making an okcupid is a good idea?
>>
>>36161545
>Female (female)

fake news
>>
File: 1491598112372.jpg (24KB, 625x328px) Image search: [Google]
1491598112372.jpg
24KB, 625x328px
>>36163523
>Ohmygerd, like, why dies no one wants to talk to me? I'm so alone. I could LITERALLY die!

Kids these days, press h to hang. Love, /pol/.
>>
>>36163031
Parentheses means they're Jewish.
>>
File: 1478332675705.jpg (34KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1478332675705.jpg
34KB, 540x390px
>>36167508
hey man from where i'm sitting shitposting at work you're sorta in the right in the shit-flinging contest here

but you're certainly wrong that nobody needs to die; individuals regularly violating the non-aggression principle should be publicly hanged for the good of the peaceful folk

cheers, this is sorta interesting to watch
>>
>>36161545
maby most guys behave like this one, only you just notice this one because you like him.

it's probably just down to confidence, though. Confident men have no reason to be spitefull defencive and bitter
>>
>Female (female)
Notice me senpai.
>>
>>36172788
But that's e you fuck.
>>
>>36170211

Projecting? You're the stupid little slut that made an entire thread to whine about a boy not dating you.

You are deflecting. You're a female loser on /r9k/. No decent guy wants you. You are destined to be alone forever, hating beta males online because no decent guy wants you.

Kill yourself, you female loser.
>>
File: 1481485488286.jpg (61KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1481485488286.jpg
61KB, 450x443px
>tfw female threads has 200+ answers
>tfw your legit robot thread dies after two (yuous)

I wish you people stopped to worship sluts online, because no matter what, they won't have sex with any of you faggots/
>>
File: 1459397644235.png (759KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
1459397644235.png
759KB, 605x453px
>>36161616
I like your views and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>Female (female)
Nice transphobia there, lady.
>>
>>36175349
>implying being disgusted by trannies isn't a good thing
Nice degeneracy glorification, buddy.
>>
>>36174004
>I wish you people stopped to worship sluts online, because no matter what, they won't have sex with any of you faggots/
>Implying I want sex with them rather than just some kind of fleeting acknowledgement.
I am aware how pathetic my life is but that's the best I can hope for and I'll take it.
>>
>>36161545
MY GOD youre an idiot
now you know how we feel
>>
>>36166081
division by infinity is defined as zero as the value keeps getting smaller and smaller
>>
>>36162621
A good article to read is http://oliveremberton.com/2013/why-neediness-is-unattractive/
>>
>>36175576
was gunna say that.
>>
>>36161718
Is that why cat callers never get reprimanded let alone sent to prison. I know /r9k/ has convinced you women have life on easy mode but if you went outside you would know this board is wrong.
>>
>>36168360
Dat anal idol tho.
>>
File: 1449504961507.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1449504961507.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>36171315
i find this to be appealing.
>>
>>36163625
Lonely is the man who only cares about himself.

No one is perfect and I assure you you're equally as annoying as anyone else you hate.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.