[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you're just a practice gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

File: 1491268896257.jpg (47KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491268896257.jpg
47KB, 768x576px
>tfw you realize you're just a practice gf
>>
How did you realise? This is my number one fear, apart from being cheated on.
>>
>>36126987
>>36127000
It's your duty as the practice gf to pretend like you don't know you're the practice gf and give your bf the confidence he needs to pursue a real gf.
>>
>>36126987
This is why you don't date Chads who can easily get other gf's.
>>
>>36126987
How do I get a practice gf? Do you think it would be possible to keep getting just practice gf's, and jump to the next one when the first one drops the L-bomb?
>>
>>36127026
This
>dates asshole chad
>surprised hes an asshole chad

I hope you all the worst
>>
>>36126987
quit being:

>a hypergamous cunt
>a LARPing neckbeard faggot

thanks
>>
>>36126987
grrr, doesn't that just suck, bro!

stupid faggot
>>
if we live together that means i'm good right?
going to family dinner with parents too right?

>>36127000
>tfw you'd be okay with either as long as he lets you continue to care for him and cuddle
>>
>>36126987
>Being mad people date more than one person in their life
Wew
>>
>>36127068
relationships are pure monogamy.
no hypergamy allowed
>>
>>36127068
the purpose of a relationship is to stay with them not run off as soon as another female makes your dick hard. i bet you have broken a lot of hearts desu :/
>>
>>36126987
>tfw your gf doesn't realize she's a practice gf

She thinks this is for real and is going to last forever! hahaha
>>
>>36126987
If that's the case, just cuck him with a nigger and make sure he finds out.
>>
Does anyone ITT recommend that I get a practice gf? I realized awhile ago that I'm basically fucked if I ever get into a relationship, because I have no experience and wouldn't really know what to do. I was thinking about doing this but didn't know this was considered a thing until I saw OP's post or that it was hurtful. Should I go for it anyway?
>>
>>36127245
If I find someone I get along with as well or better and they're more attractive why would I not jump ship? Staying with someone inferior for no reason is stupid
>>
>>36127325
How the hell have you never heard of a practice gf before? Of course you should do it, there's literally nothing wrong with getting some practice. How else are you supposed to improve?
>>
>Fat/ugly chicks mad that people don't want to stay in a relationship with them
Hilarious to be honest
>>
>>36126987
Any relationship that doesn't result in engagement within a few months is just a practice relationship.
>>
>>36127332
females are very emotional you heartless fuck. might as well just get a fuckbuddy, but why would you lead someone on if you have no intent of staying with them? you are just being an ass. and hurting others.
>>
>>36127373
>How the hell have you never heard of a practice gf before?
I honestly don't know.

>Of course you should do it, there's literally nothing wrong with getting some practice. How else are you supposed to improve?
I don't know. I always thought I'd probably just end up ruining any relationship I ever got in because of lack of previous experience. So should I just make a PoF account right now? I'm a NEET with no job and no transportation right now.
>>
File: IS IT HOT IN HERE.png (63KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
IS IT HOT IN HERE.png
63KB, 574x600px
>>36127392
>implying the posters here are actual biological females
ANON BRO YOU REALL GOTTA STOP
>>
>>36127455
I only have one life to live. If I can improve it the feelings of one chick is pretty irrelevant. Also, feels good man
>>
The only thing I'd be using a gf as practice for is our marriage.
>>
>>36127373
not that anon but
>tfw too ugly and unlikable to even get a practice gf
>>
>>36126987
take your snowflake ass to tumblr
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>tfw you broke your practice gf's anus and now you have to find another one
>>
>>36127709
I hate when that shit happens. They always try to guilt trip you like you're going to stay with some chick that needs diapers in her 20s
>>
>>36126987
You are not a robot. Get the fuck out roastie. I don't have any friends and have never even held hands with a girl. You don't belong here, git out
>>
>>36127773
>all these chad roleplayers

literally no one under 30 says "chick". lmao, you watched too many 90s movies and think you can emulate what alpha males speak like.
>>
>>36127036
you're thick skulled. people are asking how to get practice gfs on here all the time. even you losers do this. so stfu.
>>
>>36127861
no one does this you roastie whore.But sure keep on ahead spouting more bullshit then you can chew.
>>
File: 1491421682175.jpg (52KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1491421682175.jpg
52KB, 500x378px
>>36127245
>>36127332
>>36127455
>>36127550
>tfw worrying the girl I have strong feelings for is trying to do this to me

How do I refrain from killing myself?
>>
>>36127879
newfag pls leave
>>>/b/
>>
>>36127855
What. I'm 25 and that's how I refer to young women
>>
>>36127855
A lot of people where I live have said chick: high school, university, and at all my jobs I've worked. It's fairly common. Stop making an ass of yourself.
>>
>>36127884
You could stop letting posts made on 4chan control how you perceive the world.
>>
>>36127966
>said the post on 4chan
>>
>>36127966
What would you say if I told you already caught her trying to do something like that recently though?
>>
>>36128060
>What would you say if I told you already caught her trying to do something like that recently though?
What would you say if I told you I* already caught her trying to do something like that recently though?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you're the finisher bf and they always get married to the next guy
Happens more than 65% of the time.

Any grills want to date me so they can find their husbando?
>>
Tfw my bf had two practice gf's before me...
>>
>>36128078
dump her
dump her hard
>>
>>36126987
Girls are NOT ALLOWED here.

LEAVE
>>
>>36128125
What do you even have to offer as a husband, anon? If you've had that happen a lot of times thats a red flag dumbass
>>
>tfw Chad used the girl you like as a practice gf and ruined her
>>
>>36126987
on a serious note how can I tell if I'm the practice bf?
>>
>>36128242
I don't, I'm just the last ride on the cock carousel. I know my place and am willing to provide a service.
>>
Why is /r9k/ so infested with normalshits
>>
>>36128296
There should be a lot of desperate women your age already
>>
How many practice girlfriends is normal? I've already gone through 3 but I'm still unsure about a real relationship. The last ended pretty badly too, she even thought I was going to marry her and told her parents as much.
>>
>>36128348
Seriously, what the fuck happened? I feel like the only robot on this damn board now.
>>
>>36128635
I'm seriously heading to wizchan or finding another way to spend my free time. The amount of normies on this board is beyond disappointing.
>>
>>36127879
I'm currently doing this tbqh senpai
>>
>>36128392
28? Nope. They're hitting the wall around 35 these days, and always want a guy 2-5 years older than them, so I'm just getting out of the zone of pain where only underage girls are in your dating pool.
>>
>>36129117
girls in their early 20s might find your age very attractive desu
>>
>>36127855
fucking brazilian monkey
>>
>>36126987
want someone who will accept you as a real gf? email
>>
>>36129140
Yeah, 18-22 year olds either think I'm too old or are starting to show interest. They're annoying as fuck, though.
>>
>>36127033
Grow a mustache. Chicks love that.
>>
>>36129278
>mustache
that's sooooo prison guard/cop. grow a goatee or beard instead
>>
>>36129289
Trust me brother, do yourself a favor and go with the 'stache.
>>
>>36129335
too late, fellow bot. i've already got the beard going on. german ancestry, so it's a very nice beard
>>
>>36129278
>>36129289
>>36129335
A beard is a great choice for attracting beta males.
>>
>>36129353
i'm a guy, anon. i'm not interested in attracting males, beta or alpha
>>
>>36129344
You can shave it down to a 'stache and I guarantee you won't regret it.
>>
>>36129368
>won't regret it
i fucking hate the way i look with just a mustache. it's the reason why i haven't worn a mustache for decades
>>
>>36129379
Well you better get used to your hand then brother.
>>
>>36129404
been practicing for a very long time. hopefully i won't disappoint
>>
>have such bad self esteem that I can't even comprehend the idea of a practice gf much less a real one
>>
>>36129367
So am I, and only know that thanks to growing a glorious beard. Plenty of dudes tripping over it, but not much else.
>>
> like a guy
> friends for awhile
> he just got out of a bad relationship
> i want him as my bf
>he wants to be fwb
> tell him no
> he ghosts me
> " i just dont want a relationship right now"
> i'm a chubby engineering student who likes to play bass
> he starts dating a girl who's fatter than me, only working at Burger King at 22, with fucked up teeth and stupid green hair dye and five inch roots five months later
> he asks if we can still be friends

Hope he necks himself.

He also ruined RPG club for me since I've been too anxious to go back since he ghosted me and it ruined whatever chance of making friends I had.
>>
>>36130617
from reading your post I believe you to lack self-awareness.

you can start by not judging others so harshly, my friend. when we judge and hate that is merely a reflection of ourselves. whatever he sees in her is between him and her. he clearly didn't want you. I hope that you learn(ed) what you could from it and are able to move on.

I wish you the best.
>>
>>36130675
So I've posted this story as a boy with the genders reversed, and I always get synpathetic comments.

It's funny how I post this now honestly and only get reprimanded for my " lack of self awareness".

I'm better than her. The only mistake I made was liking someone whose capacity for a non-flippant relationship I greatly overrated.

>you're judging
> you lack self awareness

There's irony here.
>>
>>36130826
> like a guy
> friends for awhile
> she just got out of a bad relationship
> i want him as my gf
> she wants to be fwb
> tell her no
> she ghosts me
> " i just dont want a relationship right now"
> i'm a chubby engineering student who likes to play bass
> she starts dating a guy who's fatter than me, only working at Burger King at 22, with fucked up teeth and stupid green hair dye and five inch roots five months later
> she asks if we can still be friends
>>
>>36127861
Normal people dont?
We meet up hang out and decide if we want to take it farther.
Most girls are mega sluts so relation ships are a no.
>People date someone they dont like
What is hitting yourself for 500, Alex?
>>
>>36129117
>taking the sloppys of seconded and god knows how many
And you are talking marriage?
Man fuck that women are not sane...no pair bonding is why women are crazy sluts
Prove me wrong.
>>
>tfw got practice gf but fell in love with her for real
She won, dammit. And I can't complain because it's fun.
>>
>>36130826
Either way in both setups those people are assholes so fuck you.
>>
>>36131060
Wait till the cheating and boredom happens.
Honestly have more fun roleplaying as a IRA then dealing with girls who slut it up.
At least im productive.
>>
>>36130998
Yup. You goofed on some pronouns but whenever I posted the inverse I was always met with general sympathy.
>>36131019
> don't like
/r9k/ seems pretty inclined towards this for fear of dying alone.
>>
>>36131112
I cant stand girls who act like trash.
I cant stand friends who nick shit and try fights.
Why would I waste me time on sluts and burnouts.
Not to be an asshole, but there are signs in peoples behavior that says damaged goods I dont want that baggage.
>>
>>36131149
I have no idea if you're saying I have baggage or she does.

But, more importantly, I see you're using a name. Now, while it isn't a " trip code", 4chan is an anonymous website!

Please go back, erase your name, and enjoy posting anonymously! Welcome to 4chan, friend!
>>
>>36126987
fuck off roastie cuck bitch!!!!!!!!
kysiaf in hell
>>
File: 1491719390761.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1491719390761.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>tfw practice gfs are a thing

Another reason to kill myself desu. All this dehumanizing, degenerate behavior is ruining the dating scene. Everyone is using each other for personal gain and it fucking disgusts me.
>>
>>36131112
>whenever I posted the inverse I was always met with general sympathy
I personally would only feel sympathy if friend would date someone more physically attractive.
If they when for someone that looks worse then you probably have shitty personality.
>>
im sorry jenny
>>
>practice gf
people aren't treadmills, you fucking idiots
>>
>>36126987
>tfw I have practice gf

U mad used up roastie?
>>
>>36131335
This.
It just adds to the constant sense of disgust I feel.

People do not understand that regardless of what they think, with every failed relationship, they become a little more desensitised to love, less able to bond, and they become bitter, cynical, and distrusting about relationships.

People shouldn't be with somebody they don't intend to stay with.
It's not fair.
>>
File: 1445452122631.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1445452122631.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
>tfw you start to fall in love with practice gf
I don't want these ldr feels
>>
>>36131440
Actions speak louder than words.

And words speak louder than vague apologies you throw into the ether for your own self satisfaction.

>>36131335
This.

I went on this field trip with some people in my program:
> one girl started crying because this guy lead her on all week, pumped, and dumped her
> i mean she was really naive but she was crying
> it was hard not to feel sorry for her
> pub night
> people talking about getting laid, etc.
>me: " am i the only one who feels uncomfortable about that?"
>" what?"
>me: " like leading people on. Like if two people agree to a one night stand that's their choice, but making someone think you want to be with them? It seems really immoral."
> " that's just the game."
>"yeah like you compliment people, that's how you score."
>me: " yeah but if someone wants to have a one night stand it doesn't matter if you compliment them, they'll fuck you anyway. And if they wouldn't fuck you without you giving the pretense of a relationship, how is that not tantamount to lying and morally wrong?"

Then some girl went, " omg anon...", and a couple people were shocked I used the word tantamount.

> " tantamount you guys! Lol!"

I cannot believe people this stupid are in university. People in STEM are so intellectually limited to book memorization and problem sets.

While I still have a hard time seeing why I should morally condemn the sexual habits of others, as I get older the more annoyed I get with hookup culture. It seems like the sort of thing no moral person could escape unhurt or unrepulsed.

>>36131343
Or he wanted someone intellectually unchallenging who fucked on the first date.

I'm not the most attractive personc but I'm definitely a lot funnier and nicer than most.

My only real flaws are that I'm lazy, come on too strong, and am polite to the point of awkwardness.

>>36131466
I mean I doubt practice gfs are real ( or as extensive as r9k makes them appear) but this.
>>
I told my practice gf I loved her.
I didn't mean it.
>>
>>36131627
If I say I love you will you play along?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raLQWq_PRIE
>>
>>36131595
Your "friends" or whatever have a very bizarre way of thinking. I truly wonder if I will ever find a decent partner in this day and age. Literally everything is about sex. I do not fucking want sex. I want a genuine connection with someone.
>>
>>36131595
>I'm not the most attractive personc but I'm definitely a lot funnier and nicer than most.
>My only real flaws are that I'm lazy, come on too strong, and am polite to the point of awkwardness
>come on too strong
>polite to the point of awkwardness

so you are basically female equivalent of "creepy nice guy", a true fembot

>Or he wanted someone intellectually unchallenging who fucked on the first date.
There is no way to determine that. If you think that and truly obsess about that guy, try making yourself sexually available to him.
>>
>>36131595
vocabulary is memorization, mate
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 636x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 636x177px
>>36131756
> genuine connection
Same. I respect that, anon.

Pic related. It's a book I'm reading. Itms hitting harder than I thought.

>>36131585
Well, I'm a bit cautious of this because I don't believe a person is irreparably broken, which your post implies by defining love as this set quantity parcelled out over time. I like to think someone could goof up and straighten themselves out. Often we cling to relationships when we need to satisfy some other problem. I'd hate to judge a hurting person.

With that said, I sort of agree in that people just replace each other and remanufacture experiences.

> friend of mine has gf
> she cheats in him
> she makes her new boyfriend sing their old song
> she calls her new boyfriend by the same nickname she called my friend

>>36131776
> nice girl
Can't say that's wrong.

> make yourself sexually available
I didn't want to fuck this guy immediately just because I wanted to date him. I was willing to kiss and move up to heavy petting. Then he suggested just stopping by my apartment to make out, and that he was bringing booze and that " well if you were fwb eventually you'd start having feelings for someone". That really set off alarm bells.

And guess what? I was right. He was totally shallow and I'm glad I didn't fuck him. It's been two years this May and while I'm over my " lost love" phase he still gives me major anxiety. I can't imagine how upset I'd be if I fucked him.

> just offering sex to someone who doesn't love you out of desperation
> hitting on someone with a partner

Sounds morally bankrupt but okie dokily.
>>
>>36131940
What book is that? And will you marry me?
>>
>>36132000
It's Faggots by Larry Kramer.

I found out about it when I was doing research into the Reagan Administration, which lead into a whole thing about the AIDS crisis, then to Kramer and then this book.

It's mostly about the 1970s gay scene, but it's very Taxi Driver. Even if you're straight, the genuine desire for love offset by a lot of nihilism and lust is heartbreaking.

> marry you

It's funny how people like me more when they can't see my face.
>>
Sex is hard okay
>>
>>36132041
I'll take that as a yes. Sending out wedding invites asap.
>>
>>36132111
How can I say no to someone who got trips twice?
>>
>>36130617
Pls be my bass playing gf. I play guitar and drums and write music so it would be pretty f-fun! I also like chubby grills.
>>
>>36131591
>tfw in a ldr
Am I the gf? Tell me.
>>
>>36129490
Same here brother. Even a thought of holding girls hand gives a anxiety.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.