[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Positive Feels and Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1490056861370.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1490056861370.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>tfw spend the whole day with my bff
>haven't seen each other in 9 months
>her smile and the long hug before we said goodbye made my day
>serotonin levels are at peak level this year
>feel like everything is possible

What should i do now robots? The last few months i suffered from a strong depression and i haven't had this much of motivation.
I have to use this energy before it's too late
>>
Bump !

>>36067304
I suggest you get a stable life to start, stable relationships, a job maybe, at least reliable things. Spend time with people blah blah blah
Sorry I am really bad at giving advice.

>tfw learned my father was cured from cancer
>>
>>36067304
Learn to be happy alone, the rest will come easy
>>
>be me
>20 y.o. virgin. Done everything except stick my dick inside a vagina
>im a 5/10 at best
>8/10 Stacy that sits next to me, tries starting a convo with me a few times
>talk for about a minute or two before class starts
>at the end of class she starts talking to me again
>we talk for a brief moment then I tell her I'll see her around
>get home and look up her social media
>she's a total slut, definitely sleeps around a lot

Someone talk some sense into me, I might be getting my hopes up. She seems like a total Stacy and out of my league, maybe I have a chance at fucking but its doubtful...who knows though.
>>
File: 1490878897361.jpg (31KB, 461x455px) Image search: [Google]
1490878897361.jpg
31KB, 461x455px
You can dedicate your new found energy to a new hobby.
>>
>>36067304
Google: seasonal defective disorder
>>
>>36067438
this

it's hard but necessary
>>
>tfw hamster is getting better with treatment

Have no one to tell but feels good man. I know he'll probably die of old age within a year since he's already 2+yrs old and a dwarf but his fur is growing back and the mites are gone
>>
>>36067373
>I suggest you get a stable life to start, stable relationships, a job maybe, at least reliable things
Thanks i really need to develop these things
I already am studying at college but it's the only thing in my life what i stay up for in the morning

>>36067373
>>tfw learned my father was cured from cancer
That's very nice to hear OP
Thanks for sharing this good feeling

>>36067438
>Learn to be happy alone, the rest will come easy
I really hope i can manage to do this
I'm so lonely in the last time and today was such a wonderful day mainly because i had social contact

>>36067441
If she showed interest in you take it as a compliment and take pride in yourself
I wish some beautiful girl would come up to me and initiate a conversation
Ask her for her number the next time, don't spill your spaghetti and see where it leeds to
And if her personality is trash you can still use her to gain some experience with girls
Maybe even loosing your virginity

>>36067446
>You can dedicate your new found energy to a new hobby.
I will look for some activities which don't require a lot of physical health and a lot of money
>>
>>36067672
Didn't really expect it either, she just sat down and was like "I hate this class, its soo boring." I just said some shit to keep the convo going. Surprisingly didn't sperg out or anything, I felt like I played it pretty cool. But I'll just play it by ear and see what happens next time. I also got this red mark on my neck from a concert I went to the other night, it looks like a hicky and I caught her looking at it.
>>
>>36067304
>>36067672
I usually make those kinda threadzs on /r9k/ and /b/ but they never take off, hope your does OP, im off.
>>
>be me, 25
>first semester back in uni in 5 years
>one month left
>straight A's right now
>feeling proud because I have never been a stellar student
>ready for term to over so I can improve other areas of my life
>like physical appearance and overall health

I quit all types of smoking back in August after 9 years. I need to remind myself that I am slowly, but surely making progress in my life. I get down on myself too often. Life isn't so terrible, bots.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (21KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
21KB, 533x477px
>>36067304
>police tried to get me for the second time and I escaped again
>>
>listening to really enjoyable music

Always a good feel
>>
>>36067783
>she just sat down and was like "I hate this class, its soo boring."
No attractive girl would do this if she isn't interested in you
They are used to get showered with attention and thus not in need to approach other people and especially guys

>it looks like a hicky and I caught her looking at it
That's a good thing
If she thinks another girl kissed you it's like an approval for approaching you

>>36067785
>hope your does OP
Thank you anon, i really enjoy these kind of threads and today i really had a good day and felt like sharing it
I hope your threads will take off too in the future

>>36067853
Sounds great anon. Keep improving
Everyone is the smith of their own happines
>>
>good prospects on internship
>even accommodation and all that shit
>two other interviews soon

i hope i won't fuck shit up

>>36067783
don't get your hopes up too much, don't think too much about it, just take it easy man
>>
File: 1486175354718.jpg (29KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486175354718.jpg
29KB, 289x320px
>>36067304
>bff
>her
Get the fuck off my board
>>>/out/
>>
>>36068370
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, I'm not going to. I'll just talk to her in class and see what happens.
>>
>>36067304
Start hitting the gym and try new hobbies. Get ahead in your career by doing classes or certificates. Wake up every morning with enthusiasm. You are already in a certain state of happiness so all of this will be easy for you.
>>
File: 1490048186538.png (295KB, 829x663px) Image search: [Google]
1490048186538.png
295KB, 829x663px
>>36067304
>see one of those ideal qt chart threads on /r9k/ two months ago
>get mad because it's socfagging
>start making a joke chart specifically to mock people who do these seriously
>somehow it turns into an autism chart filled with the random garbage that was on my mind at the time, in the end it's just random retarded words scattered across the pic, the structure of the chart isn't even recognizable anymore
>spend a minute contemplating why the fuck I made this took 3 hours, it wasn't even funny or anything
>post it anyway and go to bed
>wake up and see thread still up
>open it and see I got two (You)s from seemingly the same person telling me they wanted to talk to me
>add them on skype
>turns out to be a qt girl
>start talking
>don't really share similar interests, but we're both autistic robots who don't talk to people irl so we hit it off
>spend a lot of time skyping
>slowly let my filters down around her and she's completely okay with me just beeing myself
>doesn't mind my autism and that I stutter when I get excited about something
>thinks I'm interesting
>become attached
>says she wants me to go visit her in australia and will pay for half of my plane ticket and share a flat with me
>just finished talking to her for 8 hours

I know I'm either going to get no (You)s or someone will tell me I'm falling for a catfish or something but I feel really optimistic about this and have seen her in a video call.
I don't really have any advice, I just want to say most of us can probably make it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.