[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACT: You are NOT a true robot unless you're a biracial mongrel.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: Chris-Harper-Mercer3.jpg (63KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Harper-Mercer3.jpg
63KB, 940x545px
FACT: You are NOT a true robot unless you're a biracial mongrel.
>>
mfw this guy actually looks similar to me when i shave my face/head
>>
>>36032096
Hello Anthony Fantano.
>>
>>36032096
Anthony omg get out of r9k,
>>>/mu/ lol!!!!
>>
In order to be a robot you have to have been a human at one point.
>>
File: outstanding.gif (972KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
outstanding.gif
972KB, 500x281px
>>36032018
>half wetback half burger
>shit genes and allergies
do I win anything
>>
>>36032187
>>36032105
Come on guys, melon actually got his feewings hurt when people said they looked alike
>>
>>36032018
You want the redpill OP? Bi-racial people have superior genetics:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
>>
>>36032018
Why would anyone want to be a robot? Being a robot is suffering right? I ask this because the definition for robot keeps changing.
>>
eurasian superhuman
>>
>>36032221
I certainly don't feel or look like it
>>
>>36032245
It's not a 100% chance success OP. It's just that in average over say 1000 people, the 500 bi-racial people will end up healthier and smarter than the 500 essentially inbred people. You might just be the one in the 500 that is dogshit
>>
>>36032221
>"The term heterosis often causes confusion and even controversy, particularly in selective breeding of domestic animals, because it is sometimes (incorrectly) claimed that all crossbred plants and animals are "genetically superior" to their parents, due to heterosis"

lol
>>
>>36032219
>haha that is pretty funny he said that
>..w-wait that's a mass shooter isn't it

Yikes I was joking but he actually does
>>
>>36032291
LMAO
You upset, white boi????
>>
>>36032291
You're reading this wrong anon. When you cross 2 different species, it can cause a shit-tier animal, such as a mule. When your both the same species, such as humans, it usually results in superior offspring. However, if both people are shit, it ain't going to do much better
>>
File: Cuba_1927-Blue_Eyes.jpg (33KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
Cuba_1927-Blue_Eyes.jpg
33KB, 342x512px
>>36032228
>eurafrican superhuman
FTFY
>>
File: 1489561498280.jpg (21KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1489561498280.jpg
21KB, 500x425px
>>36032272
I'm not OP, but thanks anon, that 50/50 chance really sounds worth throwing culture and heritage and foundation down the fucking drain for a future filled with culturally confused, soulless, empty, generic brown people that might be a little smarter or healthier. For the love of god, stop making more of me. This fucking sucks.

>>36032339
Epic. It was in the article you posted.
>>
>>36032406
I-I wasn't hard a second ago why is this what I w
>>
>>36032018
i am african american, white, mediterrean, black, and arab american. i can be anything i want to be.
>>
File: 1445015492348.png (368KB, 664x606px) Image search: [Google]
1445015492348.png
368KB, 664x606px
>tfw half flip half white
>not Asian enough to be Asian, not white enough to be white
>get rejected by both
>>
>Half Latino
>Half Asian

I want to die every day. Fuck my parents for giving me and my siblings weak immune systems while theirs are strong.
>>
>>36032406
ya, that's why brazil is such a utopia
>>
>>36032518
No you can't. You have tiny fragments of all of those cultures inside of you, but not enough for you to claim any of them as your own, especially when you're that diluted. You'll get fucking laughed at if you walk up to people of any of those cultures and claim to be one of them. You don't know what you are, there isn't a solid enough portion of any culture for you to grab onto, so you just kind of become this generic slop mix of all of them but none of them. It's what happened to me too. You're left floating and confused with no foundation to stand on because people kept pushing the diversity or "hybrid vigor" meme. We're both doomed. The best we can do is try to make the best of it and beg people with intact cultures not to make any more of us
>>
Why don't american mulattoes ever seem to date eachother?
>>
Tfw have Egyptian, Nubian, Ottoman, German ancestry. It's pretty cool desu, but my country of origin is filled with Mixed people anyway(North Sudan) so i'm not that much of an anomaly. Civilization literally begun around that area so it has a lot of history, and most people look like light skinned afro-Arabs with some who pass for Middle Eastern.
>>
>>36032399
Mules are far, far superior to draft horses in endurance, lifespan, and intelligence. There's a reason early settlers took mule trains out west. They can go longer, work harder, and eat less than horses. Also, you can thank George Washington for the American mule. He bred the first pair.
>>
>>36032018
>be me
>mom black and dad white
>have all ugly nigger features
>inherit dick size from dad (not big)
>only thing that differs me from my mom is brown skin instead of black
>still can't even tell I'm biracial
>wish I have more caucasian features
>wish I have more euro blood
>see videos of white normies taking dna test
>"I'm majority European, oh no, wish I have more diversity"
>"I'm 1% African! I'M BLACK"
>"I hate being European lol we just kill everybody and take dere land"
it's like the genetic lottery went out of it's way to screw me over
>>
>>36032703
>1% African
That's impossible unless your mom is mixed, you get 50% of her dna that would unequivocally make you 50% black.
>>
>>36032703
>"I'm majority European, oh no, wish I have more diversity"
>"I'm 1% African! I'M BLACK"
>"I hate being European lol we just kill everybody and take dere land"

Holy fuck, do they actually do this? This is disgusting.
>>
>>36032018
Hapa here. Half Jap on my father's side. I'm a 5'8" manlet, but I'm cute so I met a half Arab half French Canadian girl and now we have a Japanese-Arab-Caucasian 3 year old.
>>
File: Kermiejr.png (208KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kermiejr.png
208KB, 624x350px
>>36032018
reporting in, please kill me god
>>
>>36032703
>>36032742
Fuck I read that wrong ignore the post lol.
>>
>>36032212
>halfburger
What the hell does that mean?
>>
>>36033160
half american

are you enlightened now, top faggot?
>>
>tfw purebred scandinavian ubermensch and still a massive loser
>>
>>36032018
the weirdest part is this is the first photo of him ive seen here since the day of the shooting

Which isnt bad, Elliot is our true Hero, just so surprised how quick people stopped giving a shit about this guy
>>
File: Assbaby 2.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Assbaby 2.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>36032018
Fact: You are NOT a true robot unless you're a deformed mutant retard baby shoved out of your mom's ass.
>>
>>36032406
thats actually not what we look like at all. That guy has ALL black feature but eyes. I can tell you right now me and non of my brothers looks white or black. We look mixed

>>36032630
Lol brazil is just as shit as the rest of south america, you can't blame that on race
>>
File: supre mentalgen.jpg (40KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
supre mentalgen.jpg
40KB, 665x385px
>>36032018
i am biracial and i can attest, biracials are the biggest robots.

saint Elliot pic related was biracial.
>>
>tfw 5% Irish
>>
File: HDfeels.jpg (45KB, 829x640px) Image search: [Google]
HDfeels.jpg
45KB, 829x640px
>>36032018

This is true, I am half black/white and I cannot get a gf. Even tho my female coworkers say that I am attractive and if I would just talk to the right girls then I might get somewhere.
>>
>>36032018
My Great-Great Granddad was White and my Great Grandma was a Native American apparently. I can kind of see it, since my granddad has hazel eyes and almost all the girls in my family look like they're mulatto. I just look like an ugly black guy, though. I'm going to get one of those ancestry tests to see how many of my ancestors were enlightened enough to racemix. Hopefully I have some Asian blood in me too.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.