[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having an asian gf as good as they say?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Is having an asian gf as good as they say?
>>
>>35971938
only if they are japanese
other asian races are just for fucking but not for long term relationships
>>
File: 01_edi.jpg (193KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01_edi.jpg
193KB, 1080x1080px
>>35971938
ANATOMY OF A YELLOW FEVER THREAD #5875483832

1. Post a light-skinned East Asian model (usually Japanese or Korean) who will never touch a non-Asian in their lives.
2. LARP a fake story about getting an Asian girl despite the fact that 99.99999999999% of Asians are with other Asians
3. Post stats about 'Asians-in-the-West' despite that fact that most of these combine different types of the 4 billion "Asians" in the world under one universal term as if an Indian has anything in common with a Filipino
4. Ignore the FACT that most White men are with brown 3rd world low-IQ Southeast Asians from Thailand or Phillipines. They also never mention that these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa ... but of course all these girls REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY love White guys.
5. When somebody posts actual real couples as expected the white men look like BETAS and the asian girls are ugly-as-shit (ala Mark Zuckerberg)

<=========== On the other hand, Asian guys get the HOTTEST White girls
>>
>>35971938
No

Asian women are materialistic because it's built into their cultures

Stay away unless you're wealthy
>>
>>35971971
And asian men have white fever. It's just that white chicks don't want them so they are stuck with asians
>>
>>35971970
Why is that?

I'm so sick and tired of this faggot robot and having to mute me for asking a simple question
>>
>>35971971
>all the Asians with white men are SE Asian poor ugly etc...

Keep telling yourself that

Find me ONE Asian Hollywood actress or model that doesn't have a white husband.

50% of Asian women in the USA are with white men, Asian men are the most economically successful group in the USA. So how the fuck is it about money?
>>
>>35972136
>Find me ONE Asian Hollywood actress or model that doesn't have a white husband
On the other hand, very few white Hollywood actors have an asian wife. So whites>asians for most guys unless you have some fetish of dominating small women in bed.
>>
>>35972051
i guess i just like japanese women more
>>
>>35972234
Oh so you're just a virgin whos never been with any Asian women and you're opinion is based off your love towards Japanese culture?
>>
File: 42percent_1a.jpg (100KB, 488x451px) Image search: [Google]
42percent_1a.jpg
100KB, 488x451px
>>35972136
When you use that 50% figure, do you even know what the fuck you are saying? Here is the chart that number comes from and why dont you mention that :

42% of US-born Asian men are married to non-Asian women
>>
File: 1489554400824.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489554400824.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
>>35972344
what's the matter bitchboy?
triggered that japanese women look better then your korean gooks and chinks?
back to >>>/int/ keroeaboo
>>
>>35972373
>42% of US-born Asian men are married to non-Asian women

The ones that are married. Pull up the rates of singledom by gender and ethnic groups. Asian men are way more likely to be single than Asian women.
>>
>>35972423
Ur funny doood, im white, your opinion is based of nothing more but pure assumption... even you thinking of me... must be fun living in such reality... let's hear more of your autism, common boy tell us some stuff, I demand to be entertained by your ignorance

Nice Pepe tho it didn't give me a laugh (not just saying that, would been hilarious if I was actually Korean)
>>
>>35972599
It did give me a laugh** fucking fagboy autocorrect
>>
File: 0eRskoZ.jpg (200KB, 867x720px) Image search: [Google]
0eRskoZ.jpg
200KB, 867x720px
>>35972599
i think this is a new copy pasta guys
>>
>>35971938
if you have enough money it's pretty much the best choice,white women will cuck you with a superior male even if you're rich.
>>
File: marriagerates-1.jpg (87KB, 334x700px) Image search: [Google]
marriagerates-1.jpg
87KB, 334x700px
>>35972480
>Pull up the rates of singledom by gender and ethnic groups

Dont have the updated stats from the US 2010, but from the 2000 Census, Asian men have the highest marriage rates and lowest rates of singledom by gender/ethnic groups. Black men have the highest rates of singledom of any male racial group.
>>
Anything is better than current gen white females. Maybe if i met a girl like my grandmother i would date a white female,but honestly,that will never happen.
>>
>>35971938
>>35971970
Some things are better, some things aren't.

Better:
>will usually let you have as little or as much space to pursue your own interests
>wants to take care of you, cook for you, always doing other small things for you
>wants to have a family
>dresses respectfully

Worse:
>Will be carefully observing every word or action you make to try and mind read you.
>If you're a foreigner will probably expect you to live up to some romantic stereotype
>Does not understand sarcasm, don't even bother.
>Intelligent but naive as fuck, easy to persuade
>small
>weak
>>
>>35972163
The majority of people in america are white, you brain damaged retard. Do you understand statistics at all?
>>
>>35972676
they must be all married to latinas and blacks cos I have never seen an Asian man married to a white woman

in fact they are probably married to foreign born Asians

seriously white man married to Asian girl is way more common than the reverse. That's why /r/hapas exists.
>>
Why do you guys care?why not just fall in love with who your heart says,not what your mind says.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>35972234
>muh anime
>muh eastern aryan waifu
>>
>>35972646
I'm honored to hear that, sadly I think it's quite shit for that to be true
>>
>>35971971
>r/Asianmasculity
>Tries to look tough by posting in a fucking retard camp
10/10 effort shen.
>>
>>35972599
>White
About as white as the average American.
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (18KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
18KB, 250x226px
>>35973793
It's a good things I'm not an American (cough cough Europoor)
>>
>>35972753

>small
>weak
>intelligent but naive
>try to mind read you

>bad

R*ddit gtfo of here
>>
>>35973164

Nigga that's dumb af
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.