[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you robots care what others think of you? "Be yourself"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: front.jpg (140KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
140KB, 953x953px
Why do you robots care what others think of you? "Be yourself" is a half truth in the sense that you shouldn't give a single fuck what some fellow ape thinks about your behavior. You have to look at other people from a purely animalistic perspective. Be friendly if it's interesting or ignore them if they're boring it's that simple you faggots.
>>
>>35879729
But anon I don't care
>>
>>35879848

Such a great album. Some weird sin is my favorite
>>
it's natural to care what people think about you since for 99.99999999% of human existence it really did matter what the people physically around you thought of you because you only knew the same 25 people in your tribe your whole life and if they excluded you from the group you'd probably literally die

however in modern day life it's good to keep in mind that people are staggeringly unobservant and will not notice the things you are insecure about and even if they did everyone has their own problem, while you might be thinking they are laughing at your acne in their head they are probably thinking about how they tell their kids they have to put the dog down or whatever their own bullshit is
>>
>>35879848
u're talking about some satanist shit, man
>>
>>35879912
You should recognize that people think poorly of you. Then think about how superior your thoughts and experiences have made you and become ubermensch
>>
>>35879912
All of this is bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>35879848
For starters vast many people want to be cared/loved, this includes robots. To what scale varies. Some might be happy that a family shows them love. Others might want a stranger to become a friend or lover over time. Others still need the general public to think good of them. So while there needs to be balance in it, one can find it hard to not care what others think when others dislike them or worse just don't care about them
>>
File: 1489564061616.png (628KB, 837x934px) Image search: [Google]
1489564061616.png
628KB, 837x934px
>>35879888
Czeched
Spoillller
>>
>>35880039
You can train yourself not to need it. Love is not something key or vital to keeping yourself alive like air water or food. It's all a matter of philosophy and personal conviction. I care only about my family due to them granting me life and the things I need to live (food water air)
>>
File: 0.png (261KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
261KB, 2000x1500px
>>35880039
True, I tried to deny it, but I understand this very well now. Personally, I don't care that much about family, and I couldn't care less about the general public. But I want a lover, and maybe a few friends.
In other words
>tfw no gf

>>35880105
I don't buy it. Love is not as important as water or food because yu literally die without those, but it is essential for your mental health. You can't become the best you can be and live a fulfilling life without at least some love (an amount that is significant to the individual).
>pic related
>>
>>35880898

But in order to achieve a gf you must have safety. Which is hard to get when you dont have esteem. Its a cycle that is really hard to break.
>>
File: ello.jpg (37KB, 529x604px) Image search: [Google]
ello.jpg
37KB, 529x604px
>>35879848
>mfw litterally don't care
>make people uncomfortable because of how I act and what i wear
>conform to almost no social standards, often purposely rude in conversation if someone is being dumb (which is all the time)
>mfw completely detached from social dogma
>>
>>35880898
>You can't become the best you can be and live a fulfilling life without at least some love

If you're talking about love towards people that's complete bullocks. Plenty of men have led fulfilling lives without loving others. They run their lives around the love of material wealth and that fulfills them. To be a true ubermensch you should require neither to be happy.
>>
>>35879848
If I cared what other people think of me I'd been in a lot less fights.
>>
>>35880105
You can train yourself for a lot of things, doesn't mean it's healthy.
>>
>>35881864
How can a personal philosophy be unhealthy if you're satisfied with it? The only reason it's considered that way is due to the large amount of people not doing it.
>>
I don't care what other people think of me, but I do care about what I think about myself. I hate myself because I am ugly. If I could look in the mirror without feeling sick and disgusted, I would have a decent life. I've accepted the fact that I will be alone; I just wish that I could be content with my appearance so that I could enjoy living
>>
>>35882190
Fuck mate are you me? I keep my physical appearance well to appease myself but I dress like Shit. Fuck what Normies think.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.