[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this cute girl, she really likes me, wants to fuck etc,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Succubus_new_design.jpg (1MB, 1750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus_new_design.jpg
1MB, 1750x2000px
I met this cute girl, she really likes me, wants to fuck etc, the only problem is she is really fucking weird.

She honestly, unironically believes in demons, spirits, astral projection and all that paranormal crap, it's all she talks about. At first I thought she was joking but she literally believes people can summon demons. I feel like I'm talking to a warlock character from a video game, she uses words like grimoire and demon names all the time.

How do I convince her this isn't real, she keeps responding with you can't prove demons don't exist and that I should open my mind.
>>
>>35878845
She's wrong and not wrong, she's right about demons and magick existing but she's more than likely looking into the wrong things.
>>
>>35878845

Don't do it, her believing in those things is an indicatior, that she

A) Has an IQ below 75, i.e. too stupid to know what stds are or how contraception works

B) Has serious mental problems, that go far deeper than just her being superstitious.
>>
File: wannaplaydnd.jpg (740KB, 2229x1504px) Image search: [Google]
wannaplaydnd.jpg
740KB, 2229x1504px
I knew a girl exactly like her.

Her boyfriend lived like pic related.

You're on easy mode! Get all up in there and mold her to your standards.
>>
>>35878845
call a priest
>>
>>35878884
She seems very smart, so it might be B.

She keeps spewing anecdotal evidence that magic is real, like her friend who has a "very strong energy" cast a spell on some dude he hated and he supposedly got sick, she says this stuff with a straight face...
>>
File: beatoriche.png (162KB, 525x480px) Image search: [Google]
beatoriche.png
162KB, 525x480px
Tell her to prove magic exists.
>>
Fuck you i wish i met a girl like that we'd be on the same wavelength
>>
>>35878980
You're living every male's dream.

You basically have an adopted daughter that is legal for you to fuck. She sounds fucking stupid, which is the perfect foundation for you to train her into being a somewhat decent person.

Get a dragon tattoo and tell her you're an avatar of Tyranthraxus or some shit.
>>
>>35879013
She "proves it" with insane stories like she knows of a woman who summoned a demon to give her the lottery numbers but it asked her to do something in return that she wouldnt do, then it gave her the numbers anyway but forbid her from playing them unless she completes the task, she didn't play them and they came up, how do you even respond to shit like this.
>>
Believe her, then ask her how to summon a succubus so you can cuck her.
>>
>>35878845
Does she go to/know somebody from Rutgers?
>>
just fuck her and see where it goes from there
what's the worst case scenario, she'll summon a demon to fuck you up? xD
>>
>>35878845
No no, just go along with it. Convince her you're special and have powers. Fuck her and then get out.
>>
>>35879247
>manipulate someone into having sex with you
This is why you fuckers are single
>>
>>35879124
It's fascinating how people will make up a story in their head and eventually believe it. Memory is so fickle
>>
>>35879124
schizophrenia is a hell of a drug bruh
>>
>>35879210
She can't summon demons yet cause she is not experienced enough and needs to have stronger energy, her words...
>>
>>35879423
Tell her that she needs to work on concentration and visualization and to take walks in nature
>>
>>35879506
You make jokes but she is fucking serious about this, also forgot to mention she told me she saw a demon in her dreams...
>>
>>35879586
Who said I was joking? I see demons in my dreams too
>>
>>35879423
tell her that for that she needs to extract mana from your dick, some sexual energy bullshit and profit
>>
>>35879601
nigger today I had a dream and it was full of shredded cabbage
I don't even like cabbage
>>
>>35878845
But they do exist...are stupid?
>>
>Should I date someone that's mentally ill
>>
>>35879714
I think I've seen this hentaj
>>
>>35878951

is it just me or is the floor in that picture not flat?
>>
>>35880190
now that you remind me I probably did as well
>>
File: Panty noose.jpg (75KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
Panty noose.jpg
75KB, 360x288px
>>35880155
>>35879308
>>35878884
Half of advice are real-talk from people with some kind of social disability.
>>35879089
>>35879506
>>35879033
And the other half are people presenting their social disability

Do what you want... It's not like you can do the right thing
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.