[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt we discuss papa franku

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 60c10b_5963394.jpg (203KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60c10b_5963394.jpg
203KB, 1200x1200px
Id like to talk about papa franku and how he's changed since dizastamusic and why he's become more wigger recently
>>
>>>/b/
Also you need to be at least 18 to post on this site
>>
>>35854553
>>>/b/

E celebs are for normies
>>
>>35854553
i hate that person, literally a chad with intelligence and beautiful personality. how can the world be so unfair?
>>
>>35854749
He's half gook and ugly, Chad is white and attractive you retard.
>>
yea he has gone Jap-boon.
>>
>>35854553
thx 4 the pic
>>
File: big_1471387909_image.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1471387909_image.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>35854781
yes, he's so ugly, i bet you look better than him
>>
>>35854839
charisma > looks

he got both tho
>>
>>35854553
fuck off with this shit
he wont care what you think about him cause at the end of the day he is still gettin his dick sucked and doing what he likes
anyone with enough confidence can pretend to be a retard in public which literally makes him the opposite of a robot
>>
>>35854749
>waaaaah waaaaaah someone is more successful than my pathetic ass! I hate them!
that's one of the attitudes I really detest about this place. just like Tumblr, you worship weakness, stupidity and failure, which means you will never achieve anything
>>
I don't dislike the dude I just never found his content entertaining.
>>
File: Get a load of this guy.jpg (35KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this guy.jpg
35KB, 600x657px
>>35854553
His fanbase is more autistic. You're the problem.
>>
>>35854839
Was that image supposed to convince me otherwise? Because he's still uggo.

Now go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>35854880
>you worship weakness, stupidity and failure, which means you will never achieve anything
i don't worship those things, i am the human embodiment of those things. anywhere look i see better people than me, and i hate it. but do you know what i hate more, i hate the fact that beside being fucked up by genetic i can't even complain or a fucking normie like you will appear and tell me that i don't even have the right to do so. now go live your perfect life, faggot.
>>
>>35854946
Get the fuck outta my thread
You piece of shit
>>
>>35855076
I did. You fruitcakes just keep replying.
>>
>>35855136
..So you stayed, then. Genius.
>>
>>35855199
You keep bumping the thread to the front page by continuing to reply bitch boy.
>>
>>35854880
Every sensible failure should despise the successful.
>>
I liked him a lot more when he was just uploading simple videos where he talks from his comfy room. Then all these cunts came in and he blew up. I mean good for him, but yeah.
>>
>>35854553

reddit-tier ~randumb~ youtuber
>>
>>35855216
uh yeah cause i like the thread and filthy frank

u really are dumb aren't ya
>>
>>35854553
he's ok
the fanbase is pure cancer though
>>
>>35855319
Then why do you continue to reply to me when I am clearly not contributing to your shit thread?

>>>/b/ is for braindead morons like you
>>
>>35855398
I like how the people who actually belong in /b/ are the ones who point at the others the loudest

poor guy doesn't wanna get found out did ya? too late kiddo
>>
>>35855463
>get out of my thread
>continues to reply
>wonders why I'm still around

you really are braindead
>>
>>35854553
He's an attenton whoring faggot that relies on the shock factor to get his views and tries to be all metaironic about himself yet still comes off as a yet another cancerous e-celeb.
His behavior is dull and ingenuine. He might get creative sometimes, but I have never seen an actual unholy spark of autism in his works. Melon pan, on the other hand, does most of his videos in a rather similar fashion, but you can tell he's an actual high-functioning autist with an unhealthy obsession.
>>
>>35854553
I liked the first Pink Guy album better. The new one has got some fire tracks, and the humor is still good, but it has way too many songs that aren't even that good. Plus almost all of them sound the same.

I sort of miss when his videos wasn't top pro ass quality. Hitler's son sucked ass. Maxmoefoe, iDubbz and that fat white guy are literally not funny in his videos. iDubbz is pretty funny outside of FF, tho.

I totally understand why people fucking hate Filthyfrank, even though I like him myself. I mean, all that "kill yourself faggot nigger ebola aids!!!1!" humor is edgy and not to mention worn out by 13 year olds, who unfortunately stand for a great number of his fans. But I can't help but liking the humor. It's not the fact that he jokes about "le suicide and niggers xD", it's everything else.
>>
File: 7454785487.jpg (61KB, 511x422px)
7454785487.jpg
61KB, 511x422px
>>35854553
fuck i hate you faggots on this board
>>
I get the impression that he doesn't really enjoy being in character.
>>
>>35854553
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Orginal
>>
>>35854839
>tfw joji will never pound your bp
>>
>>35854749
i really hope this is sarcasm
>>
Is there anything more annoying than normies latching onto 'haha i'm so depressed and my life is pointless xD!' 'humour'?

Frank does it all the time yet he's good looking, clearly has a good personality/charisma, millions of people find him charismatic enough to watch his videos, and is a talented music producer

god just fuck off
>>
I more or less like him but he is low-tier and panders more to underage kids than anything. What are his absolute best videos, because I can only sit through most of them for 10 mins or less?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.