[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here not like anime anymore? I used to feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1480707325889.jpg (77KB, 558x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480707325889.jpg
77KB, 558x850px
Does anyone here not like anime anymore?

I used to feel like I had to watch all the animes worth watching to get the most out of life, but around 16/17 I just quit one day.

The last animes I watched were Kaiji and Love Stage!!, I also really liked the JOJO manga (back then)

It doesn't do anything for me anymore.
>>
> Love Stage
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>35811455
>animes (twice)
Shut the fuck up. You never knew anything about anime to begin with. You are the same as any normal. Any random thing you're into for a month must have been super important to you right? Your interests were only ever shallow as fuck. Eat shit.
>>
File: kenichi smith.jpg (369KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
kenichi smith.jpg
369KB, 1024x819px
>>35811577
Get angry, faggot. You really think I only watched anime for a month? And besides, anime is as normie as twitch streams these days.
>>
>>35811679
>and besides
You know you're in damage control when you start a sentence with those two words.
>>
>>35811455
Actually I'm starting to enjoy them again. I quit at around 11-12 and I'm back at it at 23. I stopped because I was actually kind of depressed
>>
>>35811925
Please stop needlessly inserting "actually" into every other sentence. In is a social plague.
>>
My mom was a good parent so she never let me watch anime growing up so I just started to get into it and I'm watching the entry level stuff now

I just finished Bebop the other day, plan on watching Eva next

I know it's entry level but I feel like I need to catch up on the popular shit

Gimme some must-sees robot friends
>>
>>35811455
used to watch anime as a kid on TV
they were voice-overs over the american voice
and all the voices were made by a lady
that was national television

then I watched the one punch man thingy and that's all my anime experience
could say I don't watch anime anymore
>>
>>35811455
Why not let the voice of love take you higher?
>>
File: 1489627729051.png (459KB, 509x618px) Image search: [Google]
1489627729051.png
459KB, 509x618px
Good. Anime is trash.

Manga and VN is where is at.
>Mature story lines.
>Control at which pace to read.
>Introspective dialog that is not possible in a movie.
>Better art.
>>
>>35812204
VNs is the greatest. You get the best of both worlds.
>>
I just started One Punch Man since it's on Netflix. It's great so far. I like watching the occasional show. I can't do moeshit or basically any anime that has more than 2 girls.
>>
>>35811455

>JOJO

IS THAT A MOTHERF*CKING JOJO REFERENCE?

ZA WARUDO XD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.