[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this normal? (lesbian)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
im a bisexual girl, leaning more gay than straight. i am kind of confused though because lesbian sex isn't real sex. i am turned on by women, but how can i really fuck them without having a dick? i'm just confused because im a small girl who is into fat girls and i cant really throw them around because im not a man with a dick. i also dont really care for eating a girl out so i dont know

i have penis envy or something

does this make sense?
>>
>>35752851
>strap ons
>>
you're a faggot; that makes sense
>>
Bisexuality is a myth
>>
>>35752903
how? so am i lesbian or straight?
>>
>>35752851
>i have penis envy
maybe i can give you mine :3
>>
>>35752926
You're straight.
>>
>>35752960
but im not really attracted to guys
>>
It'd be nice to find a girl like you that can work through me as a male proxy. It's my dream to have 2 bisexual gfs in one relationship
>>
>>35752987
Then you're gay. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>35753016
i am attracted to them a bit though and that makes me bi
just more into girls
>>
>>35753081
No. Fuck you dicklips.
>>
>>35753097
no
being bi is real lol
>>
>>35753469
Ever see any old bi people? no? that's because it's part of an """"((((experimental))))"""" phase. I will elaborate more if you want.
>>
>>35753469

I would suggest that there's nothing inherently gross or disgusting about any sex combination. Rather, what makes it 'gross', or at least publicly shameful to admit to liking, is the social conditioning enforced by the prevailing social ideology.

It is acceptable for a man to date a bisexual woman because female bisexuality is non-threatening and arousing to male sexuality. That is to say, "two chicks doing it is hot, but once she feels my cock she'll be set straight." Of course if the woman identifies too much with the female-preferred side of bisexuality, that's unacceptable ("stupid dyke").

Sexual studies have shown that the majority of people aren't 100% straight or 100% homosexual, instead they fall somewhere on a spectrum. Most of us clearly prefer one sex or the other, but it is more fluid than societal norms would have you believe. Nevertheless, the reason why so many women, especially young women, identify as bisexual is because it is 'safe', if not cool, for them to do so. This is because male sexuality is dominant, and views that kind of explorative and experimental female-on-female sex as arousing (i.e. the whole "two chicks doing it is hot" thing again).

Keep in mind that the sexuality spectrum applies to men too (lots of men aren't 100% straight), but men are not allowed to express or explore this as easily as women because they are under a significant threat of ostracisation ("faggot shit").

In keeping with this, women will also be reluctant to express enthusiasm for male-male intimacy, precisely because it contravenes norms in exactly the same way.

In short: All men must still be 'manly man', not "pussies" or "fags".

So yes, in this worldview, women are influenced by what aligns with male sexuality, because male sexuality is the lens through which almost everything is validated and accepted.

It's not a biological effect, but a social one, and the pressures to conform are profound.
>>
>>35752851
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/adv/

The fuck are you even fucking doing here. You realize this is a board full of autistic woman hating virgins right?
>>
>>35753538
Sure dude whatever you say.

Don't you think you'd find better audience elsewhere?
>>
>>35753596
It's pasta lad :^)
>>
>>35753500
Yes, the one who fuck twinks and like women too. Or just any ild greek faggot
>>
>>35753500
you settle down with one person
angelina jolie is bi
go ahead and explain though
>>
>>35753661
your moms pastalad
>>
>Sex having normie roastie asks /r9k/ for sex advice
>isn't told to GTFO
What is happening to my board?
>>
>>35752851
scissoring/tribbing
>>
>>35752851
>bisexual leaning gay
>how do i have sex without a dick
>i don't care for eating a girl out

i think i just understood a little of how hard lesbians have it
>>
>>35753942
thats bullshit
>>35753923
lesbian sex is blah
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.