[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME IDENTIFY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

what's the tv show with the blonde girl who has a wand? she wears a turquoise dress and i think she has a beta with a latin name that follows her. i thought it was cartoon network but it isn't. help?
>>
she might not have a wand but she is a schoolgirl and the animation looks like cartoon network. she has a headband i think.
>>
Sabrina: The Animated Series
>>
>>35736409
that aint turquoise dress.
>>
File: 0ac.jpg (49KB, 646x650px) Image search: [Google]
0ac.jpg
49KB, 646x650px
someone posted an img like pic about her
>>
>>35736339
>the animation looks like cartoon network
Old cartoon network or nu cartoon network?
>>
the show may or may not have latino influenced names . i remember watching a commercial and thinking oh this is for a latino audience probably

its a recent animation that was most likely out in 2016
>>
You're thinking of Star Vs. the Forces of Evil
>>
>>35736332

Origami Originally
>>
File: Star_Butterfly.png (514KB, 2000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Butterfly.png
514KB, 2000x3200px
>>35736479
>You're thinking of Star Vs. the Forces of Evil
Seems like it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>35736332
>what's the tv show with the blonde girl who has a wand? she wears a turquoise dress and i think she has a beta with a latin name that follows her. i thought it was cartoon network but it isn't. help?

is it animated or no?
could be this one
>>
>>35736479
>>35736501
yeah this is definitely the show OP is thinking about

it isn't very good
>>
File: 1487837553859.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1487837553859.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>35736503
>blonde girl
>the pic
>>
>>35736501
>Catalog
BINGOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUU AREEEE THE BESTTTTTT THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU GOT THAT DETECTIVE SOUL GOD BLESS
>>
>>35736501
YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS I GOT YOU FOR LIFE

i'm so mad i was so accurate about everything yet i typed in all those keywords and nothing came up. i went on cartoon network website, googled like 90 diff searches, everything..
>>
>>35736517
yeah i'm kind of mad theyr ipped off cardcaptor sakura and who knows what. cardcaptor sakura isnt that girl.

but yeah i havent seen it either thanks was just wondering you all got the magic eye8)
>>
also damn my memory is sharp as fuck
>>
>>35736495
thats not a hairband thats a popcorn bag
>>
>>35736622
>thats not a hairband thats a popcorn bag
idiot
>>
File: Boss.png (56KB, 1728x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.png
56KB, 1728x1716px
>>35736517
So is Steven Universe a recycled failed cartoon character?
>>
>>35736332
>what's the tv show with the blonde girl who has a wand? she wears a turquoise dress and i think she has a beta with a latin name that follows her. i thought it was cartoon network but it isn't. help?
>>>/co/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.