[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you want to do before you die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1486706836188.jpg (318KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
1486706836188.jpg
318KB, 1200x760px
I'm going to kill myself in August and since I've had such a miserable life I've decided to try and make my death an enjoyable experience. I'm in the midst of writing up a 'death plan'. I'm making my note, I'm making a list of people I want to contact, people I may or may not try to take with me, the one place I'd like to go, the things I plan on wearing, which friend of mine I'm going to give my PS3 to, the way I want to be remembered, etc., and I'm interested in what you guys would want to do before you die, if anything.

I'm too depressed to find enjoyment in anything so it's hard for me to figure out what experiences are actually worth having, if there are any, so I'm looking for suggestions.
>>
I dont want you to die anon , stay with me ;-; because everything feels so wrong here
>>
make a book.

thats all.
>>
What was your childhood like

I've learned that everyone's experiences are based off of that, so what they'll enjoy tends to have to do with that too.
>>
>>35680111
But why, anon? I'm so miserable. I think I'm finally okay with dying. I think my time here is done.

>>35680123
That's a nice idea. I might do the same but no one would probably care, do you ever wonder how many suicidal people send off manuscripts about their lives and stories and what they're learned and want others to avoid to publishing companies just to have them ignored? I don't know if it's a very minuscule number or a massive one and I don't think I'll ever know.

>>35680126
>What was your childhood like

I'm the son of a narcissistic gambling addict and an alcoholic. I never got to do anything I liked as a kid because my mother would never let me leave the house and I was always doting on her like some sort of slave and we were poor as fuck. The only thing I liked to do in my childhood was either draw or sit in closets/other dark spaces. I do enough of that already. I have no place on this earth I have linked to any sort of nostalgia or fond memories. I have no happy space.
>>
>>35680301
Were you like me who liked to imagine stuff in the dark like fantasy worlds and such? Also what types of stuff did you draw?
>>
>>35680333
Yes I was. I drew mainly Pokemon and other cartoon/anime/comic characters, fantasy creatures, etc.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
You could become a monk and run away from this bullshit.

Really there's a lot to learn out there, and that's one thing that keeps driving me to live. I can't tell for sure, but I believe it's your surroundings pulling you down the more you think about it.

I'm sure you know by now how terrible we can really be. It all makes an effect in the end, but you have the potential to shut it the fuck down.
>>
File: nebula.png (709KB, 428x889px) Image search: [Google]
nebula.png
709KB, 428x889px
>>35680613
That is something I genuinely want/wanted to do, anon.

Every day I'm in physical and mental pain where I am. I'm always so hungry too, anon. Any chance of me succeeding in life won't be through me taking a linear path. It's completely improbable. I must choose either death or completely run away from the life I know.

Maybe I should just pack a bag and leave home and live as a wanderer. It'll be hard with only $50 to my name but fuck, if I'm going to kill myself in 5 months, what do I have to lose?
>>
>>35680723
Go for it man, >>>/out/ can be your friend if you're looking on how to live in the wild.

Could also wageslave/sell stuff for a 1 way ticket (and food) to whichever monk path (Zen, Buddhist, etc.) you wish to chase.
>>
Make a manifesto when you're done.

If nothing else, take out the people who have wronged you. Make an impact on the world. If you don't take someone out you might as well have not even existed, let the world know you were here.

Best of luck OP, don't listen to these little shits that want you to miserably dwell on earth as if that's "living".
>>
File: Punisher_War_Journal_Vol_1_50.jpg (69KB, 449x699px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher_War_Journal_Vol_1_50.jpg
69KB, 449x699px
>>35680829
>>35680875
Thank you for the great advice, anons.

I have a hiking bag in my closet. I may or may not leave by Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
>>
>>35679644
Take my dog around the world before she dies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.