[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is starvation mode a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (528KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528KB, 1000x750px
is starvation mode a meme?
>>
Go here and ask >>>/fit/
>>
File: 1477774694681.jpg (145KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1477774694681.jpg
145KB, 500x678px
Make 3 pounds of turkey breast some brown rice and some California medley vegetables divide it 14 times and there only oatmeal in morning and your good to go you fat fuck! Better lose weight before I tie you up shove an apple into your gullet and rape you raw while the apple makes you sound like your squealing
>>
>>35636887
>brown rice
>literally giving yourself arsenic poisoning
>>
Yes.

I've lost a massive amount of weight practicing fasting. I'm no longer morbidly obese! I'm working on doing multiple-day fasts where I just drink water. From 450-240lbs so far and I've got about 80 more to go.

With practice you can start with intermittent fasting and build up to day long and then multi-day. I've seen people go weeks and lose 30+lbs. It's incredible. I hope to lost the last 20 or so with a week long fast.
>>
>>35636907
Better than being overweight.
>>
>>35636887
>divide it 14 times
Turkey and rice are good for a whole week?
>>
>don't own a car
>have to work most of the week
>some of my commute involves walking
>exercising pretty much everyday just by completing my commute

if i don't indulge on soda, i automatically lose weight. if i don't drink juice at all and just water with choco milk occasionally, i become lean.

without soda or juice, i'm not taking any sugar into my body other than fruit and whatever additives are in sauces and what not.

TL;DR: don't own a car or don't use your car to get to work. exercise.
>>
>>35637390
Like good tasting or spoil? I have a rice cooker that keeps it hot and turkey is fine in the fridge. It gets the job done I was 210 now I'm 187 can't wait to get to low bf I may be a shut in loser but I'll be a in shape shut in loser
>>
File: PicsArt_03-19-09.56.36.jpg (641KB, 2000x2013px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-19-09.56.36.jpg
641KB, 2000x2013px
>love fast food
>10 hour work days
>was getting fat like crazy
>taking a shower and cock was getting covered by gut
>went into full autism health mode and I'm finally looking somewhat acceptable still working on high body fat tough
it's r9k other than work and vidya and anime I'm sure we can squeeze in a workout plus healthy eating is cheap.
>>
>>35635536
Oh and also drink lotsa water no more juice or soda. P.s open you still here? Don't leave haven't talked to anyone all week!
>>
>>35637808
I drink tea, coffee and Diet Coke and I'm not going to stop. It won't stop me losing weight either. I use sweeteners, not sugar.
>>
>>35638701
What kinda tea my good man? And yeah I drink coffee too it's a must have for a working man
>>
>>35638765
There's the whole meme about normies saying
>Don't bother me before my coffee! XD
But it's really true. I've tried getting on without it (I had a medical thing) and I felt extremely shit and tired the entire day. Wank at bedtime, coffee in the morning. Only way I can regulate my sleep pattern.

I mostly just drink Yorkshire Tea, but I do have a nice selection of coffees from Fortnam and Mason in London that I got last week. Makes a really nice change from instant.
>>
>>35638855
I haven't yet tried anything other than bagged tea is loose leaf really that much better?
>>
>>35639026
A proper loose leaf tea is nice as a rare treat, if you really want to take your time or go to a tea house. Day to day though, bagged tea is all you need. Haven't been out for loose leaf in years. It's the difference between a bottle of wine for the supermarket and going to a wine tasting session. You just wouldn't want to do it every time but as a one-off it's enjoyable.
>>
>>35638765
I spend a lot of time (maybe 2h a day) writing emails at work and I notice coffee/energy drinks definitely impact my typing speed (+10-20 WPM)

>>35638855
Caffeine withdrawal is real because it's still a drug. If you have a daily intake of caffeine (maybe 200mg minimum) for a while and stop cold turkey one day, you will feel it for sure. Not as bad as alcohol withdrawal, but you still get the jitters, head ache, anxiety, nausea, shitty mood, etc. from my experience.
>>
>>35637607
Not bad my dude, how heavy were you and how much did you lose? Looks like you don't have too much problem with loose skin? Not being able to see your penis in the shower definitely sounds like a good motivator
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.